Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Welcome To My Office - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Welcome To My Office (146998 Views)

Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / The Ladies In My Office Are Milking Me Dry. / I Rejected A 2 Year Bond By My Office Sending Me On A One Week Course To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To My Office by tollu: 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2009
TKB, I'm right here, what's up?
Good to hear there's some level of 'respect' 4 u in your office now.
As per the weight loss, easy does it o. Don't worry, February's almost over.

Jericho

Welcome sir, How's the wife?  wink

We all know that there really is no enabling environment for businesses in Nigeria. Can't even discuss it cos it's overflogged.

Ajanlekoko

Make sure u return to this thread ok?

Jarus
This is Nigeria jare, u can engineer ALL things.
Re: Welcome To My Office by jericho: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2009
@jarus,

Na wa for u o. This ur principle na wa. Anyway incase of any change in the rules, pls let me know, i know i can trust u wit my money.

@tollu,

Madam, long time. Madam dey doing wot she is meant to do (chop my money). Meanwhile i still dey find nanny o. This daddydaycare thing is not easy at all. So pls help a brother. Open to recommedations and referrals for same.

@topic

Today was a good day generally sha. But this NEPA issue no funny o.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2009
Jarus:

There is one Toyota Avensis, one Honda Accord(End-of-Discussion), the 17 others are Honda Civics(2004).
The disposal process is still in the pipeline and we are trying to finalize some things(fixing reserve price for them etc) before declaring open the bid next week.

It will be very competitive and a lot of high power lobbying from the top will definitely occur. I'm the most junior member of the committee(others are mgt staff) and I can't guarantee any 'engineering' to make anybody win it.

u sure say u no fit engineer that avensis for me wink grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by diggler(m): 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2009
@Jericho
Feeling ur pain on the Power stuff. Na naija we dey so just build it into ur bills esp for dat 19 dude (hope ur spoon long well well)

@jarus
grin Ol boy no fall hand for here, even typist for NNPC dey fit arrange things, In 9ja everything is in the realm of the possible grin

@Topic
My acting Bm has just proven his mettle. It takes the heat to bring out the best in us.
The dude delegated to perfection and was able to carry everyone along .(even those with trouble maker genes in their DNA)
I do hope they get this dude his own branch or something soonest (on how i be im boy, e go sweet).

Only downside of a promising is a brewing issue i have with my Area Manager. Of all d staff na me d Mofo pick on 4 whitewashing,(upon say my performance is on d up given Market conditions & other variables)
Anyways i just saw thru d dude & he's nothing but an empty vessel rattling.When my deal of the decade comes thru in a month or so, i'm a show that dude where he can stuff his block head.

Anyways peeps keep up da hustle
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2009
Today was not that eventful for me. I was in our Ikeja(Airport) office in the morning to inspect four of the cars we want to dispose that are packed there. I'm meant to be in Kaduna too to inspect those parked in our Kaduna plant, but I will rather call the Accountant or Engineer over there to do the inspection for me and send the report.
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2009
Today was not that eventful for me. I was in our Ikeja(Airport) office in the morning to inspect four of the cars we want to dispose that are packed there. I'm meant to be in Kaduna too to inspect those parked in our Kaduna plant, but I will rather call the Accountant or Engineer over there to do the inspection for me and send the report.

ajala travel grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 20, 2009
oyb:

u sure say u no fit engineer that avensis for me wink grin
u know say ur oga too dey teh committee grin grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by jaybee3(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2009
mobil nig accepts a 2:2 engineering degree accompanied with an MSc degree in engineering so ajanlekoko could have been telling it as it is.
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2009
mobil nig accepts a 2:2 engineering degree accompanied with an MSc degree in engineering so ajanlekoko could have been telling it as it is.

ive gone through the thread and didnt see anywhere he said anything about 2;2 or Mobil

he said he works with a TELCO or do you have another story about him?
Re: Welcome To My Office by jaybee3(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2009
tkb417 (m)
Lagos, Nigeria

Re: Welcome To My Office
« #236 on: February 17, 2009, 04:42 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the guy is a marketer, he flunked a mobil interview(since when mobil dey invite 2.2?), he has been working for over 10 years,

must be tales from the internet

and hes the same slowpoke who was yarning op about engineers

i saw his 'engineering goof' o bros.
mobil 2:2?

hehehehe, they wanna scatter this thread.
abeggi lemme go alooking too

Your words
Re: Welcome To My Office by debosky(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2009
Abeg make una leave uncle Ajanlekoko alone. I assume he was poking fun on that engineer/MD thread, his other posts make it seem like he's more intelligent than he was letting on at that point.

