Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (61958 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Jonathan Over His Pilgrimage To Jerusalem Years Ago / Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by charlesamos123: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
This has noting to do with politics or the elections, this is because of the crash in the price of crude oil in the international market, so before we start attacking Mr president let us look at the reasons why his announcement was made. What change can the APC give to us now, majority of the members of APC where members of PDP who had been involved in Government for the past 8 to 16 years and still wants power by force. So what change are they talking about? is it the change from what they did while in power? let us be wise and act swiftly before its too late. Like the popular adage the devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know. Vote Goodluck Jonathan for continuation of his good works in Nigeria. GEJWinningTeam.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by slap1(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Gbenga and co should be neutral. All these careless posts could potentially put him out of business.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by okestev: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nashoji:
yet they will still accuse other tribes of being tribalistic. very disgusting set of people.
Your above comment on Yoruba tribe is totally uncalled for and out of order. Why are you taking this so personal? You must be out of your mind.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by lastpage: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
femi4:
Olodo, that is after second approximation, you can't shoot 44.495 to 45
44.495 to the nearest whole no is 44

Cover your face and stop disgracing yourself OPENLY!

Go and ask people who went to quality school: 44.495 APPROXIMATED to the nearest WHOLE NUMBER IS 45.

You start approximating from the "least significant figure" after the decimal point (45)....towards the whole number.

Look, l cannot start teaching Mathematics on Nairaland o!

Lastpage!
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by daniel2090: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
anonimi:

Buhari who colects N23 million monthly as a pensioner while real active workers are paid N18,000 minimum wage is the one STEALING and an utterly CORRUPT pretender.
No wonder he has a perfect union with the master pretender, JagaBandit shocked

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
bro..u are poorly informed on particular issue..trust me..find out from credible source s how much mallam collects monthly from that 23m, besides.as to that minimum wage its been years since it has been at that amount. .....maybe joe can help us increase it before febuhari. .or what do u think. ..thats strategy cud work o........
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Chibest2000(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
SAI GEJ 2015!! Haters G&D......
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by onatisi(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fawklicant:

I thought I was the only one who noticed. Very dry comedian, to funny no be by gra gra. That is the last comedian I can buy his ticket. I'd rather burn the money with my lighter.
even jim iyke makes funnier jokes than than this gbenga . Only god knows how he became known as a comedian.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Fawklicant: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
slap1:
Gbenga and co should be neutral. All these careless posts could potentially put him out of business.

Gbenga has never been neutral. Remember the PEJ ibonics saga? Nigga performed it in his show. That is how class-less he is. He knows how to anchor some shows but comedy and tact are not his strong points.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by annibro(f): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Reduction in Pump Price, den Increase in PHCN; Work done = 0

BTW:
A teacher asked his students, 1+1= ?. A student stood up and said 4. A semi illiterate man passing by overheard the response, shook his head and said: " jonathan has killed us in this country. Everything has increased; transport fare, fuel pump price, cost of foodstuff, electricity tariff,... everything. Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to 4.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Fawklicant: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
onatisi:
even jim iyke makes funnier jokes than than this gbenga . Only god knows how he became known as a comedian.

My broda, Tuface cracked a joke on his album and I laughed hard, I have never even smiled at Gbenga's jokes let alone laugh.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by NnaNna4(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
xpac01:
Hahaha Wickeeed!!.
I started imagining our ex-president selling petrol at Otuoke filling station.

no need making stupid remarks about the president
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Missmossy(f): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
Buhahahahaha grin Even Gov Fashola yabbed GEJ at Ambode's campaign What difference does the change make?

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by lastpage: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
lawanson44:

I will refer you to this comment when GEJ is re-elected as president after PDP's victory in the polls! Keep living in delusion. grin Omo Ale Jati-Jati tongue tongue

GEJ till 2019 and possibly beyond!

Baba e, ati Iya'e, Aja loma j'oku won!

Ko ni be'sure fun Gbo idile'e! Omo iran-ki'ran

Re-elected koo, elctrocuted nii! grin grin

Lastpage!

Okay, l need not get drawn to the gutter-level that you occupy 'cos l know you will beat me with "experience" at that level undecided undecided

***activates IGNORE BUTTON***
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by onatisi(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
slap1:
don't mind the buffalo. He will soon join tonto dikeh in nollywood where he will be given waka pass role .
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Nashoji:
child of anger, so you succeeded in imbibing anger in those women. I know you were very happy the time they start abusing the president of federal republic of Nigeria, so shall people of lower grade abuse and go against you. say amen.
I told what I needed to tell them before PDP members start saying Jonathan's magnanimity informed the reduction. I thank God that in the South West, where I currently am has 4 of its 6 states ruled by APC; the state-owned radio stations in Oyo, Osun, Lagos and Ogun will explain better, using Yoruba, the reason behind the reduction. In Ondo State, Adaba FM, will do the job. Ekiti State people that are under the bondage of Fayose will get signal from the station.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Fawklicant: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
NnaNna4:

no need making stupid remarks about the president

He was not referring to GEJ, he said ex president, which should be buhari. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by NnaNna4(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
lastpage:

Cover your face and stop disgracing yourself OPENLY!

