Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2322298 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (1100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NuCypher: 12:13am On Feb 13
Madukachase:

Take or quote me anywhere, you don't need a travel history to visit any country. You only need a good profile, and over 70% boils down to convincing the VO you will return back to your home country.
I will quote you. Technically, you don't need travel history to visit any country. No embassy asks that you have travel history before you apply for their visa. However, it is a non-written rule that you need travel history to guarantee your visas to places like the US or Canada. In fact, if you have traveled to the US before and returned and not violated any of their country laws, you don't need to visit any US embassy again in your life to renew your visa. The last time I was at the US embassy was over 10 years ago. Since then, I just send my passport by mail for them to stamp a renewal on it. Also, if you have travlled to the US before and returned, Canada won't even take more than 1 month to process your visit visa. It's almost automatic as long as your documents check out. On the contrary, if you are applying with a virgin passport, prepare to wait as long as 3-4 months.

So, yes, there's an unwritten rule that travel history counts a lot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 12:40am On Feb 13
Madukachase:
Some ppl here will just be jumping and replying to post aimlessly. Typing rubbish. Them done turn visa officers or visa guru.

So because one spouse or parent is a student in canada it is automatic visa approval to their family members? (There are family members of Canadian citizens getting visa rejection, how much more student)

Canada visa bonanza has ended. Lol. But only this year on this thread we have seen 3 - 5 visa approval.

If you don't know what to say shut the f**k up!

Take or quote me anywhere, you don't need a travel history to visit any country. You only need a good profile, and over 70% boils down to convincing the VO you will return back to your home country.

IF ALL THE BETTER COUNTRIES DEY FIND TRAVEL HISTORY, SHEY NA ANGOLA OR GHANA TRAVEL HISTORY YOU WON USE CONVINCE THEM?

Several responses have been provided to u , but allow me to share additional insights with you. It's crucial to understand that when individuals from a specific country misuse their visas, it has repercussions for others. Reflect on a recent scandinavia country visa rejection letter I came across; it explicitly mentioned that Nigerians frequently fail to return home after visiting, resulting in visa refusals with similar explanations.

Furthermore, it's essential to acknowledge that illegal immigration poses a threat to national security of any country .many visa holder including Consider the scenario where many Nigerians obtained visas for Canada on tourist visas last year. Unfortunately, eight out of every ten youth either overstayed or claimed asylum, often falling below 45 years of age without travel experience. This raises concerns about the strain on Canada's visa system, impacting the economic costs of asylum—a matter that even the government of Quebec is expressing concern about—and it placing pressure on social infrastructure like housing.

Engaging in a debate without insult and enlightening each other based on facts is imperative. Challenge yourself to find cases where spouses and underage children of Canadian citizens( not adult), entitled to Permanent Residency, were refused despite being able to prove their ability to care for them. It's worth noting that relying solely on a substantial bank account doesn't necessarily establish strong ties to one's home country when applying for a Canadian visit visa. Many visa abusers, even with significant funds, continue to exploit their visas to claim asylum and overstay . Redirecting our energy towards legal immigration processes is key, ensuring that nations will respect us.
To collectively address these issues, it's crucial for us nation to come together, face the truth, and be our brother's keeper, putting an end to illegal and selfish practices.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Madukachase: 1:36am On Feb 13
Director? Lol. I get your point bro. But if every area as you mentioned are fine, but the applicant has no travel history the vo cant refuse an application solely on travel history.
I acknowledge travel history is a plus. But there are 2 ppl here singing about canada visa bonanza is over, and how almost everyone applying for visit visa will fail, just because they or their loved one visa was denied. You made mentioned of getting visa with 700k balance, how much was the inflow and out flow of the account? What was the duration of the statement? Did the statement look like dump and pull fund?

Didn't you show good employment or business, home ties like family and properties?

Thats the good profile am talking of. Not cut and join documents, or one fake unbelievable story in sop.

Travel history is a plus. But getting visa without travel history is easy and doable. With a good profile.
hunee:

Director Maduka,
Good evening.
I thought i should not reply, but i did not have a choice, as it stands, I also want to establish some point.

