Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat (57266 Views)

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gynacologist:
klose ur legs joor sorry mouth...
you don't know what you want to say. i will advice you don't quote me
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
mikporch:

Miss u totally misunderstood the op
I suggest u read again but this time don't
Make ur conclusion before u finish the post rather finish the post before conclusion
what exactly are you saying?
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
dorlapoh20:

what exactly are you saying?

Emm that thread don enter oblivion
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by kingecommerce: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Zidoff.com is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing online marketplace. We launched in July 2014 and our mission is to become the world global market place.

We carter an ever expanding customer base, offering products that range from Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, Healthcare, Baby Products, personal care, homes and garden and much more.

Our ranges of services are designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction. These services include our lowest price deals, free return policy, and payment on delivery, order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.

Zidoff.com goes beyond just making a name for itself as the foremost e-commerce platform in Nigeria. Zidoff.com chooses to empower Nigerians to sell their products to a wider audience. We give the local merchant nationwide reach and shipping services. Zidoff.com believes in a Nigeria where every small or large business owner is given an opportunity to succeed.

Zidoff.com is helping to provide that opportunity with the Zidoff Marketplace, hence our motto, your global Marketplace.
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by GoodFaith: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
koyyess:

Eya, is the ugly faagot about to give in to tears?loool. Its not my fault you were molested by a street mad man around your slumpy neighborhood. You must be deeply pained from the anal infection you have. Quit the dirty life style, pick a struggle and see your miserable life turning around. Other wise, you'll die like a roasted fowl on the street. Tick tick says the clock Mr piggy faaggy gay..looooo"
NO B
Hope you had a good bath and wash your smelling toto
Let me say this B, I told your dumb ass that I am in the upper middle class
I live in upper middle class neighborhood
I have two luxury car in my driveway B
we live in two different world dog
Keep selling your smelling nasty hoe called P
I know for sure that the mile in your toto close to one million mile
Used up= you're a trash now
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
25 reasons And the men's own were just 7, no wonder many of these ladies have slacked engines
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by LewisO: 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
mikporch:

C u when I was looking fo a fight u nor com
Nw way quarrel don finish u come dey rake

Who is indulging in all sort of gavage wit? do u know what u typed their gats no meaning! undecided
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
LewisO:
Who is indulging in all sort of gavage wit? do u know what u typed their gats no meaning! undecided

Em actually it has meaning u just lack understanding
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by tosyne2much(m): 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mathematical:

just once tongue
How come you know all these ? You wey I wan ask for ur hand in marriage ** shaking my head in disdain**
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by LewisO: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
mikporch:

Em actually it has meaning u just lack understanding
U're not sensible, with what u just typed!
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
LewisO:
U're not sensible, with what u just typed!

Sorrio ar u dis frustrated or u ar just pretending to be
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by LewisO: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
mikporch:

Sorrio ar u dis frustrated or u ar just pretending to be
I can see u wanna get into e-war, u aren't even up to par!
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
LewisO:
I can see u wanna get into e-war, u aren't even up to par!

What is e-war is it a snack undecided
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by LewisO: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
mikporch:

What is e-war is it a snack undecided
Question?
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by kikelomojessy(f): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
I dnt believe a sentence here, almost every paragraph syas she feels dis and dat, goes down to lack of communication.

If you are in a relationship and U̶̲̥̅̊ can't tell ur spouse how U̶̲̥̅̊ feel, no matter how dirty it is den U̶̲̥̅̊ are just deciving ursef.

Pls dres no justification for cheating.

#team-dnt-cheat#
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by kikelomojessy(f): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
dnt support fightin on topics dat cnt add any money to our bank acct. everybody has rite to contribute, but dis cursing and using words anyhow dis days is not good.

but i like ur replies, keepin it calm and mature.

