Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency (26044 Views)

Ekiti 2018: If Apc Wins 1 Lga, I Will Concede Defeat -fayose / Jonathan Would’ve Suffered Worse Defeat If We Didn’t Help – Fani-kayode / REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by blaqoracle: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
BokoHaramm:

1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.

2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money.

9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle Ajasin.

10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government

11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the Nigeria medical Association (NMA)

12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984

13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives

14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother.

15 He jailed Dr. Sam Onunaka Mbakwe.

16 He jailed Awwal Ibrahim now the Emir of Niger State before IBB pushed him aside.

Nigerians must be careful with what they wish for!
try harder.
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Agebrown(m): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
Jona ...buhari,apc ..pdp...we no dy hear anyfin else for 9ja.....either ov em dah entas d sit z gonna chop our money...mk una dy dia dy rally 4em wen em enta sit dia defence go cm tight like chelsea own...9ja dnt need inmatured pple(jona&buhari) wey dy coz emself 4media like women....mk una vote anyoda party apart frm apc nd pdp....u dnt knw ur phone number off hand, u r igbo yet u can't speak it...na dx kind tinz dy cm awt frm d mouths ov pple wey wn rule...chai I pity4 ma dear9ja...we r rili suffering
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Forwetinnah: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
philips70:

I would rather stop at primary school than have Goodluck's kind of PhD and be this dull. This campaign has revealed so much why the country has been misgoverned for 6 years. Mama Peace's thought process is way ahead of the president's. Such a shame. No wonder she runs the home and the country.

The President can NEVER be as slow/ daft as Buhari even if he tried, you lot are praising him based on a dead man's achievements..hiding behind deputies, how smart is that?? Buhari never ruled this Country for a day, all i hear are lame excuses as reasons to vote him. Brace yourself and hope to accept defeat when the time comes
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by BlackLeopard(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
cococandy:
yea he's humble. That's cool about him

This. He has many faults but being boastful isn't one of them. And faults of whole system can't fall just on the President's head.
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by cococandy(f): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
BlackLeopard:

This. He has many faults but being boastful isn't one of them. And faults of whole system can't fall just on the President's head.
yea.

That plus the way he carries women along in his govt endeared him somewhat to me.
although I would be lying if I said I'm not kinda disappointed with him in some areas

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by lisimmo(m): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
PollNaija opinion poll:

GENERAL PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, WHO IS YOUR CHOICE?

JONATHAN OR BUHARI?

Download PollNaija app at

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

to vote and see the result analysis.

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Rendition(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2015
U
BokoHaramm:

1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.

2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money.

10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government

12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984

13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives

14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother.

16 He jailed Awwal Ibrahim now the Emir of Niger State before IBB pushed him aside.

TRASH!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by kasim155: 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
BokoHaramm:

So like wise we want him to send GEJ back to his Otuoke town peacefully.
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by philips70(m): 12:22am On Jan 20, 2015
Forwetinnah:

The President can NEVER be as slow/ daft as Buhari even if he tried, you lot are praising him based on a dead man's achievements..hiding behind deputies, how smart is that?? Buhari never ruled this Country for a day, all i hear are lame excuses as reasons to vote him. Brace yourself and hope to accept defeat when the time comes

Can bet on my last shilling you were not even born when Gen Buhari was military ruler in Nigeria. Your throat should be choking from PDP lies by now. Or who knows, you could be one of Fayose's sons.
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by angelsing(m): 12:48am On Jan 20, 2015
BokoHaramm:

All this happened during a military regime I.e if all this is true..We are in a democracy regime, such thing will not happen again. Even if he jailed my father for nothing I will still vote for him....Funny enough how come we don't know all this the last time he contested against GEJ?..Isn't it obvious u GEJ fans are so scared that is why u guys keep going back to 30yrs ago just to give us reasons not to vote for him...Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by angelsing(m): 12:52am On Jan 20, 2015
GovWahala:
That's if he can be defeated.
Just see the humility in Jonathan, whereas "some people" said they'll form a parallel government when they FAIL and Baboons and Dogs will be soaked in Blood. Nigerians hope u can see the difference?
GEJ till 2019!
You GEJ fans are so deceitful. sorry for my choice of language. Ameachi said if the election is rigged they will form a parallel government....Why do u guys keep omitting that like he said so without a clause in his statement...You guys shud be campaigning base on what Jonathan has done and leave this half baked quote u are always quoting just to deceive some people.
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by hubreality(m): 3:45am On Jan 20, 2015
superior1:
[size=16pt]If he knows better he will concede in advance[/size]

GMB 2015
What if GMB loses 2015 presidential election? Would he concede defeat without causing havoc in land?
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by tolexy007(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2015
i tink dat same question should be thrown to GMB also
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by GovWahala: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
angelsing:
You GEJ fans are so deceitful. sorry for my choice of language. Ameachi said if the election is rigged they will form a parallel government....Why do u guys keep omitting that like he said so without a clause in his statement...You guys shud be campaigning base on what Jonathan has done and leave this half baked quote u are always quoting just to deceive some people.
You are the one that needs not be deceived, because any election lost by APShit is automatically rigged to them. So either ways the clause in the statement is useless.
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by tonytony208(m): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
musb92yahooco:
Jonathan is a failure

no, he is not a failure; it's just that you are too mentally blind to reason sensibly.
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Forwetinnah: 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
philips70:

Can bet on my last shilling you were not even born when Gen Buhari was military ruler in Nigeria. Your throat should be choking from PDP lies by now. Or who knows, you could be one of Fayose's sons.

Blaaaaah blaaaaah and more blaaaaah. Whether I was born then isn't the issue, was he ever competent as a head of state?? FYI. ..im nobody's Son
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by angelsing(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
GovWahala:

You are the one that needs not be deceived, because any election lost by APShit is automatically rigged to them. So either ways the clause in the statement is useless.
That is why the court is there. if they feel aggrieved by the result of the election, they can take the case to the Apex court to prove their case..If after taking it there and its still prove the election was not Rig, I don't see how they want to form the parallel government because they wud have been proving without doubt that the election was fair and square...Anyone who wants to quote Ameachi shud stop omitting the clause in his Statement.
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by GovWahala: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
angelsing:
That is why the court is there. if they feel aggrieved by the result of the election, they can take the case to the Apex court to prove their case..If after taking it there and its still prove the election was not Rig, I don't see how they want to form the parallel government because they wud have been proving without doubt that the election was fair and square...Anyone who wants to quote Ameachi shud stop omitting the clause in his Statement.
My Friend why are u talking as if you are not a Nigerian? Did Buhari supporters wait in 2011 for the court before they started destruction? Do u think APShit will keep calm and wait for court judgement when they lose by Failbuhari 14.
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by angelsing(m): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
GovWahala:

My Friend why are u talking as if you are not a Nigerian? Did Buhari supporters wait in 2011 for the court before they started destruction? Do u think APShit will keep calm and wait for court judgement when they lose by Failbuhari 14.
Yes they will and don't judge base on how some supporters in the north went on rampage and start destroying and killing innocent lives...The north has always been a volatile region even the smallest of thing will set the youth on rampage..you can't use them to judge all the supporters..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal Executive Council Meeting [PHOTOS] / R-APC National Assembly Members Plot Mass Defection July 31 / Budgit Exposes 17 States Owing Salaries, Pensions Despite N1.8trillion Bailout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.