Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? (3561 Views)

Chidinma Pleas Can U Piss In Ma Mout ??? / If You Were In Her Shoes What Will You Do? / If U Were In Her Shoes What Would U Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
If it's d gal i saw on ur dp....

Then increase her asthma by 100% and watch me take her down d aisle grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by joebeckz(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kolade354:
This babe is fine and cute if you truly Love her go for her.............Anoda guy like me is waiting on the wingz if you fucke?d up cool

Hahaha badtz guyz. I am waiting to punch you if u come close. Yea I am in bro. Thanks
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by joebeckz(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
remsonik:
Just go and marry her sharp sharp op. Asthma is a manageable ailment. My cousin is asthmatic but she's doing fine.
yea, I was scared though cos her attacks were scary and frequent but no more by God's grace. Wud stand by her. Thank yuh darling
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by joebeckz(m): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
sexymoma:
Bros this ya matter get as e be o
See all these people telling you to marry her won't be there when you facing the problem o
you are gonna face it yourself... Ain't telling you not to marry her o.

Just follow your mind... you're the only one who knows where the shoe pinches you o bros
marriage is a lifetime thing bro.. Once you in.. Otan Niyen o
Na you nd your eleda remain o.
if you love her, fine.. means you are ready to face anything that comes outta it.
Person nor dey enter water dey shout cold cold again o
Exactly ma thought @ d moment. I luv her plenty. The attack de fear me, we went jogging last weekend. She collapsed and was rushed to hospital. The inhaler calmed her down b4 we reached hospital for further checks. 3days b4 den, she was caught up in bad weather while drivin, she wind up d glass and turned d Ac on, dat gave her an attack. These re d kinda attacks she gets. Its severe but as de say luv conquers all. I de form say I brave but yet when I decide open up to her. Somtin stops me. I just confuse I swear.
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by joebeckz(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
0147wise:

hehehehe, as wise as ur name is ur reply. BUT "*Boxing*" grin
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by mirexxx(f): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
0147wise:

grin
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
joebeckz:
hehehehe, as wise as ur name is ur reply. BUT "*Boxing*" grin

What more can I say bro.. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 22, 2015
Asthma is a manageable ailment. Avoid the triggers and she will be just fine.
If you love her and she loves you put that ring on her finger.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 22, 2015
well am satisfied with the comments for the first time on nl/ romance section.

Bro just go for her. She has everything you want in a lady. a jewel like that is rare these days.
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by joebeckz(m): 6:45am On Jan 22, 2015
dorlapoh20:
well am satisfied with the comments for the first time on nl/ romance section.

Bro just go for her. She has everything you want in a lady. a jewel like that is rare these days.

yea very rare. Tried a couple of relationship dat did not work but this is working just fine. U wunt blame me for panicking sha. If u were me, u wud do same. I sabi advise pple for such matter eh but as e reach ma turn, na him I see how hard such decision de. Thanks Hon
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 22, 2015
joebeckz:
yea very rare. Tried a couple of relationship dat did not work but this is working just fine. U wunt blame me for panicking sha. If u were me, u wud do same. I sabi advise pple for such matter eh but as e reach ma turn, na him I see how hard such decision de. Thanks Hon
i know what you are talking about. it's not easy but your love for eachother will put you through.

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 22, 2015
joebeckz:
Am old on this forum. Personally I don't like to throw ma affairs public but keeping up with the romance section has kept me positive over riding ma principle. I am 27 and ready to settle down. Am in luv with a lady, knew her since we were young but I left for school and when I returned, the new her I saw got me tripping, I admired her as a teenager though but never knew I wud luv her some years later. She has all I wud ever ask for in a woman and I haven't asked her out yet but we both know we luv ourselves and we spend time together and we make jokes relating to marriage, we even use luv language communicating all the time and we fantasize a lot and confess to each other. I have not made my intention known officially to her too. Our parents wish we take it to the next level too judging from their reactions. The biggest challenge am having is, she is Asthmatic, she gets admitted when ever she has an attack. I have always been tempted to make a proposal but my fears won't let me. I catch myself surfing the net always for solutions and reading peoples stories, my fear worsens when I read scary stories. Am AA and she is AS. Her mum has asthma too but not as bad as this lady. It is heridetary too. I won't base my decision on what you guys would say here alone but it would help a long way. What will u advise or do if u were caught up in such situation. Thanks in advance.

I understand your fears. But, I hope you really love her because you might face tougher tests ahead?

About asthma, since you are not yourself asthmatic (and I hope you have no tendency to develop asthma), your kids may not inherit the disease, although they might inherit the tendency.

My advice however is that you follow your heart. If you really love her, go for her. There are people who are married to people with worse diseases and are still bearing their crosses well, in spite of the diseases.
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by joebeckz(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2015
hifaif:

I understand your fears. But, I hope you really love her because you might face tougher tests ahead?

About asthma your kids may not inherit the disease, although they might inherit the tendency.

My advice however is that you follow your heart.
Hmmmm. Love de ooh. Fear too de o. Wud pray bout it.

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by fejikudz(m): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
joebeckz:
for real? Wow. My fears almost crippled me. Dats us on ma dp. We wud b happy togeda I bliv. God bless you too.
see d way una fine... marry her sharp sharp
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
joebeckz:
Am old on this forum. Personally I don't like to throw ma affairs public but keeping up with the romance section has kept me positive over riding ma principle. I am 27 and ready to settle down. Am in luv with a lady, knew her since we were young but I left for school and when I returned, the new her I saw got me tripping, I admired her as a teenager though but never knew I wud luv her some years later. She has all I wud ever ask for in a woman and I haven't asked her out yet but we both know we luv ourselves and we spend time together and we make jokes relating to marriage, we even use luv language communicating all the time and we fantasize a lot and confess to each other. I have not made my intention known officially to her too. Our parents wish we take it to the next level too judging from their reactions. The biggest challenge am having is, she is Asthmatic, she gets admitted when ever she has an attack. I have always been tempted to make a proposal but my fears won't let me. I catch myself surfing the net always for solutions and reading peoples stories, my fear worsens when I read scary stories. Am AA and she is AS. Her mum has asthma too but not as bad as this lady. It is heridetary too. I won't base my decision on what you guys would say here alone but it would help a long way. What will u advise or do if u were caught up in such situation. Thanks in advance.
Don't you have a God? I that i speak to you was asthmatic before but now healed by my God. Use your Faith if you have one. For the fun of it if i'm in your shoe i will just walk out of your shoe and find my own shoe grin
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by drazenn(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Don't you have a God? I that i speak to you was asthmatic before but now healed by my God. Use your Faith if you have one. For the fun of it if i'm in your shoe i will just walk out of your shoe and find my own shoe grin
asthma get level o.u don jam d 1 wey pass be careful b4?
Re: If You Were In Ma Shoes, What Would Be Your Decision? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
drazenn:

asthma get level o.u don jam d 1 wey pass be careful b4?
I operate at the highest level of asthma before God healed me......unable to even talk, not even to walk like a SS.....unable to breathe... it force me to give my football career up but then Jesus heals me when i knew him as Lord.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Three Is The Best Punishment To A Ladies. / My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care. / The Pains Of An Independent Lady In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.