Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

My Confused Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Confused Girlfriend (2004 Views)

She Don't Wanna Rush Relationship Confused Need Help ! / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Confused Girlfriend by oman84: 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2008
We started for a few months and i found out that she was a virgin. She's 16 and i am 19. We later found out that we couldn't marry in the future(pls for reasons i can't say- but we really can't marry). She wanted to have sex but not with me 'cos she wouldn't end up with me eventually. She broke up with me, and has tasted it. She now wants to come back. What should i do? The thought of making love to her now seems irritating and it just seems like she is playing me for a fool.
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by Seun(m): 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2008
Sex, sex, sex. She is too young to know what she wants. Leave her alone for 5 years at least.
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by HRhotness(f): 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2008
u both r in way over ur heads. . . u shdnt be worried about such major issues at this age
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by dollyn(f): 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2008
u guys are babies.pls concentrate on ur studies first and other wl 4lw in time.gud luck in d future
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by SeaGoddes(f): 5:00am On Dec 21, 2008
dollyn:

u guys are babies.please concentrate on ur studies first and other wl 4lw in time.good luck in d future

well said grin
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by topup: 5:29am On Dec 21, 2008
You need to give us more information than that. Why has she decided she wants you back? Is it because the other guy has left, or is it because she left the other guy for you? Which one you answer yes to changes everything!

Yeah, we can't expect a 16 year old to be completely mature and grown in the matters of love, but are we even talking about love, what do you want?

Are you looking for love, or ??
Are you looking for revenge?
Are you passing time?
Are you confused??
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by oman84: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2008
The guy left her. I wd say i am passing time -'cos we both really don't have anybody serious (for now) for the future. So i wd probably say i am passing time. I am also confused. She seems to be selfish trying to have everything she wants which is obviously not possible(and that's a serious reason i don't want to take her back so that she would learn frm this mistake).
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by fe32(m): 9:11am On Dec 21, 2008
@poster

at that age, teenage tendencies dictates the ideas you find in young ladies, so her wanting to have everything to herself is expected, she'll outgrow that, which simply means, she needs time to grow. you ain't too young for love, but love lessons comes with age
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by tmoney11(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2008
Foe how mny month's did she go before coming back to you? what did she tell you that happen bwt she and the other guy?
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by Czarskit(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2008
angry Wats her reason 4 a come back, re-unioun or wateva u call it?
It'll b very unwise of u to even,

U're 'old' enuff 2 knw d rest, undecided
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by topup: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2008
oman84:

The guy left her. I wd say i am passing time -'because we both really don't have anybody serious (for now) for the future. So i wd probably say i am passing time. I am also confused. She seems to be selfish trying to have everything she wants which is obviously not possible(and that's a serious reason i don't want to take her back so that she would learn frm this mistake).

Hmmm, I thought so, you don't sound too thrilled to have her back, and when you're young you can afford to 'pass time'. I guess you could find out from this relationship what you really want from a girlfriend and what you don't want and who knows actually giving this relationship a chance could make it work, but I wouldn't really want to encourage teenage & pre-maritial sex, which seems to be what's probably going to keep happening here.

Not to wander from the original topic, I want to state that everyone is selfish, even yourself, we have to be, if we want to get the best for ourselves in life and love, we have to think about ourselves, okay, we shouldn't hurt others in the process, but that's what everyone does someway or the other and it is better being true to yourself than trying to cushion other people from the reality of relationships. If she didn't want you then, she wants you now for some reason, and yes you are right to be sketpical, I mean though you are young and probably won't marry each other, you have figured the hardest part out, so why continue, if not just to consume time, you're stopping yourself from finding an even better girl.

If you don't have feelings for her or you still harbour hurt and pain towards her, then I don't think you should consider being with her, even if she begs, you need to have an attitude to give every one of your relationships 2000% of your effort, no matter how meaningless you htink they are because peoples' feelings are involved, and you can afford to give that much effort, you don't have a job, or kids getting in the way, so if you are just going to mess around, you can do that but you've heard my point too.
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by RuuDie(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2008
U still refer 2 her as your "girlfriend" - INCREDIBLE shocked
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by oman84: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2008
If u'd prefer, my ex-girlfriend.
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by drwhopl(m): 12:55am On Dec 22, 2008
to even think at your tender age,u guys had the thought of getting married.thats really puppy love.
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by busybein: 1:33am On Dec 22, 2008
oh gawddd wat is dis world turning into angry angry angry
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by Tgirl4real(f): 2:09am On Dec 22, 2008
I ask the same question o, Madam Danke
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by chyk91(m): 2:45am On Dec 22, 2008
u guys tot of marriage, ha ha ah. funny. at 19 and 16.
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by busybein: 2:54am On Dec 22, 2008
tgirl,r u mourning smone,or is it just ur siggy?
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by naijaborn(m): 2:59am On Dec 22, 2008
use yur head man n let bygones be bygones,so so ons can go on! wink ko easy bt yu've gotto let go! lipsrsealed
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by JJYOU: 3:19am On Dec 22, 2008
small kids made in naija. you wont keep your evil stick now before you go get someone pregnant
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 22, 2008
We started for a few months and i found out that she was a virgin. She's 16 and i am 19. We later found out that we couldn't marry in the future(please for reasons i can't say- but we really can't marry). She wanted to have sex but not with me 'because she wouldn't end up with me eventually. She broke up with me, and has tasted it. She now wants to come back. What should i do? The thought of making love to her now seems irritating and it just seems like she is playing me for a fool.
She is 16. . . .you're 19. . . .sex and marriage. . . .[b]both [/b]of you are confused.

