Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (65477 Views)

I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours. / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by sunnshyn(f): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nurse emeraldoe cannot be lying about such sensitive issue/news na?

U people calling her out sef!

Thank u Nurse for clearing the air.

Kai! Muna!!! Kai!! RIP dear...what can I say?

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by 1miccza: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Abduletudaye:

I didn't see the news on her blog tho'

It's on her blog it was lifted from her blog directly i saw it now
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Lilimax(f): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
He's dead, he's not dead only time will tell. His family should make a public statement to clear the news making the air waves embarassed Shalom!
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

Sorry for calling you a lier.....was just really caught aback with the sudden news....
Am also apologising on behalf of ppl dt might of called you one type of name or another na shock they worry us
Mabinu shogbo
Thanks
my trying to clear the air has brought insults.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by macdelene(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
To clear all these rumours. Muna pls go on live media. All these yes and no answers. Pls just clear the air
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by twinee(f): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jesus is a christian,
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Descartes: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
emeraldoe:
I jst wanted d doubtful to know twas true
In divulging such "classified" info on a social media, you have to be very careful. Do you know that your colleague might be reading your comments on this Forum?
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:
In divulging such "classified" info on a social media, you have to be very careful. Do you know that your colleague might be reading your comments on this Forum?
if it was classified, I wudnt av divulged it. Patients and their relatives saw him. Some were even taking pictures sad

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by ugojamali(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:

Lawyer I Too Know, since when did death become classified. Dead is dead once the doctor confirms it. So the nurse haven't committed any crime. Lawyer Aki!

4 Likes

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Descartes: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
emeraldoe:
if it was classified, I wudnt av divulged it. Patients and their relatives saw him. Some were even taking pictures sad
Ok. Can you back your claim with pictorial evidence? Sure they were not shooting movietongue
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by 1dafullymade(f): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
cld people stop this childish/immature/irresponsible (i can go on & on) habit of name calling on social media? cld people ever learn to post comment devoid of insults/ name calling & what have u? cld people ever learn 2 be "slow" in speaking/commenting?...cld people ever learn 2 verify & verify & verify a story bfore resorting to naming calling & all?...it baffles me when people read a story on the internet & instantly swallow it line,hook & sinker without further digging...yes, itz probably true that Muna Obiekwe is dead & yes, itz probably true that he is alife...yes, d twitter handle dat denies his death is probably fake & yes that twitter handle is probably real....so? wait for it, give it time & d "authentic news" will be all over d place...d "attacks" here are not necessary at all plz...

I sincerely hope & pray you are alive Muna...plz dear God, let him be!
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by rittyben(f): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
I guess.
ayusco85:

are u that emotional?

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Descartes: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
ugojamali:

Lawyer I Too Know, since when did death become classified. Dead is dead once the doctor confirms it. So the nurse haven't committed any crime. Lawyer Aki!
She is a nurse not a doctor. Or are nurses in a position to certified one dead?
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by rittyben(f): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
You r
DopeAngel:
so watz funny
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by rossyc(f): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
All this hungry bloggers sha.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by CodeHouse: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Jokingly: show me video of you making this comment or...u know na

Fact: you've already been killed with more than 72 nairaland "RIP"

Seriously: why would anyone just cook up such information, na wa o

Ah Iku ke? This year 2015, message of death will be far from our homes o..Amen!
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Creamychic(f): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:

Where did she call her a doctor?

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by ugojamali(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:

Lawyer I Too Know, there must have been a doctor present to solemnly pronounce Time of Death! Once that happens anybody can announce to the entire world that a death had occurred. Lawyer Aki.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Godiloveu(f): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
sorry for d misinformation mr Muna ,may ur days on earth b long Amen
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Creamychic(f): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
macdelene:
To clear all these rumours. Muna pls go on live media. All these yes and no answers. Pls just clear the air

He should rise from the dead?

RIP Muna!
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Descartes: 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
ugojamali:

Lawyer I Too Know, there must have been a doctor present to solemnly pronounce Time of Death! Once that happens anybody can announce to the entire world that a death had occurred. Lawyer Aki.
Do you have a proof? I advise you go back to Romance section where you belong. Do you know whether it was a "Nollywood" movie script?

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
death to the person dat sponsored d rumor
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Descartes: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
Creamychic:

Where did she call her a doctor?
Are you her colleague in the same hospital?
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:
Ok. Can you back your claim with pictorial evidence? Sure the were not shooting movietongue
Haba. I didn't snap nah. It's unethical

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by ugojamali(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:
Do you have a proof? I advise you go back to Romance section where you belong. Do you know whether it was a "Nollywood" movie script?

Lawyer Akpu, stop looking for proof. You're not in a law court. I'm not defending the nurse. I don't even totally believe Muna is dead until I hear an official confirmation. But I'm just telling you that the nurse did no wrong. Death is not classified. Even when Abacha of despised memory died, it took merely minutes for news of his death to break out.

So lawyer Amala, leave the nurse alone.

3 Likes

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by PHIPEX(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
emeraldoe:
But ethical to push to social media to announce his death without proof right?
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by priscaoge(f): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
I'm not gonna believe this poo until I see his corpse angry angry

Meanwhile Nollywood BBM Channel posted this undecided undecided

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by PHIPEX(m): 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
emeraldoe:
But ethical to rush to social media to announce his death without proof right?

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Islie: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2015
muna is gone like a candle in the wind

RIP brother
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by stagger: 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
emeraldoe:
my trying to clear the air has brought insults.

It should. If you are a nurse, you should be bound by ethics of your profession not to go around betraying confidentiality clauses.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Descartes: 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
ugojamali:

Lawyer Akpu, stop looking for proof. You're not in a law court. I'm not defending the nurse. I don't even totally believe Muna is dead until I hear an official confirmation. But I'm just telling you that the nurse did no wrong. Death is not classified. Even when Abacha of despised memory died, it took merely minutes for news of his death to break out.

So lawyer Amala, leave the nurse alone.
It is classified if the report of such is not coming from an authority; in this case a doctor not a nurse.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by eemalex(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
He is truly dead.... that twitter account is fake. RIP Muna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) / Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.