Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (1063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2310943 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (1095) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by id4sho(m): 9:19pm On Mar 17
phyla:
hello,
please i need help.
How does someone pay or sort an issue that says the applicant has unpaid debt to the crown.
This was the message received through a GCMS NOTE.
I would like to know how to go about this payment so as to be able to possibly reapply as it seems like if this is not sorted, re-application will still come back refused.
I would appreciate anyone who can help with good info on how to handle this.
Thank you

There was a charge back to a previous Visa fee which is fraudulent.
My take: craft a apology letter and pay the debt. Use your own bank dollar card or likes of chipper cash to pay.

If I may ask, who payed your previous Visa fee? Agent or U?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Paulo01: 9:29pm On Mar 17
Levels1:

Honestly I have to chat the guy whom I told you was able to check is...... and ask him how he goes about it, Said he followed same way you did and was able to track is application, God's
my witness, He doesn't have access to the mail the agent used. I won't come here to give false narrative if otherwise. I'm only trying to help and nothing more.

Thanks for your updates so far..
Pls help reach the person and get back.. thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by phyla(m): 9:42pm On Mar 17
Thanks for your response.
An application was done for a friend of mine in the past, we got talking lately and i was reviewing the application and requested the note.He used an agent and the agent i nowhere to be found.
My question is, how do we know how much needs to be paid, how would the payment be made etc
id4sho:

There was a charge back to a previous Visa fee which is fraudulent.
My take: craft a apology letter and pay the debt. Use your own bank dollar card or likes of chipper cash to pay.

If I may ask, who payed your previous Visa fee? Agent or U?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 9:57pm On Mar 17
Paulo01:

Thanks for your updates so far..
Pls help reach the person and get back.. thanks

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 11:02pm On Mar 17
Levels1:

Heaven knows I'm been honest here. I can forward my chats on how I suggested he tracked his application and how I gave him the same tracking links, and how he said he doesn't have access to the mail the agent used..... but was able to check it and I can equally forward is rejection stuff. I have no interest in giving false narrative to mislead anyone at all. And when people say they aren't able to check there's because they can't access their portal gives me concern because he was able to to God who made me. Why not just start from the beginning and let just see, make use of a new Gmail and follow the steps, it might works....

You have done well my brother!

We learn everyday, the person email might be used either way without him knowing lol šŸ˜†.

I still find it hard to believe if that will work out.

@Paulo01. Please follow Level1 advice and revert back to us pls
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Calmlolly: 11:46pm On Mar 17
BoNsi:
I refresh this page like everyday to see new information and updates because the wait time was exhausting. Finally I get to share my own journey;

Applied for SOWP - May 2023
Refused - 11th August, 2023

Visit Visa Application
Applied - 4th September, 2023
Passport Request - 7th Feb.
Passport submitted - 7th Feb.

Passport Returned - 13th Feb. 2024

Thank you for all the information and encouragement on this platform šŸ™šŸ¾
To those still waiting for a response, I wish you the very best šŸ™šŸ¾ success is on the way, keep the faith and stay prayed upā€¦
I use this as a point of Contact to God,Itā€™s draining being away from my partner for more than a year now..God give me my testimony toošŸ™šŸ™.My SOWP was also refused ,waiting on visit visa now.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sweetkev(m): 1:06am On Mar 18
wemzack:
Good afternoon my fellow nairalander and the knowledgeable in the house please enlight me on this matter I went for my biometric screening on February 23 of this year my application was on conference visa which suppose to come up on 27&28 of April this year and after 3 weeks they denied me please what could be my mistake or what did I suppose to do that I faill to do NOTE I submitted my conference invitation letter , my account is forty million naira,my personal asset is thirty million, but the VO said my financial situation and asset is not sufficient for my supposed trip, secondly he doesn't satisfied that I have legitimate business in Canada.please what is my mistake and what should I do because I want to re fired please you useful opinions and comments are welcome
I'm surprise you received a response after 3 weeks of biometric. Do you have US visa already on your passport before applying for Canada VV ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by wemzack: 8:39am On Mar 18
sweetkev:
I'm surprise you received a response after 3 weeks of biometric. Do you have US visa already on your passport before applying for Canada VV ?
morning bro my passport is just a virgin passport, even I was also surprised to receive response within 3 weeks of my biometric screening, it was exactly 3 weeks went for biometric on February 23 and got response on march 15
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SHITTU4444(f): 9:06am On Mar 18
Calmlolly:

