Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,522 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

ALERT: NANS President Escape Death, Loses Aide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ALERT: NANS President Escape Death, Loses Aide (23296 Views)

Breaking News.....Vice senate president escape death in abuja today / Baraka Sani, Senator Basheer Lado Escape Death In Kano As Mob Attacks Them / 40-year-old NANS President Expelled For Fraud, One Week After Endorsing GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALERT: NANS President Escape Death, Loses Aide by Cholison(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2015
They too waka, any way sha R. I. P.
Re: ALERT: NANS President Escape Death, Loses Aide by edgecution(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2015
freeboy604:

Lozzzzzzz students!
Who are they fighting for? have you ever heard that when school fees is been increased and it was reduced because of them, NO, because before that is done the VC of such school would have settle them, Moreover, is he not supposed to have a driver, in some cases because they want to cut corners they drove their selves, can you remember the later Moses Osakede the former NANS president, he drove himself to and fro Abuja/Ekpoma when he had that accident that claims his life, and he had a driver we fondly called Pilot 01, he don't travel with his driver, but went with some of his friends to collect some change in the Villa, I think it was during Achaba's regime , NANS President made himself a driver?

The present generation of NANS has since turn their ways out of the Vision and Mission of NANS!

Sorry Bro, Are u a student at all? You need a copy of brighter grammar. cheesy
freeboy604:

Lozzzzzzz students!
Who are they fighting for? have you ever heard that when school fees is been increased and it was reduced because of them, NO, because before that is done the VC of such school would have settle them, Moreover, is he not supposed to have a driver, in some cases because they want to cut corners they drove their selves, can you remember the later Moses Osakede the former NANS president, he drove himself to and fro Abuja/Ekpoma when he had that accident that claims his life, and he had a driver we fondly called Pilot 01, he don't travel with his driver, but went with some of his friends to collect some change in the Villa, I think it was during Achaba's regime , NANS President made himself a driver?

The present generation of NANS has since turn their ways out of the Vision and Mission of NANS!

Sorry Bro, Are u a student at all? You need a copy of brighter grammar.
Re: ALERT: NANS President Escape Death, Loses Aide by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2015
CCsurplus007:

Mr man i made my comments, you should have stated yours without resorting to insults. I dont have your time bro
u Shuld rather hav used Ur brain b4 postin
Re: ALERT: NANS President Escape Death, Loses Aide by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2015
edgecution:

Sorry Bro, Are u a student at all? You need a copy of brighter grammar. cheesy

Sorry Bro, Are u a student at all? You need a copy of brighter grammar.
Did you think I'm here to write to meet up with your myopic ideal? Mind you; I don't write for publication!
Re: ALERT: NANS President Escape Death, Loses Aide by Blankstare(m): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
R.i.p archer....may God condole ur families
Re: ALERT: NANS President Escape Death, Loses Aide by wining247: 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nothing go stop 4rm driving my suv dis year, whether GEJ/GMB win/lose.. I mean nothing

My bros,u cant be too sure ooh
Re: ALERT: NANS President Escape Death, Loses Aide by amofum(m): 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
... And so, the lion goes to bed. Zulu KING is gone.

RIP Comrade
Re: ALERT: NANS President Escape Death, Loses Aide by gbodimowo(m): 1:27am On Jan 21, 2015
freeboy604:

Lozzzzzzz students!
Who are they fighting for? have you ever heard that when school fees is been increased and it was reduced because of them, NO, because before that is done the VC of such school would have settle them, Moreover, is he not supposed to have a driver, in some cases because they want to cut corners they drove their selves, can you remember the later Moses Osakede the former NANS president, he drove himself to and fro Abuja/Ekpoma when he had that accident that claims his life, and he had a driver we fondly called Pilot 01, he don't travel with his driver, but went with some of his friends to collect some change in the Villa, I think it was during Achaba's regime , NANS President made himself a driver.

Re: ALERT: NANS President Escape Death, Loses Aide by mbills: 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
barcanista:
RIP to the dead
and who is the dead?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers APC Vows To Jail Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) / Why Osinbajo chartered private chopper for Kabba trip – Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.