We are all here to learn(Even though your post was not directed at me, I can make some inputs, if you would allow for that)

Look at the bolded, you see those two things are key for successful visa applications.

Sometimes, it is not even your account balance. I have received visas with 700k and 400k account balance, then again, the document was solid and the porfolio was good as perceived by the VO.

Do not forget, no one has a mastery or magic wand for visa applications, as the consular or visa officer has a final say.

Good portfolio, but again a good travel history sometimes or maybe all the time matters.

Above all, if you are applying for visas, which i feel it is critical to note, avoid most common mistakes as numbered below;

1. Document forgery
2. Incoherent information's or data.
3. Not uploaded records on public platforms
4. Falsification of information's, not been truthful
5. Going against the standard as you are required for that application by the embassy(If they tell you use black pen, use black) Following instructions is key.
6. Applying to the wrong visa category

As listed, these mistakes or acts are very common amongst visa applicants, which is very much undeniable, even when many always claim or want to be seen as though, everything was perfect on their applications.
Visa officers have no job than to look for errors on your applications, so you dont give them chance or opportunity for that.

Inconclusion, soft and light words are sometimes preferred for responses , so the recipent can grab the message.
The majority of people who apply for visas on these platforms are either doing it for the first time or had never had the exposure.

A proper diagnosis of the subject matter will aid the tone for the discuss.

Goodevening House.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Madukachase: 1:43am On Feb 13
Lol. I wont argue with you. Travel history is a plus. But remember say na poor men pikin need travel history. I have seen lots of ppl. Seen, not hear say, that visited canada without travel history.
NuCypher:

I will quote you. Technically, you don't need travel history to visit any country. No embassy asks that you have travel history before you apply for their visa. However, it is a non-written rule that you need travel history to guarantee your visas to places like the US or Canada. In fact, if you have traveled to the US before and returned and not violated any of their country laws, you don't need to visit any US embassy again in your life to renew your visa. The last time I was at the US embassy was over 10 years ago. Since then, I just send my passport by mail for them to stamp a renewal on it. Also, if you have travlled to the US before and returned, Canada won't even take more than 1 month to process your visit visa. It's almost automatic as long as your documents check out. On the contrary, if you are applying with a virgin passport, prepare to wait as long as 3-4 months.

So, yes, there's an unwritten rule that travel history counts a lot.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Madukachase: 1:45am On Feb 13
Check your last 10 response to post here and see how much darkness you are in. That all
orjohn24:

Several responses have been provided to u , but allow me to share additional insights with you. It's crucial to understand that when individuals from a specific country misuse their visas, it has repercussions for others. Reflect on a recent scandinavia country visa rejection letter I came across; it explicitly mentioned that Nigerians frequently fail to return home after visiting, resulting in visa refusals with similar explanations.

Furthermore, it's essential to acknowledge that illegal immigration poses a threat to national security of any country .many visa holder including Consider the scenario where many Nigerians obtained visas for Canada on tourist visas last year. Unfortunately, eight out of every ten youth either overstayed or claimed asylum, often falling below 45 years of age without travel experience. This raises concerns about the strain on Canada's visa system, impacting the economic costs of asylum—a matter that even the government of Quebec is expressing concern about—and it placing pressure on social infrastructure like housing.

Engaging in a debate without insult and enlightening each other based on facts is imperative. Challenge yourself to find cases where spouses and underage children of Canadian citizens( not adult), entitled to Permanent Residency, were refused despite being able to prove their ability to care for them. It's worth noting that relying solely on a substantial bank account doesn't necessarily establish strong ties to one's home country when applying for a Canadian visit visa. Many visa abusers, even with significant funds, continue to exploit their visas to claim asylum and overstay . Redirecting our energy towards legal immigration processes is key, ensuring that nations will respect us.
To collectively address these issues, it's crucial for us nation to come together, face the truth, and be our brother's keeper, putting an end to illegal and selfish practices.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by slimmsyyetty: 1:51am On Feb 13
Travel history is one of the key factors a VO might use in denying an applicant's visa approval even if the VO couldn't see any other justifiable reason(s), as long as the he/she is unwilling to approve it

Permit me to re- phrase- Take or quote me anywhere, you need a travel history for some certain embassies (US, Canada and Schengen) in order to boost your over all chances of approval. Perhaps, if you have a good profile, and over 80% boils down to convincing the VO you will return back to your home country, YOU MAY BE CONSIDERED

Above all, GRACE MATTERS
Shalom!!!

