Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? (3562 Views)

Chidinma Pleas Can U Piss In Ma Mout ??? / If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? / If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by joebeckz(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2015
Am old on this forum. Personally I don't like to throw ma affairs public but keeping up with the romance section has kept me positive over riding ma principle. I am 27 and ready to settle down. Am in luv with a lady, knew her since we were young but I left for school and when I returned, the new her I saw got me tripping, I admired her as a teenager though but never knew I wud luv her some years later. She has all I wud ever ask for in a woman and I haven't asked her out yet but we both know we luv ourselves and we spend time together and we make jokes relating to marriage, we even use luv language communicating all the time and we fantasize a lot and confess to each other. I have not made my intention known officially to her too. Our parents wish we take it to the next level too judging from their reactions. The biggest challenge am having is, she is Asthmatic, she gets admitted when ever she has an attack. I have always been tempted to make a proposal but my fears won't let me. I catch myself surfing the net always for solutions and reading peoples stories, my fear worsens when I read scary stories. Am AA and she is AS. Her mum has asthma too but not as bad as this lady. It is heridetary too. I won't base my decision on what you guys would say here alone but it would help a long way. What will u advise or do if u were caught up in such situation. Thanks in advance.
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by Coolguy89(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2015
My broda if u really love her,just take it to alter,God wil be in control abt her problem

4 Likes

Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by adanduka: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2015
If you love her marry her. Muna just died of Kidney failure or so. Anyone can become ill anyday. However, even though hers is hereditary, it can be managed.
Isn't her mum still alive?
I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES
If you don't love her enough to look beyond what she inherited (not even something she did) then feel free to move on fast and stop giving her hopes so you don't break her heart into tiny pieces

9 Likes

Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by joebeckz(m): 10:07am On Jan 20, 2015
adanduka:
If you love her marry her. Muna just died of Kidney failure or so. Anyone can become ill anyday. However, even though hers is hereditary, it can be managed.
Isn't her mum still alive?
I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES
If you don't love her enough to look beyond what she inherited (not even something she did) then feel free to move on fast and stop giving her hopes so you don't break her heart into tiny pieces
am liking the moral boost. Yes d mum is alive. I luv her too. Thanks.
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by Lisaflex(f): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2015
I wld ask her 2 marry me if i wer u.. Asthma isn't dt horrible,it has 2 do wt allergy.... all she nids 2 do is identify d allergens(dust, cold,etc) , do her best 2 avoid dem, always mv arnd wt her inhaler n she wld rarely hv an attack...Btw evry1 will die eventually, so don't be scared 2 live cos of ur fear of death...Unfortunately, it's hereditary bt lyk i said b4,asthma isn't dt horrible.

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2015
I get your fears dear but you don't have to dwell on the negative side of her health. Don't attract negativity to yourself! Thank God, you have all the information concerning her health. My friend is asthmatic too but she's married with a baby today. All you need to do is to seek medical help on the dos and don't and God helping you, she will do just fine. My brother, you have to remove that fear in you and attract positivity believe your case will never be like those stories you read online.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2015
joebeckz:
Am old on this forum. Personally I don't like to throw ma affairs public but keeping up with the romance section has kept me positive over riding ma principle. I am 27 and ready to settle down. Am in luv with a lady, knew her since we were young but I left for school and when I returned, the new her I saw got me tripping, I admired her as a teenager though but never knew I wud luv her some years later. She has all I wud ever ask for in a woman and I haven't asked her out yet but we both know we luv ourselves and we spend time together and we make jokes relating to marriage, we even use luv language communicating all the time and we fantasize a lot and confess to each other. I have not made my intention known officially to her too. Our parents wish we take it to the next level too judging from their reactions. The biggest challenge am having is, she is Asthmatic, she gets admitted when ever she has an attack. I have always been tempted to make a proposal but my fears won't let me. I catch myself surfing the net always for solutions and reading peoples stories, my fear worsens when I read scary stories. Am AA and she is AS. Her mum has asthma too but not as bad as this lady. It is heridetary too. I won't base my decision on what you guys would say here alone but it would help a long way. What will u advise or do if u were caught up in such situation. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for quoting you. The decision is yours. But if her asthma is the only problem she has, please marry her. Anyone can get any disease at anytime. If you are worried that you wont' be able to cope, its just your fear getting the better of you.

My neigbhor married a known sickle cell patient. For over 4 years now, i havent seen a happier couple. She gets sick from time to time, but she is well taken care of. If she has been surviving on her own, she ll survive when she is married

3 Likes

Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by joebeckz(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2015
Coolguy89:
My broda if u really love her,just take it to alter,God wil be in control abt her problem
I bliv in miracles though. I appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by joebeckz(m): 10:21am On Jan 20, 2015
Lisaflex:
I wld ask her 2 marry me if i wer u..
thank you dear. Wud stay positive.
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by joebeckz(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I get your fears. My brother, you have to remove that fear in you and attract positivity believe your case will never be like those stories you read online.

God bless you
for real? Wow. My fears almost crippled me. Dats us on ma dp. We wud b happy togeda I bliv. God bless you too.
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by lanicky(f): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2015
Love cures every form of sickness.

