Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,022 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic (4628 Views)

'paganism' And 'atheism' Are Two Different Things / Why Do Pastors Prophesizes Different Things Every Year? / Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic by plappville(f): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2015
BETATRON:
Lol
@OP you don try,,but you failed to understand what contradiction is

Now tell me who denies the fact that the human body contain about 65% of water??

Tell me who denies the process of REPRODUCTION in the human being?

And tell me who denies the process of creation from clay ?

Until you find some1(thiest) who denies these phenomena then you can call it contradictory

COntRADICTION isn't saying that a human being has 2 eyes 2nostrils and one mouth

Here is an example of what contradiction is

Jesus appeared to the TWELVE when he arose from the dead-1cor15:5

Jesus appeared to the ELEVEN after he arose from the Dead-mat(28:16

Contradiction is saying the human has 3 eyes and saying he has 4 eyes

Cheers dear you've tried

No, contradiction is when Muhammad said only allah can create a life. But went on and say Jesus created a life by the Permission of allah. Only God can create. Only God can be worshipped. God does not give this attributes to a mere prophet. The quran called Jesus a mere prophet just like others. Yet he turned a clay to a living bird? undecided A thing no other can do but allah? Has the quran not contradicted itself? There are many contradictions. If you want.
Re: Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic by BETATRON(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2015
plappville:

No, contradiction is when Muhammad said only allah can create a life. But went on and say Jesus created a life by the Permission of allah. Only God can create. Only God can be worshipped. God does not give this attributes to a mere prophet. The quran called Jesus a mere prophet just like others. Yet he turned a clay to a living bird? undecided A thing no other can do but allah? Has the quran not contradicted itself? There are many contradictions. If you want.
lol
Re: Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic by plappville(f): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2015
BETATRON:
Lol
@OP you don try,,but you failed to understand what contradiction is

COntRADICTION isn't saying that a human being has 2 eyes 2nostrils and one mouth

Here is an example of what contradiction is

Jesus appeared to the TWELVE when he arose from the dead-1cor15:5

Jesus appeared to the ELEVEN after he arose from the Dead-mat(28:16

Contradiction is saying the human has 3 eyes and saying he has 4 eyes

Cheers dear you've tried

You liar!! I am going to show Reconciling the Resurrection Events here and you see you have lied again.

The below represents a humble attempt to succinctly lay out a reconciliation and timeline of the gospel account records of Christ's resurrection and his appearing [size=20pt]over the following forty days to various individuals. Take note of the different days and places he appeard. [/size]

1. An angel rolls away the stone from the tomb before sunrise (Matthew 28:2-4). The guards are seized with fear and eventually flee.
2. Women disciples visit the tomb and discover Christ missing (Matthew 28:1; Mark 16:1-4; Luke 24:1-3; John 20:1).
3. Mary Magdalene leaves to tell Peter and John (John 20:1-2).
4. Other women remain at the tomb; they see two angels who tell them of Christ's resurrection (Matthew 28:5-7; Mark 16:5-7; Luke 24:4-cool.
5. Peter and John run to the tomb and then leave (Luke 24:12; John 20:3-10).
[b]6. Christ's First Appearance: Mary Magdalene returns to the tomb; Christ appears to her (Mark 16:9-11; John 20:11-18).
7. Christ's Second Appearance: Jesus appears to the other women (Mary, mother of James, Salome, and Joanna) (Matthew 28:8-10).
8. At this time, the guards report the events to the religious leaders and are bribed to lie (Matthew 28:11-15).
9. Christ's Third Appearance: Jesus privately appears to Peter (1 Corinthians 15:5).
10. Christ's Fourth Appearance: Jesus appears to Cleopas and companion (Mark 16:12-13; Luke 24:13-32).
[size=16pt]11. Christ's Fifth Appearance: Jesus appears to 10 apostles, with Thomas missing, in the Upper Room (Luke 24:36-43).
12. Christ's Sixth Appearance: Eight days after His appearance to the 10 apostles, Jesus appears to all 11 apostles, including Thomas (John 20:26-28). [/size]
13. Christ's Seventh Appearance: Jesus appears to 7 disciples by the Sea of Galilee and performs the miracle of the fish (John 21:1-14).
14. Christ's Eight Appearance: Jesus appears to 500 on a mountain in Galilee (Matthew 28:16-20; Mark 16:15-18; 1 Corinthians 15:6).
15. Christ's Ninth Appearance: Jesus appears to His half-brother James (1 Corinthians 15:7).
16. Christ's Tenth Appearance: In Jerusalem, Jesus appears again to His disciples (Acts 1:3-cool.
17. Christ's Eleventh Appearance: Jesus ascends into Heaven while the disciples look on (Mark 16:19-20; Luke 24:50-53; Acts 1:9-12). [/b]

Conclusions

The different perspectives in the gospel's accounts of Christ's resurrection are indicative of the veracity of the eye witness statements. Those who have seen something unexpected often report the details in somewhat of a frenetic and seemingly disconnected way, as they attempt to communicate the depth of what they have witnessed even while processing the events for themselves. Were the gospel writers or the disciples lying, they would have presented a uniform story. And the same critics who try to point out contradictions in the gospels would no doubt cry 'collusion' if they found exact verbal parallelism and a singular account of the resurrection.