#team-dnt-cheat#
Mathematical:

Imp? That's not so cool.. don't use uncouth words
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by koyyess: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
GoodFaith:

NO B
Hope you had a good bath and wash your smelling toto
Let me say this B, I told your dumb ass that I am in the upper middle class
I live in upper middle class neighborhood
I have two luxury car in my driveway B
we live in two different world dog
Keep selling your smelling nasty hoe called P
I know for sure that the mile in your toto close to one million mile
Used up= you're a trash now
Looool. Dunb negro who can't even afford a bicycle is describing what he sees in nollywood movies. Give it up faag, you are a failed project on the surface of this productive earth. Not even your faaggot life style will take you any step further. You might as well cut off your dk and feed it to the dogs. You are a digrace to the human race and a stuupid, sorry excuse of a man.loool
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by GoodFaith: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
koyyess:

Looool. Dunb negro who can't even afford a bicycle is describing what he sees in nollywood movies. Give it up faag, you are a failed project on the surface of this productive earth. Not even your faaggot life style will take you any step further. You might as well cut off your dk and feed it to the dogs. You are a digrace to the human race and a stuupid, sorry excuse of a man.loool
B
I don't watch nollywood
You being ashawo make your dumb ass a productive citizen?
B you are F selling smelling P
I can't cut off my dk to feed dogs like you b
Please go wash your smelling nasty hoe called P
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by koyyess: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
GoodFaith:

B
I don't watch nollywood
You being ashawo make your dumb ass a productive citizen?
B you are F selling smelling P
I can't cut off my dk to feed dogs like you b
Please go wash your smelling nasty hoe called P
I bet you don't even know anything about nollywood films since you don't even know what a tv looks like. Its not my fault you were brought up in a dirty ,stinking brothel. Get some medication and fix that anal infection befor its too late because you are beginning to lose your sanity you dkless faaggot.
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by GoodFaith: 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
koyyess:

I bet you don't even know anything about nollywood films since you don't even know what a tv looks like. Its not my fault you were brought up in a dirty ,stinking brothel. Get some medication and fix that anal infection befor its too late because you are beginning to lose your sanity you dkless faaggot.
Dumb B
I know about nollywood but I don't watch nollywood FOOL
Stop following me smelling P
You are an Ashawo, so you know about the brothel house better than I do
You need to make some changes to your life
Get a real JOB and stop selling your toto
I know for sure that you have all types of STD, HIV
I hope you get help
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by chaxking(m): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
kennynelcon:
Lol... I See no reason, pls be faithful 'cos all dis reason na wash.
beta washing nd settings
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by Mathematical(f): 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
kikelomojessy:
dnt support fightin on topics dat cnt add any money to our bank acct. everybody has rite to contribute, but dis cursing and using words anyhow dis days is not good.

but i like ur replies, keepin it calm and mature.

#team-dnt-cheat#

Thanks
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by koyyess: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
GoodFaith:

Dumb B
I know about nollywood but I don't watch nollywood FOOL
Stop following me smelling P
You are an Ashawo, so you know about the brothel house better than I do
You need to make some changes to your life
Get a real JOB and stop selling your toto
I know for sure that you have all types of STD, HIV
I hope you get help
The faaggot imp knows nollywood but doesn't watch nollywood?loooooool. Your life must be really messed up. Even your homies in that brothel hole you crawled out from will be so ashamed of you. You are so frustrated and wretched that you can't even afford medications for all the disgusting diseases that you just confessed you have through your faaggot life style.looool. Your case is unredeemable that it would simply mean death to liberate you.I shoud stop following you? Dumb negro, you are the one following me cause you quoted me first- your crack brain forgot that, didn't it? Burn whatever certificates you have, because those male eba teachers/lecturers that messed up your behind did you no good. Diseased crack addict pig like your miserable faaggot self. grin cool
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by GoodFaith: 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
koyyess:

The faaggot imp knows nollywood but doesn't watch nollywood?loooooool. Your life must be really messed up. Even your homies in that brothel hole you crawled out from will be so ashamed of you. You are so frustrated and wretched that you can't even afford medications for all the disgusting diseases that you just confessed you have through your faaggot life style.looool. Your case is unredeemable that it would simply mean death to liberate you.I shoud stop following you? Dumb negro, you are the one following me cause you quoted me first- your crack brain forgot that, didn't it? Burn whatever certificates you have, because those male eba teachers/lecturers that messed up your behind did you no good. Diseased crack addict pig like your miserable faaggot self. grin cool
If am not a dumb B like you to seat down and watch the nonsense nollywood
Your dumb ass think you are a member of nollywood
Death to you Ashawo
Crack baby to crack adult sorry for you
I didn't tell your nasty hoe b that I have any cert
Please don't pass your HIV and STD to your clients
Hope you took a bath this morning and wash your nasty smelling P
Kiss your clients nasty ass FOOL
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by koyyess: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
GoodFaith:

If am not a dumb B like you to seat down and watch the nonsense nollywood
Your dumb ass think you are a member of nollywood
Death to you Ashawo
Crack baby to crack adult sorry for you
I didn't tell your nasty hoe b that I have any cert
Please don't pass your HIV and STD to your clients
Hope you took a bath this morning and wash your nasty smelling P
Kiss your clients nasty ass FOOL

grin keep telling us how a useless unproductive tad pole like you was disgracefully conceived and abandoned in a dirty brothel..we need more of your miserable background. You keep saying 'wash',Seems to me like you don't even know what a shower, a well or a bore hole looks like...you must have had your bath in a filthy lagoon today. You've just exposed yourself as a real, Dumb black monkey infested with loads of incurable diseases from your eba customers who have succeded in messing up your behind countless times. You should be hanged by your shriveled maggot infested balls and left to die cause your life is sure hopeless..illiterate ill willed faag with not even a primary school certificate grin
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by chibic(m): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
19 Committed women love getting the attention of other men. And when they don’t get the attention from a guy they like, they try harder to get a second glance. Why do you think girls go weak for bad boys who treat them like crap?

This is true!!!

I found out that single girls are even more disciplined than the married ones or engaged ones these days..women in committed relationship or married tend to seek attention of other men for reasons I don't know..
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by GoodFaith: 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
koyyess:

grin keep telling us how a useless unproductive tad pole like you was disgracefully conceived and abandoned in a dirty brothel..we need more of your miserable background. You keep saying 'wash'. Seems to me live you don't even know what a shower, a well or a bore hole looks like...you must have had your bath in a filthy lagoon today. You've just exposed yourself as a real, Dumb black monkey infested with loads of incurable diseases from your eba customers who have succeded in messing up your behind countless times. You should be hanged by your shriveled maggot infested balls and left to die cause your life is sure hopeless..ill willed faag grin
Hoe
It's real nice I getting paid nice income and still have time to mess with a b like you
Please stop selling your HIV and STD P
Ashawo you get F in your ass too? sad
Get a real JOB
I am having a great life
I really feel bad for your sorry ass life
Get help B
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by icedandy: 5:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
[b][/b]women are just learners in cheating , I cheat anytime I have the chance so when she cheats too it will be even
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by LewisO: 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
koyyess:

grin keep telling us how a useless unproductive tad pole like you was disgracefully conceived and abandoned in a dirty brothel..we need more of your miserable background. You keep saying 'wash',Seems to me like you don't even know what a shower, a well or a bore hole looks like...you must have had your bath in a filthy lagoon today. You've just exposed yourself as a real, Dumb black monkey infested with loads of incurable diseases from your eba customers who have succeded in messing up your behind countless times. You should be hanged by your shriveled maggot infested balls and left to die cause your life is sure hopeless..illiterate ill willed faag with not even a primary school certificate grin

Hey! guy, stop wasting your energy on that microphallus, u broke him hands down, he gat nothing to type, he just keep repeating himself like a repeatilosa ,that folk is not sensible he just kept typing poo, Coccydynnia like them gat nothing to type, u will just give them killer last word and don't quote him again, what gender it may be he is so ugly they his/her face dough to make gorilla biscuit.

1 Like

Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by koyyess: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
LewisO:

Hey! guy, stop wasting your energy on that microphallus, u broke him hands down, he gat nothing to type, he just keep repeating himself like a repeatilosa ,that folk is not sensible he just kept typing poo, Coccydynnia like them gat nothing to type, u will just give them killer last word and don't quote him again, what gender it may be he is so ugly they his/her face dough to make gorilla biscuit.

cool I hear you bro. That boy wh*re is sure a disgrace to male folks. For your sake, I 'll spare the imp except he got balls to quote me on another thread. Rats like him stink to the high heavens. grin cool

1 Like

Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by LewisO: 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
koyyess:

cool I hear you bro. That boy wh*re is sure a disgrace to male folks. For your sake, I 'll spare the imp except he got balls to quote me on another thread. Rats like him stink to the high heavens. grin cool
Spare him on on this thread for now! grin

He gat no intellect, all what is typing are pointless, he was just typing crap, while u are just wasting your effort. His reply are below par, dat was what got me furious angry

Don't mind him he's a nosy iddiot, we know how to handle dumbstards folk like them.

That's just the little word I have for u bro! catcha cool
Re: 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat by chiamanda1234: 4:38am On Jan 23, 2015
Making sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / I Regret Having Sex / Ladies Never Marry Men With These 3 Issues!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.