Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (998090 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
uchezdedon:

My dear one can do that without entering into any problem stop discouraging people. Its done on a good arrangement btw both.

Seems I will exit from this forum.

Uche why your body dey hot.this na just my opinion. Anyhow, there was one experience in Hamburg, with a Ghanian woman, With two kids, she was making hair for black girls in her home. Some how words went out, and the government came to her house. I don't know how the story ended because I left. Anyhow I still say again that it is just my opinion.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Pls oh,my school requires 5€ for processing
who Can help me ?its urgent
pmx plx plx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Can Someone with permanent residence in Germany guarantee the Alien Registration Office to cover your expenses? Will it be accepted?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bethiano(m): 4:40am On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=ohakskid post=44286434][/quote]
Inside Aso rock.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bethiano(m): 4:41am On Apr 04, 2016
Williamso:

Seriously? You did not see it on your school's/program's website, you did not deem it fit to mail someone in your school, and you're coming to post this silly question here? Keep waiting for a reasonable answer. Hopefully, your course coordinator is a nairalander... Quatsch!

William , May God Bless you. You answer'am well
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bethiano(m): 4:42am On Apr 04, 2016
SAMUELS3:
I wana get letter of English language proficiency from my Univ. Here in Nigeria because the schools i want to apply to requested for it. The university which I graduated from is requesting for the address of the school in germany in order to put it in the letter.
Since I want to use the letter for more than one schools in germany for admissions, which general address can I use?

Please help a brother, save a soul undecided

Use your home or contact address.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bethiano(m): 4:55am On Apr 04, 2016
Toroze:
Bruv all things being equal it really is a daft question, a year and a half a go on this thread he'd have been bashed for looking for some to spoon feed him ----my2cowries

My dear, things have changed here ! That's y I don't comment, except I see its utterly necessary.

Laziness is littered every where. This generation always seek easy way out. They see every thing as jamb and WAEC runs.

One can not comfortably ask for his or her cowries again.
Chai ! Nigeria , my Nigeria. Its such a pity.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bethiano(m): 5:14am On Apr 04, 2016
chinok97:
Fellow nairalanders.. First time of contributing here, i need help actually.. I ran into some ish at unilag, long story. I'm out now.. My parents are trying to send me to Germany to study information technology via English medium, we got a so called trusted agent to help us do d process, he wil Start officially April 5..my own personal digging doesn't correlate to his own words.. He said i dont need any extra documents again.. Apart from my o'levels?.. Pls how correct is that? because he seems to be sure of himself, like. He has done it before?.. Tho i will be enrolling at a goethe Institute by April 11 sha,just my own personal need nd also would register for d ielts later. I don't know if i should put my last chance on this agent?.. Or start the process myself. Agent fee :half a mil nd i m still 20yrs of age.

I really like your initiative. I like it when people want to take their destiny serious. There is nothing wrong in seeking understanding in whatever you are doing.
On the other hand, there is nothing wrong in engaging the service of another. Only, things should be done properly to achieve the desired goal.

You eat in a restaurant, not because u can't cook. However your circumstance at that time T, requires that some else cooks for you, makes it available on the road side or somewhere accessible or proximate to your working place.

So I won't join in condemning agency or consultancy.

Having said this, here is my resolve;

Simply put, its best to do it your self. At least you will learn from the process. AS a nairalander on this thread, I will advise you read at least 100- 200 pages of this thread. After wards u will be a consultant too. Lol

But if you still need assistance in the process you can contact me.

I run an edu consult for University education in Europe, the gulf countries and Asian Tiger nations.

Our charges are far below what you were charged. And you have the chance to pay only after you have admission offer.

We have a package whereby you are completely in charge of the process, and we only guide you through the process. The charge is very small. Our services on this package includes; reviewing Mletters, constructively filling your forms, school and scholarship search and get your transcripts In good time using our contacts in some universities in Nigeria (e.g UNN, Unilag, UniBen, some private uni, etc) .

This service is highly flexible. Tell us what you want us to do for you in the process and we stick to it.

