Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency (26040 Views)

Ekiti 2018: If Apc Wins 1 Lga, I Will Concede Defeat -fayose / Jonathan Would’ve Suffered Worse Defeat If We Didn’t Help – Fani-kayode / REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
BokoHaramm:

1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.

2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money.

9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle Ajasin.

10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government

11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the Nigeria medical Association (NMA)

12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984

13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives

14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother.

15 He jailed Dr. Sam Onunaka Mbakwe.

16 He jailed Awwal Ibrahim now the Emir of Niger State before IBB pushed him aside.

Nigerians must be careful with what they wish for!
we like it like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by GovWahala: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
olaboy001:

"Buhari Should Prove He's Fit By Jogging Round A Stadium" PDP....
Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality. GEJ has no vision and he has lost touch with reality...GEJ out!!!
What are u saying?
That comment about Buhari Jogging, pls give me the name of the PDP person that said so?
APShit and Lies!
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by rhames(m): 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
argon500:

Really? Why is truth always bitter like alomo bitters?

Because the people who tell too much lies cant stand the truth. grin
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Oildichotomy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
olaboy001:

If you can't dance well, you'd better not get up. If you don't know what to say, you'd better shut up
Now you are getting the heat.

Don't start calling people "fools"when you know you're sensitive ! tongue
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by olaboy001(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
GovWahala:

What are u saying?
That comment about Buhari Jogging, pls give me the name of the PDP person that said so?
APShit and Lies!
Madness does not govern a country discussion does.
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by UnknownSource: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
indeed he will surely congratulate GMB on 15 feb. when the result has been announce.
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by philips70(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Billyonaire:
How can Almajiri Snr defeat a PhD holder ? I cant live in a country ruled by illiterate Islamist. I prefer a nationalistic Muslim like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, not an Ancestor with without a GCE who can recite the entire Koran with eyes closed. That's dangerous.

You mean a Port Harcourt Degree (PhD) in Zoology holder awarded by the Zoo management close to slaughter in Portharcourt?
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by appini: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
As a politician, he is indirectly telling you that Buhari can never win an election in Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by olaboy001(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Now you are getting the heat.

Don't start calling people "fools"when you know you're sensitive ! tongue
Mere strength does not denote chieftainship, otherwise the hornbill would be king of the birds
VOTE GMB
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by argon500: 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
rhames:

Because the people who tell too much lies cant stand the truth. grin

Let wait and see.. I guess you are happy with the present situation in the country

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by babadee1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
BokoHaramm:

1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he committed it.

2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity indeed.

3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it by the then Lagos State Government

4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National AssociatIon of Nigeria Students.

5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule and for democracy.

6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his Government

7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out of the country. Was he also corrupt?

8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme never stole any money.

10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his Military Government

12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984

13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984 and detained four of their executives

14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother.

16 He jailed Awwal Ibrahim now the Emir of Niger State before IBB pushed him aside.

My friend you better collect your campaign money in full before February 14 o! Because after GEJ loses he might not pay you again.
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by docadams: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
farem:
[color=#000099][/color]

You are a mean badosky, bro.
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by rhames(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
argon500:

Let wait and see.. I guess you are happy with the present situation in the country

Bro. Fash was the only Governor who set the standard in this country. Who among these lot will continue his legacies?
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by afbstrategies: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
BokoHaramm:

You are obviously living in the past. How about telling us all the things you did before now?
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by wynezz(m): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
INEVITABLE CHANGE;

We must VOTE rightly in 2015.

If SOMEONE is;

J = Just
O = On
N = Negative
A = Assignments
T = To
H = Harm
A = All
N = Nigerians

THEN we must also find someone who will

B = Bring
U = Us
H = Hope
A = And
R = Remove
I = Incompetence
CHANGE in 2015...is inevitable.
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Forwetinnah: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Dannyset:
Lol. Its clear to everybody that GMB/PYO has won this election. But still, we won't relent in our campaign for CHANGE. Let the clueless generation of TANoids continue wallowing in their sorry condition.