In the end, the recordings of the resurrection found in the four gospels harmonize quite well upon closer examination, and perhaps most importantly, strongly agree on the one key fact that has universal life impact: Christ is risen from the dead!
Re: Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic by BETATRON(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Wow! Wow!! Wow !!!

Did you just quote 1corinthian15:5 as jesus appeared to cephas then peter?

So wrong

The correct statement

1corinthian15;5 jesus was seen by cephas then by the TWELVE

Matt28-16 -20 ----i didn't see any 500 here I only saw eleven are you sure you KNOW how to check the bible? Or is your version different from mine?

Well I'm using the new king james version so pick it up and check please

@plappville

Moreover you don't have to quote the entire bible to clarify just one contradiction out of 100s of them

Let's see how many verse you will quote to explain this one

John8:14----jesus said " though if I bear witness of myself the witness is true

John5:31----if I bear witness of my self my witness is not true-

And this one

John8:29--the FATHEr as not LEFT me alone,for I always do THosE things that please Him

Matt27:46--my God,my God why hath thou forsaken me?

And this One

LUke24:50-51----jesus was carried up into heaven at BETHANY

Act1:12---he ascended into heaven at MOUNT OLIVET

waiting patiently to see what unfolds
Re: Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic by plappville(f): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
BETATRON:
Wow! Wow!! Wow !!!

So wrong

The correct statement

Check the n° 9 of my post. I didnt say Ceprus then Peter. I only said He appears to Peter.
Peter is Ceprus himself. You are the one adding then Peter. Check Acts 1:22, 23 that supports the "twelve". There is no contradiction there.stop making it up.

Matt28-16 -20 ----i didn't see any 500 here I only saw eleven are you sure you KNOW how to check the bible? Or is your version different from mine?

The 500 is not in Matthew but in 1 Corinthians 15:6.
You didnt see it because you were pressed to find a fault. You could have read further to see it.

@plappville

Moreover you don't have to quote the entire bible to clarify just one contradiction out of 100s of them

Why not? U think you just can cherry pick and tag them as contradictions? I have to show you that His appearance was for several location in some period of time to certain individuals. It may not mean to you because your aim is not to know the true Jesus but to paint him Black.

And this one

John8:29--the FATHEr as not LEFT me alone,for I always do THosE things that please Him

And this One

If you want these to be treated, you have to Create a new thread on "Bible contradictions". Lets start from there. This thread is about the Qurans contradiction. Dont derail it.
Re: Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic by mamsong9(m): 2:07am On Dec 04, 2015
BETATRON:
Wow! Wow!! Wow !!!

So wrong

The correct statement

@plappville

And this one

And this One

Is only in Christianity that you hear annoying and ridiculous things like, Kings James version, Protestant version etc. How many version did your bible has? And please which one is the correct one.
Re: Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic by plappville(f): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
mamsong9:

Is only in Christianity that you hear annoying and ridiculous things like, Kings James version, Protestant version etc. How many version did your bible has? And please which one is the correct one.

This arabian slave like asking useless questions umm!

Now you humbly tell me, In islam Shaiit and Sunni are not agree on many teaching of Muhammad. Thats why they hate and kill themselves since the death of the Prophet. So which is the true Muslim? This is RIDICULOUS.... cheesy
Re: Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
balash:
A mathematics textbook which said 2+2= 4 Also said 3+1= 4 and 4+0= 4

Clay,Water and blood all are what makes a man.

You people won't stop amazing us, what's really your problem and joy you find in insulting the Prophet muhammed everytime?

How many topic have u seen about a muslim dude insulting jesus? We respect jesus so much and we also respect the prophet Muhammed because he is the best of man ever created.

The way you people keeps insulting and going through your fake achives in just tanishing the prophets name is alarming, the fact stands that Prophet muhammed is the messenger of Allah as well as Jesus.

Continue soiling your brains in finding Dirts to stain the Prophet and May The Good Lord Forgive you All Only when you know A life without Allah And The Sacred One Prophet muhammed is a life not worthy.

May the peace of the lord be upon you

He must have observed women when child bearing n thus came to conclusions.

