Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (65479 Views)

I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours. / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by macklef(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
I think he is dead. Its a fake account that came up to debunk it.

Emeraldoe, u sure u saw his corpse bah?
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
PHIPEX:
But ethical to rush to social media to announce his death without proof right?
Pls jst stop. I didn't announce his death, someone else did and I confirmed it. Wots ur stress

4 Likes

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Descartes: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
PHIPEX:
But ethical to rush to social media to announce his death without proof right?
I wonder what nurses learn in that their Nursing School. Such should not come out from a professional nurse on a social media
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
macklef:
I think he is dead. Its a fake account that came up to debunk it.

Emeraldoe, u sure u saw his corpse bah?
Pls free me

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by ugojamali(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:
It is classified if the report of such is not coming from an authority; in this case a doctor not a nurse.

Well sue the nurse Lawyer Charge and Bail.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by macklef(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
Obinoscopy i think u should open d oda thread. Muna seems dead.
He was never on twitter!!!
Or better still, we wait till tomorow!!
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by macklef(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
emeraldoe:
Pls free me
Alright. Dont be offended pls.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by wunderkiind(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
emeraldoe:
I didn't give an inventory. I only cleared d air
You shouldn't have, it wasn't your responsibility to, was it? If you didn't, the air would still have been cleared.

Btw, as a professional which i want to believe you are you should have known that that action of yours is against the ethics of your profession. You shouldn't even have gone that far- posting the hospital's name and other sensitive info here. Very wrong. People have lost their jobs as a result of such negligence you know undecided
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Descartes: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
ugojamali:

Well sue the nurse Lawyer Charge and Bail.
K
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
wunderkiind:

You shouldn't have, it wasn't your responsibility to, was it? If you didn't, the air would still have been cleared.

Btw, as a professional which i want to believe you are you should have known that that action of yours is against the ethics of your profession. You shouldn't even have gone that far- posting the hospital's name and other sensitive info here. Very wrong. People have lost their jobs as a result of such negligence you know undecided
yes it's true
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Warlord3000(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
emeraldoe:
dats wot u are. U are d stupid one here

Can I still apologize to you and will also like to take back my word and insult..

Am sorry...
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by emeraldoe(f): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2015
Warlord3000:

Can I still apologize to you and will also like to take back my word and insult..

Am sorry...
no probs
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by wunderkiind(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:
I wonder what nurses learn in that their Nursing School. Such should not come out from a professional nurse on a social media
Honestly, this baffles me too! So unprofessional. shocked

My point exactly @bolded.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by mightyleks(m): 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Na Wa o dead or alive
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Alexisu: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thank God it's not true ooo
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by justfree1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
"It's never too late -- never too late to start over, never too late to be happy." -Jane Fonda
Good evening friends, do you know anybody in Calabar that would be interested in making more Money than they are currently making, without it affecting his/her current job? Message me their contact details.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by igeolink: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
He is dead and Gone...RIP Muna

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Descartes: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
wunderkiind:

Honestly, this baffles me too! So unprofessional. shocked

My point exactly @bolded.
Some of them do it as a result of ignorance but not aware that ignorance is not an excuse in law.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by kelvine(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
Obituary announcement is not exactly a classified or privileged information,once a medical doctor certifies a person dead,it becomes news. You are right saying she was wrong divulging on a social media because her words might begin to trend on social media and possibly get on the news as the controversy builds,this might get other hospital staff viewing her as someone not to be trusted with privileged medical information. I am so happy she is not using her real profile picture,so there is some level of anonymity. I advise her to avoid responding to criticism and speak no further on the case.

Descartes:
In divulging such "classified" info on a social media, you have to be very careful. Do you know that your colleague might be reading your comments on this Forum?

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by bola4dprec(m): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
TrishaP:
Na wa o! Enemies of progress want this man dead. God help us.
Thank God I'm so relieved now. I hope this is true.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by macklef(m): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:
Take it easy man. Her elling dosnt bring back d dead dos it. News leaks everyday. If not for leaks, some of us will never find out stuff. Atleast she didnt disclose her own identity.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Descartes: 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
kelvine:
Obituary announcement is not exactly a classified or privileged information, once a medical doctor certifies a person dead,it becomes news. You are right saying she was wrong divulging on a social media because her words might begin to trend on social media and possibly get on the news as the controversy builds,this might get other hospital staff viewing her as someone not to be trusted with privileged medical information. I am so happy she is not using her real profile picture,so there is some level of anonymity. I advise her to avoid responding to criticism and speak no further on the case.

I said so regarding the personality involved. Secondly she is a nurse not a doctor to tell us that such person is dead. Thanks.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by macklef(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
Is this d guy who tweeted?

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
emeraldoe:
no probs

Ma dnt get upset with all this insult even tho u shld. this is naira land remember
I believed u from the start bucuz u mentioned the name of the hospital
U deserve an apology but u won't get eny sha nairalanders and their ego
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Descartes: 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
igeolink:
He is dead and Gone...RIP Muna
Is that his dead body?
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by igeolink: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
Descartes:
Is that his dead body?
exactly!!
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by tattesco(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
Rip muna. That na fake account
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Descartes: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
igeolink:

exactly!!
Hmmm...
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by AmicableEd: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by AshantiDimaria(f): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
May God ponish dt idiot person Muna u ll leave alive u ll see ur childrens grand children.
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Descartes: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
wunderkiind:

Her actions are indeed unprofessional.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Miscellaneous(m): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
superior1:
Thank God you are alive

One more vote for GMB come next month only the dead votes clueless people.
GMB 2015

guy, must u drag politics into everythinq? Haba!

I once thought GMB could win too but the truth is GEJ will win. . . Tell u & ur friends to accept it so that there would be less casualties after announcement of the feb 14th election. . . .take it or leave it; you have a choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out / Captain Matthew Ekeinde Flies Erica Ahead Of Her 27th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.