Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,777 members, 7,862,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' (8093 Views)

Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by xtervaganza(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2015
Shugaryme:

Smh for you...
being honest should never be a crime
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Adaeze003(f): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
I like that chick abeg... collecting and not feeling the need to give back grin grin

If the dude wants sex he should leave the girl alone n not go crying to his bro(wussy). Abi relationship na by force?
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 27, 2016
dlux:
Spanish fly don finish for market? Mix it in her drink & watch her beg u for some good loving lol. But holdup, 8months? The relationship is still in its infancy. Pure motives 1st & figure out what u really want in the relationship. As much as this generation of girls dey mess up, forceful entry aint cool.
If only nairaland wasn't anonymous,I will trace you and have you arrested for uttering these words! Shameless rapist! But mark my words,it's either you still get arrested or one of your sisters will fall victim to guys like you! Because the evil men do live with them! Karma is real,whether you like it or not and you reap what you sow,hope your are proud to be a RAPIST! May God grant you what you wish others,Amen!

1 Like

Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by dlux: 11:38am On May 02, 2016
Kath5kouture:

If only nairaland wasn't anonymous,I will trace you and have you arrested for uttering these words! Shameless rapist! But mark my words,it's either you still get arrested or one of your sisters will fall victim to guys like you! Because the evil men do live with them! Karma is real,whether you like it or not and you reap what you sow,hope your are proud to be a RAPIST! May God grant you what you wish others,Amen!

Well, i think assholes like yourself really do not understand what it means to have freedom of expression and a simple joke. I dare you to have me arrested. If you were raped, then check your lifestyle then go rehabilitate yourself cos obviously you're out of your mind. Get a life! Move on with it and mind your biz while you're at it. I do not support rape nor encourage it. Devil punish you and your generations yet unborn.
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by dlux: 11:38am On May 02, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Well, i think assholes like yourself really do not understand what it means to have freedom of expression and a simple joke. I dare you to have me arrested. If you were raped, then check your lifestyle, go rehabilitate yourself cos obviously you're out of your mind. Get a life! Move on with it and mind your biz while you're at it. I do not support rape nor encourage it. Devil punish you and your generations yet unborn. Amen to your prayer cos i obviously wish everyone well. Goat Head!
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by dlux: 11:43am On May 02, 2016
dlux:

SMH.
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Nobody: 11:44am On May 02, 2016
dlux:

Well, i think assholes like yourself really do not understand what it means to have freedom of expression and a simple joke. I dare you to have me arrested. If you were raped, then check your lifestyle, go rehabilitate yourself cos obviously you're out of your mind. Get a life! Move on with it and mind your biz while you're at it. I do not support rape nor encourage it. Devil punish you and your generations yet unborn. Amen to your prayer cos i obviously wish everyone well. Goat Head!
Sorry fool. I am a GUY but I can never joke with such a serious thing! You have already cursed yourself so no need even saying anything to you! I pity your parents,what a waste! undecided
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by dlux: 11:54am On May 02, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Sorry fool. I am a GUY but I can never joke with such a serious thing! You have already cursed yourself so no need even saying anything to you! I pity your parents,what a waste! undecided

It took me a couple of days to see your trash post while u almost immediately replied me. Going by that it's obvious you're either jobless or unproductive. Pray yourself out of it. Son of a bitch! Am out...no more replies for you aiite!
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by Nobody: 11:56am On May 02, 2016
dlux:

It took me a couple of days to see your trash post while u almost immediately replied me. Going by that it's obvious you're either jobless or unproductive. Pray yourself out of it. Son of a bitch! Am out...no more replies for you aiite!
If you like quote me again! Obviously the only job you have is raping girls! That's what you are good for! Until you are caught and that useless thing between your legs cut off,then you will know who is jobless! Son of the devil! undecided
Re: When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' by frubben(m): 12:03pm On May 02, 2016
Shugaryme:
Mtcheew! What's with you guys and sex sef, must every relationship be about sex? undecided

So because he's helping her out with little things, she must pay back with sex... smh...

What's with girls and money too
IF D GUY BROKE d babe go follow am manage
Abeg talk well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl / Lady Exposes Her Friends Who Use Sex Charms To Trap Rich Men And Wreck Them / Video Of Beautiful Lady Working On The Street Naked After Been Used For Ritual.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.