Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Beautiful Ladies Hardly Make A Good Wife Or Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Ladies Hardly Make A Good Wife Or Girlfriend (691 Views)

Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party / Advert In Port-Harcourt: Do You Need A Wife Or A Husband? / Beautiful Ladies Hardly Make A Good Wife Or Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Ladies Hardly Make A Good Wife Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
In my sojourn on earth thus far, I have experienced first hand the authenticity of this claim. Friends who got attracted to beautiful women and eventually married them, now rue their decisions. Most of them lack in character and humility, as is the case with the ones I know.

There is the feeling of self-importance, pride and narcissism as a result of having a volume of men who are seeking them out. This in effect triggers their consciousness to the fact that they are well sought after and highly priced.

As sweet, caring and nice the guy she's dating could be, if he cannot afford her bills, there is a long list of guys on the queue to do so, and she might just use her attractive physical appearance to her advantage, by making him do things he ordinarily isn't supposed to do in order to please her, keep her and prevent her from jumping to the next guy who is earnestly willing to do her bidding just to have her too.

Sadly, I have noticed that most men who dates pretty women have become some sort of puppet, they are being used and sucked dry by these ladies. She wants a new phone, her boyfriend, however, cannot afford it at the moment because there are other pressing needs that he must meet. But he has to go out of his way to get it for her, sometimes even borrowing to do so, just to please her and make her stay with him, otherwise he loses her to someone else who could do so. Their beauty gets into their head, and they become arrogant, self-centred and proud, sometimes unwittingly.

At this point it is no longer about love, care, fear of God or other virtues, on the contrary, it is about who can do what to satisfy their every whim. It becomes a competition, an endless quest for self gratification, all for the obvious reason that they're very attractive and well sought after.

But in the end, most of them lose. They'd miss a (or several) potential marriage mates and end up single. I know of a couple of them.

*Based on experience.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Hardly Make A Good Wife Or Girlfriend by iceberylin(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ok, buy I no dh marry anything weh no fine!!!!
Re: Beautiful Ladies Hardly Make A Good Wife Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Beautiful Ladies Hardly Make A Good Wife Or Girlfriend by jamex93(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
some of dem name winch self.... lipsrsealedsome of dem name winch self.... lipsrsealedsome of dem name winch self.... lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful Ladies Hardly Make A Good Wife Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
Says who? undecided
Re: Beautiful Ladies Hardly Make A Good Wife Or Girlfriend by Dotwillis1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
The ones sufferin frm 'bad upbringing' maybe
Re: Beautiful Ladies Hardly Make A Good Wife Or Girlfriend by thiefnubu(m): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ok

Op

The gods just need you to answer this simple question

IS YOUR MOTHER UGLY?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ladies Hardly Make A Good Wife Or Girlfriend by Maamin(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fine girl ugly girl...majority do have attitude problem, well am the right antidote wink
Re: Beautiful Ladies Hardly Make A Good Wife Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
iceberylin:
Ok, buy I no dh marry anything weh no fine!!!!

I know that naturally physical appearance attracts a man to a woman, but in the end u would find out that the beauty is irrelevant if her character repugnant.

So i'll advise that if you are looking to hook up or settle down with a lady, look for a humble lady with a alluring character.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Hardly Make A Good Wife Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Says who? undecided

It is an experience
Re: Beautiful Ladies Hardly Make A Good Wife Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

Op

The gods just need you to answer this simple question

IS YOUR MOTHER UGLY?

You need to build on your understanding of grammar. Notice that I used the word "Hardly", meaning there are exceptions
Re: Beautiful Ladies Hardly Make A Good Wife Or Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pride overshadows their beauty.
Re: Beautiful Ladies Hardly Make A Good Wife Or Girlfriend by parryon(f): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Pretty girls bashing thread again?
Re: Beautiful Ladies Hardly Make A Good Wife Or Girlfriend by Juicysam(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
I know of them being lazy,proud and they believe their beauty will take them to where they want to be.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Back Down / American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Nigerian "Wife" He Has Never Met / Let's talk about LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.