Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People (6061 Views)

FG And Labour Set Up Committee To Review Fuel Price And Minimum Wage / Buhari Bows To Outrage, Orders Reduction Of Presidency’s N19bn Budget. / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 19, 2015
quote author=yibomustgo post=29921191][[s]quote author=JudismphD post=29921182] lolz that does not in anyway erase that fact that u are empty and intellectually dull. [/s]

Shut up already! I don't discuss issue with son of a slut like you.[/quote] dullard you have nothing upstair to discuss if not insult. Why deceiving yourself. A palpable reason you remain mentally caged thinking buhari can salvage you even when united state president can't. Mental seige, i pity ur miasma

1 Like

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 19, 2015
JudismphD:
lolz that does not in anyway erase that fact that u are empty and intellectually dull.

My bro! Kindly ignore the mo.ron, thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by yibomustgo(m): 5:01am On Jan 19, 2015
JudismphD:
quote author=yibomustgo post=29921191][[s]quote author=JudismphD post=29921182] lolz that does not in anyway erase that fact that u are empty and intellectually dull. [/s]

Shut up already! I don't discuss issue with son of a slut like you. [s]dullard you have nothing upstair to discuss if not insult. Why deceiving yourself. A palpable reason you remain mentally caged thinking buhari can salvage you even when united state president can't. Mental seige, i pity ur miasma
[/s]

Son of a slut, go back to bed.

4 Likes

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 19, 2015
Flye:
The price of crude oil has gone down in the international market for more than 4 months now, people have shouted on top of their voices for many years concerning the price of crude oil derivatives, but the useless government think it is only few days to election that they can reduce it by just 10naira even when the international price is less than 50% reduction. Any reasonable fellow will know that their is no sincerity in the reduction and that the price should be much more reduced.

No matter how sentiment may have clouded our judgment to support evil, we are all Nigerians living in Nigeria and we will all suffer the effect of supporting bad and corrupt government decisions.

I still strongly believe better late than never, and let us also find out from other countries to see the impact of reduction in the price of fuel in comparison to the fall in crude oil price, moreover when did Fashola reduce the LASU school fees? Few days to election in Ekiti and Osun, when did Aregbesola pay the money that was owing to some in Osun state, few days to election too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by Flye: 5:18am On Jan 19, 2015
zegbeye:

I still strongly believe better late than never, and let us also find out from other countries to see the impact of reduction in the price of fuel in comparison to the fall in crude oil price, moreover when did Fashola reduce the LASU school fees? Few days to election in Ekiti and Osun, when did Aregbesola pay the money that was owing to some in Osun state, few days to election too.
Yes you re right, should we allow this to continue irrespective of the political party that is culprit?
I think it is the right time we taught them lesson either in Lagos, Abia or Kaduna.
We can't continue to let sentiment determined our destiny.
What I know is that the truth will always be the truth and we will all suffer the consequences of rejecting the truth.

1 Like

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by gists: 5:20am On Jan 19, 2015
The Op is in Australia I don't blame him. Although he was quick to tell us that Australia also produces crude, what he fails to tell us is if Aussy also import refined petroleum products. I read about a week or two ago that the eurozone was hit by 5-yr low deflation. This was due to reduced cost of energy and infact the deflation is still threatening the zone. So if Australia does not import refined petroleum products like Nigeria, I will not lose sleep over Australian gov. not reducing prices. But Nigeria import a bigger chunk of her hydrocarbon needs. The prices are down on the int'l market by as much as 50%. Except I am missing something, this reduction (it is now obvious that it is election-motivated) is long over due.

5 Likes

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by Akshow: 5:27am On Jan 19, 2015
op....... shut fa EFF up!

thanks

3 Likes

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by ayokellany: 5:33am On Jan 19, 2015
PDP DIGNIFIES FAILURE I KNOW ONE OF YOU WOULD FIND THE WORSE OF COUNTRIES TO COMPARE THE FAILURE OF PDP ON NIGERIA WITH. PLEASE SHOULD WE COMPARE THEIR MILITARY AND INFRASTRUCTURE TOO OR WE SHOULD JUST COMPARE WHAT EVER SUIT YOUR ARGUMENT WHENEVER YOU LIKE THAT ONLY ?

2 Likes

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 19, 2015
Flye:

Yes you re right, should we allow this to continue irrespective of the political party that is culprit?
I think it is the right time we taught them lesson either in Lagos, Abia or Kaduna.
We can't continue to let sentiment determined our destiny.
What I know is that the truth will always be the truth and we will all suffer the consequences of rejecting the truth.

