Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How To Get A Girl With A Boyfriend... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girl With A Boyfriend... (4229 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Girl With A Boyfriend... by temmym4(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
oppss guess dem don snatch yur gf recently...... don't transfer the aggression on mi na brova.....

Lolz. dont take it personal na. it s just a general advice for those who do that. by the way am Married. wink
Re: How To Get A Girl With A Boyfriend... by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
temmym4:

Lolz. dont take it personal na. it s just a general advice for those who do that. by the way am Married. wink
hmmm congrat bro
Re: How To Get A Girl With A Boyfriend... by sevantex(m): 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hope u won't be snatchin a Navy man's babe wit all dis sha!..,U die well ooo.. grin
Re: How To Get A Girl With A Boyfriend... by kepstone: 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
This is the voice of the dEVIIL.
Re: How To Get A Girl With A Boyfriend... by firstolalekan(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Have you found yourself meeting a girl that you just to find out that she isn’t ‘on the market’ anymore because she has a boyfriend? well, you really shouldn’t be surprised. Most attractive girls out there will already be in relationships. The worst part about this is that you will already have legitimate competition right from the very start. There is no need to lose hope just yet, though. Believe it or not,it is still possible to win over your dream girl, even if she already has a boyfriend. Just read on to find out howto do so.
First of all, the truth is that if this girl already seems satisfied and very happy in her current relationship, then you will have a lot of trouble convincing her to leave her boyfriend for you. However, if she still hangs out with you a lot despite having a beau, thenthat is probably a sign that she is unhappy inher relationship. This would be the best time for you to make a move. so, what can you do steal her away, then?
For starters, you can try to build up a strong emotional bond with her. It is important to focus on emotions when it comes to this, though, because girls are mostly emotional as opposed to logical. In other words, you have to get her to feel happy emotions whenever she is in your presence. If you can succeed at doing this, then you can completely turn off the guilt switches in her mind and make her forget her boyfriend altogether. Secondly, you should figure out what she deems to be the perfect relationship. Then, amplify her current boyfriend’s weaknesses. This is where the famous techniques by successful pickup artists come in. To start, just ask her what she really wants out of her love life, in general. Then, once she starts talking about her desires, bring up her boyfriend and try to get her to compare him withher ideal love life. Most of the time, this tactic gets girls to realize how imperfect theirpartners actually are and then gets them to second-guess their relationships. This tactic would be especially effective if her boyfriend is nowhere up to par to the perfect love life dat she described. It will be even more effective if she is already coming up with excuses to break up with him. If this is the case, then all that is left to do is push some more buttons and she should be yoursin no time. if you are still having trouble winning your dream girl over, though, then you might want to try to get her to go through a roller coaster of emotions, where you get her to feel happy and sad in succession. This might sound strange, but this actually works at getting girls hopelessly attracted to guys. The best part is that it is incredibly easy to do.
Fùcking silly wąnkers like you always think they have ideas.
Spit on thread.
Re: How To Get A Girl With A Boyfriend... by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:08am On Feb 20, 2015
firstolalekan:

Fùcking silly wąnkers like you always think they have ideas.
Spit on thread.
so you took time to comment on all my threads on nl?? Wow just get a life bro.....u are frustrated already.....lolzzzzz grin
Re: How To Get A Girl With A Boyfriend... by firstolalekan(m): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
so you took time to comment on all my threads on nl?? Wow just get a life bro.....u are frustrated already.....lolzzzzz grin
Yes!
I took time to give a Hopeless jobless fòol like you the full dose you deserve.
You are such a morôn.
Quote me again and see how I will tell you the story of your miserable life.
Fûcking retąrd.
Re: How To Get A Girl With A Boyfriend... by FaroukM(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2015
.......remember what goes around comes around....how many you don snatch sef
Re: How To Get A Girl With A Boyfriend... by Akuneshiobike(m): 11:38am On Feb 20, 2015
So for your clueless mind, you have fed us with a vital info abi? The measure you used against your fellow man's gf or wife will SURELY be used against your gf or wife by another man...Nonsense!

Re: How To Get A Girl With A Boyfriend... by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2015
firstolalekan:

Yes!
I took time to give a Hopeless jobless fòol like you the full dose you deserve.
You are such a morôn.
Quote me again and see how I will tell you the story of your miserable life.
Fûcking retąrd.
lol....guru in foolishness.....jobless guy.....
Re: How To Get A Girl With A Boyfriend... by firstolalekan(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
lol....guru in foolishness.....jobless guy.....
THUNDER FIRE UR PAPA
Re: How To Get A Girl With A Boyfriend... by BANGERLEE1(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2015
firstolalekan:

THUNDER FIRE UR PAPA
same to u smello...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / The Genotype AC / "You Are A Rare Commodity" See Reactions To This Girl's Wonderful Facebook Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.