Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' (8087 Views)

Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Shugaryme(f): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
correctguy0900:

yes u r right, wot will d girl give as quid pro quo
[quote author=dechandel post=29933380]The girl offers
Support
Love
Listening ears
Shoulders to cry on grin
Ps4 game partner grin

The girl tends to look good for you tongue

Sex works for both genders undecided

What else
Tell the guy to stop spending if he is not happy with that
[/quote ]
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by raziboi(m): 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shugaryme:

Lol...
See you that has been drinking it for only God knows how long, I'm still so much better than you

hahaha..CNT drink garri without milk and sugar..
lol

BTW aw u beta pass me self
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Lisaflex(f): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Wot happened 2 being genuinely nice 2 sm1?So ppl no lngr gv wtout expectin anytn in return?My dear men,pls stop seeing women as mere objects of sexual gratification...It is sooo wrong!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by drnoel: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shugaryme:

grin wait...
Your wife? you were married and still went after another girl?

U children are very funny. I engage someone in conversation just like anyother person would engage me in a conversation and u feel like making it into something else. Have fun, be my guest if it rocks ur boat. What are Nigerians turning into? Did I tell u anywhere in my pOst that I went asking her out, am not stuwpid pls.
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Monicasque(f): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
So bcoz she is poor she must sell her body to your friend? Your mind is bleeped up u.mxm... Rubbish thread
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Oahray: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Monicasque:
So bcoz she is poor she must sell her body to your friend? Your mind is bleeped up u.mxm... Rubbish thread
lol. 'mxm' again. Cracks me up every time I see it grin

Are you from Southern Africa?
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by dlux: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Spanish fly don finish for market? Mix it in her drink & watch her beg u for some good loving lol. But holdup, 8months? The relationship is still in its infancy. Pure motives 1st & figure out what u really want in the relationship. As much as this generation of girls dey mess up, forceful entry aint cool.
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by drnoel: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
dlux:
Spanish fly don finish for market? Mix it in her drink & watch her beg u for some good loving lol. But holdup, 8months? The relationship is still in its infancy. Pure motives 1st & figure out what u really want in the relationship. As much as this generation of girls dey mess up, forceful entry aint cool.

That's called rape

1 Like

Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Tymax(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lol. If she sabi chop money then she must keep her end of the bargain.

She cannot tell me they never discussed this long before he started spending on her. Why did she enjoy his gifts when she wouldnt square-up?

Rubbish. angry
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Shugaryme(f): 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
raziboi:

hahaha..CNT drink garri without milk and sugar..
lol

BTW aw u beta pass me self
better than you all round, in all ways.
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Monicasque(f): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tymax:
Lol. If she sabi chop money then she must keep her end of the bargain.

She cannot tell me they never discussed this long before he started spending on her. Why did she enjoy his gifts when she wouldnt square-up?

Rubbish. angry

if a nigga buy a sister a gift means he is buying her, den its better he keeps his money in his pocket. No lady shud be made to feel dat cheap. So nawadays can buy one's soul hah? Brothers plz stop taking advantage of needy girls.better not use yo money,or dump her, so dat she can get a man who will appreciate her prinscipals
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by dlux: 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
drnoel:

That's called rape
check your dictionary for the definition of rape. She begs for sex = mutual tidy. Warned against it anyway but its last resort if the babe is a scam. A lot of the guyz here are talking soft & forming nice guyz to gain feminine attention. It is what it is. If u wanna help her then be just friends, if she's dating u then forking u shouldn't be too much to ask for. She will eventuall someday & most 9ja girls lost their virginity to guyz who dey regret meeting anyway. Give to Cesar....
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
dlux:
check your dictionary for the definition of rape. She begs for sex = mutual tidy. Warned against it anyway but its last resort if the babe is a scam. A lot of the guyz here are talking soft & forming nice guyz to gain feminine attention. It is what it is. If u wanna help her then be just friends, if she's dating u then forking u shouldn't be too much to ask for. She will eventuall someday & most 9ja girls lost their virginity to guyz who dey regret meeting anyway. Give to Cesar....

