Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba (3890 Views)

Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State / Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims / If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by truthman2012(m): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Quranic Evidence That Abraham Did Not Build Kaaba

And WE have given them no Scripture which they study nor sent WE unto them before thee, any warner
(Quran 34:44).

Allah says no Scripture was given to the Arabs nor was there any warner (messenger) sent to them before
Muhammad. It shows clearly that Abraham and Ishmael as messengers (warners) were never in Mecca. If
Allah says otherwise in other verses of the quran, it amounts to contradictions.

Kaaba is said to be a house of worship for all mankind. Why is it that it was only Abraham and Ishmael
that were associated with it?

Isaac and other children of Abraham did not recognize or sanctify Kaaba, Why?

Abraham and other prophets after him made no mention of Kaaba in the earlier Scripture, to which
Quran is said to confirm: And when there cometh unto them a Scripture from Allah, confirming that in
their possession (Quran 2:89).

3 Likes

Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by Horus(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Muslims worship a white meteorite as a holy black stone, in a cube shaped building called the Kaaba, that fell from the sky white and when kissed it turned black from sins. So pay attention African people; Sins according to Islam is black that's why it was so easy for Muslim Arabs to sell us Africans as slaves. In fact in the Koran it tells you evil people on judgment day will be cursed and their faces will turn black, (Koran 3:106) that is racism. that religion is obviously not for african people.

3 Likes

Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by Rilwon: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Surah Saba, Verse 44-45
And We have given them no scriptures which they study, nor sent We unto them, before thee, any warner
Those before them denied, and these have not attained a tithe of that which We bestowed on them (of old); yet they denied My messengers. How intense then was My abhorrence (of them)!

1 Like

Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by truthman2012(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rilwon:
Surah Saba, Verse 44-45
And We have given them no scriptures which they study, nor sent We unto them, before thee, any warner
Those before them denied, and these have not attained a tithe of that which We bestowed on them (of old); yet they denied My messengers. How intense then was My abhorrence (of them)!

You have only confirmed the OP.

It does not refute the fact that no prophet was in Arab before Muhammad. It means Abraham and Ishmael were never in Mecca to build Kaaba. Kaaba was and is the house of I-llah (allah), the god in Muhammad's family.

They denied my messengers refers to messengers sent to other people.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by Rilwon: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
truthman2012:

[s] This does not refute the fact that no prophet was in Arab before Muhammad. It means Abraham and Ishmael were never in Mecca to build Kaaba. Kaaba was and is the house of I-llah (allah), the god in Muhammad's family. [/s]

What you don't understand here is that a warner is different from a messenger as you erroneously claim in your op and i won't even bother to argue with you on this because it is obvious you have a very shallow mind of thinking.

Surah Saba, Verse 44-45
And We have given them no scriptures which they study, nor sent We unto them, before thee, any warner <<<>< this verse is clear enough a warner shouldnt the mistaken for a messanger for the following verse says the denied the messanger that were before him...and now he is both a warner (against the terror of the judgement day and a messenger (bringer of good tidings.)

“We have not sent you but as a messenger to all humanity,giving them glad tidings and warning them.” [ Sûrah Saba’: 28]

They denied my messengers refers to messengers sent to other people.

have a nice day bruh
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by truthman2012(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rilwon:

What you don't understand here is that a warner is different from a messenger as you erroneously claim in your op and i won't even bother to argue with you on this because it is obvious you have a very shallow mind of thinking.

Surah Saba, Verse 44-45
And We have given them no scriptures which they study, nor sent We unto them, before thee, any warner <<<>< this verse is clear enough a warner shouldnt the mistaken for a messanger for the following verse says the denied the messanger that were before him...and now he is both a warner (against the terror of the judgement day and a messenger (bringer of good tidings.)

“We have not sent you but as a messenger to all humanity,giving them glad tidings and warning them.” [ Sûrah Saba’: 28]

have a nice day bruh

You lie.

