Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good (2634 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by enomasly: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
Abeg guys hep me am suffering seriously my babe doesnt make up or dress cute i just tire for life i swear please how can i tell her
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by Redoil: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
enomasly:
Abeg guys hep me am suffering seriously my babe doesnt make up or dress cute i just tire for life i swear please how can i tell her
sit her down and discuss the issue with her threating to end the relationship i.e if you are having the upper hand. Nonethe less one man food is another poison.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by derrick333(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Jus buy ha make-up kits as Val gift,N Tel ha dat u lik it wen som1 makes use of d gift u gav dem,dat it makes u feel hapi n honored smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by enomasly: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
I nor know sef weda she sabi use one sef lolzz
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by RotrEmmanuel: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
See him agent of Jezebel!!!

So u ain't even happy your girl still keeps her nature looks
I pity u, by the time she begin to Charge your bank account just to get makeup kit, u will still cry out

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
Speechless
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by dechandel(f): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
Someone already suggested you should buy her a make up kit as a gift.

Take her shopping cheesy

Pick the cute clothes yourself
And tell her to stIck to the change of wardrobe cool

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by shindarayo(f): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
How many hv u bought her since u started dating.am sure u were one of dos guys dt scream, I love dem natural, niw u don c natural u dey find artificial.guys hv bn selective since 1090.mschew..*sipping my cranberry juice wt roasted plantain*

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by apparentlylaw(m): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Guy be happi ...she won't be getting advances from guys like dat ....xo no tendency of her cheating on u
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by japhmanuel: 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
Buy big mirror fr her
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
But I thought guys doesn't like make up?
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by marieolae(f): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
Wow a guy that actually wants his babe to wear make up....this is a first!
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
Is your babe that ugly that yur so much desperate to see him were makeups? #justcurious
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
Better leave her alone. undecided
She was that way when you met her

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by MrFlexible(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
wasn't she like that when you were rehearsing to approach her and doing like Mr IBU just to get her... Now you r complaining, boss u don enter am
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by Nutase: 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
dump her angry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
shindarayo:
How many hv u bought her since u started dating.am sure u were one of dos guys dt scream, I love dem natural, niw u don c natural u dey find artificial.guys hv bn selective since 1090.mschew..*sipping my cranberry juice wt roasted plantain*

True!!
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by enomasly: 7:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Those of you saying thats how i met her how do i introduce her to my acquiantances that wanna meet her most female admirers wanna know who is making me reject them do i show up with this kinda girl And become the laughing stock? Meaning i cant take her on outings with me!!!!
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by shindarayo(f): 7:41am On Jan 21, 2015
enomasly:
Those of you saying thats how i met her how do i introduce her to my acquiantances that wanna meet her most female admirers wanna know who is making me reject them do i show up with this kinda girl And become the laughing stock? Meaning i cant take her on outings with me!!!!
gentleman, one question I hv for u is, was she on make up wen u first met her or natural.if ahe was natural, den get d hell outta her life and dont mk her change fornur silly ass.
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by ebamma(m): 7:44am On Jan 21, 2015
enomasly:
before u tell am i love u, u know been see say na deeper life pattern she dey play
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by jworos(m): 8:07am On Jan 21, 2015
enomasly:
b4 una start to date she dey Behind up?? just discuss your issues with her, bt bring it out in a cool way, b4 she take offense...
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 21, 2015
Buh dats wah endeared you to her na??

First u hv to learn to accept her dah way first, den u cn start in subtle ways to revamp her appearance.Buy funky clothes for her, and try and make her know how happy u wuld be if she wears them and expose her a lil.

Dont impose d change on her.she can only be herself.btw its obvious shes nuh ur type, den y in d world r u still sticking around? ?
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by enomasly: 11:15am On Jan 21, 2015
She kinda did lil make up b4 we met u need 2 see her pictures you wont beliv she is the one!!! So guys dont tell me that ''didnt i see her before i dated her''
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by khiaa(f): 1:49am On Jan 25, 2015
enomasly:

LMAO grin grin grin Op how old are you?
Is it the same white girlfriend you were bragging about just a few months ago? Wow!! She went downhill fast.

My advice to you is to forget about her looks and just love your ride or die chick for who she is. grin grin grin

PS Do you still think white girls are more faithful, and more peaceful than black girls just because they are white, the reason I'm asking is because I see from your other threads you are now worried about her cheating on you with her ex and you are now arguing and going to bed angry. lol grin What happen to the white girls are more peaceful than black girls?

This is what happens when judge and generalise people because of the color of their skin. grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by maaft(m): 2:04am On Jan 25, 2015
Lol. I have the same problem. but make up is exclusive in mine. she should just look Good
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by mirexxx(f): 2:19am On Jan 25, 2015
wow..and this is coming from a naija guy..
surprise her wit gifts of clothes and makeups dis val smiley
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by Wisepac: 4:06am On Jan 25, 2015
picture of her without makeup
or
I don't believe there is girl without doing make coz all of dem dey wowo without making up.
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by pretydiva(f): 5:48am On Jan 25, 2015
marieolae:
Wow a guy that actually wants his babe to wear make up....this is a first!
sup babe I observed u ve nt been active 4 sm tym nw.hope ur gud?
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 25, 2015
Some guys sef, don't make up! make up! kini big deal na undecided

oh! wait! Valentine's day is almost here cheesy get her some make up kits like

Make up brushes for starters!

foundation grin

concealer tongue

lip stick cheesy ruby woo

and so on!

Buy cute dresses and skirts, like crop tops undecided if you want to see her belly button.

Skater skirt, if you want to see her hot legs bye!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by marieolae(f): 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
yeahhhhh grin

nl is so boring to me these days

im good babe..u?
pretydiva:
sup babe I observed u ve nt been active 4 sm tym nw.hope ur gud?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by pretydiva(f): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
marieolae:
yeahhhhh grin

nl is so boring to me these days

im good babe..u?
grin..Ok I c..m gud.fnks
Re: How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good by enomasly: 8:35am On Jan 27, 2015
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin Op how old are you?
Is it the same white girlfriend you were bragging about just a few months ago? Wow!! She went downhill fast.

My advice to you is to forget about her looks and just love your ride or die chick for who she is. grin grin grin

PS Do you still think white girls are more faithful, and more peaceful than black girls just because they are white, the reason I'm asking is because I see from your other threads you are now worried about her cheating on you with her ex and you are now arguing and going to bed angry. lol grin What happen to the white girls are more peaceful than black girls?

This is what happens when judge and generalise people because of the color of their skin. grin grin grin
lolzzz see follow up na wa o shuuuuu u wan fire me scatter what's up?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Being Hairy Classy? / Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man / The Types Of Ladies That Can Never Be Good Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.