Exactly
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
Monicasque:

I won't call it the bolded because sex is part of a relationship. And without putting every parts together,it can't be complete or whole.
would it be better if he sleeps with other girl and still show the babe show? yea,i don't think so undecided
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
Chai
Girls haff suffered angry
you talk am too
the thing tire me ooooo
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Linqsz:
A friend of mine has been dating his girlfriend for close to eight months now.
While we were discussing about somethings yesterday,he told me his girlfriend said they can't have sex because she's virgin.
I mean,a girl that my guy is just helping her life oh! Babe way never spend one naira for the guy head before. Get mind dey say no sex. Waytn again she wn offer na?
OP, I would have said you are devoid of wisdom, but ain't gonna insult you.
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Penssuwa(m): 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
Gals be like, "I'm not gonna open my legs for this guy", as if they store gold in the orifice.
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hmmm
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Tymax(m): 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Monicasque:

if a nigga buy a sister a gift means he is buying her, den its better he keeps his money in his pocket. No lady shud be made to feel dat cheap. So nawadays can buy one's soul hah? Brothers plz stop taking advantage of needy girls.better not use yo money,or dump her, so dat she can get a man who will appreciate her prinscipals
Lol. You dey vex o grin
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by drnoel: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
dlux:

I know a guy currently in prison for doing what u advised. Its called disconsensual sex = rape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by raziboi(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shugaryme:

better than you all round, in all ways.

don't kill a snake…………dat u don't knw its name.... #anadvice
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Shugaryme(f): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
raziboi:

don't kill a snake…………dat u don't knw its name.... #anadvice
*rolling eyes*
I'm not killing you, I only just answered your question
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
The girl offers
Support
Love
Listening ears
Shoulders to cry on grin
Ps4 game partner grin

The girl tends to look good for you tongue

Finances when you are broke tongue
Sex works for both genders

You are joking shey??
Cos I wanted 2 start something with you...but if you are serious about what you wrote, then I think I'll pass..
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by raziboi(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shugaryme:

*rolling eyes*
I'm not killing you, I only just answered your question

Mrs beta then...av heard u!!!
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by TaiKuun(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Linqsz:
A friend of mine has been dating his girlfriend for close to eight months now.
While we were discussing about somethings yesterday,he told me his girlfriend said they can't have sex because she's virgin.
I mean,a girl that my guy is just helping her life oh! Babe way never spend one naira for the guy head before. Get mind dey say no sex. Waytn again she wn offer na?
Tell your friend to go and waankkk!
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Shugaryme:

shoulder to cry on. where I for get cry. story story. if tears dey come, I no know who to meet eh
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by nawtikid(m): 1:00am On Jan 20, 2015
For crying out loud she's a virgin!!!...do u still av 2 force ur way in?... Some boys sha...itz pple lyk u dat make girls seem like dey avin sex wit us z lyk a favour on our side
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by xtervaganza(m): 1:41am On Jan 20, 2015
Shugaryme:
Mtcheew! What's with you guys and sex sef, must every relationship be about sex? undecided

So because he's helping her out with little things, she must pay back with sex... smh...
every relationship with ME is and will forever be about SEX.

it's either I f*ck you or you f*ck off
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by xtervaganza(m): 1:42am On Jan 20, 2015
Thinkr:
The girls sef na thief. The boy never said he is United nation or Unicef na. If she wants help without sex she should go and meet her uncle or daddy na.
] a hahahahhahahahhahahahahaha seconded though
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Sweetmarriage: 9:37am On Jan 20, 2015
If truth be said, this boyfriend and girlfriend thing is spoiling lots of things.
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Shugaryme(f): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
every relationship with ME is and will forever be about SEX.

it's either I f*ck you or you f*ck off
Smh for you...
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Shugaryme(f): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2015
correctguy0900:

shoulder to cry on. where I for get cry. story story. if tears dey come, I no know who to meet eh
That's a part of the many things tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Teenage Mind (18+) / NAUGHTY: Help Me Out With This Naughty Thing... [Picture] / Help I'm Always Hornyy, I Am Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.