Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996602 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AngryMods: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Eke40seven:

Not that, some few schools are now compulsorily demanding at least an A1 German certificate even for fully English taught courses, failure to do so will result to a rejection. That's just how it is, e.g HU Berlin..they believe you need basic German to get around and I have a feeling more will ask for this in the coming years.
shocked Ds ppl sef undecided thanks.

btw, abeg can u help me with d page you posted your interview some months back?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 3:37am On Jun 20, 2015
kennyoguns0509:
@Uchezdedon. Note Uni-assist don't offer or give admission oooo. Uni-assist only evaluate ur document and send it to d school u apply. Though I also received same message after they confirmed ur payment

For those of us that have applied via uni-assist. There's an attachment on a mail that ur documents has been forwarded to d schools u ve chosen. The info. They will always advice u to proceed with ur visa application procedure.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 5:43am On Jun 20, 2015
victz:
What they are asking for is police report. You can always get it at Alagbon.
When you get to Obalende ask people to direct you to Alagbon in Ikoyi. The place is very close to Obalende. You can get a police report the same day if you are willing to pay for express.

thanks a lot bro, pls can I also get it from the police headquarter in my state or do I have to travel down to Lagos. Tnx once again
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 5:45am On Jun 20, 2015
stevemims:
I think a police character report should fill in the space. Though i stand to be corrected

thanks can I get this at the police headquarter in my state.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fapper(m): 5:58am On Jun 20, 2015
kennyoguns0509:
@Uchezdedon. Note Uni-assist don't offer or give admission oooo. Uni-assist only evaluate ur document and send it to d school u apply. Though I also received same message after they confirmed ur payment

nt dat 1, d letter dey send after ur applications hv been checkd nd will b forwarded....dem state am dere say Person fyt use dat letter start processn,u can check it again n d read it..dat was wat got me confused bt all d same na d admission letter dem dey collect 4 9ja...dat stuff was jst strange to me wen I saw it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fapper(m): 6:07am On Jun 20, 2015
uchezdedon:

For those of us that have applied via uni-assist. There's an attachment on a mail that ur documents has been forwarded to d schools u ve chosen. The info. They will always advice u to proceed with ur visa application procedure.

xactly bro..u gat ma point, so will d embassy now allow u to open a block account and start visa process with dat letter? nd hv u used dat procedure here in naija b4?..if so is it advisable to indicate d university am goin in d block account Form since no assurance of admission from a particular uni yet cos it is required in the form
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fapper(m): 6:09am On Jun 20, 2015
uchezdedon:

xactly bro..u gat ma point, so will d embassy now allow u to open a block account and start visa process with dat letter? nd hv u used dat procedure here in naija b4?..if so is it advisable to indicate d university am goin in d block account Form since no assurance of admission from a particular uni yet cos it is required in the form
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dcitizen: 7:01am On Jun 20, 2015
@eke,
I need your study packs. I reside at oshodi area in lagos. How can i get intouch with you. Regarding to the A1 german requirement, some schools are really demanding it now. An example is technishe hochschule, ingolstadt. I lookforward to your reply.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dcitizen: 7:10am On Jun 20, 2015
@eke,

For A1 german proficiency, what does the exam entail. I read your post about startdeutsch exam.could you please brief those that are interested in the house the structure of such exam, especially
The skills to be tested like reading, listening, speaking and writing and time allocation for each section and time and cost for the exam. I am adopting the self study approach using duolingo app and german very easy website for learning german language. It is quite helpful but i need more
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AngryMods: 8:42am On Jun 20, 2015
stoicism:

YES. just go to a well recognised police station in your state.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by olompa: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Visa appointment booked, my question is since I booked with the slip I got during the blocked account opening. How will the embassy know when I get my account details and money transfered in it. Do I need to notify them.

2) since we are not qualified for NPC birth certificate, where can the declaration of age be done and can I do it myself or must it be the head of the family that will declare on my behalf
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2015
When u trabsfer d money d bank will notify d embassy. U dont need to notify dem.
Na ur head of family go do am on ur behalf. Go high court.
olompa:
Visa appointment booked, my question is since I booked with the slip I got during the blocked account opening. How will the embassy know when I get my account details and money transfered in it. Do I need to notify them.

