Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support (5555 Views)

I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard / I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / “even If Buhari Presents NEPA Bill As Certificate, I Will Vote For Him” –ikpeba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Kolade354:
Are you telling me someone who rise to become a general in the nigeria army does not posses certificate. Their are important issues to address like the chibok gurlz. You cant create a campaign in support of those gurlz but you can create a campaign for certificate issue. Those gurlz cant pursue PHD you are currently gunning for.

so you think a fraudster wanting to rule us is immaterial? someone who enlisted into the army on a fraudulent background

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by laykhorn(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2015
shizzle11:
shut up! do you know what is treason at all? what is treasonable about her comment? is her comment right or not? does the nig military have buharis certificate or not? the obvious answer is NO.
[s]saTANs and their senile ways! You should ask yourself the meaning of Treason again If saying such words which implies that the nation and the Army as a whole gave an 'illiterate' such status by not conforming with the 'rules'. She said Buhari rose to that status through abysmal means and dishonesty of the Army.
The meretricious educational status of your corruption-personified blotto boss has deride your sense of worthiness. Nonsense! Dont quote me again If all you do is twist facts. Watch as sensible Nigerians engender a Progressive and Development Nation.
Change!
[/b]
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by ibisko04: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:
I am a Nigerian but based in Austria. When I heard that Buhari was coming out for presidency under the APC i was happy because I felt that will give PDP a lot of heat and make them to sit up. I came home recently and got my PVC and reserved it for Buhari until now.

I am presently pursuing my PHD over here but since I heard and read that Buhari hadn't the minimum requirement SSCE, it was then that I lost hope for the party called APC for ever fielding a man like Buhari, who is in my estimation more or less a stark illiterate. Why has APC failed to field sound minds like Fashola, Oshomole, Ngige, Fayemi et al? I am sick and tired of APC and their gimmicks. There is no way a Buhari can value educational system because he hardly know what education is about unlike GEJ

On this note I desist from this moment to support Buhari and I reserve my vote for GEJ because he appears well educated and will give more attention to education because he knows the end product unlike Buhari who thinks that quota system is still working even in the 21st century.
You are not serious Lady. Look around you very well, you will know that all noise about Buhari certificate is dummy market being sell around by the enemies.
please permit me to ask you how old are you.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by shizzle11(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
laykhorn:

[s][s]saTANs and their senile ways! You should ask yourself the meaning of Treason again If saying such words which implies that the nation and the Army as a whole gave an 'illiterate' such status by not conforming with the 'rules'. She said Buhari rose to that status through abysmal means and dishonesty of the Army.
The meretricious educational status of your corruption-personified blotto boss has deride your sense of worthiness. Nonsense! Dont quote me again If all you do is twist facts. Watch as sensible Nigerians engender a Progressive and Development Nation.
Change![/s]
[/b]
what a deluded twerp.

What facts are you talking about you whimp? The only fact i know of is that Buhari has no wasc certificate, secondly he didnt present any to INEC as required and thirdly, he didn't meet the requirement to vie for the office of president, in other words he isn't qualified to run.

Do not bother to ask me to 'go to court. 'The PDP will shoot at the most appropriate time. cool

Now gt the fork outta here and go look up the meaning of the word treason

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by laykhorn(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
shizzle11:
what a deluded twerp.

What facts are you talking about you whimp? The only fact i know of is that Buhari has no wasc certificate, secondly he didnt present any to INEC as required and thirdly, he didn't meet the requirement to vie for the office of president, in other words he isn't qualified to run.

Do not bother to ask me to 'go to court. 'The PDP will shoot at the most appropriate time. cool

Now gt the fork outta here and go look up the meaning of the word treason
I'd be damned if I banter words with eggheads like you. You're Ignored

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by bsolo1(m): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
Who is this mumu op??..SMH
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Demdem(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Buhari would soon be disqualified,just sut and watch ,shebi the army has come out to deny him.Una never see anything yet

My friend, shut up and go to court.
U said the same thing for Tambuwal yet he remains the speaker.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by ollyruffy: 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
PDP should keep purseing shadows while we vote them out en mass on Feb 14. Tell us your achievement in 6 years with your PhD JonaThief or prepare to leave Aso rock.

As simple as ABC.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by BokoHaramm: 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
bettercreature:
Dont mind the useless OP,she is trying to be relevant,so proud as if austria has a good university
why are you fighting him like this, he says he can't support an ILLITERATE
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by vicadex07(m): 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:

Yes Buhari cannot read and write. Is it not very clear to you? I can hardly understand what he says in each of his speech. He made me to start re-learning English language ones more because of his sickening verbosity!

From your previous posts, I observed you have never at anytime decide to vote for Buhari. You're just a flimsy liar and a PDP goon trying to attach some sentiments to the inconsequential issue.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Caseless: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:
I am a Nigerian but based in Austria. When I heard that Buhari was coming out for presidency under the APC i was happy because I felt that will give PDP a lot of heat and make them to sit up. I came home recently and got my PVC and reserved it for Buhari until now.

I am presently pursuing my PHD over here but since I heard and read that Buhari hadn't the minimum requirement SSCE, it was then that I lost hope for the party called APC for ever fielding a man like Buhari, who is in my estimation more or less a stark illiterate. Why has APC failed to field sound minds like Fashola, Oshomole, Ngige, Fayemi et al? I am sick and tired of APC and their gimmicks. There is no way a Buhari can value educational system because he hardly know what education is about unlike GEJ

On this note I desist from this moment to support Buhari and I reserve my vote for GEJ because he appears well educated and will give more attention to education because he knows the end product unlike Buhari who thinks that quota system is still working even in the 21st century.
you type without cohesion and you have oral opening to call buhari a stark illiterate. 'I'm currently pursuing my phd' - this came from u and , u stil think u are educated. Keep ur consolatory vote, go back to austria and continue with ur 'toilet cleaning' job.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Caseless: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:

Yes Buhari cannot read and write. Is it not very clear to you? I can hardly understand what he says in each of his speech. He made me to start re-learning English language ones more because of his sickening verbosity!
see the jackal that's calling buhari an illiterate.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by teufelein(f): 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
some are inclined to commit rape on logic and reason thereby disrespecting the letters of extant/existing law and order in nigeria. buhari must as a matter of fact present produce authenticated copies of his certificates. there's no two ways about it. we can't disregard the constitution because of buhari, that's absolutely travesty of justice and impunity on human conscience.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Caseless: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jennynkk:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I am coming into Nigeria with a team of observers from Europe. I will make sure that I create the necessary awareness for our youngsters who wish for a promising tomorrow should never for once think of voting a crude stark unlettered terror kingpin
u are a jackal to lie that u have ever supported buhari. This line shows u never did. Liar, let us know when ur observers are here.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Caseless: 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
teufelein:
some are inclined to commit rape on logic and reason thereby disrespecting the letters of extant/existing law and order in nigeria. buhari must as a matter of fact present produce authenticated copies of his certificates. there's no two ways about it. we can't disregard the constitution because of buhari, that's absolutely travesty of justice and impunity on human conscience.
go to court.
Re: Buhari's Certificate: I Withdraw My Support by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
If after inec told them to go to court and they still keep shouting and ranting like barbarians,then they r as foolish,stupid.clueless and useless like their paymaster and their chief no common sense omokri and bastard okupe
bbello28:
grin hahahhahahahaa if buhari like make he present atm receipt.... grin

Sai buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Muslim-Muslim Apc Gubernatorial Candidates / New Year Message: Don’t Despair, God Is Still In Charge – Dogara Tells Nigerians / Bayelsa Election And Arms Proliferation, Hate Speech, Illegal Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.