Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Back Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Back Down (690 Views)

5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Back Down by nutislim(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
This thread was inspired by a LaurelP's post on how do ladies keep their feelings without voicing it out. There's dis girl I met we became frnds bt she was interested in being my beb, I pointed out 2 her in everyway possible dat we cnt be dating but she still didn't stop following me. I knw of sum1 who had a similar experience. My question is why dnt girls take no 4 an ans just lyk we guys do wen we r turned down?
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Back Down by zyzxx(m): 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Maybe because no is not in there dictionary

Or b4 she start following u, do u knw what she pass thru to confesses her love for U?
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Back Down by boboLIL(m): 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Back Down by nutislim(m): 6:09am On Jan 25, 2015
Zyzxx d fact dat she went thru sumtin doesn't mean I must be in a relatnship wit her. I failed to mention she started following me since jan 2013
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Back Down by passionate88: 7:48am On Jan 25, 2015
You are either loaded or extra handsome for a Nigerian girl to toast you... We lack such luxuries of life.. The brokeness can be fixed with time and determination but that physical appearance own eh, it's just stamped to us like a postage stamp
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Back Down by albacete(m): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2015
This is happening to me right now. I wish i had said no outrightly from the word "go".

@OP, try to present a gf (or borrow ur cousin to act as one) before her and watch how she reacts. U might be lucky to be let off the hook.
Re: Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Back Down by zyzxx(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
nutislim:
Zyzxx d fact dat she went thru sumtin doesn't mean I must be in a relatnship wit her. I failed to mention she started following me since jan 2013
don't worry wen she av another guy in her life she will free u
Apy sunday

(1) (Reply)

Safe Ideas For Valentine :D / Help A Fool In Love / Let's talk about LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.