What is the work of warner? So, Muhammad is not a messenger but a warner. Why do you call him a messenger? Liar.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by malvisguy212: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
Rilwon:

Surah Saba, Verse 44-45

have a nice day bruh
ok, very good, muhammed is not a prophet but a Warner;

Allah says: “Say (O Muhammad): I have no
power over any good or harm to myself
except as Allah wills. If I had knowledge of
the unseen, I should have multiplied all
good, and no evil should have touched
me: I am but a WARNER, and a bringer of
glad tidings to those who have
faith.” [ Sûrah al-A`râf: 188]

1 Like

Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by Rilwon: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
malvisguy212:

me: I am but a WARNER, AND A BRINGER OF GLAD TIDINGS to those who have faith.” [ Sûrah al-A`râf: 188]
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by truthman2012(m): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
malvisguy212:

Muhammad is neither a prophet nor a warner. If a prophet, what did he prophesy? If a warner, why did he not stop at warning people but killing them? Satan is a liar.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by malvisguy212: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
truthman2012:

Muhammad is neither a prophet nor a warner. If a prophet, what did he prophesy? If a warner, why did not stop at warning people but killing them? Satan is a liar.
you are very correct.

2 Likes

Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by malvisguy212: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=Rilwon post=29941172][/quote]this dos not prove anything.infacte,what glad tidings muhammed bring? The Christians and the Jews are obedient to God only for muhammed to come and contradicts the scripture,why will God waited for 600years before sending muhammed? No answer because it was satan that send him.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by truthman2012(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
malvisguy212:
this dos not prove anything.infacte,what glad tidings muhammed bring? The Christians and the Jews are obedient to God only for muhammed to come and contradicts the scripture,why will God waited for 600years before sending muhammed? No answer because it was satan that send him.

For people who were born into muslims' home and taught the quran, it takes God's special grace to get them delivered. Many of them are dying daily and finding themselves in hell. It is unfortunate. After Muhammad was used to deceive them, he went and never looked back. Only Jesus keeps visiting His own as he promised. He said He will never leave us nor forsake us.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by Anas09: 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Godbless u truthman. Hohamammed was a false prophet, having a form of godliness but denying the power and divinity of Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by Anas09: 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
Godbless u truthman. Hohamammed was a false prophet, having a form of godliness but denying the power and divinity of Christ. That Kaaba was the shrine of the three duaghters of Allah. AL malat, and her sisters.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by Anas09: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
If u ask any Muslim about the daughters of Allah, their responds will be to fight U. Pls ask them, who is AL ALAT, AL MANAT and AL UZZAH? These r the three daughters of Allah before Mohameed changed islam to monotheism. The satanic verses where given to Mohameed by these demons and he claims he got arevelation from GAbriel. And why do they even try to write the quran using the Victorian English of thee and thou? Very cheap.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by truthman2012(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
Anas09:
If u ask any Muslim about the daughters of Allah, their responds will be to fight U. Pls ask them, who is AL ALAT, AL MANAT and AL UZZAH? These r the three daughters of Allah before Mohameed changed islam to monotheism. The satanic verses where given to Mohameed by these demons and he claims he got arevelation from GAbriel. And why do they even try to write the quran using the Victorian English of thee and thou? Very cheap.

Gabriel Muhammad had contact with was the Devil. This same spirit acted the roles of Gabriel, allah and Satan in the quran.He pretended as the God of the bible prophets for people to believe him.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by malvisguy212: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
truthman2012:

For people who were born into muslims' home and taught the quran, it takes God's special grace to get them delivered. Many of them are dying daily and finding themselves in hell. It is unfortunate. After Muhammad was used to deceive them, he went and never looked back. Only Jesus keeps visiting His own as he promised. He said He will never leave us nor forsake us.
I was in the church when the emir of kano son convert to Christianity,he told us of how many imam are encounting Jesus in there dreams.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by BABAAGBALABA: 12:27am On Jan 20, 2015
The Inevitable Reality -
69:2
to top

Sahih International
What is the Inevitable Reality?
69:3
to top

Sahih International
And what can make you know what is the Inevitable Reality?
69:4
to top

Sahih International
Thamud and 'Aad denied the Striking Calamity.
69:5
to top

Sahih International
So as for Thamud, they were destroyed by the overpowering [blast].
69:6
to top

Sahih International
And as for 'Aad, they were destroyed by a screaming, violent wind
69:7
to top

Sahih International
Which Allah imposed upon them for seven nights and eight days in succession, so you would see the people therein fallen as if they were hollow trunks of palm trees.
69:8
to top

Sahih International
Then do you see of them any remains?
69:9
to top

Sahih International
And there came Pharaoh and those before him and the overturned cities with sin.
69:10
to top

