Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Arewa Republic Changes Flag - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Republic Changes Flag (21223 Views)

Why I Stopped Campaigning For Arewa Republic / Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic / Do You Support The Creation Of Arewa Republic- Riot In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by Feraz(m): 2:40am On Oct 11, 2009
Wheneva i c any post abt Nigeria breaking up, i feel sad cos what wud v been one of d best nations on earth is disintegrating.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by Hadone(m): 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2009
Feraz:

Wheneva i c any post abt Nigeria breaking up, i feel sad cos what wud v been one of d best nations on earth is disintegrating.

Thats shows that you really know what u're doing! You're indeed a patriotic Nigerian!! I was even one before the animalistic behaviour of some foolish southerners forced me to abort that idea. I a single or some few northerners misbehave, they will begin to start tracing our ancestors and keep shatering abuses. Not knowing or ignoring the fact that many of us in the north were not in support of such violances, Boko Haram, etc I'm really scared! That is why i decided to join the campain for the republic of our dear country [size=16pt]AREWAaaaaaaaaaaaa[/size]
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by Feraz(m): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2009
Though m an easterner, i bliv dat each tribe in Nigeria has something 2 give.
One day, we'll all live in peace

1 Like

Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by emyah(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2009
Jookco
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I take you all to be well educated , but why are you talking about dividing Nigeria unity and porpulation as one Nation makes us the strongest in Africa, look at India, China and the United State , Nigeria will soon work but we need well educated peoples like Okonjo Iweala for President.
[/color][color=#990000]

Canada speaks two languages, English and French and USA speak one language English Mmmmmmm of cause a slight Spanish., China one language, India one language. Both of these countries have too many in common than Nigeria. They eat the same food, they have the same culture, they love their country, they have leaders that care about their destiny, they dress the same, they enjoy freedom,they enjoy one religion [Christianity or Hindu], the have a constitution that includes all, they work hard to be perfect, just too many mutual feelings.

Nigeria has three nations in embedded in one country. The Igbos in the east, Yoruba in the west and Hausa in the north, Their work habit is way too different
If Nigeria want to live to together as one nation, something's gotta give. Find what works, and what works are in two ways, split the country or go confederacy.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by emiwanlee(m): 2:58am On Oct 21, 2009
Northerners have started using their deadly venom the injected on Nigeria on Nairaland.Somebody should pls tell them that they are not welcomed here
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by emiwanlee(m): 3:09am On Oct 21, 2009
Feraz:

We reject you and all members of your family.
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by sjeezy8: 4:01am On Oct 21, 2009
Feraz:

seconded!!!!!

Igbo get brain for business anyone who denies it is lying
Hausas get army power and when given an order, they are the ones who kill other hausas(muslim extrmist) in the north- when given an order they dont discriminate with tribe or religion.
Yorubas are diplomatic and politically conscious - they know how to compromise
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by ikeyman00(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2009
@@@@

for where

imagine travelin to [size=32pt]Gworo republic of africa[/size] the north will never go alone in the next 400 yrs awaiting christ

even the west knew that they will never be able to build back the structures in iraq

my friend, the world is moving, its was never stand still

your god whiteman has to admit; but plz dnt talk about credit crunch
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by ezeagu(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2009
ikeyman00:

@@@@

for where

imagine travelin to [size=32pt]Gworo republic of africa[/size] the north will never go alone in the next 400 yrs awaiting christ

even the west knew that they will never be able to build back the structures in iraq

my friend, the world is moving, its was never stand still

your god whiteman has to admit; but plz dnt talk about credit crunch

What happened to "One Nigeria" or is it just a figure of speech?
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by Feraz(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2009
Thank u@sjeezy.
Y'll u b rejectin I n my family? Dat thought of Nigeria not coming 2geda has eaten deep in2 u n b careful not 2 put dat mentality into ur children@emiwanlee.
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by Hadone(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2009
emiwanlee:

Northerners have started using their deadly venom the injected on Nigeria on Nairaland.Somebody should pls tell them that they are not welcomed here

@emiwanlee
[size=18pt]Goats like u are not welcome here pls.[/size]
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by bibiking1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2009
This thread is too tribalistic for me, i'll just pass
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by ifele(m): 1:01am On Nov 19, 2009
AREWA NEVER GONNA BE FREE. YU NIGGERS ARE NOW #1 ENEMY OF THUGS. WHERE IS YUR HEAD QUARTERS.

