Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Relationship Advice For Women - 5 Hottest Tips! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advice For Women - 5 Hottest Tips! (759 Views)

8 Hottest Tips To Make Her Fall In Love With You / 5 Hottest Girlfriends Of Top Nigerian Music Artists / How To Approach Women - 5 Keys To Approaching A Woman And Tantalizing Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Advice For Women - 5 Hottest Tips! by Ebiz4real(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2008
Aren't you tired of hearing the same old recommendations, advising you of the same old things? Suggestions for men, guidance for women, aargh! If you are looking for advice about dating or relationships, don't make another move until you've read this.

What you are looking for is clear, concise information and recommendations about things like why men cheat, what men want and how to be irresistible to men.

Warning: Getting the wrong advice can be damaging with lasting effects!

Following these tips will assist you in your search for advice that will be meaningful and get you the results you desire
continue reading at http://theagentofchange-ng.com/index.php/topic,289.0.html
Re: Relationship Advice For Women - 5 Hottest Tips! by Ebiz4real(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2008
wow is there any one for men
Re: Relationship Advice For Women - 5 Hottest Tips! by outlaws(m): 7:43am On Dec 24, 2008
cool

That page looks like nairaland page some how.

(1) (Reply)

10 Habits Of Loving Couple / How Do I Calm Her Down / Imagine A Girl I Thought I Was Dating Tells Me That We Were Mere Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.