2) since we are not qualified for NPC birth certificate, where can the declaration of age be done and can I do it myself or must it be the head of the family that will declare on my behalf
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2015
fapper:

What's all the fuss about?
If the letter says that, then sharpaly take it with you and go get the damn B. Acc opened and book your interview ASAP. Afterall, an equiv. of same letter is what uniHamburg gave someone some pages back and she fared just fine with it. You can use the school which you are certain you'd be most qualified for as your school when filling the form. And please, do the blocked account thing in lagos if you can. My friend who did his in ABJ has been faced with so many kinds of issues.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by fapper(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Obiwannn:

What's all the fuss about?
If the letter says that, then sharpaly take it with you and go get the damn B. Acc opened and book your interview ASAP. Afterall, an equiv. of same letter is what uniHamburg gave someone some pages back and she fared just fine with it. You can use the school which you are certain you'd be most qualified for as your school when filling the form. And please, do the blocked account thing in lagos if you can. My friend who did his in ABJ has been faced with so many kinds of issues.

wao...k thanks bro..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
I don't know if they do it in your state. There is a kind of biometric data that will be taking from you. Your finger-prints will be taking. Other security measure will be taking too. Try your state and see if you can get it done there. The only place I know they do it is Alagbon. That was were my coursin did his own. There is no harm in trying. You can try the police headquarters in your state and be sure before coming to Lagos.

stoicism:

thanks a lot bro, pls can I also get it from the police headquarter in my state or do I have to travel down to Lagos. Tnx once again

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
stoicism:

No,you can only get this @ alagbon as stated earlier by someone on the thread. It shouldnt be more than 5k.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shuni05: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
@aibee01 Kiel is nice , not too many Nigerian students unlike Ghana and Cameroonians got 2 good Nigerians studying the Envt Mgt
@Obiwannn you get 1 year with blocked account and as long as you want with sponsorship

A little advice from anyone applying to Kiel Marine Geosciences , I been dey drink bier with the HOD of the program and he gave me a hint as to why most applications from Nigeria in particular gets rejected , The course is NOT based or anywhere close to Oil exploration, Petroleum and stuffs , its mostly about envt research, and he told me most applications he receives are mainly because the students try to focus on getting oil company jobs so he rejects them , so please anyone trying to apply just look through the course outline and build a sweet letter of motivation from there.

Try apply for a dormitory as soon as possible and also the free language courses and please try learn the language small before coming.

Congrats @pompido @aibee01 @Obiwannn

See you all soon

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by topbound2013(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
[/b] ON BLOCKED ACCOUNT OPENING. [b] I received a notification of successful selection from Uni Konstanz on May 20th stating "University of Konstanz would like to congratulate you on being selected for recommendation to our Registrar’s Office for admission to our two-year Master’s Programme in Economics" and they also stated that the registrar's office will send the admission letter later after my acceptance of their offer and since I have been waiting for the letter so I can go ahead to open the blocked account. After much waiting I curiously sent a mail to the German embassy two days ago attaching the notification letter asking if I can apply for account opening, they accepted it. I almost spanked myself for delaying to write the embassy, I should have applied for visa interview early this month. Now, I plan to visit the embassy on Tuesday 23rd, that's after one month.
LESSON:
1. A notification of successful selection can suffice for blocked account opening without the official admission letter.
2. Its good to clarify issues with the german embassy, they seem to be friendly in their email responses.
I wish every one of us well in our pursuits. God's speed.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
shuni05:
@aibee01 Kiel is nice , not too many Nigerian students unlike Ghana and Cameroonians got 2 good Nigerians studying the Envt Mgt
@Obiwannn you get 1 year with blocked account and as long as you want with sponsorship

A little advice from anyone applying to Kiel Marine Geosciences , I been dey drink bier with the HOD of the program and he gave me a hint as to why most applications from Nigeria in particular gets rejected , The course is NOT based or anywhere close to Oil exploration, Petroleum and stuffs , its mostly about envt research, and he told me most applications he receives are mainly because the students try to focus on getting oil company jobs so he rejects them , so please anyone trying to apply just look through the course outline and build a sweet letter of motivation from there.

