Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Caught In The Middle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught In The Middle (1624 Views)

When I Sleep I Dont Know Why She Stares At Me In The Middle Of The Night / What Is The Lady In The Middle Looking For? / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In The Middle by yemicoal(m): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Based on my true life experience....

OK, so this happened during my service year in one of the so called happening states in south Western Nigeria *name withheld *. I was happy when I got my posting letter, it was an avenue for me to meet new friends, serve my fathers land and of course meet new babes.
Orientation camp went well and I was posted to this town, at first I was so angry for being posted to a town that seemed dead to me but I livened up when I saw the cute ladies posted to the town.
I made friends quickly both male and female and got popular soonest. I met this two cool and cute ladies and we became close as time went by. Things seemed to be going all smooth and rosy for me and I felt like a boss having at my disposal two cute ladies who seemed to be into me, one thing led to another and I asked both of em out, I felt like I won a lotto when they both agreed to date me.
However the dreaded happened when I started seeing both of them use each others display picture on bbm, I did a little snooping and found out they weren't as close as I thought and relaxed a bit. However trouble started when they started visiting each other and even went as far as sleeping in each others house, at this point the only option I had was to act fast before I became a scape goat, I did what seemed best to me, I had to start picking unnecessary quarrels with one of them so I could leave her, this didn't work tho as they both found out what I was up too and started scheming against me.
To cut the long story short, I lost both ladies due to my evil plans, but as a sharp guy I was lucky to get a new girl but not after a lot of explanation and lies to cover up as my story flew among my fellow corp members.
To my fellow guys, always keep your game tight and don't get caught in the game like me. #peace
Re: Caught In The Middle by Ethereal0110(f): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Oloshisad
Re: Caught In The Middle by Newkidoo(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
Mad man on d loose!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Middle by maaft(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ethereal0110:
Oloshisad
seconded

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Middle by muderkid(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
maaft:
seconded
na who free ds guy sef
Re: Caught In The Middle by maaft(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
na madman like him go free am.
Re: Caught In The Middle by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
Fucking hate dogs angry
Re: Caught In The Middle by izsmike: 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
What r u trying to say?
Re: Caught In The Middle by muderkid(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
maaft:
na madman like him go free am.
Re: Caught In The Middle by hfinest1(m): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Newkidoo:
Mad man on d loose!!! undecided
make we find rope tie am carry go yaba left b4 e graduate enta oda sections ere o...
Re: Caught In The Middle by blaze2cool(m): 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
ABOKI GOAT

for ur mind u be player.....i even think say some olodo players here will seconded u God serve u say i no carry my koboko....

Next time you try such bet me u wont be lucky enough to have a topic like this.MUMU GOAT

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Middle by sheDD(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2021
@Fedric

I mentioned you on your thread just to see if you can at least grace with some reply
But I never got a word from you

Please sir, I just need you to brush me up in some way to better my life..... I'm almost losing the taste of what life entails.

I need to cling on something to make ends meet while wait for bigger breaks if there is any.

Please groom me in the way of internet marketer... Just reply me, is close to enough for me.
Re: Caught In The Middle by tosik(m): 8:12am On Apr 22, 2021
the psychiatrist doctor that got you discharged need to be arrested...i swear

(1) (Reply)

Is She Using Emotional Blackmail To Keep This Man / Do The Ladies Still Appreciate Guys That Draw? / Give This Pikin A Name Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.