Uncle Ajan how Barcelona now? Hope you'll try to pop into Camp Nou before leaving and get me a souvenir. cheesy

Hope all the peeps in the house are doing well, I haven't been in here for a while now due to commitments and beef/fighting in other areas of nairaland grin

This week was something else. First of all on Friday last week, we got news from a senior exec that one of the major projects for this year had been cancelled. This is something we'd been dreaming about since I joined in September, had numerous meetings about and what not. sad
Briefly, the project was supposed to help us get more oil out, and drilling a world record (17km long) well since we lost the record like two years ago. I guess the ogas in Houston decided we were small fry that could get cut easily. undecided

Anyways, the mood hasn't been too good in the office since then, some contractors will have to go because of all this cost cutting because of $40/barrel oil. We sha hope the wahala doesn't affect staff too. Now this week, some of the contractors got their pay slashed by 10% with no notice. shocked undecided Now there's gonna be more ruckus in the office about this.

To now top it all off, make una helep me shout hallleluuuuuuuuuuyah oh! grin Why you may ask? Some of y'all might have heard about a helicopter that went down in the sea a few days ago, luckily no one died. If anyone died in that accident, the company would have been in serious wahala. I'm going to have to be on a helicopter in a few months, so I'm not looking forward to it as much now. undecided God dey sha.

Now back to 'work'. Been trying to gather waste data for 2008 since last week, some people just dey dribble me, give me funky numbers and what not. Honestly I'm not crazy about some aspects of this job. Anyways, in the end, I got everything after cross checking and calling people from all over the place. Apart from that, I made one of my early-year targets on Friday, so I'm feeling mighty pleased. smiley Now I have another one to hit on Monday, if I do that, then February would've been a very good month for me.

I now have like 12 bottles of wine in my room (from my hamper and other sources) At this rate I go fit open bar in a couple of months. Anybody wey dey around my area dey invited to shack up as per TGIF. wink
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2009
@ debosky

Why do I get this feeling you work in Calgary?
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2009
i saw his 'engineering goof' o bros.
mobil 2:2?

hehehehe, they wanna scatter this thread.
abeggi lemme go alooking too

yeah my words!!

Hear this,
you came up defending his mobil spat and all i did was downplaying it cos its got nothing to do with what we've got here
My response about the mobil thingy was strictly for oyb. . .

Debosky
of course, ive read all his posts till date grin grin and i agree ure right about the man.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Gamine(f): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2009
With the amount of time people spend on NL

surprising to see , they have "office" undecided
Re: Welcome To My Office by tollu: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2009
Hello Gamine,

Is that a play at sarcasm or sth?
Re: Welcome To My Office by Cristalz(f): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2009
Y'know it's amazing the amount of beef and bile people seem to carry around grin Must be a really heavy load cheesy

@fellow hustlers grin

How've things been people? Been too tired to gist,quite frankly. Have got quite a lot on my plate at the moment,and coupled with work, ain't too easy.
Took a day off work yesterday to attend an interview.My tummy was in huge knots!! It went well though.  .  .ended with ''we will be in touch'' grin

Work today was hectic. It's always like that toward the end of the month when the salary hustle begins. Have to go collect salary schedules from every organization that have their staff accounts domiciled with us, instantly start working on the cheques and schedules the second they come in, etc etc. Trust me, the last person anybody wants to face is a pissed off worker who's salary has been delayed as a result of his bank not being fast enough.
    Made like 6 stops to get schedules. And,Friday traffic didn't help matters. See what the industry has turned us into.  .  .enduring servants grin The pay officers for these organizations just sit in their offices and call us to come get their cheques else they'll go to another branch. Of course the entire bank is one big happy family, but inter-branch competition dey serious o grin So sometimes you don't even wait for them to call.  .  .you call them and ask! If they say they are ready, get your butt there sharp sharp. If bank car is not available, use your own money to cab there. No refund,of course grin What can I say,life's hard.Lol.

Also had a few end of the week reports to collate, and of course, the usual ''babying'' of special customers. Today I didn't even have my lunch break,which most of the time I spend on NL grin
    Got one really good prospect today.  .  .a customer of mine referred me to her sister and her fiance. They are well-placed people in Naija, so their opening accounts with me will do a lot of good for Dr. and Mrs. Cabal. I felt really cool with myself that the lady thought so well of me to refer me to her family grin

Okay.  .  .what else? Yeah, I got a scolding from one of our ogas in Risk management.  .  .our Investment banking people. Won't share what I did to deserve it though embarassed grin

TGIF!!
Re: Welcome To My Office by Gamine(f): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2009
@Tollu

Nope.