I totally agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by sanshadon(m): 5:41am On Jan 19, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

Trash.
he met the price of petrol at 65 nw he has increased it to 87 n ur saying trash..

1 Like

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 19, 2015
gists:
The Op is in Australia I don't blame him. Although he was quick to tell us that Australia also produces crude, what he fails to tell us is if Aussy also import refined petroleum products. I read about a week or two ago that the eurozone was hit by 5-yr low deflation. This was due to reduced cost of energy and infact the deflation is still threatening the zone. So if Australia does not import refined petroleum products like Nigeria, I will not lose sleep over Australian gov. not reducing prices. But Nigeria import a bigger chunk of her hydrocarbon needs. The prices are down on the int'l market by as much as 50%. Except I am missing something, this reduction (it is now obvious that it is election-motivated) is long over due.

True! Australia do not import refined petroleum products, but we massively export gold and iron and import the finish product too into Australia. Also GEJ did not run down the refineries, somebody from somewhere started that run-down of the refineries over the years and it took years to systematically bring it down to its knees, therefore it would amount to playing the Ostrich to expect GEJ to fix same refineries within 4 years. The fact is fuel queue has disappeared and people are now allowed to own their own refineries like Dangote is trying to do in Ondo. So please let us be constructive in criticizing GEJ. Staying in Australia does not mean I do not have a huge stake there, I am first and foremost a Nigerian citizen before obtaining the Auistrlian citizenship, I love Nigerian with passion, I have huge stake there in farming and still have love ones there too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 19, 2015
ayokellany:
PDP DIGNIFIES FAILURE I KNOW ONE OF YOU WOULD FIND THE WORSE OF COUNTRIES TO COMPARE THE FAILURE OF PDP ON NIGERIA WITH. PLEASE SHOULD WE COMPARE THEIR MILITARY AND INFRASTRUCTURE TOO OR WE SHOULD JUST COMPARE WHAT EVER SUIT YOUR ARGUMENT WHENEVER YOU LIKE THAT ONLY ?

Australia worse of countries! grin grin grin grin grin now check out the best countries to live in

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/11/top-10-best-countries-to-live-in-the-world-2-2820670.html

3 Likes

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 19, 2015
GEJ till 2019
GEJ=Positive Transformation
GEG=Positive vision
GEJ on a positive mission
Some call for change to the unknown. GEJ already Transforming the country and very soon, we will get there
The destruction started over 50 years ago, 8 years only to put us on the right part is not too much to ask for

Ask any woman who has experienced the pain of labour...first is the pain of labour and then the joy of the baby. We will get there soon and smile with Joy as soon as this transformation is completed. Vote GEJ for another 4 years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by fijiano202(m): 6:08am On Jan 19, 2015
After reading ur write up...all I could say is even Jesus wept for ur case.....

With due respect pls stop posting rubbish if u are not in Nigeria,my first question is simple...
Is theres subsidy on the Australia fuel?

Do Australians witness multiple case of corruption?

The reason why Nigerians are clamoring for the drop in fuel price is because that is the only way it can have a direct impact in the daily lives of masses...do u know know how much prices of transportation and food stuffs skyrocket since the increase in fuel price and subsidy introduction....

Bros Nigerians are suffering and the govt ain't helping. .i can name 5cases of corruption that was carpeted....

Is not because Buhari is better than Jonathan...is because Nigerians want something diff from a diff party that's why everybody wants change

1 Like

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by frankyychiji(f): 6:15am On Jan 19, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

Just shut up or go fvuck your fellow kangaroos in Australia. Oloshi!
Why not bring forth your argument to counter what he said rather than taking the easy way out? Dunce!

2 Likes

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by frankyychiji(f): 6:19am On Jan 19, 2015
yibomustgo:

I don't blame you. You tell your father to shut up everyday.
At least he has a father. Has your "owambe" mother shown you your father(s) yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by frankyychiji(f): 6:24am On Jan 19, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

Just shut up, go and die! You should take your father with you. Sun of a slut. Oloshi!
See grammar.... Son of a thousand fathers!

1 Like

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by Lumyboi(m): 6:29am On Jan 19, 2015
zegbeye:

So are you trying to say because fashola did something wrong we should accept bad as good!! That's a ridiculous thing to say or think. Dts a wacky tnkin only fit for a country like Nigeria. So u can't campaign against fashola if u tnk what e did was wrong bt rather u support the evil of presidency cos fashola did it!!!!!! undecided
Oil Prices plunged 60.3% n pump price in naija goes down by 10.3 percent. After subsidy wtf is next to remove to acct for dt diff. Jonathan n his goons r evil

2 Likes

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 19, 2015
fijiano202:
After reading ur write up...all I could say is even Jesus wept for ur case.....