Sahih International
And they disobeyed the messenger of their Lord, so He seized them with a seizure exceeding [in severity].
69:11
to top

Sahih International
Indeed, when the water overflowed, We carried your ancestors in the sailing ship
69:12
to top

Sahih International
That We might make it for you a reminder and [that] a conscious ear would be conscious of it.
69:13
to top

Sahih International
Then when the Horn is blown with one blast
69:14
to top

Sahih International
And the earth and the mountains are lifted and leveled with one blow -
69:15
to top

Sahih International
Then on that Day, the Resurrection will occur,
69:16
to top

Sahih International
And the heaven will split [open], for that Day it is infirm.
69:17
to top

Sahih International
And the angels are at its edges. And there will bear the Throne of your Lord above them, that Day, eight [of them].
69:18
to top

Sahih International
That Day, you will be exhibited [for judgement]; not hidden among you is anything concealed.
69:19
to top

Sahih International
So as for he who is given his record in his right hand, he will say, "Here, read my record!
69:20
to top

Sahih International
Indeed, I was certain that I would be meeting my account."
69:21
to top

Sahih International
So he will be in a pleasant life -
69:22
to top

Sahih International
In an elevated garden,
69:23
to top

Sahih International
Its [fruit] to be picked hanging near.
69:24
to top

Sahih International
[They will be told], "Eat and drink in satisfaction for what you put forth in the days past."
69:25
to top

Sahih International
But as for he who is given his record in his left hand, he will say, "Oh, I wish I had not been given my record
69:26
to top

Sahih International
And had not known what is my account.
69:27
to top

Sahih International
I wish my death had been the decisive one.
69:28
to top

Sahih International
My wealth has not availed me.
69:29
to top

Sahih International
Gone from me is my authority."
69:30
to top

Sahih International
[ Allah will say], "Seize him and shackle him.
69:31
to top

Sahih International
Then into Hellfire drive him.
69:32
to top

Sahih International
Then into a chain whose length is seventy cubits insert him."
69:33
to top

Sahih International
Indeed, he did not used to believe in Allah , the Most Great,
69:34
to top

Sahih International
Nor did he encourage the feeding of the poor.
69:35
to top

Sahih International
So there is not for him here this Day any devoted friend
69:36
to top

Sahih International
Nor any food except from the discharge of wounds;
69:37
to top

Sahih International
None will eat it except the sinners.
69:38
to top

Sahih International
So I swear by what you see
69:39
to top

Sahih International
And what you do not see
69:40
to top

Sahih International
[That] indeed, the Qur'an is the word of a noble Messenger.
69:41
to top

Sahih International
And it is not the word of a poet; little do you believe.
69:42
to top

Sahih International
Nor the word of a soothsayer; little do you remember.
69:43
to top

Sahih International
[It is] a revelation from the Lord of the worlds.
69:44
to top

Sahih International
And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings,
69:45
to top

Sahih International
We
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by Anas09: 2:10am On Jan 20, 2015
What is the purpose of this?
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by truthman2012(m): 8:12am On Jan 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
I was in the church when the emir of kano son convert to Christianity,he told us of how many imam are encounting Jesus in there dreams.

Yes, Jesus is converting sincere muslims these days, not those who know the truth but are bent on falsehood deliberately like we have on nairaland.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by Emusan(m): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2015
malvisguy212:

When I read his post this verse quickly comes to my mind, he claimed someone has shallow mind whereas his own mind shallows more than shallowness grin grin he couldn't respond because you caught him red handed.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by malvisguy212: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
Emusan:

When I read his post this verse quickly comes to my mind, he claimed someone has shallow mind whereas his own mind shallows more than shallowness grin grin he couldn't respond because you caught him red handed.
they always twists there quranic verse and when they twist it,it amount to contradiction, God bless you.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by muba4huss(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
truthman2012:
Quranic Evidence That Abraham Did Not Build Kaaba

And WE have given them no Scripture which they study nor sent WE unto them before thee, any warner
(Quran 34:44).

Allah says no Scripture was given to the Arabs nor was there any warner (messenger) sent to them before
Muhammad. It shows clearly that Abraham and Ishmael as messengers (warners) were never in Mecca. If
Allah says otherwise in other verses of the quran, it amounts to contradictions.

