Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army (50654 Views)

Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials / Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed / Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by taharqa: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
I wish you are with #Buhari... We need people like you to lead the change

What 'change' is that??

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Remarkable: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
PassingShot:
The Nigerian Army is compromised and in a grand conspiracy against the General. Earlier, they acknowledged that they were in possession of copies of his certificates and other credentials but are now saying it's only the 1961 recommendation letter they have. Even if that's the case, it meant Buhari was duly recommended as was the practice and he enrolled and passed through the Military school So what is the fuss?

And we already know that Punch is the propaganda arm of PDP.

I have seen you apply your intelligence better than this.

The main bone of contention is his WASSCE certificate.... does the military have that?

what the military have, which somehow he is trying to wash over our eyes, is his military records, so all the exams and activities he undertook as a soldier... will be in their possession, of course.

But his WASSCE? secondary school certificate? they have searched and come out with this response...

it is simple, probably a rhetorical question, but:
does a letter of recommendation the same as a certificate? or prove that the SSCE was sat for, taken and passed?At the end of the day, they shall all be shamed.
Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by ApexTitan(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Buhari should have stated in the begining that he got into the army based on a recommendation letter from his school principal and avoided this scandal that may have cost him some votes. Now this development has increased the workload of his supporters who now have to spin this recommendation letter as fair and acceptable practise.

7 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by PointB: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
Firefire:

WE NEED ONLY his O'LEVEL, a photocopy ONLY! angry

You can say that again. hehehehehe

A picture of Buhari's certificate is worth the thousand of words that his supporters are engaging in.

We are tired of the tales by the moonlight

#BuhariShowYourCertificate

8 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Zellie: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Barcanista, I feel for you. You have been so brainwashed by APC, you're gradually losing the ability to reason well. Defending Buhari in this issue is only making you look stupid

You should have done what this guy did
donphilopus:
Watching!

12 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by rusher14: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Firefire:

Actually, the Nigerian Constitution part 4 interpretation, citation and commencement section 318 says otherwise -

"School Certificate or its equivalent" means

(a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or

(b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or

(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and -

(i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years, and

(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and

(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission, and

(d) any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission;

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by PhockPhockMan: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
egift:
Before you fall victim to PDP deceit. Here are the facts.

1. Buhari is duly qualified to be President of Nigeria (see his CV below)

2. The Original Copies of his credential were looted when his home was vandalized after the coming of IBB and Buhari's arrest.

3. Buhari in his education and training in Nigeria, India, United Kingdom and the United States has qualification equivalent to Masters Degree.

4. Buhari in the election and other subsequent outings has submitted a sworn affidavit which fully backed by law.

5. Buhari have not contravened any electoral law or the constitution in all he has done.

The law says if you don't think Buhari have sufficient credentials, go to court. Jonathan is the C-in-C he knows the truth. PDP are only barraging Nigerians with this issue to see if they can distract you and smuggle their 6yrs failure of Jonathan's administration.

Buhari is, and more than qualified. Don't fall victim of PDP's campaign of madness.

This Valentine, it is all about Nigeria - Sai Buhari.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by PointB: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
ApexTitan:
Buhari should have stated in the begining that he got into the army based on a recommendation letter from his school principal and avoided this scandal that may have cost him some votes. Now this development has increased the workload of his supporters who now have to spin this recommendation letter as fair and acceptable practise.

Imagine!

Recommendation letter is now being elevated to the level of certificate! How can one use ordinary recommendation letter to secure favoured position in the military at the expense of those who are more eminently qualified?

Buhari total military career was built on fraud! Such injustice MUST not stand!

11 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by wordcat(m): 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Tintinix:

Nigerian Military and you are asking this

Meanwhile how many of you learned people debating how a letter of recommendation sent by GMB principle signifies his having a certifcate needed a recommendation letter to be admitted into the Higher institution you attended...

Please APC try and say the truth and eschew evil!!!

I don't belong to any political party and as for voting, I will rather vote for devil than to vote either GMB or GEJ.

My question remains;;

why the military promoted Buhari even to the rank of a Major General without having his certificates?

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
taharqa:

What 'change' is that??
Are you comfortable with PDP and GEJ?
Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
chai chai chai Pa Buhari oka isi jeee grin grin grin grin grin grin

I think GEJ should brave the odds and disqualify Buhari.The law is no respecter of anybody.If we must go forward in this country they should be no sacred cows.Buhari should not onlybe disqualified but also stripped of his all his ranks as he was never qualified to have been a commissioned officer of the Ngerian army in the first place.

8 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
rusher14:

Actually, the Nigerian Constitution part 4 interpretation, citation and commencement section 318 says otherwise -

"School Certificate or its equivalent" means

(a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or

(b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or

(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and -

(i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years, and

(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and

(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission, and

(d) any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission;

seriously bros are you for real? what kind of weed do you smoke?

7 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Lawalemi(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
wordcat:

I don't belong to any political party and as for voting, I will rather vote for devil than to vote either GMB or GEJ.

