Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof (6701 Views)

Some Nairalanders And Their Personalities. / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by Setaje(f): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
ireneony:
I know....but when is too much, it create drama and beef.
Other sections are not like this..
Is like some group of people are coming to form a crew...
Like what happened yesterday, I was surprised when some peeps where saying they were trying to call the number of that op that caused calamity.....
No wonder when one of their peeps comment and you're against him/her the bottom lickers will be ready to rain curse on the other person

This is very true. There is feminism crew, apc crew, pdp crew, etc. Once u are against one, the others just come from no where and start attacking u too. Sometimes they even carry the beef to another topic. It feels like they are following u just to attack you. This is why I had to open a new i.d. Only comment on very relevant topics. This one is not so relevant except for this your post I quoted. I just don't want to get into arguments wiv people that would not even be able to say hello to you in person. Plus I am guessing most people on romance section are below 22 wiv the comments and the kind of topics they open.
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chai this girl case is out of this world,God save us oo...I know someone is towing the part where she is gonna deactivate her account

1 Like

Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by lilmax(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
thrizzle:

Don't worry soon someone will ask for your number grin grin God's time is the best grin
grin
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
Aproko thread.

Na them type dey write names of noise makers even when teacher no send them.

3 Likes

Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by Adeoba10(m): 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
ireneony:
It was just yesterday I decovered that some romance section peeps, actually have each other phone numbers and they also do whatsapp group chat.
Who knows how many people they have gossip about and backbite about..
Am really disappointed with the way some peeps are turning romance section into something else embarassed..................

I can only mention the monikers of those dating if the mods permit me.
Let me drop a hit.
1. His name start with N dating female J
2. O dating female B
3. K dating female G
4. T dating female C

Let me continue with d list, since u no get work n mesef we dey on strike.
A dating B
C dating D
E dating F
G dating H
PDP dating APC

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by kristein(m): 12:14am On Jan 19, 2015
seriously i think you guys should just grow up.
mentioning names of moniker here on nl is just so insecure.but wait,op have you been crushing on any of those monikers you mention?.because it looks so aparrent!

1 Like

Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by buoye1(m): 1:36am On Jan 19, 2015
ireneony:
bipolar
Na transistor as in BJT....Bipolar Junction Transistor!LOL
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 19, 2015
mirexxx:
smiley smiley deres ntin wrong since dey r in love na
lmao!!!! which love?
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by clevvermind(m): 6:36am On Jan 19, 2015
VickyyB:

Rubbish. Op need it.
no. you needs it.
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 19, 2015
ireneony:
I know....but when is too much, it create drama and beef.
Other sections are not like this..
Is like some group of people are coming to form a crew...
Like what happened yesterday, I was surprised when some peeps where saying they were trying to call the number of that op that caused calamity.....
No wonder when one of their peeps comment and you're against him/her the bottom lickers will be ready to rain curse on the other person
but seriously irene u take a website, a bunch of monikers with pictures, and some sentences written by people u hardly know serious?

1 Like

Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by Cruzeiro(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2015
Downright stupid. Damn
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by G12(m): 9:23am On Jan 19, 2015
OP, very childish of you. What makes you think you are so important for them to gossip about? Or is it just out of jealousy you're posting this trash?
Make you sef get a boo nau and enjoy ursef.
STOP HATING my dear

1 Like

Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2015
This gal funny sha..
Wetin concern you..
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by chingydaboss(m): 9:35am On Jan 19, 2015
Cutieberie nd chingydaboss.. I only knw dis one's
cutieberie1:
hmm observin ...op dont forgt to mention their names...
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by Etetejake(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2015
ireneony:
It was just yesterday I decovered that some romance section peeps, actually have each other phone numbers and they also do whatsapp group chat.
Am really disappointed with the way some peeps are turning romance section into something else embarassed..................

Let me drop a hit.
2. O dating female B
3. K dating female G
4. T dating female C

baby can we date?
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by luigiajah(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2015
Watching like monitoring spirits... Ireneony where hast thou been
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by SoftDrizzy001: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2015
tongue tongue :PAbeg ah dey even look 4 fyn beta pikin wey gets curves well well wey I wan date here... Anybody?? ....

*still chillin' sippin ma garri wit yoyo bitters*[color=#000099][/color] grin

Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by Isomerizm(m): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
ireneony, I beg u in the name of God, start thinking straight. It's for thine own good. Cheers! smiley

1 Like

Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by mumu9gerian: 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
ireneony i need help understanding you,you are weird
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by mirexxx(f): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Prixus:

lmao!!!! which love?
smiley love wey u no
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by ireneony(f): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
mumu9gerian:
ireneony i need help understanding you,you are weird
why undecided
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by mumu9gerian: 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
ireneony:
why undecided
you,your posts,they are somehow

1 Like

Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
ireneony:

Let me drop a hit.
2. O dating female B
3. K dating female G
4. T dating female C
ur crush is definitely part of dem....na d reaspn u post am bdat
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by missstella(f): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
ireneony:

Let me drop a hit.
2. O dating female B
3. K dating female G
4. T dating female C
seriously this shows that you are still underage cuz I know this type of thing won't come out from any matured person

1 Like

Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by KingTom(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
So Johnathan is dating Buhari? shocked shocked Wonderful grin
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Imanuelle:
Aproko thread.

Na them type dey write names of noise makers even when teacher no send them.
lmao!
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by hardbody: 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
ireneony:

Let me drop a hit.
2. O dating female B
3. K dating female G
4. T dating female C

If they ask you out, you will be forming angel, let those who want to date do so and let them even fvck as much as they like, it is their business and not yours or even mine for that matter.
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
IRENEONY no get sense at all.You must be a girl using your sister picture!

icture!

1 Like

Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by ireneony(f): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
IRENEONY no get sense at all.You must be a girl using your sister picture!

icture!

i can see the uglee duckling crying
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
KingTom:
So Johnathan is dating Buhari? shocked shocked Wonderful grin
this got me falling from Palm tree
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by KingTom(m): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ipledge:
this got me falling from Palm tree
Please don't break your neck grin
Re: some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof by Emodeee: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
ireneony:
do you know how many people have asked
for my number? I don't give out my details undecided

hw many av asked 4 it in real life? none.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women! Please Quit This 4 Our Sakes!!!!! / / Abeg Were Can I See These Ijaw Girls Every Guy Is Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.