Tell those people to spell Change...all these mai Kunu and mai Goro wey no even know where to thumbprint for ballot paper. Like Bubu like supporters
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Forwetinnah: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
philips70:

You mean a Port Harcourt Degree (PhD) in Zoology holder awarded by the Zoo management close to slaughter in Portharcourt?

Need I remind you that GEJ was a pioneer student of Uniport and graduated with a clean 2.1 . Those were the days when students were indeed students, not the APC affiliates we have here squealing like someone is squeezing their balls
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by ollyruffy: 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
He has no choice cos he will loose woefully.

Otuoke here you come by May if Buhari no jail you and your cohorts.
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by philips70(m): 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Need a I remind you that GEJ was a pioneer student of Uniport and graduated with a clean 2.1 . Those were the days when students were indeed students, not the APC affiliates we have here squealing like someone is squeezing their balls

Really?? 2.1? Who wrote his exams, mama Peace? Seriously if he had chosen Fishery he would have had a First Class.
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by argon500: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
rhames:

Bro. Fash was the only Governor who set the standard in this country. Who among these lot will continue his legacies?

Even if I don't know about other state, i know about my state, Ogun state.. Though the governor might have inflated the amount for the contract but we all see the changes compare to PDP regime

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by GovWahala: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
olaboy001:

Madness does not govern a country discussion does.
I said give me the name of the PDP person that made that statement.... And stop spewing trash!
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by olaboy001(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
GovWahala:
I said give me the name of the PDP person that made that statement.... And stop spewing trash!
Please keep waiting....
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Forwetinnah: 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
philips70:

Really?? 2.1? Who wrote his exams, mama Peace? Seriously if he had chosen Fishery he would have had a First Class.

Even in cattle herding your flag bearer still had gay cows, flunked big time as a military man going for courses. If that doesn't explain failure, I wonder what does..The height of cluelessNESS

Mama Peace would have fetched bubu a WASC atleast grin
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Missmossy(f): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
GEJ should better calm down loosing isn't gonna be the end of the world grin cheesy Hian!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by GovWahala: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
olaboy001:

Please keep waiting....
That's cause u can never get it, Useless APShit Liars! Get out of my face. Crap!
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Oildichotomy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
olaboy001:

Mere strength does not denote chieftainship, otherwise the hornbill would be king of the birds
VOTE GMB
VOTE GEJ Vote Democracy

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by babadee1(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
He better get ready to concede defeat because he has lost already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Orikinla(m): 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
[size=18pt]AMEN.
SOMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUJAH![/size]

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by InvertedHammer: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
290 28 224

My Dear President:

You are a fraud and an impostor. You are a public servant of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who is masquerading as an Emperor who considers Nigeria to be his private fiefdom, which he can do with as he pleases. However, you, like every other person living in Nigeria, are required to respect and observe the laws of the country, but you have built your tyrannical empire on a fallacy of impunity. The idea that any public servant will not be held to account for their actions and can therefore act with impunity is frankly risible and has no basis in the reality of today. President Jonathan on New Year's Day Service Sahara Reporters Media

As I write, your Attorney-General and Oil Minister are the focus of multi-jurisdictional criminal investigations into corruption at the heart of your presidency. One such investigation is that into the acquisition of the oil prospecting licence, OPL 245 by the international oil companies Shell and Eni. In the United Kingdom that investigation goes by the name “Operation Zaphod”. In Italy criminal proceedings were registered in November 2013 and are pending against some Eni executives and others who were involved in what the prosecution has described as a conspiracy to bribe Nigerian public officials. In the US, the FBI are working extensively to track any OPL 245 assets and monies. For example $10 million dollars of OPL 245 funds have been successfully tracked to the former Attorney-General Bayo Ojo’s account in the US. Ojo not only returned the licence to Malabu in 2006 but is also known to have been involved in the subsequent efforts to transfer the licence to Eni and Shell.

As your Attorney-General, Finance Minister and EFCC Chairman can attest, I was a party to the filing of the complaint in Nigeria, Italy, UK and US. I am familiar with the case and, I can assure you that the Italians, the Americans and the British are working closely together to ensure that anyone who improperly benefited from this corrupt deal is brought to book. Extensive efforts are being made and have been made to track all monies and assets related to the deal. In addition to the $10 million referred to earlier, other items that have been identified range from a high value aircraft, to lower valued items including armoured cars and the shotgun that was purchased from Holland and Holland in London. Furthermore, some $190 million has been frozen in the UK and Switzerland at the request of the Italians.