I use this as a point of Contact to God,Itā€™s draining being away from my partner for more than a year now..God give me my testimony toošŸ™šŸ™.My SOWP was also refused ,waiting on visit visa now.

Congratulations

Pls did I need invitation letter to Apply for Tourist visa.

Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 9:19am On Mar 18
oluayebenz:

You have done well my brother!

We learn everyday, the person email might be used either way without him knowing lol šŸ˜†.

I still find it hard to believe if that will work out.

@Paulo01. Please follow Level1 advice and revert back to us pls

The said guy applied June/July submittion and Biometric, got denied September last year, and he keeps telling me is Visa is still on processing at Feb, but I suggest he tracked it and he see that it has been denied. The annoying part is that till now the agent is still telling him they haven't made any decisions yet. He paid for Work Visa but it was VV The agent apply for him.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by id4sho(m): 9:32am On Mar 18
Levels1:

The said guy applied June/July submittion and Biometric, got denied September last year, and he keeps telling me is Visa is still on processing at Feb, but I suggest he tracked it and he see that it has been denied. The annoying part is that till now the agent is still telling him they haven't made any decisions yet. He paid for Work Visa but it was VV The agent apply for him.
Agent Kola format
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sweetkev(m): 11:01am On Mar 18
wemzack:
morning bro my passport is just a virgin passport, even I was also surprised to receive response within 3 weeks of my biometric screening, it was exactly 3 weeks went for biometric on February 23 and got response on march 15
So surprised. Try again. Don't lose hope bro.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Okiki4kiss(f): 11:20am On Mar 18
Are you all in Canada now
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nazkid1: 11:33am On Mar 18
Please Iā€™m about applying for a tourist visa. I have a virgin passport because Iā€™ve not traveled out of the country ever before, but currently Iā€™m thinking of traveling to Ghana by road to get it stamped. Do you think itā€™s a nice idea? I read an article here on nairaland where someone was saying the land borders issues fake stamp and I can be banned from entering Canada if they discover the stamp is fake. NOTE: Iā€™m not trying to fake any stamp I just want to travel to Ghana to boost my travel history, I donā€™t know if someone in the past has used this means to relocate to Canada
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by piscesnow(f): 12:07pm On Mar 18
Hello fam. I'd appreciate responses or suggestions from anyone who might have gone through this or similar. My sister is expecting twins sometime in May. She is a single mother and would like to invite my cousin who is 28 years old and single through a visitors visa for 2 months to help with the babies.
1. Cousin is a fashion designer who doesn't have a travel history( just got a passport few weeks ago)
2. She doesnā€™t have money in her bank account as she is paid cash but has a fixed deposit of 550k
2. Cost of the trip would be borne by my sister.

Please what is the best way to proceed?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by wunmit202: 12:15pm On Mar 18
Levels1:

please check your mail need to ask some question from you. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 18
id4sho:

Agent Kola format

I'm not an agent please and I never claimed to be.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Levels1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18
wunmit202:
please check your mail need to ask some question from you. Thanks

Why don't you ask it here maybe it can interest others or might have an answer to it.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by id4sho(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18
Levels1:

I'm not an agent please and I never claimed to be.

I meant the Agent processing it for him. Advice him to confront the Agent and collect his login details. I advise people to avoid agents and DIY. This thread and EE thread is very rich which is enough for knowledge and questions. Visa application ain't rocket science
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 7:52pm On Mar 18
id4sho:

I meant the Agent processing it for him. Advice him to confront the Agent and collect his login details. I advise people to avoid agents and DIY. This thread and EE thread is very rich which is enough for knowledge and questions. Visa application ain't rocket science
Will they ever listen? Let them keep using agents and allow their chances and dream grow dim. Our people are so lazy.

