Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2311317 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (1095) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hammed71(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14
LadyCaplin:
Gods favour is needed for visa applications/approval!

Shalom!

na lie wetin concern God with visa

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 7:12pm On Mar 14
mamawa123:

Anyone who read this should please summarize it for me. I don’t have enough data to read a long story
In summary

1- having a US visa will speed up your application process, even if the processing time says 365 days, you could receive a PPR within 2 weeks.

2- Even if you made a gory mistake in your application which you noticed after submission of same, hand it over to God. It would be overlooked.

3-God's favour is very important, you could still have a well-packaged application, devoid of fraud or error but still get refused. So, seek divine favour always cos human efforts aren't enough.

The above summary was arrived at, judging from my personal experience and that of my relatives. Thanks.

Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ozymes: 8:45pm On Mar 14
Very correct.
Eriokanmi:
In summary

1- having a US visa will speed up your application process, even if the processing time says 365 days, you could receive a PPR within 2 weeks.

2- Even if you made a gory mistake in your application which you noticed after submission of same, hand it over to God. It would be overlooked.

3-God's favour is very important, you could still have a well-packaged application, devoid of fraud or error but still get refused. So, seek divine favour always cos human efforts aren't enough.

The above summary was arrived at, judging from my personal experience and that of my relatives. Thanks.

Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by williamszooh: 9:18pm On Mar 14
LadyCaplin:
Gods favour is needed for visa applications/approval!

Shalom!

you are 100% right

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by uchennay: 9:24pm On Mar 14
Eriokanmi:
In summary

Thanks

It's not accurate to say that visa refusals mean someone is not favored by God, or that visa approvals mean someone is favoured. Also, using fake documents to get approved doesn't mean one is favoured either. Making a mistake like misrepresentation and then praying isn't necessarily about God.
When people apply for a visa, some get approved, some don't. It's not about being a sinner or being favoured by God. Sometimes people over-spiritualist things because they're stuck in old ways of thinking.
You shouldn't have to fast and pray just to get a tourist visa if you genuinely want to go on holiday and not misuse the visa. It's about following the rules and being honest about your intentions.
So, it's important to understand that visa decisions are based on many factors, not just spiritual ones.
Often, the way we practice religion doesn't align with what God truly wants. For instance, some people may cheat in business to make a profit and then credit their success to God. This doesn't reflect the true essence of spirituality.

9 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ndubestjude: 9:36pm On Mar 14
I used agent but he said there's no message yet but it have take long time, what should I do pls
Levels1:

Do you do it yourself?

Do you have access to your portal?

If yes, no issue you can send a webform as a reminder request.

but if not, I will advise you reach out to your agent for further information.

Often times, agent get response and keep away from client.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 9:49pm On Mar 14
uchennay:

It's not accurate to say that visa refusals mean someone is not favored by God, or that visa approvals mean someone is favoured. Also, using fake documents to get approved doesn't mean one is favoured either. Making a mistake like misrepresentation and then praying isn't necessarily about God.
When people apply for a visa, some get approved, some don't. It's not about being a sinner or being favoured by God. Sometimes people over-spiritualist things because they're stuck in old ways of thinking.
You shouldn't have to fast and pray just to get a tourist visa if you genuinely want to go on holiday and not misuse the visa. It's about following the rules and being honest about your intentions.
So, it's important to understand that visa decisions are based on many factors, not just spiritual ones.
Often, the way we practice religion doesn't align with what God truly wants. For instance, some people may cheat in business to make a profit and then credit their success to God. This doesn't reflect the true essence of spirituality.
You're right. But that's what has always worked for me as a person. Suffice it to say, God factor has always worked for me. I don't know of others. I had made some costly mistakes which were overlooked. There was a time my secretary filled junks in my IMM forms despite giving her instructions on how to fill them. I give her free access to my computer and permitted her to submit my form on my behalf. It was while i was going through my files I saw those errors. She simply said she was sorry but the deed had been done already. My visa was approved. I do fast and pray, oh yes! That's what works for me. I had a friend back in the days . We used to apply together as students. Mine was approved and I went to school while his wasn't. He was better prepared than I was , with all manners of heavy Bank statements cos his parents were rich. Plenty property docs, etc.

One day he called me and asked how did I go about mine. I told him before submitting his application, he should just pray for favour, just 3 days prayers. He said he had never fasted before but would try His visa was approved, with same documents as those submitted the first time. That time, they used to process students visa in Accra.

We're just sharing experiences here and am not trying to preach any religion to anyone. It's just like when someone's visa application got approved and people asked, please can you share your experience? That has always been my experience as an applicant and that's why I'm sharing it. Sometime ago at the German Embassy, I got 3 years, 4 years multiple when I wasn't a student applicant. Its very rare but I got it.

