Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

More Problems For Jehovahs Witnesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More Problems For Jehovahs Witnesses (422 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses / Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Problems For Jehovahs Witnesses by NEWBIN: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
the JWs try as much as possible to twist scriptures to present JESUS CHRIST who is God in flesh as a mere man. They even blaspheme HIM and say he is michael the angel. Well, i get my wahalla for you, JWs
please explain this scripture.....

John 14:6-10New International Version (NIV)

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you really know me, you will know[a] my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.

Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

(1) (Reply)

Are U Guilty Of This? Neglecting Beggers Whenever U Have Nothing To Offer Them. / Spiritual Digest For The Day 24th Of January 2015 / The Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.