A woman gives off water(liquor), blood clots(show) n the clay(baby itself) during delivery.
Re: Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic by Samunique(m): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
vodkat:

Tell that to the family of people who have been kidnapped just because some people are following ur ogas teaching. In chibok (270 girls missing because of islam, 2000 dead becos of islam etc etc) PPL are anti mohammed this days because his messages has caused a lot of innocent ppl their lives.

his message might is just like a cup of 60% pure water with 40% cyanide poision. That 40% posion will always over power the water even though the water has more qty.

it has also made the lives of some his followers purposeless, barbaric and destructive.

The truth is islam is a tool of the arabs to colonise people who are willing to be brainwashed. are you saying God cannot hear ur prayer if you dont pray thru an Arab man?

islam is a source of revenue for saudi arabia because of the millions people spend to go there.

Even ifa that the arabs and the white say is paganism does not tell you to kill humans, they rather kill goat, chicken, birds, dogs instead of human.

WOW !!!!

That ur second paragraph got me thinking seriously ! It's one of the best descriptions of Islam ever !!!

I think Muslims need a serious thinking on that !!!
Re: Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic by Samunique(m): 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
mamsong9:

So many educated Muslims are uneducated educated!

So, how do the different translations of the Bible affect it massage?

Or can't u use ur brain to discern that different versions do not mean different Bibles, just translations undecided

Or do u just swallow everything ur imams tell u with ur God-given reasoning faculties suspended
Re: Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic by mamsong9(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
plappville:

This arabian slave like asking useless questions umm!

Now you humbly tell me, In islam Shaiit and Sunni are not agree on many teaching of Muhammad. Thats why they hate and kill themselves since the death of the Prophet. So which is the true Muslim? This is RIDICULOUS.... cheesy

Fool, Shiat and Sunni only differ politically, as for Quran we have only one Quran.

Ok let us put bible to test:

CONTRADICTIONS IN BIBLE

1. The "Lord" tempted David... 2 Samuel 24:1 or "Satan" Provoke David... I Chronicles 21:1

2. 700 or 7000 "Horsemen" or "footmen"...? 2 Samuel 10:18 vs 1Chronicles 19:18

3. Solomon had 2000 baths or 3000 baths? 1 Kings 7:26 vs 2 Chronicles 4:5

4. Solomon had 4000 stalls of horses or 40000? 2 Chronicles 9:25 vs 1 Kings 4:26

5. Did Saul enquire of the Lord or didn't he? 1 Samuel 28:6 vs 1 Chronicles 10:13-14

6. Heaven, no man hath ascended John 3:13 Contradicted by: 2 Kings 2:11 Elijah ascended, and Genesis 5:24 Enoch ascended.

7. Jesus lost "None" of his disciples John 18:9 Contradicted by: He lost only "One" John 17:12

8. "ALL" are sinners Contradicted by: "Whosoever is born of God DOTH NOT commits sin... "

If you can clear this confusion from your so call bible then you can say bible is 100% truth. By the way this is just a tip of the iceberg, I reserved the remaining ones for another day.

Please show me two verses of the Holly Quran that contradict each other. Fool.
Re: Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic by mamsong9(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
Samunique:
So many educated Muslims are uneducated educated!

So, how do the different translations of the Bible affect it massage?

Or can't u use ur brain to discern that different versions do not mean different Bibles, just translations undecided

Or do u just swallow everything ur imams tell u with ur God-given reasoning faculties suspended

We Muslims use our reasoning faculty (i.e Logic), and that is the reason we don't except Man (Jesus) as God.
Re: Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic by Samunique(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
mamsong9:

We Muslims use our reasoning faculty (i.e Logic), and that is the reason we don't except Man (Jesus) as God.
U just proved me right.
Re: Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic by Ifeann(f): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2019
mamsong9:

But u believe in a man who recommends drinking camel piss and thinks the sun sets in a pool of muddy water...very logical

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic by sulasa07(m): 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ifeann:

Au contraire my friend ..i am not a judge but i am a researcher on several subjects and a keen observer of things. .The solution is for people to renounce Islam, the words of Mohammed and embrace the truth that is Gods words in the bible and his Son, our path to salvation.
And believe that an idiot somewhere from Asia around Israel,died for the sins Av and will commit some 2000yrs ago.What a joke!
Re: Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic by Emmanystone: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
sulasa07:

And believe that an idiot somewhere from Asia around Israel,died for the sins Av and will commit some 2000yrs ago.What a joke!
So, what do you believe, that you have no sin?
Re: Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic by sulasa07(m): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Emmanystone:
So, what do you believe, that you have no sin?
My sin is on me.
Re: Mohammed Contradicts Himself, Says 3 Different Things On The Same Topic by Emmanystone: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2019
sulasa07:

My sin is on me.
Rightly said. Repent while you still can. People drop dead like flies everyday. If your sins remain while you drop, you'll be an outcast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 - Cut Off Her Hand. / Sagamite, Lets Discuss Agnostic Deism / A God Given Dream On Rapture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.