With due respect pls stop posting rubbish if u are not in Nigeria,my first question is simple...
Is theres subsidy on the Australia fuel?

Do Australians witness multiple case of corruption?

The reason why Nigerians are clamoring for the drop in fuel price is because that is the only way it can have a direct impact in the daily lives of masses...do u know know how much prices of transportation and food stuffs skyrocket since the increase in fuel price and subsidy introduction....

Bros Nigerians are suffering and the govt ain't helping. .i can name 5cases of corruption that was carpeted....

Is not because Buhari is better than Jonathan...is because Nigerians want something diff from a diff party that's why everybody wants change

With the bolded I rest my case, you have said it all, the change is just for a change sake, even if it is a backward change...goodluck to you!

3 Likes

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 19, 2015
Lumyboi:

So are you trying to say because fashola did something wrong we should accept bad as good!! That's a ridiculous thing to say or think. Dts a wacky tnkin only fit for a country like Nigeria. So u can't campaign against fashola if u tnk what e did was wrong bt rather u support the evil of presidency cos fashola did it!!!!!! undecided
Oil Prices plunged 60.3% n pump price in naija goes down by 10.3 percent. After subsidy wtf is next to remove to acct for dt diff. Jonathan n his goons r evil

The reason is not because Fashola did same, it is because of hypocrites like some of you who blame others, but turn blind eyes to others. Do you know the multiplier effect of the N10 decrease in a litre of fuel? GEJ should just increase it back to N97 perhaps that will give you joy

4 Likes

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by omenka(m): 7:06am On Jan 19, 2015
Didn't read beyond the first 10 letters.
Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by unanonso(m): 7:36am On Jan 19, 2015
Which light is coming up? Which water is coming up? Because I don't see any.
Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by joseph1832(m): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2015
Ozin:
These APCshiit with their clownish and Buharianboko attitude will not change. Here in Australia, we have less than 24 Million people and Australia produces enough crude oil too, the Australian dollar that was high in value is now trading for 72 U.S cents to 1AUD because of the fall in resources price like oil and iron. Also I still buy fuel at the same price here in Western Australia even though people here are clamouring for a reduction in price due to a fall in the international price of crude oil. Note: Australia produces crude oil as well and the price of fuel remain the same. So a government in Nigeria has taken a good initiative to reduce the price and the do no good, hear no good and see no good are out with their melancholic drum to play their self emotional music for their imbecilic fans to dance to.
Group of shameless people whose party has not told the masses how they plan to stabilize international price of crude oil and where to get the money to dole out N5,000 per persons for Millions of Nigerians instead of creating employment, increasing our resources base and food production capability

GEJ still remain the best president in comparison with what we have had since the 80s in spite of clannish and tribal sentiments against his person. Why is APC not campaigning to build better infrastructures? Reason is because they have nothing to say about it, the roads are coming up, the railway is coming up, the power is coming up, the Airports water transports are coming up. Why cant they mention Agriculture? because there is nothing new they can add to the transformation in this sector...their only campaign point is to mention the vague word corruption when everyone movers in their party is corrupt including the self-styled honest general who enrolled in the Army and became a general without any certificates. May the good Lord open the minds of those who have not taken a position in the presidential election to be able to see through the LIES of these DO NO GOOD, SEE NO GOOD and HEAR NO GOOD of a Party
Tell me something: do you use generators in Australia? If you don't, please kindly bury your head in the sand!.
Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by zeezahbee(f): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2015
yibomustgo:
[s][/s]

You son of a slut, go and die! Take your father or mother with you when you are about to kill yourself. Olshi!
Haaaa epe ooo cheesy

#Hides behind transformer#
Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by ruffp: 7:41am On Jan 19, 2015
Mr. Australia (where minimum wage is $12+/hr) please restrict ur "well-packaged" opinion to ur compatriots in Australia.......leave those of us wearing the shoe in Nigeria(earning $94/month minimum wage-too small to compute hourly) to worry about where it is pinching us. Shuuuuu......(ATID)Another TANoid In Disguise!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by 7lives: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2015
gists:

Don't mind the Op, just imagine a Nigerian sitting his sorry ass in Australia enjoying the benefits of a sane country and good government, condemning Nigerians for standing up against endless exploitation and corruption by a government that was suppose to be protecting them.
Just yesterday, fracas break out in my neighbourhood because some people have vow never to contribute money for any NEPA cable again, people are just tired period.
They argued that NEPA is now a private company, why are we still buying cables?, no to exploitation, what the hell?, what manner of government?, they sit atop several billions of petrodollars and still collect money from the struggling masses of this country by every fraudulent means.
The anger out there is not just about Jona, or PDP, its about oppression and repression that's going on, this government is not just irresponsible, the government is also selfish and greedy.