Madukachase:
Some ppl here will just be jumping and replying to post aimlessly. Typing rubbish. Them done turn visa officers or visa guru.

So because one spouse or parent is a student in canada it is automatic visa approval to their family members? (There are family members of Canadian citizens getting visa rejection, how much more student)

Canada visa bonanza has ended. Lol. But only this year on this thread we have seen 3 - 5 visa approval.

If you don't know what to say shut the f**k up!

IF ALL THE BETTER COUNTRIES DEY FIND TRAVEL HISTORY, SHEY NA ANGOLA OR GHANA TRAVEL HISTORY YOU WON USE CONVINCE THEM?

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hunee: 2:16am On Feb 13
Dear Maduka, Yes, we are aligning our views and i totally agree with your feedbacks.

I also think applicants need take their time to study a process properly to understand how it works. On the long run, this can save them from a potential rejection or refusal.

Some of these mistakes are avoidable from inception if the right things are done (Based on experience)

I spend a lot of my time carrying out research, surfing, gathering information, collecting data about how and what not on a process.

I achieved a great deal of visa success by building a good portfolio for myself.

That i had to take my time to build over the past years across business and personal life.

My advise to anyone reading this is to understand that you must be informed and well guided on a process to avoid refusals.

Too many visa rejections or refusals can serve as a serious setback for one's future immigration plans.

So before you begin to apply for a visa, be sure you ask yourself, "If you are qualifed for that visa". Do a self assessment

Great Day to you all respondents.
Regards
Madukachase:
Director? Lol. I get your point bro. But if every area as you mentioned are fine, but the applicant has no travel history the vo cant refuse an application solely on travel history.
I acknowledge travel history is a plus. But there are 2 ppl here singing about canada visa bonanza is over, and how almost everyone applying for visit visa will fail, just because they or their loved one visa was denied. You made mentioned of getting visa with 700k balance, how much was the inflow and out flow of the account? What was the duration of the statement? Did the statement look like dump and pull fund?

Didn't you show good employment or business, home ties like family and properties?

Thats the good profile am talking of. Not cut and join documents, or one fake unbelievable story in sop.

Travel history is a plus. But getting visa without travel history is easy and doable. With a good profile.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by uchennay: 2:22am On Feb 13
Madukachase:
Lol. I wont argue with you. Travel history is a plus. But remember say na poor men pikin need travel history. I have seen lots of ppl. Seen, not hear say, that visited canada without travel history.

You're arguing blindly!!!. Travel history is crucial for Canadian visa applications now because evidence shows many first-time travelers overstay or claim asylum. Do you believe they'll keep issuing visas to people with no travel history? Asylum has become a political issue in Canada. Don't judge based on sentiment; it's caused by our people. If you were a visa officer in Canada, would you continue issuing visas knowing many who previously received visas end up making false asylum claims AND most of them have no travel history , like falsely claiming to be LGBTQ+? We must fear God and defend the truth, not lies!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by uchennay: 2:26am On Feb 13
Madukachase:

and how many of the people you know got visa with no travel history ,arrive Canada and back to nigeria now ?
you are part of the people spoiling the road for others with selfish mentality ....l was refuse becos of travel history and l do not blame the visa officer but people like you that will go and over stay or claim illegal asylum based on liars!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by angie88: 5:34am On Feb 13
My husband applied last yr with d first 2 kids without any travel experience and they were given visas last yr around may. He decided to put in d remaining two kids own in Sept last yr and their visas came in yesterday. No travel history and even him hasn't even traveled with his own
Adez1:

Congratulations.
It's absolutely a big val gift to you and your family.
Pls, do you have any travel history with your kids?

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by angie88: 5:36am On Feb 13
Yes oo. First time application and Nigeria passport
NuCypher:

Is it their first visa? Are they using a Nigerian passport?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Madukachase: 5:56am On Feb 13
People who are claiming asylum, what kind of profile do they have?

