Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Welcome To My Office - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Welcome To My Office (146987 Views)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. / I Rejected A 2 Year Bond By My Office Sending Me On A One Week Course To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My Office by diggler(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2009
sup sup peeps

Compliments of the season (in arrears if u like cos where i'm @ peeps r still in a celebratory mood).

Had myself a blast (literally) over the hols & dem honeys had a real taste of Mr Diggler & i got rejuvenated for d road ahead.
Hope y'all had as much fun as i did.

I've been having a slow week as we build up on d balances taken down for easter spending.
However developments in d industry has got a me seeking options.

this is to officially inform y'all that i'm putting a contract out on dem mofos called the Bankers committee.

Its seems d 15% cap on deposits rates are here to stay.

CBN just released guidelines/penalities for contravening & boy r these things steep or what.
(in the end, a conscientious part of me hope these new policies work it'll help sanitize d friggin industry)

Meanwyl omo boy is codedly stepping up plans for a change in career
quoting my man Danny Glover "i'm getting too old for this sh!t" grin

Anyways, shout outs to all ma peeps Cristalz (the initiator), Tollu, TKB, Jarus, Crackles (sup up with ur game?), Jericho,
Ajanlekoko (My guy if na 4 telecom hook a brova up nah) & all d other House members (new & old) i wish y'all profitable ventures ahead.

Peace
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 12:40am On Apr 17, 2009
hey people
wha gwan?
ise ti poju i dey tell u people grin grin grin

Cristalz
how far? this our fight go end one day. me i don miss our banters sha. how u dey?

Tollu
babes, work don move ur boi go Sene-Gambia.
some fund managers dey collabo with us on some PE deals and as the Investment officer in charge, gotta oversee the whole schitzo myself, hence the disappearing acts lately o. whts samsung? are u into showbiz?

worldz and t-cann
u wanna launch career in finance? its cool
worldz, ure already in the right direction and dont bother urself with the age thingy. Its the ability that matters , not ur age. If u complete ur PE3, i bet u wont need the CISA thingy, u shld be able to get a decent job to keep u afloat, then u can start thinking of other stuffs like CFA

u guys shld empower urselves, know more than ur peers and the market will be receptive. Do what others are not doing, kill urselves by reading now, then pepper go rest later. me sef still dey read oooo. exams dey for june and i never finish jacking

People
my work wan kill me
is anybody making a kill from the difference between the official rates ($) and the parrallel market rates?
hehehehe, me i don dey hammer from the thing from all these ma travels o.
sometimes, some good can come from bad thing sha.

digglerrrrrrrrrrrrrr
u want to leave banking when i need uu for my forex runs?
u be bad guy angry

nyways, im working on a deal flow now now for tmr morning, i need to sleep
and lest i forget, congrats to all utd, arsenal , chelsea and barca fans grin grin grin
can u imagine, that was the last thing the flight people said while disembarking from d plane
den wan 'footbalize' this country

cheers ma people
Re: Welcome To My Office by TCann(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2009
hey forum people,
ok, its like it's bad of me not to contribute here,instead of reading religiously other people's post all d time.Am a lawyer, like i said in my earlier post and am with an NGO temporary 4 now,also i part time with a law firm,temp too,b4 moboi moves on(i also do 'pp'-woteva u understd that to mean-lol).
In all of NL,(as I read around that much) i av not till date found a better coordinated and matured thread than-"WELCOME TO MY OFFICE",couldnt av happened but for the intelligence&maturity of everybodi here-like tollu, diggler,AjanleKoko,Cristalz,MrCrackles,tkb417,WORLDZ,Jericho,LAWYER and scores of other brillant world class professionals from diff. fields.
@JERICHO
ur new free legal advisory thread attest to the leaps being recorded by people from this area of NL.We at "WELCOME TO MY OFFICE" are proud of u. If u need a helping hand, when the load gets heavy,am available to u.
@TKB417
thanks broz, tho i av not seen ur email in my inbox yet. thanks for the advice.
@WORLDZ
Where hath thou?
@TOPIC
am off to the court to see the registrar as regards the rejectn of one of my client's sureties. they said he didnt meet the conditions.
Peeeps,do av a luvly day!
senior (LAWYER),pls come back into the house,we want a here!!, lets make an intergrated professional forum.these bankers and fin. analysts shdnt outnumber us. (at least b4 i cross carpet)
Re: Welcome To My Office by MrCrackles(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2009
Shout to all the newbies on the thread, OTUWE, T-CANN and WORLDZ

And watsup to the old heads! cheesy

Criztalz, Jericho, Tollu, TKB, T-Moni, DBSKY, Ajanlekoko, Jarus, Mukinatrix, Diggler Footy thing is going ok, season drawing to a close now!