In 2005, a friend got a scholarship to school in the UK. He was so fortunate. It was gbenga Daniel scholarship. A few days to his visa appointment, I told him guy please fast and pray oo cos scholarship is not an automatic ticket to visa approval. He asked me to mind my business. There were 2 girls who had not even visited him for 2 years. The day one came, he slept with her. A few days later, another one who once turned him down came. He slept with her . On getting to the embassy, his visa application wasn't approved. He came back feeling sober. I told him not to worry, just eschew any form of lustful lifestyle, fast and pray.

He went back a few months later and his visa was approved. I've got more instances and there's no way such things would happen and you'd not want to share.
You can't say its a coincidence. God factor works for whoever can try it.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by slimmsyyetty: 10:19pm On Mar 14
Most likely you would have gotten a decision.

I will suggest you walk up to your agent and tell him to open your portal in your presence to see whatever is on it or he should give you all your login details to check yourself

Shalom

Ndubestjude:
I used agent but he said there's no message yet but it have take long time, what should I do pls

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by damilola1978: 11:11pm On Mar 14
Sometimes I just feel IRCC are confused, on their website they mention TRV is handled by Kenya visa office, but of recent many people are noticing that the visa office handling their applications is actually Lagos

SoteriaMo:
Oh for sure.

This visa is for my parents. Their application was submitted in September 2023, biometrics done in October, and approval came here in March 2024. That's 6 months. The Lagos Embassy processed their applications. I did send webforms in between. Not sure if that mattered cos looks like they took their time anyway!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 11:13pm On Mar 14
Ndubestjude:

You can't take him for is words unless he login into your portal in your presences and you check it yourself then you can believe him.

Often times, they will have gotten the response but won't know how to tell the owner.

I have my reasons for saying this subject to someone who applied June last year and was refused September last year, and the agent never told him till he tracked is application on the 19th of February this year.

The annoying part is that,till now the agent is still saying he hasn't gotten any mail.

Agents are devil and cursed one's.

You can try and track your application......

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 11:18pm On Mar 14
Eriokanmi:
You're right. But that's what has always worked for me as a person. Suffice it to say, God factor has always worked for me. I don't know of others. I had made some costly mistakes which were overlooked. There was a time my secretary filled junks in my IMM forms despite giving her instructions on how to fill them. I give her free access to my computer and permitted her to submit my form on my behalf. It was while i was going through my files I saw those errors. She simply said she was sorry but the deed had been done already. My visa was approved. I do fast and pray, oh yes! That's what works for me. I had a friend back in the days . We used to apply together as students. Mine was approved and I went to school while his wasn't. He was better prepared than I was , with all manners of heavy Bank statements cos his parents were rich. Plenty property docs, etc.

One day he called me and asked how did I go about mine. I told him before submitting his application, he should just pray for favour, just 3 days prayers. He said he had never fasted before but would try His visa was approved, with same documents as those submitted the first time. That time, they used to process students visa in Accra.

We're just sharing experiences here and am not trying to preach any religion to anyone. It's just like when someone's visa application got approved and people asked, please can you share your experience? That has always been my experience as an applicant and that's why I'm sharing it. Sometime ago at the German Embassy, I got 3 years, 4 years multiple when I wasn't a student applicant. Its very rare but I got it.

In 2005, a friend got a scholarship to school in the UK. He was so fortunate. It was gbenga Daniel scholarship. A few days to his visa appointment, I told him guy please fast and pray oo cos scholarship is not an automatic ticket to visa approval. He asked me to mind my business. There were 2 girls who had not even visited him for 2 years. The day one came, he slept with her. A few days later, another one who once turned him down came. He slept with her . On getting to the embassy, his visa application wasn't approved. He came back feeling sober. I told him not to worry, just eschew any form of lustful lifestyle, fast and pray.

He went back a few months later and his visa was approved. I've got more instances and there's no way such things would happen and you'd not want to share.

Man, why do you constantly want to write a book when you could condense your story or stories into a short message or comment so we could comprehend them better?

These days, everything is pricey, and I am managing my time, money, and data.

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Oracleee: 11:20pm On Mar 14
House34:

Sir,The process for getting a visa from the IRCC (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada) doesn't speed up, even if you have an event coming up soon. Even if your event is next month, it won't make your visa process faster. Your visa could still be approved after your event has passed. However, it's unlikely you'll hear back by April because many people who applied in October are still waiting for updates, and you only applied a month ago. So, patience is key when applying for a visit visa to Canada.