How can I use an agent when I have an android phone and data to research? Visit quora, nairaland, read extensively, even print as much as you can...any information relevant to the type of visa you're applying for. Most of these agents aren't as knowledgeable as you are. They also visit here to tap information either as guests or as members. Always DIY but they'd never listen. They can consume their data on Netflix movies instead cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hasbunallah(f): 8:32pm On Mar 18
Eriokanmi:
Will they ever listen? Let them keep using agents and allow their chances and dream grow dim. Our people are so lazy.

How can I use an agent when I have an android phone and data to research? Visit quora, nairaland, read extensively, even print as much as you can...any information relevant to the type of visa you're applying for. Most of these agents aren't as knowledgeable as you are. They also visit here to tap information either as guests or as members. Always DIY but they'd never listen. They can consume their data on Netflix movies instead cheesy

DIY is cool if u got POF.
Some use agent cos some agent provide all and urs is only to be present at biometrics center.
As much as there are scammers everywhere, there are still good agents. Not everyone wants to rack there brain. Or sit with Lappy or phone.
Do what works for youā€¦ not all agent are scammers.
I know people use agent and got positive outcome, so also people who diy and got positiveā€¦. Likewise oppositeā€¦ diy with large POF yet deniedā€¦ agent with 1000years visa experience yet deniedā€¦ all is graceā€¦

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by williamszooh: 8:42pm On Mar 18
you are very correct
hasbunallah:

Some use agent cos some agent provide all and urs is only to be present at biometrics center.
As much as their are scammers everywhere, their are still good agents. Not everyone wants to rack there brain. Or sit with Lappy or phone.
I know people use agent and got positive outcome, so also people who diy and got positiveā€¦. Likewise oppositeā€¦ diy with large POF yet deniedā€¦ agent with 1000years visa experience yet deniedā€¦ all is graceā€¦
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eriokanmi: 9:36pm On Mar 18
hasbunallah:

As much as there are scammers everywhere, there are still good agents. Not everyone wants to rack there brain. Or sit with Lappy or phone.
I still maintain my stand on people being lazy. What's the success rate among those who used agents after parting with their millions and those who did it themselves with their brains? I've read people's comments on this threads from when it was created, till this point and I can tell you the percentage of those who used their brains far outweighs those who used agents. You can tell from their testimonies. What I've read mostly are sad stories of naive applicants who used agents.

You don't even need any agent for your POF. There are hundreds of loan companies who can offer that service at a flexible percentage interest or commission. Some do advertise here on NL sef. Go to students threads and you'd see them advertised by nairaland.com.

You don't need any agent to search for a conference that's relevant to your field. There's 10times.com, which is a leading global conference site. I had used it back in the days for all the events that I had attended. Most of the partners we work with in Nigeria today were sourced from those conferences and exhibitions attended which, I got via 10times.com. I had used eventsbrite too but 10times is richer and nobody recommended or introduced it to me. I searched online and did my due diligence on it. What else do you need...? You don't even need a property or the map of your home town to apply for a TRV. Agents had dashed the hopes of many innocent Nigerians and they cannever enter the USA, Canada and UK again. Some may be aware of their continued refusals after requesting a GCMS Note, while some aren't. That's not good news.

DIY remains the only option. If you're refused, try again.. you'd be surprised by the time you finally get through, you'd not spend one-quarter of what you'd have dashed an agent who would only kill your dreams. Enough said

4 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 10:20pm On Mar 18
houstin2020:
Good morning Nairalanders, I submitted my passport and that of my spouse since Feb 12. Each time I track it says it's under processing. Should i be worried because it's over one month already, it's PR visa but no response yet ... Has anyone experience same ?