Topic

Now that the restructuring and streamlining processes effected a couple of weeks ago, is bedding in, everyone can breathe easy around the office! tongue

The new financial year has rolled in and we are expecting most of our clients to roll on another year of contract

I am fairly busy at the moment, again pretty much project management and dealing my subcontractors

Very keen to get more training on board so i cant wait for the training budget to be approved so i can tap into it

On the other side, i have been busy with an offer and invitation laid out on a platter for me!

I have been tapped by a group of young dudes like me who have started out an energy company in Naija, in a Technical Director capacity!

They want someone they know well and who has the technical background to help grow the company

I am going serve in a technical and business development consultation role!

Thinking about it now, I will also have an equal financial stake in the company, i like the idea and share the vision, but i am considering it now!!

Other than this, Brash aint really been up to much! cheesy

Now looking forward to a few holidays booked out over the summer!! tongueCant wait!
Re: Welcome To My Office by amsly: 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2009
hi everyone,

this is a very interesting thread, would contribute my own quota.

today has been a drag at work, probably because its a friday, work has been alrite as usual, cant say hectic cos i work in the corporate affairs department of a bank.right now we a preparing for a big conference and i am the conpliant officer for the budget and costings. for that my boss gets to call every 20 mins inorder to harass about the costing. anyways i have given him the final costing, about 70 million, lets see if md will approve. grin

nice weekend y'all
Re: Welcome To My Office by Cristalz(f): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2009
Aw amsly, welcome aboard. I'm glad your first post landed in here ,lol grin
And, 70 mil for a conference? Huge. Sure he will approve?

@Brash
So you're thinking about coming to work in Naija? Interesting. Will the switch be worth it? Consider carefully.

@T-Cann
Lol, I'm blushing at the way you described us as world class, but so not complaining! Yeah, we are world class<Amen> grin
Hope you're not going to over-stress yourself working both places. Anywayz, a man's gotta do what he has to, right? Please keep your gist coming. . .I'm interested in knowing how our law system really works, and reading from you lawyers in the house will really help.

@diggler
Dude, sounds like you're totally enjoying life grin You want to leave banking too? Hmm. . .seems nearly every banker I come across nowadays is saying just that. Can't blame anybody tho, these are indeed trying times.
Where would you go if you leave?

@TKB
We nor dey fight o grin At least, not that I'm aware of. Let's gist on yim when you're free.
Hope your trip was both fun and productive.
Question: I'm to resume work @ my bank next month (argh, will miss my current semi-lazy life), and today a customer of mine working with BGL hinted at an opening. You know both are serious paper chasers, just that the investment guys do it on a much larger scale, but which do you think is better?

@Ajanlekoko
Dude , you are such an asset here, as in, Career section. Thanks a lot wink
Re: Welcome To My Office by deor03(m): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2009
Hey what a week.

I am a project manager in a a telecomms firm delivering solutions to a very demanding customer. My Account manager is very aggressive setting outrageous sales targets for the account.

My project slowed down due to the Easter break; and on resumption my radio network designer fell ill. WTF.  The other network designer guy just went on vacation last week and what a time to fall ill.  Some 40 guys on the field carrying out roll out and NOBODY to design for them.

What do i do?

Get another resource ? ; How soon can i ( considering , acceptance of offer +LOI + Visa) ; what is the cost implication of this on my project net sales ; The cost implication of keeping 40 guys out of station , doing nothing on the field ( Hotel + OSA +Transportation cost + drivers + payment on car rentals etc)

Why didn't this guy get an anti malaria shot; why in the world is he sick now,  My targets!!.  What a week.

I need to go home; next week must be better
Re: Welcome To My Office by MrCrackles(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2009
Cristalz:

Brash
So you're thinking about coming to work in Naija? Interesting. Will the switch be worth it? Consider carefully.