THUGS GONNA GET YOU FOR PLEASURE NIGGER NEG. KILL YU AREWA NIGGERS.
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by ifele(m): 1:03am On Nov 19, 2009
whitey is a bitch wannabe. the first evil nig. yeah his name is whitey.
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by lightwalk(m): 12:47am On Nov 30, 2009
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please I'm waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by Ikengawo: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2009

mapnigeria5.JPG (34.99 KB, 503x437 )

two-hundred-naira.jpg (96.2 KB, 848x437 )

Report to moderator Logged

bashali

Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag
« #8 on: December 20, 2008, 11:54 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi

ten-naira.jpg (49.15 KB, 730x400 )

five-naira1.JPG (66.91 KB, 735x400 )
AAAAAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHahahHAHAh
AHAHAHA!!!!! your mates are at out romancing women and you're at home making this
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by ektbear: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2011
hmm
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by Becomricho: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2011
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by auwal87(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by ShangoThor(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2011
Auwal87 I actually admire you, I find your honesty quite refreshing, personally speaking I accept and recognize your right as a region and distinctive culture to assert yourselves. I find a lot of Nigerians as being extremely fake and this has been the main source to the problems in Nigeria.

I just hope we can work together in order to find a peaceful settlement in order to facilitate a peaceful regional separation. We all know and accept that Nigeria is a colonial construct and we have all been forced together.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by auwal87(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2011
ShangoThor:

Auwal87 I actually admire you, I find your honesty quite refreshing, personally speaking I accept and recognize your right as a region and distinctive culture to assert yourselves. I find a lot of Nigerians as being extremely fake and this has been the main source to the problems in Nigeria.

I just hope we can work together in order to find a peaceful settlement in order to facilitate a peaceful regional separation. We all know and accept that Nigeria is a colonial construct and we have all been forced together.

Thanks for the admiration. There is only one truth, and that is what I am trying to reveal.
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by ShangoThor(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2011
auwal87:

Thanks for the admiration. There is only one truth, and that is what I am trying to reveal.

Hopefully we will not have to wait too long for a settlement, it might also make sense to collaborate with Separatists in the South in order to efficiently achieve the objective. I'm basically hinting at the fact that you should not completely close your channels of communication.

Let's leave the dreamers and idealists to dream about what could have been achieved.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by nolongTing: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2011
ShangoThor:

on a topic: Where Did Nigeria And Africa Go Wrong Since 1960?

ekt_bear:

Third definition from wikipedia seems like a reasonable one to me:

The set of shared attitudes, values, goals, and practices that characterizes an institution, organization or group

My response was:

noLongTing:

There is nothing wrong with wiki its a good poiter in the right direction, anyway I would define culture as: [size=15pt]a set of rules and procedures for solving problems and meeting needs[/size].

You don't have a culture for the sake of having it – its primary aim is to solve problems.  I will also add that there is a strong correlation between Language and Culture.  When a culture no longer solves problems to meet the needs of the participants it must be transformed.  The transformation will be based on solving those needs.  If people abandon there culture they will die, why because they are no longer meeting their needs or solving the problems that confront them. Can you now see why we have bad leadership in Nigeria and Africa as a whole?
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by okadaman2: 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2011
-Reposted-

@Auwal what is the Northern power establishment (specifically Hausa-Fulani ) doing to bring about this dream?

Maitama sule is a member of that establishment, I don't think it's incorrect to mention that PDP, the party ruling us since we returned to democracy 12 years ago has a big following and influence in the North. At least until CPC came to take a bit away.