Try apply for a dormitory as soon as possible and also the free language courses and please try learn the language small before coming.

See you all soon

many thanks Shuni05, you've got mail...

Did you say free language course? For my program (Digital Communications), I have 2 semesters of German Language as core courses with exams. I am trying to learn the language small small from the resources I have been able to get but it hasn't been smooth because of work et al. please intimate us with the details of the free courses.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
shuni05, thanks for showing up.
One last question. Can one retake an exam for the purpose of improving grade? Couldn't seem to find such info on their website.
Thank you once again.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shuni05: 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
@Obiwannn Nope, better not to write it if you're not prepared.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bethiano(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
dcitizen:
@eke,
I need your study packs. I reside at oshodi area in lagos. How can i get intouch with you. Regarding to the A1 german requirement, some schools are really demanding it now. An example is technishe hochschule, ingolstadt. I lookforward to your reply.

I was shouting about these things some weeks ago, only justwise saw my point. Even adejnr mentioned it in his last piece of advice.
Keep flooding your applications every where. Na so the conditions go dey tighten. I strongly advice a thorough research before applying to minimise rejections.

Me wey no get power to learn German now ... So wetin I go come do now ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
dcitizen:
@eke,
Ah!! Oshodi again! These days, I figuratively fly across that place o! May be you can come to Goethe, on the days I have classes and we will see how it goes or I can use a courier service to send them to you as long if you cover the cost.

dcitizen:
@eke,

For A1 german proficiency, what does the exam entail. I read your post about startdeutsch exam.could you please brief those that are interested in the house the structure of such exam, especially
The skills to be tested like reading, listening, speaking and writing and time allocation for each section and time and cost for the exam. I am adopting the self study approach using duolingo app and german very easy website for learning german language. It is quite helpful but i need more
A friend told me that a friend told him that the exam is simpler than the class test that we do as a prequisite for getting the Goethe certificate.
On the structure of the exam, you can Google it because its a universal exam like IELTS and TOEFL, so its same exam that will be written world over. I however, do not know the specifics of the exam, that is why you need a structured material that specifically cater to that need.
P.S. The exam fees for external students is about 12k.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Walesby: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
dcitizen:
@eke,
which program in THi requires A1 certificate bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bethiano(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
shuni05:

See you all soon

I was shouting this ! Only Justwise got the point . Now the truth is coming out.

You see why am interested in the prosperity of Nigeria, but our people will not listen. We are too stubborn.

Imagine the image we have created in that particular department. "Nigerian applicants are focused on oil jobs "

So what this means is that, out of the millions of apps they receive, don't waste too much time on the Nigerian apps cos they will always talk about oil jobs, because na only them get oil.
They will believe, u did not do your research about their course properly, cos if u did, u will know that they are not focused on oil exploration.

The best I can do is Advice.

Please brothers and sisters, do thorough research about a course, dept and school before you apply. Go as far as assessing the lecturers and the research areas, it will give u a hint if the dept is best fit for what u want to do. Don't just apply because the course sounds related to your Bsc course.

Make an informed application, am not against multiple application, or applying to 10 schools if you want. All I am saying is make informed moves.

Trust me if you search thoroughly, you may end up applying to like 5.

Ok bye!

Cc: Eke.

My dear Nigerian brother, thank you for extracting this info, na only beer parlour fit do this kind magic.
I go try take some lecturers too to bar, make I get insider info.

Pls other Nigerians in Germany, can help get info on how applications from Nigeria are faring in their schools.

We can drive a social change through this platform brothers !

Its not just about germany , its about Nigeria too.

I know about 70% of us will come back to Naija, the question is what do we want to come back to ?