Thanks. I called up the VFS office already.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by House34: 12:48am On Mar 15
Eriokanmi:

You making it look like the guy visa was refused because the guy dont pray or fast as you instructed him and had sex with two girls , while you had an authorized person fill out your visa application without indicating it to IRCC, which goes against visa application rules, yet yours was approved. This demonstrates that one's religious mindset doesn't necessarily influence visa application outcomes. Additionally, wealthy individuals who don't adhere to religious practices like fasting and praying can still be successful. Therefore, some explanations regarding visa application success or failure may not be related to religious beliefs. Ultimately, God grants us free will to choose between good and evil, without imposing decisions upon us.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by NuCypher: 4:14am On Mar 15
Eriokanmi:

Your worldview is very questionable. Very, very questionable.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Focusmind: 5:33am On Mar 15
I don laugh tire grin
Nigeria is just an assemblage of brain-washed religious fagots. Everything is linked to divinity...."God did it"; "God didn't do it for you". Even those with gross misrepresentation and lies and were lucky to get the visa, will come and sermonize about the result of their visa success, being because of God's grace and intervention. They are the "holy" ones that God loves while those that were unsuccessful with their applications are "sinners" and not loved by God.
You see the reason why pastors and politicians will continue to take Nigerians for a ride. Religious leaders will tell that every success that will come to you must be destined by God and the politicians will tell you to keep praying for Nigeria for things to get better. Yet, they were elected to make the changes for things to be better.

House 34 gave the most intelligent answer and I want to reiterate it again: Your success of receiving or not receiving visa approval is not dependent on God; it is strictly dependent your ability to meet or surpass the minimum requirements, with some elements of luck!

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by crackcrack: 6:52am On Mar 15
I don't think we should turn this thread into a beer parlor where we would be arguing over religious beliefs. However, I must say that some religious folks are the most delusional and hopelessly out-of-touch people on the planet. For every one religious person who prayed and fasted to receive some type of positive news, there are countless others who did the same thing and had their hopes and dreams crushed. What then shall we say? Does God not love them? Did his ears stop working when those ones prayed? Are you holier than they are?

We all know visa applications involve some degree of luck. For some religious people, they consider that luck to be God's favor, and they have the right to believe what they believe. But don't come to the thread and be implying that someone didn't get a visa because they did not follow whatever morals you choose to live by. Don't advise people, whether directly or indirectly, that they can break all the rules and guidelines and then pray and fast their way into a miracle.

If we are on a visa application thread — and we are — let's stick to sharing ideas and opinions that are solely rooted in reality.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ephenzy: 9:05am On Mar 15
I think in my own opinion, do the right thing first before involving the mercies of God (for the believers).
If you speak to the universe about what you want, it will always bring it to you. It is not right to say an armed robber kneels and prays to God before carrying out an operation and then shoots and kills his victim and returns home with wards of cash just to kneel down and pray thanksgiving prayers to God for the success of the robbery, is it God that answered his prayers? That’s contradicting the mercies of God, and using God as an object or excuse for bad behavior.
Let’s not categorize God like that, He is much greater than what we fathom Him to be. He has given us a lot of things to use at our own advantage, how we use these things matter. You can’t apply for visa with false documents and then pray to God to get approval, rather you can put the right documents in place, get a good ties to show your return, put a convincing information about yourself in your application rather than deceive and lie on your documents and then pray for the mercies of God (as a believer). Truth be told it is only the rich that can travel abroad, because the VO will be wondering why you have 15million naira in your account and want to use all that for just a visit to Canada, why not invest it in your country or better still migrate. We are allowed to be religious, but for God’s sake, using God to cover up wrong doings is bad. If you have managed to get visa approval from using false documents that is because you were convincing enough! What happens after that is entirely between you and God. Be wise!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by BossFingy(m): 10:27am On Mar 15
How can he track his application when he has no access to the email they used to apply? how can he recieve a confirmation pin sent to that email if he wasn't given access to it?..please enlighten us on how he did his tracking if you don't mind.
Levels1:

You can't take him for is words unless he login into your portal in your presences and you check it yourself then you can believe him.

Often times, they will have gotten the response but won't know how to tell the owner.

I have my reasons for saying this subject to someone who applied June last year and was refused September last year, and the agent never told him till he tracked is application on the 19th of February this year.

The annoying part is that,till now the agent is still saying he hasn't gotten any mail.

Agents are devil and cursed one's.

You can try and track your application......
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 11:16am On Mar 15
BossFingy:
How can he track his application when he has no access to the email they used to apply? how can he recieve a confirmation pin sent to that email if he wasn't given access to it?..please enlighten us on how he did his tracking if you don't mind.

