Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army (50653 Views)

Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials / Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed / Akpos Joke On Buhari's Credentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Zellie:
You reason with your ass, you should be ashamed of yourself

So his principal's recommendation is equivalent to his certificate? Na everybody wey go school pass WAEC, numskull
Who is talking about pass or fail? We are saying Muhammadu Buhari passed through and graduated from High School, you are telling me pass or fail. Haba

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Demdem(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

You can be whatever you want but the constitution must be respected. No presidency for a primary school drop out.

Oponu qoute the relevant segment of both the constitution and the electoral law. Equate it with what the General has done and be specific on which area the General derailed.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Descartes: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
There is definitely something Buhari and the Military are not telling us.

6 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Demdem(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2015
enzony:

Stop defending the indefensible. Tell him to produce his certificate.

Has Jonathan produced his certificate? Have u seen it or u chose to believe what u were told.
Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
taharqa:

The army just told you that they DON'T HAVE BUHARI's Certificate and NEVER had it. Did you read the OP of the thread you have been debating in??

The Certificate is either missing or was never there in the 1st place.

Of course, by everything that have transpired in the last 2 weeks, I as well as any reasonable person would choose the 2nd option. But we still give Buhari d benefit of the doubt: produce the said certificate Or a True Certified Copy that it ever existed. This should be some of the easiest things to do, no??
Oga, it is very simple. The Military should swear under oath that they never ransacked Buhari's house and carted away with his properties including toothpick. We are tired of their games!!! Nigerians are very wise bross
Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Remarkable: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
egift:
Before you fall victim to PDP deceit. Here are the facts.

1. Buhari is duly qualified to be President of Nigeria (see his CV below)

2. The Original Copies of his credential were looted when his home was vandalized after the coming of IBB and Buhari's arrest.

3. Buhari in his education and training in Nigeria, India, United Kingdom and the United States has qualification equivalent to Masters Degree.

4. Buhari in the election and other subsequent outings has submitted a sworn affidavit which fully backed by law.

5. Buhari have not contravened any electoral law or the constitution in all he has done.

The law says if you don't think Buhari have sufficient credentials, go to court. Jonathan is the C-in-C he knows the truth. PDP are only barraging Nigerians with this issue to see if they can distract you and smuggle their 6yrs failure of Jonathan's administration.

Buhari is, and more than qualified. Don't fall victim of PDP's campaign of madness.

This Valentine, it is all about Nigeria - Sai Buhari.
You package your lies and number them very well, the same way you have packaged an old leader from the past and call him "change"...

If you are not trying to be deceitful yourself, tell us why Buhari swore a false affidavit that the military had his certificates?

and you want us to believe that of all the coups in Nigeria, it was IBB's own that chose to take the certificates of the awful leader? and do what with it, I must ask? please sell that story to a cenile, old man ... and even he will laugh at you.

11 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Geeweeny(m): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
the truth is finally coming out,maybe we should all stop going to sch n blv dt we can get whatever we want by just submitting a letter from a principal of a school as a recommendation....Mr. Integrity indeed

7 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by CaptainAmerica1: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
If PDP are so convinced that he has no certificate, why aren't they in court? Isn't that what the judiciary is meant for? Settling cases?

As usual, PDP with their nonsense propaganda.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
taharqa:

Slap yourself now o, so that you can come back to reality....
Bros, you sef know say I am pro-Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by enzony(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
I am a patriotic Nigerian that always stand for the truth. It abound to mischief to say the General dd not meet the condition. It is a slap to sanity, a slap to the military and a slap to our democracy

Yea, a slap. We need to take it as one of the good things in upgrading of our electoral system. As you can see, the electoral laws and INEC guidelines stipulate that a candidate produce evidences of certification. Simple. As it's turning out that Buhari really doesn't have any school certificate, we all should learn the mistakes of the past. There was a corrupted system of admission into institutions before.

That been said, I still think Buhari could be given a waiver to contest bearing in mind that APC is a very bitter and angry party. That's part of statecraft. But all Nigerians should know that Buhari really doesn't have any school certificate.

Of course, it doesn't and won't stop those that have hated GEJ from following Buhari. But it's immensely unfortunate for educated people to be doing so.