I used to know a lady who's also asthmatic.....we thought she wouldn't live long cos her asthma is something else but, immediately she got married to her loving husband, she rarely visit the hospital...although she do experience it sometimes but it was not as severe as before.

Now, a mother of two girls nd she's expecting another baby soon cos she's pregnant.

LOVE ND PRAYERS CAN CURE HER ASTHMA.
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by joebeckz(m): 10:29am On Jan 20, 2015
dicefrost:

My neigbhor married a known sickle cell patient. For over 4 years now, i havent seen a happier couple. She gets sick from time to time, but she is well taken care of. If she has been surviving on her own, she ll survive when she is married
sickle cell? I luv d story. U know Luv and death come univited. Y shud I b scared den? Am grateful fellow.
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by lanicky(f): 10:30am On Jan 20, 2015
joebeckz:
for real? Wow. My fears almost crippled me. Dats us on ma dp. We wud b happy togeda I bliv. God bless you too.

Wow! u look good together....Love her more than ever before dats d solution.
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2015
joebeckz:
Lovely pics.....you better marry her quick before another smart man go chance you *guys are not smiling* grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by dechandel(f): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Asthma isnt that big of a case
When she avoids her allergies. She is fine

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by tania28(f): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2015
God bless your relationship wit her

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by Nexxy007: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2015
is this nairaland/romace section?.........
@op, i believe one way or the other, challenge will always be thrown our, its the way we handle this challenges that determines how successful we become. in your case, u have identified one and have time to prepare for it in advance, as far as its only health issue then its well manageable. there was a lady on this forum that claimed she had a form of terminal cancer before marriage and today she is giving some hope here on NL, happily married.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2015
If you truly love her, Asthma shouldn't poise a problem.
Also put the "G" factor into consideration {the last time I checked, God is still God}.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by joebeckz(m): 10:42am On Jan 20, 2015
lanicky:

Wow! u look good together....Love her more than ever before dats d solution.
this quote is making me happy already.
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by joebeckz(m): 10:45am On Jan 20, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Lovely pics.....you better marry her quick before another smart man go chance you *guys are not smiling* grin grin
hehehe. De shud better smile ooh cos d devil in me wud com out if anoda bobo trespas. Thanks a lot.
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by dechandel(f): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2015
and always stock up with her inhaler

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by joebeckz(m): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2015
Nexxy007:
is this nairaland/romace section?.........
@op, i believe one way or the other, challenge will always be thrown our, its the way we handle this challenges that determines how successful we become. in your case, u have identified one and have time to prepare for it in advance, as far as its only health issue then its well manageable. there was a lady on this forum that claimed she had a form of terminal cancer before marriage and today she is giving some hope here on NL, happily married.
may I call you wisdom?
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by joebeckz(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2015
tania28:
God bless your relationship wit her
Amen
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by joebeckz(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2015
lanicky:
Love cures every form of sickness.

I used to know a lady who's also asthmatic.....we thought she wouldn't live long cos her asthma is something else but, immediately she got married to her loving husband, she rarely visit the hospital...although she do experience it sometimes but it was not as severe as before.

Now, a mother of two girls nd she's expecting another baby soon cos she's pregnant.

LOVE ND PRAYERS CAN CURE HER ASTHMA.

fantastic. U know what? Come accompany me, am proposing asap. Hahahah. Thanks for the piece.
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by Nexxy007: 10:57am On Jan 20, 2015
joebeckz:
may I call you wisdom?
lol, you are lucky though....you guys have binding issues already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by Equado(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2015
Dude,my dad z asthmatic and he's almost 70...have never seen him have an attack more than twice,asthma is no big deal...if she's as cautious as my dad with her health...she'll be just fineeeeeeee.
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by joebeckz(m): 11:12am On Jan 20, 2015
Equado:
Dude,my dad z asthmatic and he's almost 70...have never seen him have an attack more than twice,asthma is no big deal...if she's as cautious as my dad with her health...she'll be just fineeeeeeee.
may we all live long like daddy and beyond that age happily IJN. Thanks
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by joebeckz(m): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2015
Nairaland rocks. I appreciate all d responsez. my fears are no more. We all nid encouragement sometimes and dis has affected my decision of life. Thank you all.
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by Kolade354(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2015
This babe is fine and cute if you truly Love her go for her.............Anoda guy like me is waiting on the wingz if you fucke?d up cool
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by remsonik(f): 12:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
Just go and marry her sharp sharp op. Asthma is a manageable ailment. My cousin is asthmatic but she's doing fine.
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by lanicky(f): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
joebeckz:
fantastic. U know what? Come accompany me, am proposing asap. Hahahah. Thanks for the piece.

I wish I'm there to share in ur joy...lol

U're welcome smiley
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by sexymoma(f): 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Bros this ya matter get as e be o
See all these people telling you to marry her won't be there when you facing the problem o
you are gonna face it yourself... Ain't telling you not to marry her o.

Just follow your mind... you're the only one who knows where the shoe pinches you o bros
marriage is a lifetime thing bro.. Once you in.. Otan Niyen o
Na you nd your eleda remain o.
if you love her, fine.. means you are ready to face anything that comes outta it.
Person nor dey enter water dey shout cold cold again o

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Story: Wish I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time. / 8 Kinds Of Girls You Should Never Date / Just For Fun. "What Is Your Native Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.