In light of the above, your claim that your administration is fighting corruption is fraudulent, given that Nigeria is the only jurisdiction in which our submissions did not result in an investigation. The multi-jurisdictional investigations into OPL 245 that are taking place outside of Nigeria are being conducted without any support or assistance from your administration. We are aware that your administration has made unsuccessful efforts to truncate these investigations. Despite the fact that you have failed to take any action against two serving members of your cabinet, the Attorney-General and the Oil Minister, who are the focus of those multi-jurisdictional investigations, we fully expect that in this year, those multi-jurisdictional investigations will begin to result in assets linked to those ministers and others being seized.

Any former or current Nigerian public servant that believes that they can act with impunity in office simply because that was the way it used to be are living in the past. We live in a global world now and we have and will continue to ensure that wherever possible other jurisdictions are mobilized to act against those that would seek to loot public funds. Ibori who was cleared in Nigeria, is now doing time in England and efforts to recover his assets are in full swing. The US private equity firm, Emerging Capital Partners (“ECP”) that helped him to launder some of his assets are now facing multi-jurisdictional investigations and have now being formally interviewed.

In the same vein those who are leading the efforts to deceive Nigerians and others into believing that the $20 billion is not missing and the Sanusi allegations are unfounded are simply deceiving themselves. In this respect, I am challenging your corrupt Finance Minister or any other public servant to publicly declare that the monies did not go missing. I can assure you that we will seek for the prosecution of any such person on the grounds that they are accessories to the theft. I can also assure you that in the same way that ECP is now being investigated for its role in Ibori’s money laundering, the private equity firms Actis and Investec will also have to account for their investment in Seven Energy. Nigerians may have focussed themselves on the missing $20 billion, but we have now moved beyond that onto other matters including the oil mining licences that were granted to Seven Energy and Atlantic Energy. In this regard in addition to the private equity firms referred to earlier, Philip Ihenacho, Scott Aitken and others will have to account for their actions. In the case of Scott Aitken he will also have to account for other actions he took when he was at Weatherford.

In the same way that we have instigated investigations into OPL 245 and ECP we will continue to work to ensure that those responsible for looting public assets will be brought to book with or without the assistance of any Nigerian government. The biggest impediment to development is corruption and your record in fighting corruption is so abysmal as to suggest that your policy is to institutionalize the tyranny of impunity on which corruption thrives. This is clear evidence that you are not the one to move our nation forward and God willing you will be overthrown at the polls. I can assure you that any efforts to deny the will of the people in the coming elections will be stoutly resisted. Your presidency has cast a dark cloud over our beloved country and you and all those that have played a role in bringing us to this sorry state will surely be held to account.

Yours sincerely

Dotun Oloko

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/18/open-letter-dear-president-goodluck-jonathan-youre-fraud-and-impostor
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by philips70(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Even in cattle herding your flag bearer still had gay cows, flunked big time as a military man going for courses. If that doesn't explain failure, I wonder what does..The height of cluelessNESS

Mama Peace would have fetched bubu a WASC atleast grin

I would rather stop at primary school than have Goodluck's kind of PhD and be this dull. This campaign has revealed so much why the country has been misgoverned for 6 years. Mama Peace's thought process is way ahead of the president's. Such a shame. No wonder she runs the home and the country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by Here2BustnScrew: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
Eluwilussit:
I have said it before that Jonathan is smart. A lot of Nigerians underestimate his political astuteness. He's not a noise maker.

Anybody who bites this, the joke is on you. What the presidency has simply said, is that APC and Buhari should be ready to accept defeat as well. Knowing fully well that PDP has all it takes to out-rig APC.

A lot of idiots are busy shouting sai Buhari. Una eye go soon turn red. Waiting for February 14. No be Tony Anineh and co?
no mind dem... dey are myopic..
Re: Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency by mufasasa: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2015
He means they'll congratulate the winner as long as it aint GMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics / Vanguard Appologises To Tinubu For Publishing False Story About His Health / I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.