10 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Zellie: 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
Who is talking about pass or fail? We are saying Muhammadu Buhari passed through and graduated from High School, you are telling me pass or fail. Haba
The minimum educational requirement to contest is a school leaving certificate. He should produce it or honorably step down, no one cares if he passed through High school

9 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
Demdem:

Has Jonathan produced his certificate? Have u seen it or u chose to believe what u were told.
Dr Jonathan's certificate doesn't have a problem only Buhari's does.

6 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Lols.. Noisemakers they are grin
CaptainAmerica1:
If PDP are so convinced that he has no certificate, why aren't they in court? Isn't that what the judiciary is meant for? Settling cases?

As usual, PDP with their nonsense propaganda.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by idumuose(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
My dear, which principal will write letter of attestation for a student that didn't graduate? This is pure common sense. The electoral act is asking whether or not a candidate is educated up to secondary school level. The letter from the principal Seal the Deal...
Buhari never said he "deposited" his document with the Military, he said it is with them. They toook it illegally, they should explain Better
Buhari said his credentials are with the secretary to the military board . He didn't say his credentials are with the military as you posited here.Buhari was specific as to where his Credentials are.

It's is good we hear from the military board secretary.Let the secretary of the said military board clear the air

5 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Demdem(m): 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
APContherun:

Dr Jonathan's certificate doesn't have a problem only Buhari's does.

Says who? Can u swear with ur balls, ur seeds, born and unborn that u Av seen it or what u were fed with?
If u avnt, why demand for the Generals certificate?
Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
enzony:

Yea, a slap. We need to take it as one of the good things in upgrading of our electoral system. As you can see, the electoral laws and INEC guidelines stipulate that a candidate produce evidences of certification. Simple. As it's turning out that Buhari really doesn't have any school certificate, we all should learn the mistakes of the past. There was a corrupted system of admission into institutions before.

That been said, I still think Buhari could be given a waiver to contest bearing in mind that APC is a very bitter and angry party. That's part of statecraft. But all Nigerians should know that Buhari really doesn't have any school certificate.

Of course, it doesn't and won't stop those that have hated GEJ from following Buhari. But it's immensely unfortunate for educated people to be doing so.
Nothing like waiver bros, gmb has no case against him. PDP should go to court

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
idumuose:

Buhari said his credentials are with the secretary to the military board . He didn't say his credentials are deposited with the military as you posited here.
bros read my comment again
Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by taharqa: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
Oga, it is very simple. The Military should swear under oath that they never ransacked Buhari's house and carted away with his properties including toothpick. We are tired of their games!!! Nigerians are very wise bross

Dear lord,

Smdh

You are really disappointing me guy. I know you are partisan but....

6 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
pendy79:
Lolzzz, you don't have his certificate but in your write up "HIS SECONDARY SCHOOL PRINCIPAL" not his father or village head recommending him for enlistment .
A principal's letter doesn't equate to certificate. Certificate in case you don't know is a 'piece' of paper issued to you at the end of your course of study to prove you actually completed the prescribed courses successfully. Nowhere in the world does a principal's letter stand for a certificate. What matters is the certificate.

8 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Demdem:

Says who? Can u swear with ur balls, ur seeds, born and unborn that u Av seen it or what u were fed with?
Stop arguing like a kid brother. If Jonathan's certificate has a problem like Buhari's we would have known. Jonathan has submitted his credentials to INEC as the law stipulates, if he hadn't won't we know.

7 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by CaptainAmerica1: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
Lols.. Noisemakers they are grin

Real noisemakers they are. grin grin I dare any of these PDP members to give a logical explanation why PDP aren't in court since they claim he's not eligible for the election. They are just ranting up and down in order to deceive people.

I laid emphasis on logical before one quotes me a clueless answer.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by enzony(m): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
barcanista:
Nothing like waiver bros, gmb has no case against him. PDP should go to court

You want a court to quash Buhari ambition at this stage and Boko Haram to go on rampage

No na, even if PDP goes to court I'd still hope the court lets him run on some technicality. Trust the lawyers. But at the court, it'll be very shameful on Buhari to be debating this. Any undecided and "free" person would go GEJ.

7 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by kelechiodo(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
wordcat:

With all these Achievements and Awards from the well respected Nigerian Army, somebody in his right senses is still talking about SSCE.