Let him login into this tracker with his details such as UCI number and application number respectively. He will provide an email and a code will be sent.... Make sure the arrangements of your names correctly as on your passport

https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Cjnick: 12:49pm On Mar 15
Greetings.
How long does passport stay in VSF Abuja before collection. Any idea. I just submitted my passport for visa stamp.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 2:39pm On Mar 15
Cjnick:
Greetings.
How long does passport stay in VSF Abuja before collection. Any idea. I just submitted my passport for visa stamp.

It depends on the workload at the embassy during the time you submitted your passport for stamping.

Some applicants get back there passports within 3 days after submission, while some waited close to 2 weeks.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Paulo01: 2:59pm On Mar 15
Levels1:

Let him login into this tracker with his details such as UCI number and application number respectively. He will provide an email and a code will be sent.... Make sure the arrangements of your names correctly as on your passport

Thanks but I don't think it's possible? Have been trying to do that for over 2weeks now but I couldn't.. pls can you put us through it if it's possible? Cos I got to a point where a code was sent to the email attached to the application but I have no access to the email. . Pls help us out thanks

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Madukachase: 3:08pm On Mar 15
Passport are now stamped in lagos. And takes around a week for pick, if you submitted yourself at vsf abuja. Because the fire that occured in canada embassy abuja, it takes 2 to 3 days previously.
Cjnick:
Greetings.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Paulo01: 3:08pm On Mar 15
Levels1:

Thanks but I don't think it's possible cos have tried it several times and I got to a point where a code was sent to the email address attached to the application but I have no access to it. Pls can you put us through on how to go about it without the email. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 3:31pm On Mar 15
Paulo01:

Thanks but I don't think it's possible cos have tried it several times and I got to a point where a code was sent to the email address attached to the application but I have no access to it. Pls can you put us through on how to go about it without the email. Thanks

I don't know either but people who have similar situations said they were able to use their mail and got code and are able to track respectively despite not using same mail during the application.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Paulo01: 3:39pm On Mar 15
Levels1:

I don't know either but people who have similar situations said they were able to use their mail and got code and are able to track respectively despite not using same mail during the application.

Thanks so much. Pls is anyone here who can put us on how to track our application without using the email address attached to the application cos am worried already..it's over 6months now pls.
Thanks 🙏
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by williamszooh: 4:03pm On Mar 15
Congratulations my brother,the vfs office will notify you for your passport pick up, whenever it's ready for collection,can you please share your timeline with us
Cjnick:
Greetings.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 4:48pm On Mar 15
Paulo01:

Thanks so much. Pls is anyone here who can put us on how to track our application without using the email address attached to the application cos am worried already..it's over 6months now pls.
Thanks 🙏

You cannot open tracker for your application without having access to the email linked to your application

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15
Paulo01:

Thanks 🙏

But I hope what you click on was create an account?

And you register as the applicant?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Emchilz859: 7:29pm On Mar 15
Hello guys , I will be leaving for Canada in two weeks on a visit visa , but I did an upfront medical today because I have an intention of switching to study visa when I get there .

Now my questions are, is there an implication for doing the medicals when the medicals isn't even requested or required ?

And if it will be an issue can I ask Qlife clinic to cancel my medical and not upload it ?

I will appreciate responses , thanks 🙏
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Newbie232: 9:42pm On Mar 15
Hello here.
I recently got approved for Canada visitor visa. I have two issues. I applied from Europe but currently in Nigeria now, I want to ask if I can get my visa stamped in Nigeria or it will be until I return back to Europe.

Also, the passport I applied expires in June so I’ve done a renewal and got new passport of which the previous one has been cancelled by NIS, do i need to write a letter to address this, go with both passport or just the new one.
Thank you.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by orjohn24: 10:02pm On Mar 15
Newbie232:
Hello here.
I recently got approved for Canada visitor visa. I have two issues. I applied from Europe but currently in Nigeria now, I want to ask if I can get my visa stamped in Nigeria or it will be until I return back to Europe.

Also, the passport I applied expires in June so I’ve done a renewal and got new passport of which the previous one has been cancelled by NIS, do i need to write a letter to address this, go with both passport or just the new one.
Thank you.

You can get ur passport stamped anywhere in the world so far u have passport request from ircc ..and about ur passport u can just send a webform to exlplain it and u can send new passport for visa stamping and remember the time duration alocated to send ur passport

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (1095) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: jj17cv(m), pseudonomer, Kelvinarsenal, mamawa123, fenway4u and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.