How many percent of those people are 40 and above?

How many of them has a steady stream of atlease 500k monthly income?

How many of them are married with kids?

How many of them has assets here in nigeria?

And you said am arguing blindly?

Let me ask you a personal question, If you have 5 million in the bank with steady stream of income of atleast 500k monthly, and property, will you sell it and go and seek for asylum?

Onye nzuzu

uchennay:

You're arguing blindly!!!. Travel history is crucial for Canadian visa applications now because evidence shows many first-time travelers overstay or claim asylum. Do you believe they'll keep issuing visas to people with no travel history? Asylum has become a political issue in Canada. Don't judge based on sentiment; it's caused by our people. If you were a visa officer in Canada, would you continue issuing visas knowing many who previously received visas end up making false asylum claims AND most of them have no travel history , like falsely claiming to be LGBTQ+? We must fear God and defend the truth, not lies!!!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Madukachase: 6:01am On Feb 13
Oga show me your gmcs note stating rejection as a result of travel history. Or show me any gmcs note with vo mention of travel history that you have seen.

Dont explain or reply with something else. Blur your details and post it here. Shey you think say i be pikin?

Am in canada on a study permit, just renewed my study permit for my second program. And I have had the opportunity to meet and talk to ppl. NO BE EVERYBODY DEY BORROW FUND FOR POF.

uchennay:

and how many of the people you know got visa with no travel history ,arrive Canada and back to nigeria now ?
you are part of the people spoiling the road for others with selfish mentality ....l was refuse becos of travel history and l do not blame the visa officer but people like you that will go and over stay or claim illegal asylum based on liars!!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Madukachase: 6:08am On Feb 13
They will be blind to see this
angie88:
My husband applied last yr with d first 2 kids without any travel experience and they were given visas last yr around may. He decided to put in d remaining two kids own in Sept last yr and their visas came in yesterday. No travel history and even him hasn't even traveled with his own

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Madukachase: 6:16am On Feb 13
I have not seen a gcms note, talking about travel history, Unless you have overstayed your visit in another country.

When your visa is rejected or denied, order for gmcs note, don't rely on the generic response or reason for visa denial.

Someone here made mention of VO stating their visa application was denied because of their family ties in canada, when they have no family member in canada. That is a generic response. Order for your gmcs note to get the specific vo concern.

Read again.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 8:08am On Feb 13
Madukachase:
Oga show me your gcms note stating rejection as a result of travel history. Or show me any gcms note with vo mention of travel history that you have seen.

Dont explain or reply with something else. Blur your details and post it here. Shey you think say i be pikin?

Am in canada on a study permit, just renewed my study permit for my second program. And I have had the opportunity to meet and talk to ppl. NO BE EVERYBODY DEY BORROW FUND FOR POF.

You been here in canada less than 2 years even before u dream of having a passport , we know the protect letter people wrote including professors of african origin via the parliment in ottawa when ircc hardly approve africa student visa.Do a little research . go and check how many student visa issed 5 years ago and now And for visit visa, many people got visa after covid when the rules was relaxed for mass proxessing btw 2022 and 2023 to clear the backlog before then canada visit visa was never easy . I am disappointed with your unclear reasoning, especially considering that you are 29 years old with a bachelor's degree in political science from ABSU in 2018. I expected more from a political analytical viewpoint, and this situation reflects the shortcomings of our education system in failing our youth back home. It's disheartening !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sanyaolurilwan(m): 8:15am On Feb 13
GCMS Boss, not GMCS
Madukachase:
I have not seen a gmcs note, talking about travel history, Unless you have overstayed your visit in another country.

When your visa is rejected or denied, order for gmcs note, don't rely on the generic response or reason for visa denial.

Someone here made mention of VO stating their visa application was denied because of their family ties in canada, when they have no family member in canada. That is a generic response. Order for your gmcs note to get the specific vo concern.