Just a honest source of wonderment
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2009
tkb417:

yeah my words!!

Hear this,
you came up defending his mobil spat and all i did was downplaying it cos its got nothing to do with what we've got here
My response about the mobil thingy was strictly for oyb.   .    .

Debosky
of course, ive read all his posts till date  grin grin and i agree ure right about the man.

unless uncle ajanlekoko has adjusted his posts the mobil thingy as in his flunking the interview in 1998 is in there somewhere

anyhow. . .

lets see

wednesday

a couple of years ago, my employer decided to use oracle our enterprise solution. so as we have offices across nigeria and in nnpc depots, routers, and modems were deployed . unfortyunately, no one considered power issues, and an IMHO wieird agreement was entered intgo with the service provider - the equipment is on lease, but if oit blows , we pay for it. so equipment begins to blow right left and center, and they call us (engineering) in. as the elctrical engineer, i have to come up with a soluton. i condsider all the possible power issues that can damage computer equipment voltage fluctuations, surges, earth leakages, breaks in power supply, and come up with a solution. this is deployed in sites across the nation.there are a few stubborn sites though that defy all efforts to recify them, and are a major source of embarassment - ('oga engineer, on top of your n800,000 solution, our equipment is still blowing')

a forthnight ago, i visited one of those sites and recommended everyhing be taken offline because the owners of the site (NNPC) had displayed the most crass ineptitude in manging their power issues. in an attempt to resolve the issues at the site and this site had ISSUES, voltage fluctuations of 160 to 220 volts - they had successfully blown equipment in every office in the building. including one of another marketer with a similar solution to the one i provided.

it had been resolved to get an alternative source of power supply to resolve the issues. eventually we had to settle on getting a new inverter-   the inverter thing is a whole other story for another day. just take it that a department ordered a batch of inverters from a vendor(two years ago)  so that there would be uptime in the event of power failures, and IMHO all sorts of processes were not followed - no proper spec, no defectliabilty period, no warning of fake/tokunbo/belgium(scourge of engineering projects). and several of the inverters had major issues. high failure rate, unsafe power output, lowv , highv, voltage leakage

i had made another recommendation - before a new batch is ordered, invite me to access the  model provided , and to run  field tests in the office. naturally, no one followed my advice - and a fresh batch has been ordered

anyway,we were infotrmed that the power problems in the depot had been resolved, so kindly go and ascertain if this is true, so we can bring the site back online. incicentally, a new inverter is on site, the contractor will be there to install it. the power appears to be ok. as to the inverter - as my department is not involved in its procurement, it is not really my jurisdiation, but what the hey - when the shit hits the fan, they will call me anyway.

the inverter is not in its original box. the manual does not match the supplied model.it has no serial or model number. it is giving out a lower voltage than expected. the contractors technician - (a guy i know personally )  blows all sorts of grammer that should pacify a layman, but i'm not convinced, especially since i gave him a lift to my site, and listened to him expound on being a big boy, blowing 30k on henessy at the night clubs(this is a fellow who supplied me with inverter batteries guarenteed for 2 years, but only lasted for 6mths - (another story - i suspect he may have sold me reurbed batteries  angry at 45k a pop  angry angry) and who always asks me for transport /lunch money (- i never understood i was funding his club boy lifestlyle) and making noise about his big boy oga.

in the end, i simply made my recommenadation - use this inverter at your own risk. at least if anything happens, my hand no dey.

my opinion is that the inverter is either tokunbo/ a good imitation. you will not beleive what poeople do in this country. you have to be extra vigilant to spot fake iytems. as it is we have simply blacklisted some products in my office, because the fakes cannot be easily distinguished from the originals, and none of us want to blow grammer with vendors

thursday
was at one o ur sites on. minor renovations of a buuilding are going on. was to certify a vendors work so he could be paid. had an it student and a new hire, so i was in my element, playing teacher,(which is fun, i get to kid myself that i sabi engineering  cheesy cheesy etal. working as an engineer in a wholly nigerian  company can be aggravating as turf wars get in the way of work. several aspects of the project work are being handled by another department that does not have any practsising engineers, and there was so much shoddy disgracefiule work that i will be pulled back into later. at least they appear to be acting on my report.

frightening example, some one instructed a contractor to run cables beside a rubber gas line. the tube can be eaten by rats, the cable was grossly undersized  , which means it would heat up diuring use. put the two together and boom!  - 'which engineer approved this ? '. na soso fire hazard i just dey note. someone used plastic pipe as exhaust for a gas cooker shocked shocked shocked just imagine using plastic pipe as your cars exhaust

anyway as comfua nerd, and daddy , no TGIF for me - i dey try finish an 2006 FPS PC game i just bought PREY, and some other stuff lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Welcome To My Office by AjanleKoko: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2009
oyb:

unless uncle ajanlekoko has adjusted his posts the mobil thingy as in his flunking the interview in 1998 is in there somewhere

anyhow. . .