Nah not coming to work in Naija, i am just going to divide my time!

I just have to be on hand for consultation and technical support

So i will divide my team, it can be done!

I dont need to be based in Naija to make it work to be honest

We will see how it pans out, but either way, i can still play a pivotal role from here

Its a different world nowadays my loff! cheesy
Re: Welcome To My Office by jericho: 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2009
@TCann,

Thanks for the compliment and looking forward to your contributions on the thread.

@Cristalz

Still awaiting your proposal for billing for the free legal advice o

@Topic,
Been off the thread for a while. Much as happened but to cap it all ita about my driver again. B4 una talk let me give u gist.

2wks ago driver didnt come as usual to pick me. Drove myself to the office and he came in later red eyed. asked my guy wetin happen said, landlord had sent him packing and that he had no where to stay. My 1st instincts were to sack him but reason prevailed. So finally decided to get him a house. Paid for it. The lease agreement for the crib is in the name of my Firm. That way he messes up he is outta job and on the streets. Driver with official residence. Icing on the cake is that he came in last week and said maybe i shld consider getting him an official okada too. I almost passed out. Truth is that i have tolerated him this long cos he is very good at his job and also very smart.

Worked from home this week cos Ac in my office just packed up. fixed it today though.On Tuesday i watched the best match of a lifetime Liverpool v Chelsea, dont support either teams anyways.

Weekend is here looking forward to having my boys thrash Chelsea in the Fa cup semis.

J
Re: Welcome To My Office by diggler(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2009
Hello My people.

Big ups to 'Welcome to My Office' , the sanest thread on all of NL, i'd like to warmly welcome all the new hustlers

y'all know this is the place to be.

@Cristalz
This game we r playin is only gonna get nastier.
So as Guyman wey i be i'd better stay ahead of d curve.
I'm tryin to see if i can get back to my true callin & what i'm actually trained to do
For now the prospects seem bright cos my Bank Marketing seems to have given me an appeal that forward thinking employers dig (esp in this tough climate)
Besides i'm d entrepreneurial type & the 'yes boss' thing kinda sucks (4get what naeto C thinks)

@Crackles
Naija is @ d forefront of d last frontier in global prosperity i.e. AFRICA (Asia has been conquered plus dem punjabs, chinks & all aint lettin no Negro come to their hood to feed fat unlike us)
also ur approach to d thing is d best.

E be like say we go give u CV nah grin on how pesin don dey explore options

@TKB
I'm a holla @ u on FB make we reason d FX thing tho since i'm up-country there might be a few limitations, but lets relate first.

@Jericho

So u're a gunner, well y'all r on d resurgent path but there's something about that Chelsea squad that scares me.
As for me, i'm d leader of d Fernando Torres & Lionel Messi Cult (If they join 3SC 2mrw, it becomes my team)

@Topic
Common year end is here to stay & I predict a scenario where u'll see bankers in those suits (expensive, cheap all join) having shootouts in the Offices, residences & most especially hotel rooms of the HNI's.

The next boom industry is gonna be Executive protection for Bank marketers.

Matter o fact this has kinda started happening already.

One of the HNI's in  my domain needed to mop up funds for a proposed project. Immediately word got out , omo come see as bankers turn d man house to Leningrad for Part II of Enemy at the gates (Neighbours where asking the mans security if he now deals on Bank Corollas, Civics & all dem entry level japanese cars that us banks r known for).
The dude in question is said to be responsible for 85% of some ppls cabal

Anyways d week wuz too short
i've got a million things hanging

I should be going for a course from mid next week for a few weeks so i need to fortify d Cabal cos d vultures r circling with enuf red eye.

