Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Why Do Pastors Prophesizes Different Things Every Year? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Pastors Prophesizes Different Things Every Year? (459 Views)

Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / Why Do Pastors Never Preach About This Passage Regarding The Tithes / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Prophesizes Different Things Every Year? by HerJahSir(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
It has become the norm for pastors of different churches predicting different things that will happen in the new year.

My question is, why don't they see the same thing? Even some of them predicted last year and it has not come to pass.

They only talk about the rich and famous. OBJ, Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu etc Why don't they see visions for the common man?

Some will see doom while some will see prosperity for the country. Some said Atiku will win in 2019, others said Buhari will continue.

My advice for some of them is to go predict Betnaija and stack 1million instead of waiting for the monthly [s][/s]tithes or salary.

CC: We don't give a f*ck crew

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Prophesizes Different Things Every Year? by Kowor(f): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lol. I feel your pain op, but if they begin to predict bet9ja you will call em fake. Besides it's called playing safe. Happy new year.
Re: Why Do Pastors Prophesizes Different Things Every Year? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Op we have seen where the people that give a fvck went to, look at them here

(1) (Reply)

Federal Republic Of Religion / Man Created As A Provider / “the Worst Leadership Is From The Church”- Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.