A nigeria in shambles, when u sit back and tell the then applicants "that in our days, it wasn't this tough ". God forbid.
My prayer is to say " wooooww, I didn't know these guys want you Nigerians that badly , and here u are considering to finish up in UNN or UI before thinking of going any where " that's my prayer .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
AngryMods:

Hello all,
This comment am posting at this time is
something I ought to have done since the
beginning of last month after my interview but for
my tempestuous ordeals after then, I wasn’t settled
enough to either remember or put it down.
Although the memories may not be as clear as it
could have been if had penned it down
immediately, however, the much I have will still
serve the purpose. I think it will be useful for the
summer and winter hopefuls for 2015. So here is
the narrative below.
MY INTERVIEW
This is me all suited up with my smile as George
cloonesque as it could get standing confidently
with a phone for interview on one hand and the
other hand in my pocket actually calming the nervy
muscles of my thigh and thank God the V/O could
only see the smile on my face and not the tensed
legs almost shaking out of the pants and shoes.
The technology was not helping matters as I felt
like am being called to answer questions by the
FBI with the speaker and earphones toked
professionally over her beautiful head. With deep
yoga like meditative breaths taken, I was ready.
She asked all the preliminary questions before we
were down to the real business, I imagined I was
Will smith in 'Men in black' having a chit chat with
his boss in the FBI headquarter.
What’s the difference by the way? I’m already in
black suits and my dark Rey bans (actually reyz
bams was written on it to my chagrin) shades,
“let’s go get ‘em aliens in Deutschland ma'am,
there is no taking our Deutschland, this tough
Nigerian agent to the rescue” I jokingly said to
myself as my outward appearance was as blank as
a white A2 drawing paper but I couldn’t help but
giggle at my mild conscience level shenanigans.
She must think I was a weirdo at that point and to
eliminate me immediately before I manifested any
dreadful psychological illness in a hitherto peaceful
atmosphere, she busted out the first question.
“What is the name of your school and course?”
“Anhalt University of Applied science, Masters in
monumental Heritage”, I bellowed, faster than
Eminem, I needed to be slower as I repeated it the
second time.
The rest of the question and answer session went
thus;
V/O: “How have you been preparing for your stay
in Germany?”
Me: “I have made online searches for
accommodation and my sponsor is doing the
same over there, I have also made some research
about the German culture, society and weather so I
could prepare for how to act and what to expect
when I get there”
After a pause I continued..
“I’m also learning the language through apps and
books so that I can familiarize myself with a few
phrases and everyday use of words for a beginner
since my schedule wouldn’t allow me to attend a
proper language school here in Nigeria.”
V/O: “So you don’t speak the language?”
Me: “I’m just at beginners level”
I bellowed back hoping she doesn’t say anything
in German for me to reply, because i was quite
rusty in the Language, she skipped it and I gifted
her Hollywood smiles.
V/O: “When did you graduate from your
Undergraduate Study and what did you study?”
“2012”I said and I gave her my department now I
was very relaxed, my hands are off my pockets
and my thighs are stable, am a good FBI agent.
V/O: “what have you been doing after your Study?”
Me: “I went for the compulsory one year NYSC”
V/O: “what area did you work in your NYSC”
Me: “in Delta state, Uduaka Secondary school,
Mosogar.
V/O: “No no I mean what area of job, the field?”
