Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account (50356 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by heatmeup(f): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Blayze007:
Buffoon!!!
as in Gianluigi Buffon grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
justynneke:
Imagine if his post av made his pastor's nt to pray for his soul to b accepted in heaven just because D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ bilif d mumu dat muna is still alive.
Muna, getting to heavenz gate was denied access cos of dat prayer, just imagine wot he will do to d mumu

He will ...............
Beautiful nonsense. You story line has no meaning at all. Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by NobleAky(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lilimax:
This guy has attracted some curses upon himself unknowingly embarassed
He should go for deliverance and ask God for mercy cos
there are some things we should not joke with sad

**Don't quote me ooo*** smiley
...i will not quote u dear
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by PORP(f): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
*laughing* The guy just remembered that his name is not Muna. Him dey fear death ni.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by ChiSun27(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Creamish:
Soon he'll be wondering y hez cursed....

I'm telling you....this is just one of the numerous reasons why I don't follow nor like any celebrity pages. The fake cursed ones are much.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by Obascoetubi: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
oluchingorji:
The things some human beings play with. Muna Obiekwe's impostor earlier on tweeted that he was alive when Muna's story first broke. But after the news was confirmed and he got some backlash, he finally confirmed he was deceiving people and apologized.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/fake-muna-obiekwe-apologizes-finally.html?m=1

his dead body click here===>> https://www.nairaland.com/2100925/muna-obiekwes-dead-body-picture#2100925.12
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by kagel: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
oluchingorji:
The things some human beings play with. Muna Obiekwe's impostor earlier on tweeted that he was alive when Muna's story first broke. But after the news was confirmed and he got some backlash, he finally confirmed he was deceiving people and apologized.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/fake-muna-obiekwe-apologizes-finally.html?m=1

SPEECHLESS BUT YOU WILL SON MEET YOUR DAY INTERNET RUBBER
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Thunder fire the idiot!!
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by bejeria101(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Why would somebody toy with something as serious as death,hope he has an answer when death comes knocking.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by Epatty(f): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmmm... This life... my body is very weak hearing that Muna is dead. RIP
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lilimax:
This guy has attracted some curses upon himself unknowingly embarassed
He should go for deliverance and ask God for mercy cos
there are some things we should not joke with sad

**Don't quote me ooo*** smiley
i don quote you, wetin you go fit do
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by EgusiSoup: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lilimax:
smiley

Why is she smiling? undecided
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
AgentXxx:
you are worse than the guy self. ediot
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by EgusiSoup: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
alberto2k:

Your own no pass egusiSoup undecided

That impostor is just an attention seeker but he has ended up fooling himself and joking with such a sad news.

It is well with him.

Egusi Soup
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by Lilimax(f): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Why is she smiling? undecided

Smile cost nothing nah... smiley
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by EgusiSoup: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lilimax:
Smile cost nothing nah... smiley

Ok.

Egusi Soup
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by andyanders: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
elantraceey:
Mznelly that was a mistake embarassed

I refuse to insult him but he has only cursed himself .

Seeking attention with the death of someone , who does that?

The guy only ended up telling Muna to come take him along so that both of them will appear in the judgement day.

Already is spiritually dead but physically alive now.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by andyanders: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
elantraceey:
Mznelly that was a mistake embarassed

I refuse to insult him but he has only cursed himself .

Seeking attention with the death of someone , who does that?

The guy only ended up telling Muna to come take him along so that both of them will appear in the judgement day.

Already he is spiritually dead but physically alive now.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by Blayze007(m): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
AmaechiLinus:
Is not every post that i can coments

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by annita19(f): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oh shut up with all the curse bs. He was just trolling just like many of you hypocrites do here. He apologized and moved on.

1 Like

Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by AgentXxx(m): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oya clap for yourself angry chicken
eskober:
you are worse than the guy self. ediot
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by Jblaiseboy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
nerodenero:
I always wonder why people do what they do! In this case, what has he achieved? I am just thinking of the benefit of his action and I can seem to find one.

he has succeeded in earning himself 3 acres of land in hell fire.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by overboard(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
AJOT99:
Hmmm

I beg you, what font was that text set in, I mean the MTN 1GB Data artwork?

Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by Omoken77: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
You and this ur price of egusi in the market sef sef
EgusiSoup:
So how does this impostor affect the price of Egusi?

Second to Komment undecided

Egusi Soup

Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
alberto2k:

Your own no pass egusiSoup undecided
abi o,na egusi soup dey reign o.
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by massayo: 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
EgusiSoup:
So how does this impostor affect the price of Egusi?

Second to Komment undecided
GMB till 2019
Egusi Soup
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by EgusiSoup: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Omoken77:
You and this ur price of egusi in the market sef sef

The Soup na the best Soup in history..
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by justplainpaul(m): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
annita19:
Oh shut up with all the curse bs. He was just trolling just like many of you hypocrites do here. He apologized and moved on.

i swear u be okpa, the one weh get vegetable inside
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by twerkjack: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
IF I WAS HIM,,,I'D DO SOMTIN DRAMATIC LIKE "HEY GUYS D LIFE WAS SOOO FUN I WISHED I WAS STILL ALIVE,,,,, BTW IM DEAD NOW ND IL MISS U ALL,,,,,,, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE ND I'L SEE YA IN GHOSTLAND" wink
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by tdayof(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
twerkjack:
IF I WAS HIM,,,I'D DO SOMTIN DRAMATIC LIKE "HEY GUYS D LIFE WAS SOOO FUN I WISHED I WAS STILL ALIVE,,,,, BTW IM DEAD NOW ND IL MISS U ALL,,,,,,, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE ND I'L SEE YA IN GHOSTLAND" wink
you actually funny
Re: Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account by twerkjack: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
tdayof:
you actually funny
THANX

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia / Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) / Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.