Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? (1503 Views)

Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy? / Eight (8) Silly Things Men Do During $.ex That Leads To Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
Our Ex(es) was once our greatest love and i'm sure no one can deny that fact, but we all know that shit happens at times which later changed them to the word EX.
On this thread, i will love us to gist one another about one great thing we've done for our ex and we are regretting it up till now....
Mine: i gave her my school fees to pay hers but she broke up with me a week later #crying ;-(
Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by thiefnubu(m): 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2015
I came too fast the first time we had sex... cry

She broke up with me after that, even though I had apologized profusely and challenged her to a rematch... embarassed

A rematch which I had prepared so well for with Mallam Bako's maximum Burantashi angry .... Na fire service my neighbors for call to quench the fire wey for dey burn inside her toto that day undecided

2 Likes

Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by deuce7(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
The only thing I regret was trusting her.
Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by rawpadgin(m): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
I don't regret my good deed
Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by zyzxx(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Me drank d garri, she ate d fish coz we believe we are one

Na joke oo
Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by DanielBlanc(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
Giving her what she couldn't handle(my heart) When you love someone more than
they deserve, surely they will hurt you more
than you deserve.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
Tinubu:
I came too fast the first time we had sex... cry

She broke up with me after that, even though I had apologized profusely and challenged her to a rematch... embarassed

A rematch which I had prepared so well for with Mallam Bako's maximum Burantashi angry .... Na fire service my neighbors for call to quench the fire wey for dey burn inside her toto that day undecided
lolz.... Falls from an aleo vera tree.
Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
deuce7:
The only thing I regret was trusting her.
datz life bro, shit happens at times
Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
DanielBlanc:
Giving her what she couldn't handle(my heart) When you love someone more than
they deserve, surely they will hurt you more
than you deserve.
true talk bro
Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2015
zick19:
Our Ex(es) ....
Mine: i gave her my school fees to pay hers but she broke up with me a week later #crying ;-(

I paid her school fees also,in place of mine.
I regret that poo everyday when I wake and before I sleep. undecided
Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Linqsz:

I paid her school fees also,in place of mine.
I regret that poo everyday when I wake and before I sleep. undecided
As in ehn.... Since then, i've always seen myself as a mugu bt trust me, that can never repeat itself again
Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Sending her money to come see another bf of hers. She lied to me her aunty was coming to london and she was too broke to get ticket. Sent her couple of quids. Behold, it was another dude she came to meet. Can never forgive myself for fallin mugu

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by naijaboiy: 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
Una wey don pay school fees dey try o undecided
Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
Una wey don pay school fees dey try o undecided
u no see our lives

2 Likes

Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by chimerase2: 10:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
i hv many EXs which one re u referrin to eh op?
Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by Misblah(f): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mine would be tasking my parents to help him out of a financial wahala. I wish.....issorai sha
Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2015
Misblah:
Mine would be tasking my parents to help him out of a financial wahala. I wish.....issorai sha
take a bottle of coffee.... Nw, can u finish ur statement?
Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by Misblah(f): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
zick19:

take a bottle of coffee.... Nw, can u finish ur statement?
thank you jare *heaves a sigh* i wish i reasoned with my brain instead of my heart. Well, even if he didn't really love me lyk he said i am happy i did, i now know what love feels like cos i have felt it.
Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
Misblah:
thank you jare *heaves a sigh* i wish i reasoned with my brain instead of my heart. Well, even if he didn't really love me lyk he said i am happy i did, i now know what love feels like cos i have felt it.
awwwww..... Datz bad of him tho. He has done his own bt he was only preparin u for ur real future partner
Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by adrainuche(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2015
Spending My Money and Wasting my Time, The worst is investing emotionally..

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by Misblah(f): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
zick19:

awwwww..... Datz bad of him tho. He has done his own bt he was only preparin u for ur real future partner
used to console myself with that until i or realised i don't need to prepare myself to suit a man, i want to prepare myself for me, to my own taste then when the man comes, he would make up for my imperfections with his perfections and my perfections his imperfections. We would complement each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
Helping her to write her SSCE, securing admission for her and making sure she graduated. Meanwhile as was just a hustling student myself then.
Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
Misblah:
aawwwh!!
Misblah:
used to console myself with that until i or realised i don't need to prepare myself to suit a man, i want to prepare myself for me, to my own taste then when the man comes, he would make up for my imperfections with his perfections and my perfections his imperfections. We would complement each other.
@ bolded
on point!

People still dey pay school fees?? Una dey love o cheesy

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by mirexxx(f): 12:32am On Jan 20, 2015
i don't av an X....still with my 1st n true love smiley
Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by nawtikid(m): 12:34am On Jan 20, 2015
OP u deserve 100 strokes of APC broom.....u sacrifice ur sch fees 4 ur babe own....kai..no make me swear 4 u o
Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 20, 2015
mirexxx:
i don't av an X....still with my 1st n true love smiley
Good for u then
Re: One Thing You Did For Your EX That You Will Never Stop Regretting ? by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 20, 2015
nawtikid:
OP u deserve 100 strokes of APC broom.....u sacrifice ur sch fees 4 ur babe own....kai..no make me swear 4 u o
bros, dat waz den jhare.... My eyes were still closed dat time, bt nw eyes don open shocked

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Have An Edge Over Your Fellow Girls / When The Females Say I Am Not A Fan Of Val Ish / Why Do some Guys Cherish Ladies Who Are Mean To Them But Take For Granted???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.