How possible is it for him to get to rank of a Major General in the Nigerian Army without a base i.e an O level or its equivalent

It is possible. He is a product of IM, tribalism, nepotism that was so rampant for the northern people. Always getting their position from letters from Emir, sultan etc. During the military era, you can be a chairman of local government in Enugu state by mere producing a letter of recommendation from an emir in Katsina or Bornu. A letter from an emir is more important than a certificate. Unfortunately for Buhari, the chick has come to roost. In Hadly Chase voice " That the way the cooke crumble". Mr sadist who masquerade as Mr. credibility has been exposed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by idumuose(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Demdem:

Bros enough of this your lamentation.If APC suspects Jonathan's CV has a dent,trust me,that party full of bitter and frustrated people would have latched on it.

Lie mohammed would have issued a press statement.

Is it not shameful that you prefer a semi literate man to fly your party's flag over a professor? Why then do our parents suffer so much to send us to the unuversity?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
I wish you are with #Buhari... We need people like you to lead the change
taharqa:

Dear lord,

Smdh

You are really disappointing me guy. I know you are partisan but....
Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by ibisko04: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
No issue on Buhari eligibility to contest for the office of the president of Nigeria. the constitution of Nigeria says you must poses at least a school certificate to qualify to run. At least now, Buhari principal wrote a letter to the army, recommending him for enlistment in the army. This has shown us that Buhari attended a secondary school, he must have seated for his wassce. from Army he attended many schools that are up to what you can compare to BSC or MSC degree today.
The constitution did not even specify whether the person pass or fail the examination. just poses the school certificate.
From the trend on the campaign trains of PDP and APC , we can see that Buhari speaks from his head on the podium while Jonathan read from a prepared written documents. Even at that, you can see mr president fidgeting on the podium. From my observation of the two men, one is in control of his mind while one is being teleguard .
you are free to make your deduction from this observation.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by PointB: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Descartes:
"It said at a press conference in
Abuja on Tuesday that it had a
letter from the Principal of
Buhari’s secondary school,
dated 1961, recommending him
for enlistment into the military school."-Nigerian Army The truth is gradually coming out.

Why the recommendation?

Was he struggling academically, and the principal decided to offload him? Why not wait until he passes his final WASC? Why the hurry to push Buhari to the military then?

Something is not adding up!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
This excuse don't sell bros
enzony:

You want a court to quash Buhari ambition at this stage and Boko Haram to go on rampage

No na, even if PDP goes to court I'd still hope the court lets him run on some technicality. Trust the lawyers. But at the court, it'll be very shameful on Buhari to be debating this. Any undecided and "free" person would go GEJ.
Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by Reptyle(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Good.

Finally the Army has come clean.

It is now left for the PDP or any other interested party to go to court based on this information and seek any relief.

Until the courts rule however, Buhari will remain the candidate of the APC, contest and hopefully win the coming elections.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by talk2me006(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
egift:
Before you fall victim to PDP deceit. Here are the facts.

1. Buhari is duly qualified to be President of Nigeria (see his CV below)

2. The Original Copies of his credential were looted when his home was vandalized after the coming of IBB and Buhari's arrest.

3. Buhari in his education and training in Nigeria, India, United Kingdom and the United States has qualification equivalent to Masters Degree.

4. Buhari in the election and other subsequent outings has submitted a sworn affidavit which fully backed by law.

5. Buhari have not contravened any electoral law or the constitution in all he has done.

The law says if you don't think Buhari have sufficient credentials, go to court. Jonathan is the C-in-C he knows the truth. PDP are only barraging Nigerians with this issue to see if they can distract you and smuggle their 6yrs failure of Jonathan's administration.

Buhari is, and more than qualified. Don't fall victim of PDP's campaign of madness.

This Valentine, it is all about Nigeria - Sai Buhari.
Re: We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army by kelechiodo(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
APContherun:

A principal's letter doesn't equate to certificate. Certificate in case you don't know is a 'piece' of paper issued to you at the end of your course of study to prove you actually completed the prescribed courses successfully. Nowhere in the world does a principal's letter stand for a certificate. What matters is the certificate.

It is not given when you complete your course. When you did so, you are given a school testimonial. Principal letter is just a letter affirming that you are of good character and usually given to somebody who wants to drop out of school and look for something else to do. It is usually given to a dullard who is of good character. The prinicpal may just say " mr. you are good in character but cant cope with the rigours of academic world. pls can you enlist in the army, i will put a nice word for you". That was how those Onyibo principals did it those days and Buhari benefited from it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election / Appeal Court Reverses Judgment Sacking Nwaoboshi Peter As Senator Elect / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.