Y'all keep d hustle profitable (yeah, yeah i've been watching dat CNN Junkie Richard Quest a lot l8ly)

peace
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2009
TKB
 We nor dey fight o  At least, not that I'm aware of. Let's gist on yim when you're free.
Hope your trip was both fun and productive.
Question: I'm to resume work @ my bank next month (argh, will miss my current semi-lazy life), and today a customer of mine working with BGL hinted at an opening. You know both are serious paper chasers, just that the investment guys do it on a much larger scale, but which do you think is better?
BGL and a bank? of course go to BGL if u get the offer

u shld be able to build urself in BGL. we'll talk more on YIM tho

Brashh
technical director? like play like play, u don dey turn biggie o
abeg, no forget me for ur kingdom o

when u guys set up and u need some structuring and fund raising, holla me
my fees aint 20 milla yet grin grin grin grin

Diggler
are u in the north? ah
Re: Welcome To My Office by diggler(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2009
tkb417:

Diggler
are u in the north? ah

No my broda, Furthest i've been up north wuz ABi for NYSC (best year of my life)

I'm in the SE, up-country is basically anywhere but lag in our Industy's wack lingo.
Re: Welcome To My Office by tollu: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2009
Watzup guys? How dey go dey go?

Just passing thru.

Welcome on board our new peeps smiley
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2009
Hey all,
Every sounds like they've been pretty busy. Wish i could say the same,
I actually met someone who posts on this thread recently, but I'm not saying who!!! grin

@diggler,
Forget telecoms, it's not all it's cracked up to be. In fact it sucks big time. Don't you read my other posts? LOL.
Anyways I'm also a huge fan of the Torres, Messi, and C. Ronaldo fans club. But my heart lies with Barca.

@Brash,
Nice one on the energy arrangement. Keep living the dreams!

@tkb,
Easy on those Senegalese chicks, was once in Dakar a while ago and, ah, never mind the rest.
Did I hear you say 'who told you I was in Dakar?'

@Cristalz, thanks a bunch. I'm enjoying the show myself. wink

@all,
Been a kind of quiet sedentary week for me. Decided to do an impromptu evening at Jade Palace with the wife last night.
Only for me to spend half of today on the can suffering from a heavy case of diarhorrhea (I hope I got that spelt right).
Looking forward to another weekend, cos that Easter one went way too fast and I didn't do anything except spend all my time on Nairaland much to the displeasure of the wife. So if you guys don't hear anything from me for a while it means my computers at home were taken away. cool

Work-wise, I have to confess, these days I'm not as busy as I would have liked. On the personal side (cos I run a consulting concern with a couple of colleagues), we've been trying to push a new product into the market, and the target market don't seem to be getting it. It's a good deal tho, cos the margins from the manufacturer is more than 60% of the retail price. I'm going to mull over it this weekend anyhow, as well as some of the 300 other leads I'm chasing. I need to represent like Brash, or at least come close grin

I'm probably going to spend the weekend bonding with my son, and trying to sneak peeks at NL when the wife isn't looking. Will also try to stay away from Chinese sha.

Have a splendid weekend all
Re: Welcome To My Office by yicob(m): 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2009
Geez! Ajanlekoko you aint going anywhere. Tell Madam that you have lotta loyals on Nl. Personally, computer now takes 85% of my time an i'm lagging behind in offline socialization. Anyways, i wish u a great weekend. Regards to the family.
Re: Welcome To My Office by tollu: 8:42am On Apr 18, 2009
These Liverpool guys just went on to mess up themselves. Shioor. At least, EPL still dey dere.
Barca all the way in the Champions league

LOL Ajanlekoko

I guess it could be maddening having your man stuck to the computer all day. Abeg do scale of preference o and make sure Madam's on top.
You just came on ere to whet my appetite for gist (i.e you actually met sum1 on this thread)  tongue
Anyways, I knw there be a lot of meeting up sometime in the future.
This rite here is networking at an unusual level, gba be!

Crackles

U be big boy, from not being kicked off, to new ride, to promotions! O boy, give me e-anointing.

Cristalz
The holidays are over eh? Hope you bought some wicked suits and bad arse shirts on your trips?
One needs the power look as a female cos these guys always feel brilliant and all, u get ma drift?
The looks + The brains = Mad R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

TKB

Na wa o, all these hailings u just dey receive left, right and centre. You the man wink
Jericho

You and this ur driver sef,lol. NA one person go break this jinx.

Diggler

I like your style.

The yessir thingy sure is a drag but I believe, one needs to pass thru it to really excel at entrepreneurship. If nothing, one gets to learn about all that offie bad belle and hw not be be a hated or ineffectual boss.

@ Topic

Man, my grandma asked me the other day "Tolulope, she ile o tii su e bayi" (Shay u aren't tired of sittin home)
Honest answer, NO! I jus miss having the monthly pay packet.  cheesy
Anyways, got me another interview sumtime nxt week so I'm going shopping for a statement suit with a friend of mine later today.