lets see

guys,
I don talk say I no go put mouth for this una thread again but, i get to ask, why the seeming debate about with me flunking a Mobil interview? I am sincerely getting worried.
To set the record straight, the interview na corpers interview, in 1998, and I wasn't selected to serve there. Period. Na there e end oh. I don't have, or have never claimed to have any association with mobil, or any other oil company. So pls stand down and give it a rest.
Peace.
Re: Welcome To My Office by akym(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2009
, am just checking out 4 an interesting thrend,
Re: Welcome To My Office by tollu: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2009
lol.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2009
I'm set to shut down now, off home.
Quite busy day. We had Asset Disposal Committee meeting this afternoon and did the analysis of the bids we received in respect of some cars we put for disposal. I have been given the go-ahead to dispose another set of cars and 10 Gensets, but I need to do one or two things before arriving at reserved prices.I have been calling our Apapa and PH Engineers/Accountants since. My proposed trip to our Kaduna plant was halted by my manager, who cited budget reason, moreso as it was something I can do by calling our Engineers and Accountants over there. . . . . kai, my boss burst my bubble, I just wanted to go and rest and relax in Kaduna for two days, what I wanted to go and do wouldn't have lasted 3 hours. I go catch them another time!
Re: Welcome To My Office by diggler(m): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2009
Hi peeps,
y'all do
Seems the thread is on a bit of a slump.
Well i'm guessing its the meltdown & all making the Hustle a more challenging & keeping folks away from online socializing.

Anyways, i've been having a pretty torrid week myself.
My BossMan aint back & the wahala is just cant stop piling up.

Office power systems were shot to shit today & with it came irritable customers who didnt want to be diverted to other branches.
One dude threatened to sever all ties wif us & make sure he takes not less than 10 HNI's with him.
we sha swallowed the insult & thanked the guy on top whilst deploying some damage control.

Please dont let this our thing die
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2009
Why is everybody not welcoming us to his/her office again?
Re: Welcome To My Office by tollu: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2009
Hello Diggler, Jarus,

Yeah, this thread is slowing down but not to worry, it CANNOT die.
I can't speak for everyone but on my part, I've not been coming on much because I'll be passing out of the NYSC program tmr.
By implication, I don't have that much to report these days as responsibilities at work are being taken off me gradually. embarassed

This would most likely continue for some time because I haven't hooked myself up in one place or the other so for now my 'office' is my house.
I hope to be back to post work related stuff ASAP cos I really love this thread.

p.s this isn't goodbye.
Re: Welcome To My Office by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2009
Tollu,
We hope and pray that God almighty provide you with a rewarding job, and elevate you from your current 'office' to the office of your desire.
Re: Welcome To My Office by damiso(f): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2009
mrlizo:

check out; www.web20millions.com/id/wealthcreation

Won tu tide o.pls dont spam our thread all u this 'make $10,000 a day'people angry

Hey guys,not been in here for a while cos meeeeeeeeeen its been a rollercoaster ride for me the last couple of weeks but as i always say the joy of the Lord is my strength.

I have a new manager o,started this monday as my old manager has been seconded to oversee another project,Still observing the guy sha but e be like say position dey shack am small.Me i am used to working with little or no supervision as my old manager just let you be on your own and get on it with it,but this guy just dey monitor like class monitor,Its amusing sha though my other colleagues are getting irritated. grin.Let me sha give him benefit of the doubt for his 'new found' power to wear off.

There is an internal vacancy for a senior financial crime consultant,i have applied but i am just scared that i might not get shortlisted because of my present state.Its a role that i feel i would be quite good at and will mean much more responsibiltyy but see how nature wants to cheat me embarassed.Well its all good sha,as they say there is no harm in trying.I will try and 'babe up' for the interview as that is something that i find hard doing every morning,in short coming in to work sef is a miracle.

Today has been ok,not too busy so trying to prepare for my appraisal and 121 tomorrow.i don't think i have met all my targets this month but will sha try to 'gramartise ' my way this month,besides i have been off ill for quite some time so have some 'sort' of excuse.Well ma people nice to be able post here after some time see ya later.
Re: Welcome To My Office by tollu: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2009
Thanks a bundle Jarus. AMEN to that.

