Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Imagine A Girl I Thought I Was Dating Tells Me That We Were Mere Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine A Girl I Thought I Was Dating Tells Me That We Were Mere Friends (759 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / Imagine A Lady I Thought I Was Dating Tells Me That We Were Mere Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Imagine A Girl I Thought I Was Dating Tells Me That We Were Mere Friends by motide(m): 5:03am On Jan 03, 2009
there is a girl whom i love so much and when we first met i asked if she will like to be my friend and she said yes yes yes but along the line she kept on hammering it in my ears that we were just mere friends and that she is not my girlfriend but at the initial i thought we were dating and in a strong relationship but she was beginning to get unserious thati got confused even after i have re-assured her of my love for her. So, i am wondering maybe it will be wise of me to continue with this girl or not. Please i need your advise nairalanders.
Re: Imagine A Girl I Thought I Was Dating Tells Me That We Were Mere Friends by ima1(f): 5:50am On Jan 03, 2009
well you asked her if she will like to be ur friend and she said yes, so wats with you guys dating, u never asked her to be ur gf.

1 Like

Re: Imagine A Girl I Thought I Was Dating Tells Me That We Were Mere Friends by iice(f): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2009
Another one who doesn't hear the word NO.
Re: Imagine A Girl I Thought I Was Dating Tells Me That We Were Mere Friends by topsy100: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2009
how did u arrive at the conclusion that you guys were dating in d first place?
did u ask her out?
Re: Imagine A Girl I Thought I Was Dating Tells Me That We Were Mere Friends by iice(f): 1:42pm On Jan 03, 2009
Locked: Duplicate Thread
Please continue in the other thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-214106.0.html

(1)

How To Tell If Your Man Is Cheating On You! / Advise Needed Urgently / Virginity Vs Poocketinty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.