WELCOME TO MY OFFICE.
Seen so many movies, read too many books, done so many things, this chick right here is gonna be major.
Re: Welcome To My Office by amsly: 8:07am On Apr 20, 2009
@ cristalz, thanks, definately the md would not approve that amount,but lets see how it goes,hope you had a swell weekend?

@ deor03, i feel your pain, this week will definately be better. i hope you were able to sort things out and dont mind your account manager, like account managers,setting riduculous targets is what they know how to do best. grin

@ everyone, wish you a most wondeful week.

@ topic

today still looks bright and sunny, till the boss comes to make it low and moody tongue
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2009
Hey all,
Nice weekend it was. Very restful indeed.
Come, where is Vee? I used your agency o. You didn't tell me your Andrew was a raving looney.
I collected the guy's joining form, only for him to start a campaign of harassment that I must fill the form and drop his 10k joining fee sharp sharp.
I think the guy needs to go and attend some sort of Customer Relationship Management training. Or am I his only customer?
Re: Welcome To My Office by TCann(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2009
hello everybdi,
How is life and work?
As an aside, does any house mate residing in nigeria feel this slowness in the polity?can also feel it that the country is paused,at least,with baba,no week passes by without one having sensational scandals keepin us on the edge and leaving one desiring more, court of public opinion was rife and active, ok,sorry just my thots.

@Everybodi
Thank u too for acknowledging my post, kinda inductn 2 d house-lol, Hope to keep up wit d thread.

@Cristalz
Thanks bro, by all means,ask whateva u need to know about the legal sys in nigeria as it relates to any area-finance,real estate,politics,etc.woteva cant b fully trashed out will be contributed to by my other[b] learned colleagues [/b] in the house and in NL at large.u re welcome always.

@tOPIC
Got this mag crt hearing by month end that am working on presently,criminal in nature,prosecution is opening their case-i.e the beginning of trial. series of preps to do.

Got interviewed by the big bank of naija yestaday and after d last round btw me and a panel of 4 interviewers, i was actually told by 2 of em that they re impressed with my current affairs knowledge base and my trainnings,but am scared,u know u can neva fully trust these nigerian interviewers, they cld tell u somthg and u see totally diff results.but i guess yours sincerely tried in my attempt. anyway God dey!!

Hope to be in soon again!!, lotta luv to every1,am out.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2009
Hey guys,
Long time. It's been quite hectic since Monday. The Auditors are still around, digging and digging into our accounts and asking questions upon questions. This audit is lasting longer than necessary, and we hope these Auditors will wrap up by the end of thsi month.

More importantly guys, I'm considering seeking a fresh challenge elsewhere. I've had reasonable Accounting experience and since I don't want to establish a long term career in accounting i want to move on.There was an internal vacancy advert for the post of Retail Business Analyst and i considered applying, which means I will move from Finance to another department - Retail. But I dropped that at the alst minute.

I'm considering seeking challenge in an organization where my knowledge of Economics will be the major tool. Anyone has any info about CBN? I'm also looking at investment banking arms of some banks, but being used to stress-free work environment, compared to the stress in banks, I'm not very keen at joining a bank.

Anyway, I've not started throwing my CV around, but before middle of this year, I may be contributing to NL from another company.

oyb, hope you're not reading this. grin Ur manager is one of the few people I will miss most if I leave here
Re: Welcome To My Office by worldz(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2009
Hi everyone,

Want to say thanks to all those that replied my post, u all have really inspired me and spured me on to pursue my career against all odds.

@TKB
I thought i shd use CIS (Chartered Institute of stockbrokers) exams to keep myself going while in school, just as 've done with ICAN and add it my list of qualifications i intend having to land me in the right places. CFA by the grace of God wd be used to cap 'em all up. I hope to hear more from u and from others! This is a thread i ensure reading every morning, like a daily routine.

thanks all!
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2009
Hey all,
How una dey?
This week has been surprisingly busy, both on the work front and PP front. Ah, well, e go better.
Jarus, no be only you dey look for career change o! the chaotic nature of telecoms makes me wonder if Aro is not the next destination. Men are just insane in this environment.
Well, we go dey earn salary dey look. God go do am anyhow.
Cheers.
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2009
Jarus
with ur first class degree in econs, u shldnt have issues with the coys u want to joing. do u have any thing else?
Ican, acca or any other thing?

wht set were u in IFE? were u in spikeys class?