Kaaba is said to be a house of worship for all mankind. Why is it that it was only Abraham and Ishmael
that were associated with it?

Isaac and other children of Abraham did not recognize or sanctify Kaaba, Why?

Abraham and other prophets after him made no mention of Kaaba in the earlier Scripture, to which
Quran is said to confirm: And when there cometh unto them a Scripture from Allah, confirming that in
their possession (Quran 2:89).
from what u said, I can see that u lack a complete knowledge of what u saying that's why I won't respond to your text. But I will end my writing with these words "those Allah has guide, nobody can mislead them and those He has lead astray nobody can guide them". Surely Allah knows best

1 Like

Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by true2god: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
muba4huss:
from what u said, I can see that u lack a complete knowledge of what u saying that's why I won't respond to your text. But I will end my writing with these words "those Allah has guide, nobody can mislead them and those He has lead astray nobody can guide them". Surely Allah knows best
Islam has no foundation to stand on history, logical arguments, facts or archaelogical records.

The only way to defend Islam and its lies is through threat, blasphemy laws, killing apostates, and striffling criticism of Islam through threat of murder and genocide.

Islam is a lie from the pit of HELL concorted by the pagan arabs who are bend on global conquest since 625AD using Islam as a platform to achieving that.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by truthman2012(m): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
muba4huss:

When will you stop deceiving yourself? Quran says no messenger was in Mecca before Muhammad, meaning Abraham and Ishmael were not in Mecca to build Kaaba. So simple.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by true2god: 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
truthman2012:

When will you stop deceiving yourself? Quran says no messenger was in Mecca before Muhammad, meaning Abraham and Ishmael were not in Mecca to build Kaaba. So simple.
Quran is confusing, muslims are confused.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by muba4huss(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
true2god:
Quran is confusing, muslims are confused.
. I won't argue with you guys.... I repeat my self.... U lack knowledge... Not even a little.... Wait a minute, do u know the population of Muslims we have in this world?. Y am I even replying. What you don't know is killing you. "those whom Allah has guide no body ( not even a thousand of you guys) can mislead them. And those He has lead astray nobody (not even me) can guide them.
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by Horus(m): 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
[img]http://islam.uga.edu/images/hajar.jpg[/img]

The stone and casing resembles nothing so much as a vagina. Muslims worship a sexual idol
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by BABAAGBALABA: 1:08am On Jan 21, 2015
muba4huss:
. I won't argue with you guys.... I repeat my self.... U lack knowledge... Not even a little.... Wait a minute, do u know the population of Muslims we have in this world?. Y am I even replying. What you don't know is killing you. "those whom Allah has guide no body ( not even a thousand of you guys) can mislead them. And those He has lead astray nobody (not even me) can guide them.
abi ,everyone has his own destiny
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by true2god: 5:03am On Jan 21, 2015
muba4huss:
Do u knw the population of hindus, of bhudist? Both combined are more than Islam. So cut the crap, 1.5billion muslims are living in delusions and ignorance.

Present statistics shows that, among all major religions, muslims are the least educated and civilized and over 90% do not know the contents of the quran, hadiths or the sunnah of the prophet. If 80% of global muslims (mostly non arabs) come to know the real contents of the quran and the hadith, they will abandon Islam.

1 Like

Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by truthman2012(m): 8:07am On Jan 21, 2015
true2god:
Do u knw the population of hindus, of bhudist? Both combined are more than Islam. So cut the crap, 1.5billion muslims are living in delusions and ignorance.

Present statistics shows that, among all major religions, muslims are the least educated and civilized and over 90% do not know the contents of the quran, hadiths or the sunnah of the prophet. If 80% of global muslims (mostly non arabs) come to know the real contents of the quran and the hadith, they will abandon Islam.

It is ignorance of the truth that keeps muslims in islam. That is why allah says they shouldn't ask questions. Those who discovered the falsehood of islam by asking questions left the religion (Quran 5:101-102).
Re: Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba by malvisguy212: 11:04am On Jan 21, 2015
The lies has been exposed,no more coment from Muslim folks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spiritual Virtues Of Ramadan / Lets Learn About The Life Of Abu Bakr As-siddiq(r.a) - Briefly. / Shahada: Let's Examine The Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.