Have been doing this free of charge (FOC) for people over the years, but for now,daddy status frowns at FOC packages. Lol!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 7:29am On Apr 04, 2016
Cool.

esinjoor:

I sent my email to them by post using DHL, I was told that they can't undertake any change in my account details using either their contact form or facebook
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iwobi: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2016
please i want to know of anyone who recently got their visa... i did my interview on the 15th of February 2016 and from then till now is been 7 weeks... this is the 8th week... must it be that when they say within 6-8 weeks it must be the 8th week they reply someone. got my details of the blocked account on the 23rd of march and immediately forwarded to them but up till now no response from them. called them but they said i should hold on that i just sent my account details on the 23rd of march. someone on her said it normally takes 2 - 3 working days to send a follow up mail after one has forwarded blocked account details to them. Wondering why the recent change about it. school starts today already
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 10:10am On Apr 04, 2016
Try resend your account details with a follow-up mail.

iwobi:
please i want to know of anyone who recently got their visa... i did my interview on the 15th of February 2016 and from then till now is been 7 weeks... this is the 8th week... must it be that when they say within 6-8 weeks it must be the 8th week they reply someone. got my details of the blocked account on the 23rd of march and immediately forwarded to them but up till now no response from them. called them but they said i should hold on that i just sent my account details on the 23rd of march. someone on her said it normally takes 2 - 3 working days to send a follow up mail after one has forwarded blocked account details to them. Wondering why the recent change about it. school starts today already
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adecr7: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2016
Hello, please help. It has been over 3 weeks now that i missed my appointment at German embassy. I tried to cancel it but it says cannot cancel because appointment date has passed. But i cannot book a new appointment because each time i tried to book new one i receive this alert "This entry needs to be unique. A different Appointment with the same entry was already booked". I tried to reach the embassy but no response. Please help. Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2016
adecr7:
Hello, please help. It has been over 3 weeks now that i missed my appointment at German embassy. I tried to cancel it but it says cannot cancel because appointment date has passed. But i cannot book a new appointment because each time i tried to book new one i receive this alert "This entry needs to be unique. A different Appointment with the same entry was already booked". I tried to reach the embassy but no response. Please help. Thanks.

Call the German Embassy number
+234 1280 9966
Call them early in the morning 8:30 -10:00 preferably but you must be patient because it may ring upto 10 times with answering machine picking & dropping the call after 4minutes, so load your phone very well & be patience.

Explain to them why you missed your interview, give reasonable & provable reason because you may be ask to provide proof.

If you have read the part 1 of this thread you will no that canceling of appointment is better than not showing up which you may not be able to get an appointment date again for this period but try it, you may obtain favour.
Wish you luck.

My2Dirhams.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2016
iwobi:

Just be patience since you have contacted them earlier and got a response from them, alot of people contacted them and got no response and some after a week or so.
Relax, take it easy they know your enrolment deadline that it will be probably mid April or April ending.
If you contact them again, they will think you are rude, desperate, not patience enough or trying to tell them they are not doing their job (lazy) which can bring a negative effect on your visa processing.
So engage in a time consuming activities.

My2Dirhams
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
iwobi:
lt. may not always take 2-3 working days for a follow up mail after confirmation of blocked account details due to the fact that individual cases are different with different alien offices, for some it took five days, two weeks, same day, etc. What's more, some here have also testified of getting it without funding(very rare).

so just chill, pray and be positive because it would surely come. Best Regards.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by StoneA(f): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
Yes he can

Obiwannn:

but his initial question was about him doing both at the same time tho. lipsrsealed
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
ogagaejay:

Uche why your body dey hot.this na just my opinion. Anyhow, there was one experience in Hamburg, with a Ghanian woman, With two kids, she was making hair for black girls in her home. Some how words went out, and the government came to her house. I don't know how the story ended because I left. Anyhow I still say again that it is just my opinion.
shocked
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iwobi: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
alright. thanks
kilo4sure:

lt. may not always take 2-3 working days for a follow up mail after confirmation of blocked account details due to the fact that individual cases are different with different alien offices, for some it took five days, two weeks, same day, etc. What's more, some here have also testified of getting it without funding(very rare).

so just chill, pray and be positive because it would surely come. Best Regards.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BeingGabriel: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
omoomoba:

Please do deyinks4ever@yahoo.com

Hello,

Kindly share the link to the docs.

Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by OJaySeenson: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
my chairmen, pls can any of you let me know how i can confirm that my deutsche bank blocked account is still intact? opened it last year, and i plan to fund in august, Godwilling. I would like to confirm the status before then. Also, is it advisable that I wait till i fund before going for interview? many thanks for helping, folks...the ConsultancyThatDoesNotCost500k is much appreciated...lol...

chinok97, no vex o...i just couldnt help teasing you small...you be my guy...we go still jam for germany this winter finally....oh, and i know a guy in unilag senate. if you need you transcript sent out in a rush, i can help you with his contact...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by UncleJudax(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
OJaySeenson:
my chairmen, pls can any of you let me know how i can confirm that my deutsche bank blocked account is still intact? opened it last year, and i plan to fund in august, Godwilling. I would like to confirm the status before then. Also, is it advisable that I wait till i fund before going for interview? many thanks for helping, folks...the ConsultancyThatDoesNotCost500k is much appreciated...lol...
Hehehe. Well, according to DB, a blocked account remains valid for 2years...then 'dies' after that...if not funded.

So, your are safe.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by barth1987: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
UncleJudax:

Hehehe. Well, according to DB, a blocked account remains valid for 2years...then 'dies' after that...if not funded.

So, your are safe.

please is 3.7 a standard 2:1 to use for daad scholarship application..Thank u for ur response
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by UncleJudax(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
barth1987:

please is 3.7 a standard 2:1 to use for daad scholarship application..Thank u for ur response
No idea sir.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chinok97: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Thank you boss for your concern, i highly appreciate. I think i sent you a mail already, or you can send to me. Already have a brother helping me here to from this thread, but i would also like to get your own form of assistance.
Bethiano:

I really like your initiative. I like it when people want to take their destiny serious. There is nothing wrong in seeking understanding in whatever you are doing.
On the other hand, there is nothing wrong in engaging the service of another. Only, things should be done properly to achieve the desired goal.

You eat in a restaurant, not because u can't cook. However your circumstance at that time T, requires that some else cooks for you, makes it available on the road side or somewhere accessible or proximate to your working place.

So I won't join in condemning agency or consultancy.

Having said this, here is my resolve;

Simply put, its best to do it your self. At least you will learn from the process. AS a nairalander on this thread, I will advise you read at least 100- 200 pages of this thread. After wards u will be a consultant too. Lol

But if you still need assistance in the process you can contact me.

I run an edu consult for University education in Europe, the gulf countries and Asian Tiger nations.

Our charges are far below what you were charged. And you have the chance to pay only after you have admission offer.

We have a package whereby you are completely in charge of the process, and we only guide you through the process. The charge is very small. Our services on this package includes; reviewing Mletters, constructively filling your forms, school and scholarship search and get your transcripts In good time using our contacts in some universities in Nigeria (e.g UNN, Unilag, UniBen, some private uni, etc) .

This service is highly flexible. Tell us what you want us to do for you in the process and we stick to it.

Have been doing this free of charge (FOC) for people over the years, but for now,daddy status frowns at FOC packages. Lol!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adesbaba: 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
friends wanna start my msc in germany january nxt year...i had 2:2 from accountin...wen do i start my processing.....tanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Keji74: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
adesbaba:
friends wanna start my msc in germany january nxt year...i had 2:2 from accountin...wen do i start my processing.....tanks
The first step in your processing is reading through this thread religiously, it seems like an arduous task, but believe me, that is the first thing to do. Meanwhile, Msc in Germany mostly starts in April(summer) and October(winter)
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Carter001(m): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
kciano:

bros ur number no dey go again..i have been trying to call u since yesterday...just whatsapp plsss

Hello bro , please I need your email address cos if like to ask some questions from you . Thanksn
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by BlessedSamson: 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Good evening house, its over 2 weeks since I sent my appeal letter to the embassy. the info I gathered from reading through the thread was it takes about 2 weeks or less for their reply. I wouldn't like to disturb the embassy by sending more mails.

Am also thinking, is it possible my application has been accepted and has been sent to the foreign office?.

Reason for rejection was "doubts as regards serious intention to study". I guess I didn't put up a good interview. although I have appealed and I also attached a letter from the school which they sent to me when I told them my application was rejected. They also told me to appeal and even sent me a letter to strengthen the case. But since then, the embassy only told me they have received my appeal letter and have not heard anything since then.

pls what advice do u give house?..school already resumes today.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adesbaba: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
@keji74 tanx alot....pls help a bro,sinc its april, when do i apply to the skul
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by SAMUELS3(m): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Bethiano:

Use your home or contact address.

Alright thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Questions flooding evrywia.... tonguesOut
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
adesbaba:

Please when you say 2:2 let's know your Cgpa before helping you out...

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.