Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? (4186 Views)

8 Things That Come To The Mind Of Broke Guys When They Spot A Rich Young Lady / Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2008
Topup/Mitchelin, am on my knees greeting you ohhhhhhhhh grin grin grin (compliments) wink
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by tkb417(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ignorrance is not bliss. Must we slap the nonsense out of you before you recognize that the poster is an imposter?
Or do you just enjoy swiming in your sea of stupidity? shugomu
dont say that thing again. na the 2nd time be dat.
read davids post na

Adam
na wa 4 u o. wetin David do u?
easy o
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by aus123(m): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2008
Just pray and be open minded! You can still get true lv, though most times is difficult. If u dont mind, my grand ma is still available!
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by smooooooth: 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2008
do like they do in home video, wear rags,

sleep under the bridge and eat from the

bin, the craze babe who falls in love with u then

is the one that loves u thruly.
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by diasporian: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2008
smooooooth:

is the one that loves u thruly. then u can take

~Outright stupidity.
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by spikedcylinder: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2008
This place gets more interesting everyday. . . . .  grin
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by smooooooth: 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2008
diasporian:

~Outright stupidity.

i see u failed to see the humour in my post.

rigid F**king P***k
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by kemisuga(f): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2008
Just laughing my ass out, at the responses. grin grin cheesy
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by icecold2(f): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2008
smooooooth:

is the one that loves u thruly.

u ve watched 2 many home movies
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by weedinLA: 2:17am On Dec 23, 2008
@ Poster,

I even wonder how successful you claim to be. How much do you have? Probably you've been busy chasing those village girls. Look for a classy girl that even your pocket would not even compare to; then I think you'll stop talking about girls been after the trappings of wealth coming from your self-acclaimed financial success.

Dude, stop chasing the poor rats and step up your dating game.
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by AdamBrody1(m): 2:33am On Dec 23, 2008
weedinLA:

@ Poster,

I even wonder how successful you claim to be. How much do you have? Probably you've been busy chasing those village girls. Look for a classy girl that even your pocket would not even compare to; then I think you'll stop talking about girls been after the trappings of wealth coming from your self-acclaimed financial success.

Dude, stop chasing the poor rats and step up your dating game.

Guy i de feel you die!

Baba mi! Karry go!

I de gbadun your yans, lol

I even wonder how successful you claim to be. How much do you have? [s]Probably you've been busy chasing those village girls[/s]

Words on marble grin

I couldnt have said it better than this, haaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? by weedinLA: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2008
Adam Guy,

Whats sup? Holla at ur bro, son!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Think They Are Better Than Women? / When Will U Allow Your Daughter To Start Dating???(guys) / When You Insist On Nude Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.