She nodded in disagreement slowly as the
epicanthic folds of her eyes squinted more to make
her look as Mongoliod as Li Na.
Me: “oh! I was a teacher, I taught English,
Geography and Economics in a secondary school”
Twista will be surprised at the speed of my
response, so I responded more slowly a second
time.
“And I also worked as a UN MDG facilitator
training students in schools and organizing
seminars at the community level on the goals of
MDG.
V/O: “You did and taught all that”
She had a look of suspicion/surprise, then with the
most saintly of smile and look coupled with a cool
voice to match, I said
“Yes ma, the schools lacked teachers, so I took it
upon myself to do all that, I wanted to make an
imp…..”
“ok” she stopped me in midsentence
“Madam I may be an FBI agent but am also the
male mother Theresa” I thought, having the saintly
ethereal feeling of holiness in my mind which I felt
reflected on my face at that point, a halo was over
my head, she could see it.
However, the next question brought out the
Einstein in me, genius unleashed!
V/O: “Why do you wish to study in Germany? Why
not Nigeria, the US, the UK or somewhere else?”
Me: “Germany provides world class education at
the most cost effective prices, their policies are
attractive and conducive for international students
like me which goes to show their warmth and
welcoming disposition towards people from other
countries. They also have English taught courses
and the course I chose, masters in Monumental
heritage is best done in Germany because
Germany has more than 39 UNESCO world heritage
sites which is an advantage to me. Even the state
where my school is located, Saxony Anhalt has 4
world heritage sites! They are namely, ‘the
Dessau-Worlitz Garden kingdom’, ‘Bauhaus
Building’, ‘the Luther sites of Eisleben and
Wittenberg’; and the Old town of Quedlinburg. This
gives me the opportunity of not only having
theoretical experience of my course but also hands
on practical experience of the theoretical teaching.
For my course, this is quite unique and not
available anywhere else in this world; the course is
not also available in my country, Nigeria; Germans
are people with great intellect and are hard
working so I know I could apply some of their
philosophies of life when I come back to Nigeria
(come back where? ). With free tuition, and a
world class education, one of the most innovative
and creative society with great people to learn
from, I don’t think there is a better place to study
than in Germany.
She nodded in agreement as I idolized her dear
country passionately, it was almost spiritual. Of
course, there were more reasons, like the fact that
they will let me work for an unlimited number of
hours during holls and a certain amount of hours
during school period; the fact that the new
minimum wage is tempting and the German
economy is a model to follow and the envy of all
countries at a time when every other nation is
going through troubled economic regime; that I
will like to post beautiful pictures of Germany on
FB with the caption “ Really missing home” when
am actually enjoying my milk shake and full
chicken while chatting with my multi-racial clique
at the park hitting up on fine blondes and brunets
from all nations extolling the virtues of my African
American Lineage with my hip hop swags
(Joking!); and ultimately, I would also have the
opportunity to travel to over 26 choice countries
without any hassles and fortunately, Germany is
just in the middle of Europe. But of course I can’t
say that, I had to act like Nigeria is heaven on
earth, and I’m only sacrificing my enjoyment and
pride to go to a country beneath me just for the
sake of education.
V/O: “what do you do? Your profession”
Me: Real Estate management and development
V/O: “Do you work?”
Me: “I did but I quit because of this school”
..........to be continued

