Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. (72951 Views)

Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies / 7 Places Sex Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (59) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 18, 2015
Ipledge:
wetin happen,someone was busted?
na now u dey know say Kristina1 is an alternate moniker of prexxy1?
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
na now u dey know say Kristina1 is an alternate moniker of prexxy1?
realy?confirmed or assumption,though I don't know prexxy1
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 18, 2015
Dotwillis1:
don't let dhiz issue bother yhu to a 'much extent', yhu cnt be xo sure of ha 'state' ..maybe she didnt even tk it so strong lik ur thoughts. Do yhu know ha in real life? Lik yhu v met b4
we haven't met. i just like her.

am still confused and am waiting for the EVIDENCES!!!
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 18, 2015
Ipledge:
realy?confirmed or assumption,though I don't know prexxy1
fact bro,I have strong evidences.
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
fact bro,I have strong evidences.
i read where u said u have done that before,I can believe base my yoruba adage

But what baffles me is how kristina1 can operate two monikers,cos I always see d kristina every thread I go,she is like mtn

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 18, 2015
Ipledge:
i read where u said u have done that before,I can believe base on my yoruba adage
exactly she thinks she can out smart,what an I'd.iot she was so not fine.like so many gurls here are just trying we guys hype them out of boredom they think we are fools..
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
exactly she thinks she can out smart,what an I'd.iot she was so not fine.like so many gurls here are just trying we guys hype them out of boredom they think we are fools..
lol,some girls for this nairaland.though many of them are nice and can be good friends but some are just out of it
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 18, 2015
Ipledge:
lol,some girls for this nairaland.though many of them are nice and can be good friends but some are just out of it
exactly see the way she insulted on that my love letter thread that was when I knew she was d one..www.nairaland.com/2062731/love-letter-someone
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
exactly see the way she insulted on that my love letter thread that was when I knew she was d one..www.nairaland.com/2062731/love-letter-someone
who insulted you?

Go to this ur thread,ladies character and their state of origin,I think u should get clue from there
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 18, 2015
Ipledge:
who insulted you?
I open a thread to Kristina1 then prexxy1 whom is her alternate account started insulting me.that's when I knew she was the one
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I open a thread to Kristina1 then prexxy1 whom is her alternate account started insulting me.that's when I knew she was the one
check my post above
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 18, 2015
Idowuogbo:

wait na Nigeria u dey wey u kack winter coat and hat? Nna this case is serious oo....This fashion is too much grin

Chai. Na wa you oo grin
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 18, 2015
Ipledge:
check my post above
will do that later and the most bizarre thing is that prexxy1 and Kristina1 chat same way,,2)they both stole me # thingie,,I will say this is #cool..they both use it 3)they both put 1 at end of monicker
4)prexxy1 is always about Kristina1,its a mental problem something..its a multiple personality disorder.
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 18, 2015
Amefrica:

Chai. Na wa you oo grin
how weather?
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
will do that later and the most bizarre thing is that prexxy1 and Kristina1 chat same way,,2)they both stole me # thingie,,I will say this is #cool..they both use it 3)they both put 1 at end of monicker
4)prexxy1 is always about Kristina1,its a mental problem something..its a multiple personality disorder.
so which one is the original and which one is the cloned copy,I think you are Kristina friend
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
how weather?

Not friendly at all. Just got back from the store with my roomies, you need to see how guys dressed. grin
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 18, 2015
Ipledge:
so which one is the original and which one is the cloned copy,I think you are Kristina friend
its a nairaland thingie ohh..and Kristina1 thinks she is a very beautiful girl,not knowing she is like a proper village girl,I only liked for always online personality and I needed her to help create a birthday thread,that was the plan.

1 Like

Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 18, 2015
Amefrica:

Not friendly at all. Just got back from the store with my roomies, you need to see how guys dressed. grin
wow,,this is serious the lord is ur strength..u guys should ask God to do something though?
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
its a nairaland thingie ohh..and Kristina1 thinks she is a very beautiful girl,not knowing she is like a proper village girl,I only liked for always online personality and I needed her to help create a birthday thread,that was the plan.
lol,she is a normal girl and very young..she should not be up to 18yr of age according to her picture,but she got a nice personality...I don't know why she is using other moniker
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
wow,,this is serious the lord is ur strength..u guys should ask God to do something though?

Na to dey pray make summer reach fast lol.
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 18, 2015
Amefrica:

lol...sorry oo,the harmattan too much grin
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 18, 2015
Ipledge:
lol,she is a normal girl and very young..she should not be up to 18yr of age according to her picture,but she got a nice personality...I don't know why she is using other moniker
weLl she is a bipolar,that was her signature last month..and all those adds to evidences..seriously en mostnairaland babes are not that fine on ground.when I hooked up with cute.bumzy a nairalander in reality her picture on nairaland betrayed her looks on ground..when u created that thread about girls with picture issue ,I understood ur pains.
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 18, 2015
Amefrica:

Na to dey pray make summer reach fast lol.
abi nah..so when be summer?
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
weLl she is a bipolar,that was her signature last month..and all those adds to evidences..seriously en mostnairaland babes are not that fine on ground.when I hooked up with cute.bumzy a nairalander in reality her picture on nairaland betrayed her looks on ground..when u created that thread about girls with picture issue ,I understood ur pains.
pix now lie this days...lol

But believe me some are pretty,like someone we do Skype very well
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 18, 2015
Ipledge:
pix now lie this days...lol

But believe me some are pretty,like someone we do Skype very well
am guessing not a nairalander..
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
am guessing not a nairalander..
a nairalnader now,defunct mrsbreezy
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 18, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
haha that one is my padie too m.
lol,baba u bad oo...no girl should cross ur path,you can disrespect d same way u respect
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 18, 2015
Ipledge modify ur quoted post too.

1 Like

Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 18, 2015
Unibenstudent:
exactly..P.
when u don abuse my girl friend,she read everything I post on nairaland grin

I think she is not that fat
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 18, 2015
Ipledge:
lol...sorry oo,the harmattan too much grin

Bwahaha. Harmattan bawo? E for better if na harmattan oo.. grin
Re: Stop Hypin Nl Dudes. by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 18, 2015
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (59)

My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) / Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. / Ghanaian Dies After His Wife Slept With Her Ex-Boyfriend 2 Days After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.