Go and ask people who went to quality school: 44.495 APPROXIMATED to the nearest WHOLE NUMBER IS 45.

You start approximating from the "least significant figure" after the decimal point (45)....towards the whole number.

Look, l cannot start teaching Mathematics on Nairaland o!

Lastpage!

A beg u need re-visit ur ss1 maths book....and do some revision. no insult intended o
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by babadee1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
UcLloyd:

I just didn't wake up to make my assumptions. Yorubas just love themselves alone. If they support anybody outside their tribe, is only because they plan using that tribe. All yorubas shouting "change" "sai buhari" "APC" just hate the fact that jonathan is not a yoruba man, plain and simple.

What about 2011 elections when Yorubas voted massively for Jonathan nko? Was he a Yoruba man in 2011?
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Am i bothered?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
lastpage:

Baba e, ati Iya'e, Aja loma j'oku won!

Ko ni be'sure fun Gbo idile'e! Omo iran-ki'ran

Re-elected koo, elctrocuted nii! grin grin

Lastpage!

Okay, l need not get drawn to the gutter-level that you occupy 'cos l know you will beat me with "experience" at that level undecided undecided

***activates IGNORE BUTTON***

We shall see who occupies gutter level in the next 26 days. When you will definitely change your NL moniker and take up another one in shame. Anu mpama nwuru anwu! Onye ohemmanu n'anweghi ako n'uche!
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by FreeGlobe(f): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I told what I needed to tell them before PDP members start saying Jonathan's magnanimity informed the reduction. I thank God that in the South West, where I currently am has 4 of its 6 states ruled by APC; the state-owned radio stations in Oyo, Osun, Lagos and Ogun will explain better, using Yoruba, the reason behind the reduction. In Ondo State, Adaba FM, will do the job. Ekiti State people that are under the bondage of Fayose will get signal from the station.
odimma you like fantasies. Fayose will never allow APC get 10% votes in Ekiti news or no news. Ekiti are not under any bondage, rather ogun and osun people who are owed a backlog of salaries. And Lagos is PDP stronghold fyi
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:

odimma you like fantasies. Fayose will never allow APC get 10% votes in Ekiti news or no news. Ekiti are not under any bondage, rather ogun and osun people who are owed a backlog of salaries. And Lagos is PDP stronghold fyi
What do you know about the South West? Go bookmark this comment, Fayose will be impeached.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Seriously.... dis guy's attitude z preposterous.... he calls himself d 1st wen unarguably his d last.. ebobomb is rated higher dan him... as a comedian or a celebrity u have to b neutral wen it comes to politics... Don jazzy or even ay(the greatest comedian in Nigeria) are neutral...likewise 2baba n chidinma.... Jonathan has a bright future... in my own terms he is like john d Baptist clearing d way for d man who's gonna take Nigeria to greater heights.. Check it out...all dis projects his executing is to make sure by 2019 d den future president wouldn't have to worry abt anything... dat is destiny for u... Believe it or not ...
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by VoteWisely: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
1. “Jonathan’s government can boast of keeping debt down and Delta unrest at bay, while reforming agriculture”- Ian Birrel, The Independent newspaper of England

#VoteWisely
@deependemocracy

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by FreeGlobe(f): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

What do you know about the South West? Go bookmark this comment, Fayose will be impeached.
This is why fayose will destroy all APC structure in Ekiti. Fayose can never be impeached again!
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
you can't satisfy NIGERIANS.

this same people clamouring for CHANGE if peradventure GMB gets into power com next month will one day sought for his blood.

change this ,change that.how many of Ona dey political party,how will this change come,na MAGIC
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by shogz89: 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
UcLloyd:

I just didn't wake up to make my assumptions. Yorubas just love themselves alone. If they support anybody outside their tribe, is only because they plan using that tribe. All yorubas shouting "change" "sai buhari" "APC" just hate the fact that jonathan is not a yoruba man, plain and simple.
If yorubas dont love themselves, then who should they love,, I love myself more than anybody else so what you are saying is quite base less.. Was Jonathan a Yoruba man when he was formally voted for? A good turn deserves another brother,, wether you like it or not, yorubas are the most educated, civilised and the most accommodating among the three major tribes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by emekasonduru: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
@Gbenga, Change starts from somewhere! That's a change no matter how little it is? GMB is not our answer please! GEJ is!
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by ChristineC: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fawklicant:

Buhari you mean abi? Because that is the only ex president in the race. Besides, GEJ may employ him to sell fuel at otuoke after elections because his people will reject him WHEN he eventually fails this last time. grin You know GEJ has a large heart, so there just might be a spot for buhari as fuel attendant.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by onatisi(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fawklicant:

My broda, Tuface cracked a joke on his album and I laughed hard, I have never even smiled at Gbenga's jokes let alone laugh.
tuface ke! You have even gone far,I swear even davido makes better jokes than that guy. have u seen him in real life before ?always keep an arms length from gbenga when talking with him ,because if you dont by the time u leave his face ,you will be drenched with saliva .guy,believe me that guy spits saliva like a petrol station pump when talking.
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by emeke042(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers / President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.