Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Locomotive Trains Still Enjoy Global Popularity (pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Locomotive Trains Still Enjoy Global Popularity (pics) (11611 Views)

EMU Trains For Lagos Light Rail Blue Line Ready For Shipping / FG Test Runs Abuja-Kaduna Cabin Trains (photos) / Nigerians Are Eating, Charging Laptops, Making Calls Inside Trains (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Locomotive Trains Still Enjoy Global Popularity (pics) by gists: 11:39am On Jan 18, 2015
Swiftboy:
Am claping for you who believe someone that could not balance the account put in his care should not be sacked! grin tongue ;P Oh no problem you're one of the beneficiary of the brain-washing propaganda party's antics! Get real my friend!
Of course he could not balance the account because the people who should account for the billions could not and have not made a sensible reason/justification for the missing funds. I am sure it was also part of the brain-washing propaganda act that made NNPC and the minister to be pushing the responsibility to each other on channels TV during questioning.
And when SLS raised the alarm, he was sacked. May I ask what was SLS's sack pinned on? Financial recklessness - as a result of donations made to schools and bomb blast victims - he was not sacked for embezzlement or corruption and certainly not incompetence as you are trying to portray.

What about the sudden new status militants with the mouth-watering security contract? Is that part of the brain-washing propaganda too? Today shell, mobil and other int'l oil companies have sold many of their assets (I am sure to gej cronies if we investigate) because the business is not profitable for them anymore owing to the record-breaking level of oil theft inspite of the pipeline security contract to militants.

Less than half of the revenue stolen from the new record oil theft is far more than enough to build world standard rail system for the country and people are here applauding 10-hr rail system from enugu to phc. Again I clap for gej grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Locomotive Trains Still Enjoy Global Popularity (pics) by Gliding(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2015
Rossikk:

See this one. You mean you cannot tell a passenger train from a cargo train? You need to see passengers through windows to know which is which? Kai.... smiley Anyway, I don't blame you. It is all those years of not seeing trains in Naija until Jonathan came along that has made you a train illiterate.
Some of them are passenger trains, however you should note that quite a number are electric trains. Check the cable connection on top of the trains. Its not by chance that you have power lines around. The one from sri Lanka though is locomotive. But sri Lanka doesn't look like a country we should envy

1 Like

Re: Locomotive Trains Still Enjoy Global Popularity (pics) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 18, 2015
Swiftboy:
and your e-employer has been allowing vandals to blow up gas pipelines in their state territorial water...dont worry Jonathan will come and take the blame for your street transformer that every tom,d!ck and harry experiment stealing with. Infact,keep complaining thats the only thing that you're a citizen for. Some dumb idea of voting people out...will you ever support your government? Will you ever reason with them when they try to tell you things you dont know other than hear say and getting emotional? Spare me the GEJ must take blame talk people in Lagos are groaning,Fashola should stop shouting to promote the unqualified cattle rearer I dont deal with em phonies.
you made no sense

1 Like

Re: Locomotive Trains Still Enjoy Global Popularity (pics) by Gliding(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=Nashoji post=29896270]which one would you prefer, locomotive train or trainless Nigeria?[/quote
]
The plain truth is that Nigerians deserve a lot better than this. One thing that we lack as a people is excellence. Question is , can we afford the best?. If we can, then why not.

1 Like

Re: Locomotive Trains Still Enjoy Global Popularity (pics) by anonimi: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
BrokenTV:

Mr man kindly do us a favour and STFU, show us the one that was built by Buhari.

We do NOT know of any metro or railway built by Buhari. However we know of the Lagos metro CANCELLED by the daft military DICTATOR!
Buhari also did NOT build any university but rather CANCELLED meal ticket subsidy denying poor students education & the chance to break through in life.

It is obvious that the clueless old soldier is NOT a builder. He is a DESTROYER of the good works of others.

Only a greedy, drug money launderer of a godfather & puppet master on Bourdillon would wish to impose such a DISASTER on his fellow citizens.

Olorun m'aje!
Tufiakwa!!
God forbid!!!

#Liberate-Lagos
Kai Buhari!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Locomotive Trains Still Enjoy Global Popularity (pics) by Swiftboy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
gists:

Of course he could not balance the account because the people who should account for the billions could not and have not made a sensible reason/justification for the missing funds. I am sure it was also part of the brain-washing propaganda act that made NNPC and the minister to be pushing the responsibility to each other on channels TV during questioning.
And when SLS raised the alarm, he was sacked. May I ask what was SLS's sack pinned on? Financial recklessness - as a result of donations made to schools and bomb blast victims - he was not sacked for embezzlement or corruption and certainly not incompetence as you are trying to portray.

