Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction (61959 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Mocks Jonathan Over His Pilgrimage To Jerusalem Years Ago / Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by anonimi: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
daniel2090:

bro..u are poorly informed on particular issue..trust me..find out from credible source s how much mallam collects monthly from that 23m, besides.as to that minimum wage its been years since it has been at that amount. .....maybe joe can help us increase it before febuhari. .or what do u think. ..thats strategy cud work o........

The old pensioner collects all the N23 million just as the other "opposition" lawmakers collect full mega millions monthly in Abuja like everyone else for doing NOTHING.
No pretence please.

It seems you are not aware that the president does NOT fix the minimum wage without the input of the national assembly. So you see na you nor sabi wetin you dey talk about grin
No wonder you follow the former military DICTATOR.

The almost 50% legislative members of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC can therefore work on that as a sign that they are committed to the promises of better life their party is now making abi ke

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by anonimi: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Xzbit91:
N5,000 among 25 million youths is N125 billion not 1.5 trillion naira tongue

How many months are in a year cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Ovamboland(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
UcLloyd:
Is funny how every yoruba man wants GEJ out...I keep telling people, yorubas are well too tribalistic to be anybody's fellow nigerian! They're not supporting APC cuz of they "change" APC is selling, they're supporting APC cuz they just hate Jonathan and cuz his not yoruba. What a tribe...smh!

You are as daft as your Jonathan, so Buhari is also a Yoruba man?
Was Jonathan a Yoruba man in 2011?

You can vote Jonathan your next state governor or president of Biafra / Niger Delta republic if he is that wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
gurusmac4:
Hit like " for #GMB2015 and share for #GEJ 2015"
Nice opinion poll but sorry most ppl who click likes for GMB does not have a PVC

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
anonimi:

Shey na the daft pensioner who said HE will stabilise oil price na im make we vote for abi
Perhaps as the man get sense reach na im make im want dash N1.5 trillion to 25 million unemployed Nigerians at N5,000 each shocked Do you think that would be before or after HE has stabilised international price for Niger Delta crude oil, nor be so?

Daft is what daft does always!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
oga, will you at least dust off the cob-web on your brain... Senseless fool pointing to the fact tha 25million youths are unemployed... Ano were

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
anonimi:

How many months are in a year cheesy
you are hopelessly stewpid... Will every one stay unemployed forever like you and still shout "TWANSFORMASION" mchwww oloshi koshi...

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by xpac01(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fawklicant:

Buhari you mean abi? Because that is the only ex president in the race. Besides, GEJ may employ him to sell fuel at otuoke after elections because his people will reject him WHEN he eventually fails this last time. grin You know GEJ has a large heart, so there just might be a spot for buhari as fuel attendant.
Trying hard to extract lies from simple truth. You should know am a prophet...

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by xpac01(m): 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
NnaNna4:

no need making stupid remarks about the president
No need the president making stupid our intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by akpumping7720(m): 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
femi4:
Maths Teacher, 44.495 can't be approximately 45 but 44.5
Bros u still dey spend coins?

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by koonlay101: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
More like...

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by tonero230(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
I thank God that people have finally come to know the truth.for crying out loud,what do these people take us for?At the eleventh hour,he's reducing fuel price.Why did'nt he do it before?Who's deceving who.Plz, u pple should vote ur conscience,integrity and not their change called money at the polling unit.If they gv u our money,still collect it and vote ur integrity.let's vote for change and eradicate this beautiful co3 name being enslave by hooligans from the comity of nations.just luk at the subsequent immigration recruitment that took place last yr,what has come out of it?They r busy building mansions with our 1k and we still hv a president that predends to hv done well.i'm a xtian!plz do not be a religious bigot and vote for anybody that u think wil salvage and clean up the mess of subsequent administrations whether he's a xtian or muslim.for me i wil vote buhari

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by nduchucks: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
I don't appreciate how you people are mocking the President of this great country. He had a PhD in Zoology and not in Mathematics! embarassed

So what if he mistakes 100% for 10%, sebi the difference is only one zero. Let he/she who has never done that cast the first okwute (stone). Nansense

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nonywendy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Isn't it obvious that this man needs yaba...

<=======
grin
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by mdbissalla(m): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Isn't it obvious that this man needs yaba...

<=======

u mean 'yaba left?' grin

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Change2015(m): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
anonimi:

I guess it is not unexpected that a semi-literate follower of a daft pensioner who has no certificate will also have comprehension challenges.
Back to School, Change2015- that's a friendly advice.

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

Quite juvenile, but all the same, if Jonathan is the poster child for PhD 's, I beg to step aside. Even Yaradua had more sense.