Well, my office today included popping loads of red wine at the camp. Both bottled and 'kpalid' kind.
I'm really gonna miss all the perks of NYSC. Driving one way NO. 1.

Where are you guys??
TKB, I go find u come yahoo o.
Re: Welcome To My Office by tkb417(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2009
my people
whats happening?

congrats to all our NYSC people that passed out today
wish you guys the best.

guys, work has been hectic lately.
Been running up and down SEC trying to tidy up a deal o and the thing has not been easy.
having a roadshow presently with a client trying to raise cash, been meeting with some lawyers in trying to clean up some dirty structures in one of my clients subsidiaries, planning to put up an appearance in one of my clients AGM tmr.
plenty things to do jare

today has been good. My weekend will be away from home again (at the penthouse) . This weekend will be gangster cos i no go sleep.
abeg, wetin dey worry lastma people for lagos?
den dey worry too much abeg

guys takia

@tollu
wassup. congrats
go take some rest b4 u launch out again. ill talk to u later
Re: Welcome To My Office by MrCrackles(m): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2009
Hi all

It has been hectic, i aint been here in donkey years! grin

Topic

Ok last week of the month, as usual loads of work and other side issues relating to work

More projects has been won, existing contract maintenance are rolling, hence the office is manic and more tasks given to poor Brashy! sad

Working towards my Engineering Chartership now plus getting grips with some CPD courses, and i am excited about my career development

PPA/PPD appraisals coming up soon, time to set new targets, get a feedback and assessment on targets i previously set my self

I have been on the road a lot, getting more involved in project management and direct report presentations to clients

More work pouring in and tonnes of contractors on the phone jostling for a slice of the cake, tendering and bidding has gone crazy! cheesy

Developing a great working relationship with the rest of the office Gosh the number of people you have to deal with in a large office!

Programme of works for the next financial year coming up, budget allocations and i cant wait to see how further we are going to get pushed! grin

Good job is the weekend, i am going to have a quiet one though as i have had some massive amount of alcccy over the last two weekends! angry

On the other job, getting my match fitness to the desired level so i am getting involved more and more

Pushing for a starting place this weekend, cant wait!

Right, enough of my blabbering and chit-chattering

NEXT PLEASE! grin
Re: Welcome To My Office by diggler(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2009
Sup peeps?

@Tollu
Congrats, As for the Job thingy, no worry. What will be, Will be.

@Topic
this global meltdown crap is really messing my style up. I've been working on some juicy contacts that get me some sweet FX deals.
And guess what Mr Meltdown & his cousin CBN have just crashed the party.

Let me list some of the issues cropping up.

I hear direct FX transfers r gonna be banned soonest.
The transfers charges have gone up in some cases upto 150%.
The Greenback went for N171 today in the Parallel market (the only market where the commodity is).
The Aboki BDC mafia is back & flexing muscle like mad. (still wondering where em muthafcukas r gettin d cheddar from)
My BM is gonna be back by next week with Head Office Fire on his arse about some new outta dis world targets.

I've noticed a sharp rise in the flaunting of WMDs by female BDOs from my bank and rival institutions. (too bad mine is a concealed carry weapon)

but as e be if push comes to shove, lil diggler might jump into action.

Also have y'all noticed that every economic scenario (Boom, Burst, bubble, downturn whatever) seems to favour somebody?

Anyways peace.

ps Oga tkb omo u go link me to these ya HNI investors maaan, b4 d shit hits d feezy.

also i apologize for excessive use of expletives(i.e. in case u find em offensive), thats d only way my current state of mind can be conveyed.
Re: Welcome To My Office by jericho: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2009
Guys its not been easy, the hustle has gone up several notches so have not had time to even check mail sef.

@Tollu,
Congrats on your passing out. Well it is time to launch yoursef to the world. Only advice i can give u is that packaging is the most essential thing, so you gotta package ursef properly. Once u get the new job we must than baba God on ur behalf and do the necessary sacrifice (u go wash am for us be that).

@TKB,
Guy, i really think we can work together o. We need to discuss to see how we can run things.

@Topic,
This week started on a crazy note, monday morning waited for my driver till 10am, when the guy didnt show up, drove mysef to work onlyto find the crazy guy at work. Asked wetin happen and he said he didnt have money for transport to come pick me, why didint he call, said his phone is dead and he didnt know my no. offhead. This na 1 wk old driver o. I go tell my madam make e put the guy for im prayer request. Have some clients coming over from yankee to set up biz in Nigeria, meeting with dem today.

cristalz, lawyer, mr crackles et al, where ya at?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (77) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Demanded Jobs In The Oil And Gas Industry / What Is The Average Salary Of A Nigerian Soldier? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.