What about the sudden new status militants with the mouth-watering security contract? Is that part of the brain-washing propaganda too? Today shell, mobil and other int'l oil companies have sold many of their assets (I am sure to gej cronies if we investigate) because the business is not profitable for them anymore owing to the record-breaking level of oil theft inspite of the pipeline security contract to militants.

Less than half of the revenue stolen from the new record oil theft is far more than enough to build world standard rail system for the country and people are here applauding 10-hr rail system from enugu to phc. Again I clap for gej grin grin grin
Guy as you done talk am say Nigeria is the world's richest,why you no go steal like they are doing? And the GEJ's buying oil company talk are you sure its not one of your preposterous theories that a phantom cash is missing. Yes to slow railway...I can be using it as a leisure ride in my first class cabin. ;P tongue
Re: Locomotive Trains Still Enjoy Global Popularity (pics) by Swiftboy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
anonimi:

We do NOT know of any metro or railway built by Buhari. However we know of the Lagos metro CANCELLED by the daft military DICTATOR!
Buhari also did NOT build any university but rather CANCELLED meal ticket subsidy denying poor students education & the chance to break through in life.

It is obvious that the clueless old soldier is NOT a builder. He is a DESTROYER of the good works of others.

Only a greedy, drug money launderer of a godfather & puppet master on Bourdillon would wish to impose such a DISASTER on his fellow citizens.

Olorun m'aje!
Tufiakwa!!
God forbid!!!

#Liberate-Lagos
Kai Buhari!!!
YOU DON FINISH THE CATTLE REARER...LET ZAIHRAI CATCH YOU. She'll rape you into tears! cheesy :d *Son recieve Nairaland spirit of abusing anti-GEJ cos they're gullible...recieve it.{echoes} grin

1 Like

Re: Locomotive Trains Still Enjoy Global Popularity (pics) by Swiftboy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
I indeed made plenty sense...you cant see it because you're blind to the fact. Blame it on GEJ and ask him not to defend himself as usual. grin
HugeCock:
you made no sense
Re: Locomotive Trains Still Enjoy Global Popularity (pics) by Rossikk(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
These 'mods' can't stand the truth. I posted this thread in the politics section for obvious reasons and they moved it to travel section to scuttle the lively debate it had generated. Why are you afraid of the truth? Imbecil.es.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Locomotive Trains Still Enjoy Global Popularity (pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
You said third world countries what is Nigeria first world country? Did you think our budget can build and maintain this modern trains? What is our budget compare to this countries? Stop contradicting yourself
Many third-world countries are installing modern railway system. Even within Africa, South Africa, Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco are all running modern train. It is time to stop the belittle of that nation. It is not helping to move the nation forward. If you take a close scrutiny on how much it cost to install a modern train you would agree with me the stolen money from government coffer is enough to do it. Nigerians are just too good with lies and embezzling of public fund. The corruption has eaten so deep into the system that many ordinary people believe Nigeria cannot forestall such project. Which is a big shame to their gullibility. The citizens need to wake up from slumber and take the future by themselves. Get rid of old leaders like Buhari and co from messing with the national politic and anybody who has connection with them position should be terminated. That would just be fine
Re: Locomotive Trains Still Enjoy Global Popularity (pics) by agabaI23(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Swiftboy:
Am claping for you who believe someone that could not balance the account put in his care should not be sacked! grin tongue ;P Oh no problem you're one of the beneficiary of the brain-washing propaganda party's antics! Get real my friend!
you are awesome!
Re: Locomotive Trains Still Enjoy Global Popularity (pics) by anonimi: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
HugeCock:
ur president promised 400,000MW before 2014. How many MW are we producing now? We've been hearing this "one step at a time" talk for years and still same shít we see everyday.

Can you show us where/when/how our president promised 400,000Mw before 2014 or this is the usual tale of LIES from the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC

Moreover, Lagos state paid ENRON for electricity barges since 2000 what else has the APC led Lagos state government done to ensure 24 hour power supply to the state apart from the plenty media noise of Fashola's mega-generators that he FRAUDULENTLY calls IPP

If APC could not produce REAL results in just one state that they have ruled for 16 years in the area of electricity it is obvious they CANNOT do anything substantial at the federal level.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Re: Locomotive Trains Still Enjoy Global Popularity (pics) by emeka2847: 3:53am On Jan 23, 2015
I hear you
nzeadachie:
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? THE GUY IS RIGHT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weather Forecast Across Nigeria Today / Urgent Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee How To Obtain A Uk Work Permit? / Car Sickness And 7 Ways To Effectively Handle It During Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.