See here, when I was 16, I was more worried about getting "Bright Future" scholarship. Berra control your manliness.
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by busybein: 3:22am On Dec 22, 2008
JJYOU:

small kids made in naija. you wont keep your evil stick now before you go get someone pregnant

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 22, 2008
You "found out" she was a virgin at 16? shocked

At that age i EXPECT her to be a virgin . . . what's she doing with sex?
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by A40(m): 3:29am On Dec 22, 2008
Bon Appetit!! At 16 and 19 you are thinking of marriage.I laugh in Guatemalan
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 22, 2008
A-40:

Bon Appetit!! At 16 and 19 you are thinking of marriage.I laugh in Guatemalan
So you're now admitting it. . . . I don talk am cheesy
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by A40(m): 3:42am On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

So you're now admitting it. . . . I don talk am cheesy
I am proud of my country grin
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by nguage(m): 3:52am On Dec 22, 2008
Haha! Some guy launched your girl for you. Shout out to all sloppy second lovers worldwide.

But seriously, I'm in the minority here because if I was 19 and my girl friend was 16, we'll probably have plans for the future together. Don't listen to this old people who are jealous of you.

Old people, let's face it, things are different nowadays and (surprise surprise) younger people have sex and make plans for the future. It's called love! If I'm with a girl that I really like who likes me too, we'll definitely plan for the future together. What's a relationship if those involved don't plan to make it last?

Yeah, they are both young and they have school work but I get better grades when I feel loved. If they are both able to optimize time, the relationship would not affect their studies the wrong way.
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 22, 2008
n-guage:

Haha! Some guy launched your girl for you. Shout out to all sloppy second lovers worldwide.

But seriously, I'm in the minority here because if I was 19 and my girl friend was 16, we'll probably have plans for the future together. Don't listen to this old people who are jealous of you.

Old people, let's face it, things are different nowadays and (surprise surprise) younger people have sex and make plans for the future. It's called love! If I'm with a girl that I really like who likes me too, we'll definitely plan for the future together. What's a relationship if those involved don't plan to make it last?

Yeah, they are both young and they have school work but I get better grades when I feel loved. If they are both able to optimize time, the relationship would not affect their studies the wrong way.
Are you drunk? I've been there and done that. . . . .but not at 16.

I wondered what I was doing talking with a 23 yr old boy about love angry angry angry hissssssssssss.

You're still 16, try making a future for yoursef first before you talk abt one with a lil boy who you're not even sure will make it through college.

Ok, you're making plans, aiight. But having sex at 16? Do you really want a future? undecided
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 22, 2008
A-40:

I am proud of my country grin
lol, Nigeria nko?
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by nguage(m): 4:13am On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Are you drunk? I've been there and done that. . . . .but not at 16.

I wondered what I was doing talking with a 23 yr old boy about love angry angry angry hissssssssssss.

You're still 16, try making a future for yoursef first before you talk about one with a little boy who you're not even sure will make it through college.

Ok, you're making plans, aiight. But having sex at 16? Do you really want a future? undecided

I'm 20 by the way and no, I'm not drunk. 16 is the average age at the final year of high school in Nigeria and at that age, if a girl can't pick wisely, she probably will never learn.  Going by your reasoning, 19 year olds shouldn't plan for the future too if they're still in school. The only thing that's probably wrong in this case is that the guy is 3 years older, that's kind of too wide a gap, although if she was 18 and he was 21, it would not matter.

I'm not saying the sex part was right but the "planning for the future part" is what I see nothing wrong with. If they think they're ready for sex, why not? When I was 16, I knew what sex was and had sexual urges. Not everyone can control it like you, some people give in to these urges and that's totally human.
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by bluespice(f): 4:22am On Dec 22, 2008
pardon me but 16 n 19 yr old r no longer kids
but y'all thinking about marriage?
dont u think it was a tad too soon? (if i might even call it that)
nywais since ur not enthusiastic about having her back,
then dont!
i dont read anywhere in ur story of her mandating u or asking u under duress to accept her
last time i checked, relationships were not compulsory especially when ur still a teenager
Re: My Confused Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 22, 2008
n-guage:

I'm 20 by the way and no, I'm not drunk. 16 is the average age at the final year of high school in Nigeria and at that age, if a girl can't pick wisely, she probably will never learn. Going by your reasoning, 19 year olds shouldn't plan for the future too if they're still in school. The only thing that's probably wrong in this case is that the guy is 3 years older, that's kind of too wide a gap, although if she was 18 and he was 21, it would not matter.

I'm not saying the sex part was right but the "planning for the future part" is what I see nothing wrong with. If they think they're ready for sex, why not? When I was 16, I knew what sex was and had sexual urges. Not everyone can control it like you, some people give in to these urges and that's totally human.
Lol, I don't care if you're 20, 19 or even 29. . . .point is, at 16, no girl is ready for sex/talk of marriage form a 19 yr old boy. That's why we have young teenage parent who ar unable to finish school nowadays because they keep fantasizing about a happy home with a baby when they should be fantasizing about getting the hell out of high school.

a 19 YR OLD BOY TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE? NO. He doesn't know anything about marriage, he can't even stand by himself, let alone take care of another being. Don't you know that what we say, we tend to think about, then fantasize about until we're unable to control our action.

When I left high school, do you know how many senoirs did not graduate? got pregnant? even got married?
Now, my high school was the best, magnet, responsible kids, intelligent kids. . . .but obviously, while they should have been thinking about getting the hell out of s.fl (like I was for the whole year grin ), they were busy thinking about marriage. abeg!!

Point is, dnt even talk about it at all, until you know what you're talking about.

Obviously, not all can control it . . . . take Sarah Palin's 17 yr old for an example.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is He After My Body Or Is He Really In Love / What Will U Do With The Nu.de Photo Of Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend That Hurt U / Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.