Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,718 members, 7,837,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] (1506 Views)

My Elder Brother Wants To Marry My Girlfriend And Wants Me To Make Her Say Yes. / Drunk In Love Girl Shows Off The Man That Makes Her Say 'ooooshit' In Bed / 9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by chidiezeh(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
I understand you have always
wanted her, but
she wouldn’t just co - operate ! Your
heart race
every time you see her, but she
insisted that she
wouldn’ t date you … . . Here are things
you
should do that would make her change
her
decision and give you a big YES !

1 . Turn your weaknesses to strength.
What are
those things that might have made her
say a
‘ no ’ at first ? Work on them!

2 . Be fashionable. This doesn ’ t means
you have
to go about in all the designer wears .
Just ensure
you dress properly , be neat and have a
high self
esteem. Be courageous as well.

3 . Quit chasing after her. Chances are
she
wouldget distance herself away from
you if you
continue to run after her.

4 . Find out what are interests are –
Dancing,
baking , writing and travelling are
some of the
activities enjoyed by girls . Know what
hers are ,
and learn them. Enjoy doing them too .

5 . Find a way to meet her on neutral
grounds
and be her friend. Be free with her and
give a
helping hand when required .

6 . Make friends with her friends. This
is another
way to get close to her.

7 . Be humorous. Let her see the lively
aspect of
you , she would know you are cool to
be with!
Re: 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by jamex93(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
OK ......but wat if she no still gree I fit beat her??

1 Like

Re: 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by chidiezeh(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
jamex93:
OK ......but wat if she no still gree I fit beat her??
lolx.... You fit beat her but no kill her ooh
Re: 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
If she still say NO nko?
Re: 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by jamex93(m): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
chidiezeh:
lolx.... You fit beat her but no kill her ooh

wat if I beat her n she no gree??
Re: 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
jamex93:

wat if I beat her n she no gree??

report her to the police for hurting your feelings.

Wat if u report her and she no agree?
Re: 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by chidiezeh(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
KiidaACE:
If she still say NO nko?
put yes for her mouth
Re: 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by chidiezeh(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Linqsz:

take her to court
Re: 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
chidiezeh:
put yes for her mouth
if she come nod me nko?
Re: 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Make friend with her friends,that's right.a lady with close friend is a no no to me
Re: 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ipledge:
Make friend with her friends,that's right.a lady with close friend is a no no to me

What if i make friends with her and she still no agree nko....i fit slap am?
Re: 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Linqsz:

What I make friends with her and she still no agree nko....i fit slap am?
yes it's allowd under 1999 constitution
Re: 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by Tymax(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Money will save you all this wahala. Spend your life savings and she will say yes.
Re: 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tymax:
Money will save you all this wahala. Spend your life savings and she will say yes.

What if I spend alot on her and she still does say yes?
I fit sue her for my money way she dn chop?
Re: 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by naijaboiy: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Funny people grin
Re: 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by jamex93(m): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Linqsz:

haahahaha......... na d same tin I want ask u b DAT......
Re: 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by ng4u(f): 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Funny people... Una no get work.
Re: 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by chidiezeh(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
ng4u:
Funny people... Una no get work.
lolx.... Give them work abeg
Re: 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by ng4u(f): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
chidiezeh:
lolx.... Give them work abeg
let dem ask 4 one 1st
Re: 7 Simple Steps That would Make Her Say yes! [ Men Only] by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
story, all these just for babe

(1) (Reply)

God is good / How Not To Chase A Married Woman / To My Dear Ladies.."no Man Is Perfect"..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.