Read again.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sanyaolurilwan(m): 8:17am On Feb 13
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Aykisbi(m): 9:48am On Feb 13
@sanyaolurilwan
GCMS Boss, not GMCS.😅

"Fools Stop" 😂

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by iyaaliyah: 10:30am On Feb 13
Okay.

angie88:
Thanks. But I wasn't d one that handled d application
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ahmedio2017(m): 10:55am On Feb 13
uchennay:

If they know they are tired of us, then they should stop their mission here, imagine how much those people are raking in all in the name of visa fee? Do they expect me to visit Canada and return back to 9ja that they and the west had spoiled? That's the honest true people will keep going and seek for asylum until they do the needful if they are tired let them pack and go simple.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ephenzy: 10:57am On Feb 13
So when everyone has gotten their travel history, build a good profile, travel to Canada and not return, what will happen next?!!!

I will still say it again, there are so many people with good profiles, I.e businesses, strong ties, enough money in their account and their first country of visit is Canada...
The people that have a travel history were ones first time travelers!

JUST CONVINCE THE VISA OFFICER YOU WILL RETURN TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY!
I pray that everyone here who wishes to travel out of this country whether you return or not, will have their visa approved!

One day Nigeria will be great and our country, our people and passport won’t have to be red flagged!

5 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by maziemeka2024: 11:02am On Feb 13
ahmedio2017:

If they know they are tired of us, then they should stop their mission here, imagine how much those people are raking in all in the name of visa fee? Do they expect me to visit Canada and return back to 9ja that they and the west had spoiled? That's the honest true people will keep going and seek for asylum until they do the needful if they are tired let them pack and go simple.

How did the West destroy Nigeria? Nobody owes you anything.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by iyaaliyah: 11:09am On Feb 13
Good morning.
Pls, this custodian form for a minor, it is showing minor that is going to university in Canada.it requires the person who the minor will be staying with to sign a document from a notary public.
Does it apply to a child applying for a visitor visa?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ahmedio2017(m): 11:49am On Feb 13
maziemeka2024:

How did the West destroy Nigeria? Nobody owes you anything.

See you,,,
We have a very long way to go in this country
Do you know the meaning of neo-colonialism?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ephenzy: 12:24pm On Feb 13
uchennay:

Hmmm
Let me say something about this....
Do you think Canadian government does not know that these people who claim asylum majority of the claims are lies?
But will they deny your claim just because “majority of the stories are lies”
The answer is no, this is because your claim could as well be true, and you have given them enough information to support your claim and they must help you out, but be rest assured that they are watching you.... there is a story of a guy who claimed asylum that he was gay, and 5years later he was deported back home because he decided to get married, this means that his country is now safe for him to return as he is now taking a wife and is no longer gay! Now remember he was probably a first time or frequent traveler and his visa was approved..
Very much so, same goes to people who use false documents to gain entrance into Canada, who are also frequent or first time travelers, you think they are not aware that people do that? But would they refuse visas based on that?
Answer is still no!!! Because they were able to convince the VO that they will return to their home country.
No one knows and no one should assume they know how the visa approval or refusal decision is made, besides do you think that a rich guy would apply for visa and start proving to the consular with plenty documents that he will return to his country? He will give him what documents he has, if they give him fine if not he’ll go to another country, no one with plenty assets, ties and busy schedule has the time to be convincing visa officer up and down!
My father in law was questioned by German border officer why he is visiting Germany, he stood up from their office and asked them to show him the next flight to Nigeria that they are asking him too many questions and he has lost interest in their country, the German border police had to drive him to his hotel, made sure he checked in safely and apologized for the inconveniences.
We do not know more than the country we are visiting, so either you encourage people or you just read the threads, drink water and sleep.

Once again May all the visa on this platform be approved.

7 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 12:41pm On Feb 13
Ephenzy:

Hmmm
Let me say something about this....
Do you think Canadian government does not know that these people who claim asylum majority of the claims are lies?
But will they deny your claim just because “majority of the stories are lies”
The answer is no, this is because your claim could as well be true, and you have given them enough information to support your claim and they must help you out, but be rest assured that they are watching you.... there is a story of a guy who claimed asylum that he was gay, and 5years later he was deported back home because he decided to get married, this means that his country is now safe for him to return as he is now taking a wife and is no longer gay! Now remember he was probably a first time or frequent traveler and his visa was approved..
Very much so, same goes to people who use false documents to gain entrance into Canada, who are also frequent or first time travelers, you think they are not aware that people do that? But would they refuse visas based on that?
Answer is still no!!! Because they were able to convince the VO that they will return to their home country.
No one knows and no one should assume they know how the visa approval or refusal decision is made, besides do you think that a rich guy would apply for visa and start proving to the consular with plenty documents that he will return to his country? He will give him what documents he has, if they give him fine if not he’ll go to another country, no one with plenty assets, ties and busy schedule has the time to be convincing visa officer up and down!
My father in law was questioned by German border officer why he is visiting Germany, he stood up from their office and asked them to show him the next flight to Nigeria that they are asking him too many questions and he has lost interest in their country, the German border police had to drive him to his hotel, made sure he checked in safely and apologized for the inconveniences.
We do not know more than the country we are visiting, so either you encourage people or you just read the threads, drink water and sleep.

Once again May all the visa on this platform be approved.

Of every 10 nigeria youth that got visa 8 overstay or claim asylum in 2023 and you think it will not affect others..then you are a joker or simple you just not been truthful to urself...see a sweden painful worded visa refused attached...how did we get to this point that we no longer trusted or value as geniue travellers.and ur pray that may all the visa be granted is just an empty prayer if ur visa is applied with dishonest intentions that has nothing to do with God!

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Haryour124: 1:09pm On Feb 13
i just got PPR for my husband canada visit visa💃🏻💃🏻

Timeline: applied Sept 8 2023
biometrics : Sept 28 2023
PPR: Feb 13

Meanwhile i applied for both my husband and our daughter, but only got ppr for my husband this morning , waiting for our child’s own. Thanks to emmafe and every other person on this thread 🙏

7 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ephenzy: 1:10pm On Feb 13
orjohn24:

Of every 10 nigeria youth that got visa 8 overstay or claim asylum in 2023 and you think it will not affect others..then you are a joker or simple you just not been truthful to urself...see a sweden painful worded visa refused attached...how did we get to this point that we no longer trusted or value as geniue travellers.and ur pray that may all the visa be granted is just an empty prayer if ur visa is applied with dishonest intentions that has nothing to do with God!

What is your solution Mr?
That Canada should stop giving visas?

I am not encouraging anyone here to falsify documents, after all you will be caught...
I am just irritated by the fact that you in particular always have this pompous assumption that Nigerians should be denied visa, not bearing in mind that others may have genuine travel reasons....
Everything in this world has everything to do with God, it’s just that we are too religious (jail us for that) allow people to hold on to their beliefs and don’t dismiss it totally...
You are either always pained (and I totally understand you because most Nigerians are always spoiling things for others) or you are a plain brutally honest person which is ok too, because we also need some brutal honesty in our lives to keep us in check.
But dial it down with your pompous “I know too much” mentality... you know nothing, I know nothing, we know nothing...
A lot of Nigerians are not coming back, don’t you know why?
How many Nigerians have good stable jobs, assets and can demonstrate wealth enough to stay back in this country....
Now for the sake of not being replied by you in particular again let me rephrase “I pray (yes to God) that everyone with genuine travel reasons who have applied for visa will have their visas approved!

For everyone here applying for visa, do not go there and make it hard for the next person, apply with the right documents, have a good reason to travel, I know you do, and when you get to your travel destination, do not give people like @orjohn reasons to come here and be discouraging others from traveling. God (yes the one that everything has to do with Him) bless us all!

8 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Adez1: 1:26pm On Feb 13
Haryour124:

Meanwhile i applied for both my husband and our daughter, but only got ppr for my husband this morning , waiting for our child’s own. Thanks to emmafe and every other person on this thread 🙏

Congratulations. Wishing you more successes.
Please, any travel history?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by angie88: 1:31pm On Feb 13
Congratulations sis. Finally, ur daughter's own will arrive too. They have no reason to refuse it.
Haryour124:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Haryour124: 1:35pm On Feb 13
angie88:
Congratulations sis. Finally, ur daughter's own will arrive too. They have no reason to refuse it.

Thanks so much angie88 for your encouragement always🙏 should i wait for them till tomorrow or next for them to send hers or i shld send mail?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) ... (1100) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: wencius4u and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.