Worldz
nice one bro. ur attempts at getting better with certifications are good. ill say u shld try to get a job where u can make use of ur accting/finance skills and then proceed further.

bagging all d certifications with work experience may be "detrimental" cos u might lose focus on the what u really wanna do.
i have a friend who has cisa, tax, ican by the time we were finishing nysc and the guy was as confused as anything.

hes changed jobs 3 times now cos he feels hes competent in a lotta things and could work anywhere hence, the movts up and down.
make do with ur ican and lock up the values you can get in that b4 attempting the others.
Re: Welcome To My Office by otuwe(f): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2009
been chasing money all day

something good is finally coming my way, but the price is abit very expensive

must i agree to have a relationship with someone before he can give me N100m to meet my target

anyway let me see how i can go around this

you guys can help me too

then back to the office, i 'twisted' things around again today, after promising myself (and him) that i wont make him feel bad again, i still opened my big mouth to complain, but this time i dont really think i was wrong but he made everything still seem so, i think i should just TOTALLY stop complaining altogether, the fact remains that he cant take me as i expect him to take me so whats the fuss

men!!!office romance is sooooooooo crazy guys pls dont try it ooo, it will just mess you up if you are not strong enough.
Re: Welcome To My Office by yicob(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2009
Emmm, i hail all the financial experts in the house. Anyone into Marketing Communications? Thats ma speciality
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2009
tkb417:

wht set were u in IFE? were u in spikeys class?
I can't be spikey's set. Spikey should be my senior. I finished 2006.
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2009
can't be spikey's set. Spikey should be my senior. I finished 2006.
on the contrary, spikey just finsihed last year.
finished from d same dept in '04
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2009
tkb417:

on the contrary, spikey just finsihed last year.
finished from d same dept in '04
Are you serious? I read you and her discussing somewhere on NL about Ife Economics and you were flowing together as if you were teh same set. And I knew you were 04, so I concluded she was also 04.

Anyway, 04, I was in part 2. You will obviously know the Saheed Bashirs, Teliats, David Abitoyes, Banwos,Yetundes, etc. I knew almost half of your classmates.
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2009
Are you serious? I read you and her discussing somewhere on NL about Ife Economics and you were flowing together as if you were teh same set. And I knew you were 04, so I concluded she was also 04.

Anyway, 04, I was in part 2. You will obviously know the Saheed Bashirs, Teliats, David Abitoyes, Banwos,Yetundes, etc. I knew almost half of your classmates.
yeah, spikey was in part 1 when i was in finals
some of the people u mentioned here are my dawgs!!!
Teliat~ i think he works in bank in cms
David~pwC
Banwo is in UCL
Yetunde~ i dunno but i know her well

im sure i know u, im sure. . .
Re: Welcome To My Office by worldz(m): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2009
@TKB

Do u know whether IT experience counts when applying for a job after school, cos am really not doing any acctng/finance related tasks presently. But i hope to surely get a job in my field in the future. Will really like to learn more from you.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 23, 2009
yeah, spikey was in part 1 when i was in finals
So spikey was a year my junior. She should know me then. I contested for NESA GenSec in my part 3 and was quite popular. I may also know her because I knew quite a number of her calssmates too. When next I come across her on NL, I will ask her.

TBK, let's continue our Ife talk here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-264948.0.html

I will invite Spikey too.
Re: Welcome To My Office by amsly: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2009
hi everyone,

this week has been crazy for me, my budget for our up coming conference was slashed from 70m to 53million, how in God's name are we supposed to mannage that. God dey.cant wait for this conference to come and go.

@otuwe

marketing can be really interesting, i wonder how many peopele you are expected to go out with in order to meet ur targets, i have been there before and i can say its not easy. i will pray for you.

as per ur office romance, i dont know what to say, its just good to avoid it at all cost, cos the downside is usually more that the good side, just finished(hopefully) battling with one myself, and i cant be caught in that web again. please take things easy on yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (77) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry / What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.