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
AngryMods:

Continued........
INTERVIEW
V/O: “What do you know about Germany?”
Me: “The official name is ‘The federal Republic of
Germany’ (Bundesrepublik Deutschland), Germany
is a cosmopolitan Democratic country located in
central Europe, with a land area of about 357,000
sqkm bordered by 9 countries namely, Denmark,
the Netherland, Belgium, Luxembourg, France,
Switzerland, Austria, Czech republic and Poland; it
has a population of about 82 million people
comprising of the indigenous Ethnic Germans,
which are the majority, and the minority Danes in
the North around Schleswig Holstein and the
Sorbians in the East around Brandenburg. There
are also about 2 million ethnic Turks and other
people from neighboring European countries and
others from all over the world; the capital is Berlin
and its largest city with about 3.4 million people.
Others are Hamburg (1.8 million), Munich (1.3
Million), and Cologne (1 million). Germany has one
of the strongest economies and their major
production includes, engineering, chemicals,
medical equipments and the service industry in the
World and they use the Euros as currency. They
are the pioneering member of the EU and also a
Shengen country. The constitutional head of
Germany is the chancellor, Angela Merkel and the
ceremonial president, Joachim Gauck. They have a
bicameral system of government comprising the
Bundestag and the Bundesrat. They have 16 states
namely, Baden Wu…..”
V/O: “stop! Thank you, stop! Thank you!”
I gifted her a smile as she typed into her system,
that was what I wanted, I’m not gonna stop until
she says so.
I wanted to add that East and West Germany was
reunified as one in 1990 after about 45 years of
separation and that reunification day was October
3rd, I wanted to add that Germany is a cool
temperate country and the great river Rhine,
Danube and Elbe runs through it.
V/O: “Name your course structure and courses
from beginning to end?”
I remembered that I was not supposed to act like I
know the entire questions before hand, so my eyes
widened (Bernie Mac would be proud of this CIA
prodigy imitating him), and I contorted my face in
confusion before I regained a fake confidence to
answer the questions with occasional pauses and
scholarly muses.
Me: “My course master in monumental heritage
comprises of 120 credit units spread across 4
semesters and the courses for my first semester
includes…………”
I gave her all the courses from first semester to
the 4th with occasional ‘ehs’, ‘ahs’ and ‘hnnns’
V/O: What is the relationship between your
planned Masters degree and your Bsc?”
Me: well, my planned masters degree focuses on
the conservation and preservation of Monumental
heritages. This entails the management and
maintenance of these monuments. In the same
vein, property management, facility management
and building maintenance are basic aspect of my
Bsc degree, which deals with the conservation,
management and maintenance of building whether
old or new in order to achieve the goal of the
owner. My planned Masters degree is just a
specialized aspect of my Bsc degree.
She was happy, with my answer from her
encouraging nods as she typed something
unknown to me in her system. Progress!
V/O: “What do you plan on doing after your
studies”
I quickly bellowed loudly and passionately,
“I will come back to my darling country
NIIIGGEEERIIAA as a consultant and lecturer”
She typed, looked up and asked;
“Do you want to be a consultant or a lecturer?”
Me: “well, consultant”
I said that for the records though. “Who cares
about Monuments in Nigeria? You want me to go
broke? Who I want give advice?” I mused
reflectively. As I remembered that I choose the
course as a last option because of my late
application.
V/O: “what do you know about the city where your
school is located?”
Me: “Dessau is in Saxony Anhalt, home of the
Bauhaus Architecture and Dessau-Wörlitz Garden
Kingdom. it has a population of about 77, 000
people, its less than I hour from the country’s
capital Berlin, less than 20 minutes from Halle and
about 30 minutes from Leipzig by road”
I pronounced the last city proudly as ‘lipzeeg’. She
interjected and registered a mild frown/smile for
‘murdering’ the name of her precious city.
“Laip-tigk?” she corrected.
I wanted to protest that I used the English
pronunciation but I let it go.
Other question bordered on my sponsor’s info like
Name, my relationship with him, Profession,
Address, how long he has lived in Germany, the
kind of accommodation he stays in, whether House
or Apartment and the amount earns
She was interested In the amount he earns
particularly…….so I told her, “ He is a self-
employed businessman so his earning varies due
to the nature of his business and therefore doesn’t
have a constant amount but he earn very well
above 1500 euros every month.
I had to improvise that though and I guess I was
right.
She didn’t quite query much in that aspect as I
had expected, because I was really ready, I even
know his favorite colour and the size of his shoes
and not forgetting the colour of his car. No time!
That was how the session ended, she typed in her
last words and motioned me to go with the usual
compliments, got my passport, indicating the end
of the life changing interview, the essence of the
whole waiting…I walked out majestically with both
hand in pocket, “Eke40seven, you have done a
good job, you hit your targets” I mused as I gulped
in some fresh air ready for the second phase of
waiting, for either good or bad news.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
EKE, oh EKE!!! God must do am for us this year oh! You're a real source of inspiration to me! O la la, WINTER IS COMING!!!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dcitizen: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
@wales, the programme is bsc in engineering management and bsc in international retail management.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dcitizen: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
@eke,
if i get to goeth institut, how can i locate you. I really need the study pack to support by selfstudy method. Thanks man. You have been supportive to this forum at all time.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dcitizen: 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
We really need to inject more creativity and innovation to this thread. There is life after study in germany and there is a dire need for networking among the nairalander that are already residing or planning to relocate to germany for study plus hustling. I am suggesting that we create a way to track member progress from registration, admission and visa status. Benefitting from this thread and disappearing afterones visa is successful is unfair. Excuses like german education is very intensive is neither here nor there. You can never be busy for 24hours per day as there must be a leisureor free time for you.

Let us track eachother progress by this format:

handle, school applied, level of the degree program, admission status and visa status. I implore the think tanks in the house to give this initiative a close consideration. The success of the asia tigers lies in team spirit, networking and communitybased. There is a need for us to overhaul our mindsets in totality. A tree they say cannot make a forest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.