My question remains;;

why the military promoted Buhari even to the rank of a Major General without having his certificates?

tribalism and nepotism has always been the bane of Nigeria even in the 1960s

6 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by PhockPhockMan: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari clearly said his credentials is with the Military board because it was the military that ransacked his residence and carted away with his properties in 1985. They should explain the whereabout of his documents. Thank God IBB is not dead yet.
This will shut the doubting thomases mouth. They have seen letter of recommendation from his school principal... End of Chapter....

Next!!!!
Is recommendation letters equivalent to SSCE certificate?
Oh my God.

7 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Remarkable: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
Firefire:

1. its with the military

2. Babangida has a copy too

3. the principal's letter should do

4. He has a masters/diploma. You canuse that

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Is recommendation letters equivalent to SSCE certificate?
Oh my God.

at times i wonder if he has any grey matter inside his numb skull

6 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by oluvick(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
Some people are shouting, "vindicated", "vindicated"

Come, when has a "letter of recommendation" become a certificate? Or what is the whole system turning into?

Even if you want someone like Buhari to rule, I think it is pertinent that he produce his credentials!

Huh....wither Nigeria?

7 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Whitehorse: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
@barcanista,

Please stop making a fool of yourself here... You are grasping at straws

What we are seeing right now is how quota system has destroyed Nigeria and GMB is a beneficiary and product of this long running fraud.

Vote APC at your own peril. All we have seen is #GMBrebrandinglies, no truth.

7 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by nwafuluozoh: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
taharqa:

Who is this??

Will this thing leave my mention so I can talk to better people...
Hahhahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by taharqa: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
Are you comfortable with PDP and GEJ?

I support GEJ, not PDP. I have never spoken a for PDP in this forum on elsewhere.

But as much as I hate pdp, I like it more than the APC. In fact by far. I truly detest APC. Had some hope for it when it started but.... Can't stand- Hypocrisy, Lies, Propaganda, Noisemaking, and Violence or a threat to- that seem to define the APC. And you know that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Zellie: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
taharqa:

What 'change' is that??
Regressive change!

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by nwafuluozoh: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
Montaque:
impressive! I ve got to guide my waec jealously henceforth.
You can't place something on nothing and expect it to stand.
People should watch out for shaky foundations in their life. It has a way of catching up with us,somehow.
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by wordcat(m): 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

tribalism and nepotism has always been the bane of Nigeria even in the 1960s

Then Nigeria is a fraud not just Buhari and don't be surprise that there may be many Buhari likes in the Nigerian Army as we are talking right now.

Nigeria is a BIG FRAUD!

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Reptyle(m): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
kelechiodo:

It is not given when you complete your course. When you did so, you are given a school testimonial. Principal letter is just a letter affirming that you are of good character and usually given to somebody who wants to drop out of school and look for something else to do. It is usually given to a dullard who is of good character. The prinicpal may just say " mr. you are good in character but cant cope with the rigours of academic world. pls can you enlist in the army, i will put a nice word for you". That was how those Onyibo principals did it those days and Buhari benefited from it.

Interesting!

Did you receive one when you dropped out from school?

No disrespect, but the way you cited the content of a letter of recommendation tells me that you must have handled one before.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by PointB: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nigerians don't need to complete their secondary schools again, they can always get recommendation letter to any institution of their choice. Infact JAMB should be scrapped and replaced with recommendation letter by the principal of the school.

Why should Nigeria youth struggle to succeed when people like Buhari can live a privileged life built on fraudulent head-start?

10 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
Zellie:
Barcanista, I feel for you. You have been so brainwashed by APC, you're gradually losing the ability to reason well. Defending Buhari in this issue is only making you look stupid

You should have done what this guy did
I will always stand for what is right
Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by PhockPhockMan: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
What indictment? I see no indictment but vindication. The army clearly admitted receipt of letter from his school principal. Abi no be who go school de get recommendation?
Also, buhari shifted his originals to the military because they ransacked his house and carted away with everything including toothpick in 1985.
Wey you, stop that rubbish, was there any formal complain by Buhari about his missing documents before now?
You should know that you're talking to adults.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by rusher14: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

seriously bros are you for real? what kind of weed do you smoke?
Only what the constitution approves mate!

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by olapluto(m): 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
PDP should go to court, so they can be schooled by the judges. School cert of equivalent should be proven with a document.
A letter from the school principal is a document to prove such. This is a very simple case.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Truckpusher(m): 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
dre11:
And they kept digging and looking for news where there is none

See what clueless did when operating a computer system

Can some tell me that the man here did really had a PhD or knows how to handle a computer system by using a wrong mouse to operate a system that was on
You keep proving your stupidity with each day that passes.....smh

5 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Kx: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
Let us read and understand.

INEC says WAEC Certificate or its equivalent.

What is stopping PDP from going to court if they have a case really?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko / Appeal Court Reverses Judgment Sacking Nwaoboshi Peter As Senator Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.