Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency (26041 Views)

Ekiti 2018: If Apc Wins 1 Lga, I Will Concede Defeat -fayose / Jonathan Would’ve Suffered Worse Defeat If We Didn’t Help – Fani-kayode / REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by samplegirl(f): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Lovely. A gentlman to the core but the point is that HE WILL NOT LOOSE.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by ocelot2006(m): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
And the APC clowns are already celebrating grin . Let February 14 come na. 'just y'all won't react like immature sour losers as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Good one! But Buhari WILL NEVER WIN THE ELECTIONS!
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by olaboy001(m): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oildichotomy:
My definition of change is obviously different from yours

Using the WE pronoun does not apply to me!

My definition of change is from WITHIN not some Daura guy.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by ocelot2006(m): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
samplegirl:
Lovely. A gentlman to the core but the point is that HE WILL NOT LOOSE

Definitely.
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by sukkot: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
BokoHaramm:

1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.

2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money.

9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle Ajasin.

10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government

11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the Nigeria medical Association (NMA)

12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984

13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives

14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother.

15 He jailed Dr. Sam Onunaka Mbakwe.

16 He jailed Awwal Ibrahim now the Emir of Niger State before IBB pushed him aside.

Nigerians must be careful with what they wish for!
Sounds like the perfect man for nigeria. a disciplinarian AND non respecter of persons. SAI BUHARIIIIIIII

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by curiouses: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2015
Billyonaire:
How can Almajiri Snr defeat a PhD holder ? I cant live in a country ruled by illiterate Islamist. I prefer a nationalistic Muslim like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, not an Ancestor with without a GCE who can recite the entire Koran with eyes closed. That's dangerous .

Be prepared to move your imaginary houses and investments out of the country before may 19.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by sukkot: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
curiouses:

Be prepared to move your imaginary houses and investments out of the country before may 19.
i thought the election was feb 14 ? why may 19 ? when would we know who won ?
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by olas24u(f): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
ocelot2006:
And the APC clowns are already celebrating grin . Let February 14 come na. 'just y'all won't react like immature sour losers as usual.

you want to rig?
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Ilekeh(f): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
I personally do not believe or trust the words of the president because he is not a man of his words.

Case point the 2015 president campaign.
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
BokoHaramm:

1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.

2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money.

10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government

12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984

13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives

14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother.

16 He jailed Awwal Ibrahim now the Emir of Niger State before IBB pushed him aside.

It's really unfortunate. Nigerians are about to make a grievous mistake due to desperation. May God have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Mc4larin: 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Because we said we want change, GEJ gave us N10 change!!!!! For more jokes, text GEJ to 2015
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
Eyya...Sombody doesnt wnt to lose his job,..sorry, change must come!
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Oildichotomy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
olaboy001:

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."
"A nitwit will never knew he is living in a fool's paradise if the horse whip with six strands is not allowed to rest in his back vertebrae consistently"
undecided
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Rilwon: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
sukkot:
i thought the election was feb 14 ? why may 19 ? when would we know who won ?

My kind sire, chief sukkot aka obadiah777 the election is on the 14th of Febuhari 14, he (buhari777) will be swear in on May 19.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by olas24u(f): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
No rigging

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Gbengazzee(m): 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
It will be honourable for GEJ to accept the defeat if he loss the election in February 14 than to do the shameful thing - rigging the election.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by sukkot: 5:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rilwon:

My kind sire, chief sukkot aka obadiah777 the election is on the 14th of Febuhari 14, he (buhari777) will be swear in on May 19.
ahhh my chief you done change name ? lmao. abi interpol dey find you ni. top of the afternoon to you wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by usibengate(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
That rubbish man of a minister of state for power that spew trash yesterday on channels television

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by olaboy001(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oildichotomy:
"A nitwit will never knew he is living in a fool's paradise if the horse whip with six strands is not allowed to rest in his back vertebrae consistently"
undecided
I will not say a single negative word about GEJ for the next few days to the election.
Because he is just a complete fool

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Rilwon: 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
sukkot:
ahhh my chief you done change name ? lmao. abi interpol dey find you ni. top of the afternoon to you wink

I troway hailings my chief. Na one of this mod ban me for threatning him with amadioha aka sango olukoso grin grin bros these nigerians fear gun and sango more than jesus of nazareth grin grin Lmao
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by ibscrib: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
BokoHaramm:

So what do you want us to wish for, you have to be explicit.
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Oildichotomy(m): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
olaboy001:

I will not say a single negative word about GEJ for the next few days to the election.
Because he is just a complete fool
Foolishness is relative and depending on the context it is used.

You are not far off the radar either.

#JustSaying
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by sammyj: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
BokoHaramm:

[s]1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.

Nigerians must be careful with what they wish for![/s]
Rubbish!!! Change come FeBuhari 2015!!! grin grin
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by sukkot: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rilwon:

I troway hailings my chief. Na one of this mod ban me for threatning him with amadioha aka sango olukoso grin grin bros this nigerians fear gun and sango more than jesus of nazareth grin grin Lmao
grin grin grin gun and sango no be small tin ooo my bros. in fact ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Rilwon: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
sukkot:
grin grin grin gun and sango no be small tin ooo my bros. in fact ehn cheesy

grin grin
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by aya39aliyu: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Adeyeye you are still blind by naira notes no wahala time will tell
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by rhames(m): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by adenine02: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2015
BokoHaramm:

we r very careful that is why we r voting him again
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by argon500: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
rhames:

Another great lie.

Really? Why is truth always bitter like alomo bitters?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
We want #‎CHANGE‬, not '10Naira change'!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by olaboy001(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Foolishness is relative and depending on the context it is used.

You are not far off the radar either.

#JustSaying
If you can't dance well, you'd better not get up. If you don't know what to say, you'd better shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike / Teachers Sent Abroad For Training Have Absconded - Jigawa Govt / El-Rufai Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says He Nearly Shed Tears Seeing Burnt Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.