Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (61962 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Jonathan Over His Pilgrimage To Jerusalem Years Ago / Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by stebell(m): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2016
searchng4love:

And where are the sambisa forest babes?

My dear good question yu asked him.
Don't know hw people still believe that there are girls missing even wen the army is clearing the forest.

As for the thread, all of those insulting GEJ shud be eating their own poo now concerning the fuel price reduction.

GEJ, your legacies lives on like Micheal Jackson.

15 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by searchng4love: 9:59am On Aug 19, 2016
Lalasticlala please front page

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by luvinhubby(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Guys are not smiling, even Gbenga Adeyinka is going hungry now as shows don disappear.

13 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:15am On Aug 19, 2016
searchng4love:
Now I hope you don't complain when people abuse Buhari
Your question is unnecessary. If I'm complaining, you'll it. I don't to say it.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by tit(f): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2016
eating of the bread of sorrows.

9 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by dunkem21(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2016
Joel3:
front page please.

10 naira change ?

That is not the change we want sir.

Foolish GEJ.

Vote for change FEbuhari 14

Have you seen the change you want? cheesy

Lalasticlala, the guy begged for FP; kindly oblige. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 19, 2016
The Grass is not always Greener on the other side....... Its only Greener on the side of the hardworking farmer....

Hard lesson//Bitter pill.

10 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
lalasticlala seun fp please
dunkem21:

Have you seen the change you want? cheesy

Lalasticlala, the guy begged for FP; kindly oblige. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
whose brain cobwebs needs dusting off?
penisilin:
oga, will you at least dust off the cob-web on your brain... Senseless fool pointing to the fact tha 25million youths are unemployed... Ano were

9 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
now eat your vomit ..... asap.

penisilin:
you are hopelessly stewpid... Will every one stay unemployed forever like you and still shout "TWANSFORMASION" mchwww oloshi koshi...

12 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
and NOW?

xpac01:

No need the president making stupid our intelligence.

7 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
AND YOUR CALCULATION AFTER 100% FALL IN CRUDE PRICE RESULTING IN 145/LITRE WILL BE?
YOU NEED TO APOLOGISE FOR THAT NONSENSE CALCULATION OF YOURS BELOW.....

koonlay101:
More like...

4 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
and now hope you're enjoying your existence now?

nduchucks:
I don't appreciate how you people are mocking the President of this great country. He had a PhD in Zoology and not in Mathematics! embarassed

So what if he mistakes 100% for 10%, sebi the difference is only one zero. Let he/she who has never done that cast the first okwute (stone). Nansense

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

8 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
Change2015:

Quite juvenile, but all the same, if Jonathan is the poster child for PhD 's, I beg to step aside. Even Yaradua had more sense.

Happy valentines day.

#change
#GMB
#APC
So who has more sense.... ?

8 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
and you contributed to ur own hardship in a way..... you were warned

DAVE5:

and that's how u increased ur likes and shares, olé, but I follow contribute sha

7 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
even ordinary data you can't afford after ur sack ...happy change!
ilugunboy:
The gods are wise....Nigerians are wise people....

They can discern a Greek gift ..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
now you understand after voting a man that added no single asset to his existence since he left power in 1985! a man who fled from debates

Change2015:

Quite juvenile, but all the same, if Jonathan is the poster child for PhD 's, I beg to step aside. Even Yaradua had more sense.

Happy valentines day.

#change
#GMB
#APC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
hermesprogidy:
Ol boy your market is not selling at all. Please consider a career change. undecided undecided undecided

whose career needs a change now?

8 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
their lives have changed southwards, they can't even afford ordinary browsing data, and we warned they!

Sweetguy25:
Where are these bastards now?

8 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
they refused to listen but threw the baby away with the bath water

charlesamos123:
This has noting to do with politics or the elections, this is because of the crash in the price of crude oil in the international market, so before we start attacking Mr president let us look at the reasons why his announcement was made. What change can the APC give to us now, majority of the members of APC where members of PDP who had been involved in Government for the past 8 to 16 years and still wants power by force. So what change are they talking about? is it the change from what they did while in power? let us be wise and act swiftly before its too late. Like the popular adage the devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know. Vote Goodluck Jonathan for continuation of his good works in Nigeria. GEJWinningTeam.

8 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
he's permanently out of business... I'll rather burn my money than watch his shows! he was never even funny
slap1:
Gbenga and co should be neutral. All these careless posts could potentially put him out of business.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
hope the work done by change in ur destiny is being appreciated....
annibro:
Reduction in Pump Price, den Increase in PHCN; Work done = 0

BTW:
A teacher asked his students, 1+1= ?. A student stood up and said 4. A semi illiterate man passing by overheard the response, shook his head and said: " jonathan has killed us in this country. Everything has increased; transport fare, fuel pump price, cost of foodstuff, electricity tariff,... everything. Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to 4.

8 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Missmossy:
Buhahahahaha grin Even Gov Fashola yabbed GEJ at Ambode's campaign What difference does the change make?
hope you're laffing hard as usual...reality.com

8 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Now quietly eat your vomit... like they say...when digging a pit for your enemy don't dig too deep because you might end up in it urself like you have now.....
Proverbs 26 vs 27He who digs a pit will fall into it, And he who rolls a stone, it will come back on him.
lastpage:

Baba e, ati Iya'e, Aja loma j'oku won!

Ko ni be'sure fun Gbo idile'e! Omo iran-ki'ran

Re-elected koo, elctrocuted nii! grin grin

Lastpage!

Okay, l need not get drawn to the gutter-level that you occupy 'cos l know you will beat me with "experience" at that level undecided undecided

***activates IGNORE BUTTON***

8 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hope APC explained the almost 100% from 87 to 145 increment in pump prices to you in Yoruba....

OrlandoOwoh:

I told what I needed to tell them before PDP members start saying Jonathan's magnanimity informed the reduction. I thank God that in the South West, where I currently am has 4 of its 6 states ruled by APC; the state-owned radio stations in Oyo, Osun, Lagos and Ogun will explain better, using Yoruba, the reason behind the reduction. In Ondo State, Adaba FM, will do the job. Ekiti State people that are under the bondage of Fayose will get signal from the station.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
VoteWisely:
1. “Jonathan’s government can boast of keeping debt down and Delta unrest at bay, while reforming agriculture”- Ian Birrel, The Independent newspaper of England

#VoteWisely
@deependemocracy

No they wouldn't listen, as they armed Boko haram for the yeoman's job...

6 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
well they should be cursing you now for taking their joy away! am sure the number of people misled by you must have been reciting sorrowful words ...... hope you are happy....

OrlandoOwoh:

When I realized that the not-so-educated aged women in my area were thanking Jonathan for the reduction, I explained to them that it wasn't out of his magnanimity but the fall in the price of fuel in the world market. He had no option. In fact it should have been reduced upto 40 naira per litre. They resorted to abusing the Otuoke man.

8 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
how's the minus 58 naira change going for you?

Joel3:
front page please.

10 naira change ?

That is not the change we want sir.

Foolish GEJ.

Vote for change FEbuhari 14

7 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
now that you have gotten the "change" how market?

geedeex2:
Absurdity in its entirety , we will show him the type of change we desire come FEBUHARI 14

7 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
now -58naira minus58 naira, how market ....we told you!

bettercreature:
Imagine Just 10naira ....

7 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
how is the "transparent" government you have now?

mrofficial:
Shady government.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers / President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.