Happy valentines day.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by hermesprogidy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ol boy your market is not selling at all. Please consider a career change. undecided undecided undecided
anonimi:

Shey na the daft pensioner who said HE will stabilise oil price na im make we vote for abi
Perhaps as the man get sense reach na im make im want dash N1.5 trillion to 25 million unemployed Nigerians at N5,000 each shocked Do you think that would be before or after HE has stabilised international price for Niger Delta crude oil, nor be so?

Daft is what daft does always!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by hermesprogidy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
May your days be long and fruitful. grin grin grin
tonero230:
I thank God that people have finally come to know the truth.for crying out loud,what do these people take us for?At the eleventh hour,he's reducing fuel price.Why did'nt he do it before?Who's deceving who.Plz, u pple should vote ur conscience,integrity and not their change called money at the polling unit.If they gv u our money,still collect it and vote ur integrity.let's vote for change and eradicate this beautiful co3 name being enslave by hooligans from the comity of nations.just luk at the subsequent immigration recruitment that took place last yr,what has come out of it?They r busy building mansions with our 1k and we still hv a president that predends to hv done well.i'm a xtian!plz do not be a religious bigot and vote for anybody that u think wil salvage and clean up the mess of subsequent administrations whether he's a xtian or muslim.for me i wil vote buhari

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
ilugunboy:
The gods are wise....Nigerians are wise people....

They can discern a Greek gift ..
just as you've been firing greek_farts since 18 BC,huh?
grin
buncha'lost_mumunigerians..

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
#GEJ 4'15
geebengassgot nath'n but regular cold jokes that only crack da ribs of da giggling hyenas..

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by DAVE5(m): 12:08am On Jan 20, 2015
gurusmac4:
Hit like " for #GMB2015 and share for #GEJ 2015"

and that's how u increased ur likes and shares, olé, but I follow contribute sha

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Wahala90: 12:17am On Jan 20, 2015
ilugunboy:
The gods are wise....Nigerians are wise people....

They can discern a Greek gift ..

Yes, Nigerians are wise. They fully know that a coupist dictator who cut short democracy, killed innocent Nigerian youth and massively disrespected human rights can not suddenly be the saint who will redeem the country!

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by angelsing(m): 1:01am On Jan 20, 2015
UcLloyd:
Is funny how every yoruba man wants GEJ out...I keep telling people, yorubas are well too tribalistic to be anybody's fellow nigerian! They're not supporting APC cuz of they "change" APC is selling, they're supporting APC cuz they just hate Jonathan and cuz his not yoruba. What a tribe...smh!
So at this stage u think its about hate?...So they did not hate him when millions of them voted for him at the last election?...I know like 4 of my friends who voted for GEJ irrespective of my opinion of GEJ back then, now they have all decided to vote another candidate...If u think this is about hate guess u don't want the progress of this country...Tell me how do u expect me to vote for a man who went dancing a day after scores of his citizen died in a bomb blast?...Even if its a statue that is contesting against GEJ right now I will vote for it...Sai buhari!

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by angelsing(m): 1:05am On Jan 20, 2015
tebirim:
You made no point...
Are u for real?...No point in what he said?...Can u discredit what he just said with good analysis of ur own point and opinion regarding it

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by angelsing(m): 1:11am On Jan 20, 2015
UcLloyd:

I just didn't wake up to make my assumptions. Yorubas just love themselves alone. If they support anybody outside their tribe, is only because they plan using that tribe. All yorubas shouting "change" "sai buhari" "APC" just hate the fact that jonathan is not a yoruba man, plain and simple.
So lame...You sounded like a yoruba man has offended u...Guess so yorubas has done somethings u don't like that is why u can come out with this...Let me tell u, when Obasanjo was the president, not all yoruba liked him include people from his home town Iwu...all this hate talk is baseless, all we want is good governance..If its an igbo man that will bring that we will vote for him

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by hensben(m): 2:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Nashoji:
yet they will still accuse other tribes of being tribalistic. very disgusting set of people.
same yoruba voted for GEJ in 2011....i am not yoruba though.

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by hensben(m): 3:12am On Jan 20, 2015
jjy:

Nice opinion poll but sorry most ppl who click likes for GMB does not have a PVC
and those who click 'share' for gej have shey?

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by gurusmac4: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by ddeola: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nice one bro ! Tell the ignoramus about the REAL change

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by VoteWisely: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2015
#VoteWisely

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by honeyseller291(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gbenga the comedian can say anything he feels like becuz he is a comedian`there say what ever to make their money,after all I go die also abused obasanjo of looking like a chimpanzee.
So if any one doesn't know anything about why the price drop should Ask.fuel price droped in the world market from
$109 per barrel to $50 ....so Mr President in his good manner and concern for Nigerian droped the price that's wat every good Nigerian expects.from 97 to 87 naira respectively.so let's talk what is right... let's do constructive critizism

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka Mocks Jonathan Over N10 Fuel Price Reduction by Sweetguy25: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2016
Where are these bastards now?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex-starved Women Take To The Streets In Rivers / President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) / Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.