The SW and the SS has at least championed the call for a sovereign "Aburi like" conference since 1993 and for the SE we all know where they stand.

ACN as the current party with a huge following in the SW and SS just like their previous appearances "AD" has continued to call for this same decision, most of their elected officials still speak about a SNC even in office as Govs and Senators.

Same for SS through the Ijaw national council, MEND and other influential regional bodies, I heard so little from influential northern political and cultural figures until Boko-Haram came out.

I Don't think it's unfair for me to suggest that the North and their elite politicians are the silent ones on this issue.

So who are you speaking for Auwal? Are your leaders ready to support the call for talks on how to enshrine true confederacy or disintegrate peacefully?

Or are they waiting for chaos and bloodshed before they speak up?
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by auwal87(m): 12:31am On Aug 30, 2011
okada_man:

-Reposted-

@Auwal what is the Northern power establishment (specifically Hausa-Fulani ) doing to bring about this dream?

Maitama sule is a member of that establishment, I don't think it's incorrect to mention that PDP, the party ruling us since we returned to democracy 12 years ago has a big following and influence in the North. At least until CPC came to take a bit away.

The SW and the SS has at least championed the call for a sovereign "Aburi like" conference since 1993 and for the SE we all know where they stand.

ACN as the current party with a huge following in the SW and SS just like their previous appearances "AD" has continued to call for this same decision, most of their elected officials still speak about a SNC even in office as Govs and Senators.

Same for SS through the Ijaw national council, MEND and other influential regional bodies, I heard so little from influential northern political and cultural figures until Boko-Haram came out.

I Don't think it's unfair for me to suggest that the North and their elite politicians are the silent ones on this issue.

So who are you speaking for Auwal? Are your leaders ready to support the call for talks on how to enshrine true confederacy or disintegrate peacefully?

Or are they waiting for chaos and bloodshed before they speak up?

About Maitama Sule, he actually watched the video, and it is like he will change his mind about 1 Nigeria, I think it is good that I criticized him in the note. At least he admits, Yes, one Nigeria has failed.

I think an SNC will not rule out the division of Nigeria, it will only fuel the chaos and Invite the Military to make the "unworkable unity" even much longer.

We try as much as possible to be far away from the so called "Norther Elites" we are even more likely to Invite Boko Haram for talks and negotiations maybe they can change their cause, we can advocate the division of the country together peacefully. They will understand us.
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by okadaman2: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2011
^

It's good to know that. As long as you guys are working on it, you know where the rest of Nigeria stands. at least the regular folks and part of civil society.

All our Political elites are the same but it is more unfortunate and extra bad in the core North, a region where common people have little to no voice at all compared to other parts of Nigeria. Something must give.

We really can't continue like this else the chaos will grow exponentially.

Keep on working Auwal.
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2011
@auwal!!

Allah ya yi ma albarka, how come we have never crossed path (read my posts on nairaland)? alhamdulillah for people like you, shegu masu kwadayin mai, without akida su ne basu so ka fadi gaskiya, su sun fisan mu tsaya chikin wulakance (banzayen makwadaita), soon people will wake up and realize our true potential.
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2011
[size=18pt]Just remove ABUJA, PLATEAU, NIGER, NASARAWA, TARABA. WHILE WE STILL THINK ABOUT KADUNA AND ADAMAWA. WE WILL GET BACK 2 U. IN THE MAIN TIME WITH THE REMAINING STATE U HAVE FEEL FREE TO JOIN NIGER REPUBLIC.[/size]  grin grin angry
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by auwal87(m): 3:50am On Jan 08, 2012
The dream of Sardauna

Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by auwal87(m): 3:52am On Jan 08, 2012
-
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by auwal87(m): 3:53am On Jan 08, 2012
-
Re: Arewa Republic Changes Flag by auwal87(m): 6:32am On Jul 27, 2012
-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES / Speeding Truck Crushes Student And Tricyclist In Ibadan (Photos) / Ganduje Sacks Muazu Magaji, NNPC Project Director, Weeks After Praising Taliban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.