1 Like

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by fijiano202(m): 8:19am On Jan 19, 2015
Ozin:

With the bolded I rest my case, you have said it all, the change is just for a change sake, even if it is a backward change...goodluck to you!
has has there ever been a forward change in Nigeria...GEJ tooks us decades backward than Obasanjo...i wonder if Nigeria would ever survive with a recession/financial meltdown
Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by Lumyboi(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2015
zegbeye:

The reason is not because Fashola did same, it is because of hypocrites like some of you who blame others, but turn blind eyes to others. Do you know the multiplier effect of the N10 decrease in a litre of fuel? GEJ should just increase it back to N97 perhaps that will give you joy

Hypocrisy is exactly what u demonstrated my litu friend. I don't v to argue wt u cos Frm ur statement I knw ow intelligent u r. Litu wonder u ad to involve fashola in a case of oil price. Clown
Mind u fashola is nt my bizzness. Bt use ur head for wot it's meant for

1 Like

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by BlackTechnology: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2015
unanonso:
Which light is coming up? Which water is coming up? Because I don't see any.

You don't see because you don't pay your bills grin

Now

Go and pay your bills cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by BlackTechnology: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2015
7lives:

Don't mind the Op, just imagine a Nigerian sitting his sorry ass in Australia enjoying the benefits of a sane country and good government, condemning Nigerians for standing up against endless exploitation and corruption by a government that was suppose to be protecting them.
Just yesterday, fracas break out in my neighbourhood because some people have vow never to contribute money for any NEPA cable again, people are just tired period.
They argued that NEPA is now a private company, why are we still buying cables?, no to exploitation, what the hell?, what manner of government?, they sit atop several billions of petrodollars and still collect money from the struggling masses of this country by every fraudulent means.
The anger out there is not just about Jona, or PDP, its about oppression and repression that's going on, this government is not just irresponsible, the government is also selfish and greedy.

How does the cable wahala concerns GEJ

Report the case to higher authority just as we did in my area. cool

2 Likes

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by BlackTechnology: 8:42am On Jan 19, 2015
zegbeye:

Their hypocrisy is world class wink

1 Like

Re: Reduction Of Fuel Price And The Reaction Of A People by Kolade354(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2015
Ozin:
These APCshiit with their clownish and Buharianboko attitude will not change. Here in Australia, we have less than 24 Million people and Australia produces enough crude oil too, the Australian dollar that was high in value is now trading for 72 U.S cents to 1AUD because of the fall in resources price like oil and iron. Also I still buy fuel at the same price here in Western Australia even though people here are clamouring for a reduction in price due to a fall in the international price of crude oil. Note: Australia produces crude oil as well and the price of fuel remain the same. So a government in Nigeria has taken a good initiative to reduce the price and the do no good, hear no good and see no good are out with their melancholic drum to play their self emotional music for their imbecilic fans to dance to.
Group of shameless people whose party has not told the masses how they plan to stabilize international price of crude oil and where to get the money to dole out N5,000 per persons for Millions of Nigerians instead of creating employment, increasing our resources base and food production capability

GEJ still remain the best president in comparison with what we have had since the 80s in spite of clannish and tribal sentiments against his person. Why is APC not campaigning to build better infrastructures? Reason is because they have nothing to say about it, the roads are coming up, the railway is coming up, the power is coming up, the Airports water transports are coming up. Why cant they mention Agriculture? because there is nothing new they can add to the transformation in this sector...their only campaign point is to mention the vague word corruption when everyone movers in their party is corrupt including the self-styled honest general who enrolled in the Army and became a general without any certificates. May the good Lord open the minds of those who have not taken a position in the presidential election to be able to see through the LIES of these DO NO GOOD, SEE NO GOOD and HEAR NO GOOD of a Party
you are daft i repeat you are daft if nigeria is a better place to live you wont go to australia to huzzle and come here to spew trash.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians / Ipob Goes Violent, Clash With Hausa Community In Rivers State, 4 Killed (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Lands In Fresh Trouble Over UK Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.