Wow, I will be worried too because it's been more than a month. Is the passport delivered to the embassies, according to your tracking record? If I were you, I would chat with any VFS agent to check if my passport has been delivered to the embassy or not.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/contact-us#
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 10:27pm On Mar 18
wemzack:
Good afternoon my fellow nairalander and the knowledgeable in the house please enlight me on this matter I went for my biometric screening on February 23 of this year my application was on conference visa which suppose to come up on 27&28 of April this year and after 3 weeks they denied me please what could be my mistake or what did I suppose to do that I faill to do NOTE I submitted my conference invitation letter , my account is forty million naira,my personal asset is thirty million, but the VO said my financial situation and asset is not sufficient for my supposed trip, secondly he doesn't satisfied that I have legitimate business in Canada.please what is my mistake and what should I do because I want to re fired please you useful opinions and comments are welcome

Keep trying, you will hit the jackpot one day.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Ashirioluwa: 10:38pm On Mar 18
Eriokanmi:
I still maintain my stand on people being lazy. What's the success rate among those who used agents after parting with their millions and those who did it themselves with their brains? I've read people's comments on this threads from when it was created, till this point and I can tell you the percentage of those who used their brains far outweighs those who used agents. You can tell from their testimonies. What I've read mostly are sad stories of naive applicants who used agents.

You don't even need any agent for your POF. There are hundreds of loan companies who can offer that service at a flexible percentage interest or commission. Some do advertise here on NL sef. Go to students threads and you'd see them advertised by nairaland.com.

You don't need any agent to search for a conference that's relevant to your field. There's 10times.com, which is a leading global conference site. I had used it back in the days for all the events that I had attended. Most of the partners we work with in Nigeria today were sourced from those conferences and exhibitions attended which, I got via 10times.com. I had used eventsbrite too but 10times is richer and nobody recommended or introduced it to me. I searched online and did my due diligence on it. What else do you need...? You don't even need a property or the map of your home town to apply for a TRV. Agents had dashed the hopes of many innocent Nigerians and they cannever enter the USA, Canada and UK again. Some may be aware of their continued refusals after requesting a GCMS Note, while some aren't. That's not good news.

DIY remains the only option. If you're refused, try again.. you'd be surprised by the time you finally get through, you'd not spend one-quarter of what you'd have dashed an agent who would only kill your dreams. Enough said

To me, laziness is not the right word; they want 100% assurance. Most of those guys who went through agents were those who took no for answers. I believe the word greediness will be more appropriate because most of them knew that they were not genuine applicants, but they were trying to use the backdoor to get it done.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by id4sho(m): 10:44pm On Mar 18
hasbunallah:

Tell agent A and he will fill B. Visa application will be rejected, they will refuse telling you. Give clients his IRCC login details and they won't. Frustration sets in. They want you to still use their services for next application. They will hold your passport to Ransome (gangsters & criminals), why do they need your passport in the first place .
They won't pick your call nor reply your messages. IRCC will serve you 10yrs ban for false information cry abi Visa application fee charge back angry . Issuance of fake visa stamp or Visa on arrival story abi work permit in Nigeria. Demons from the pit of hell in human body.
Your mind go dey.
They cons is far more than the pros .
Everybody, should choose his poison

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Gotocourt: 11:17pm On Mar 18
id4sho:

Tell agent A and he will fill B. Visa application will be rejected, they will refuse telling you. Give clients his IRCC login details and they won't. Frustration sets in. They want you to still use their services for next application. They will hold your passport to Ransome (gangsters & criminals), why do they need your passport in the first place .
They won't pick your call nor reply your messages. IRCC will serve you 10yrs ban for false information cry abi Visa application fee charge back angry . Issuance of fake visa stamp or Visa on arrival story abi work permit in Nigeria. Demons from the pit of hell in human body.
Your mind go dey.
They cons is far more than the pros .
Everybody, should choose his poison
I no wan laugh grin. Most agents are after your money. Sincere Agents collect biometric &visa application fee. You pay them their money after successful visa. They use your email. Some agents don't follow up on timelines till PPR elapse. Their pains is more than joy

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sweetkev(m): 2:21am On Mar 19
Please guys, my agent used my email for the visa processing. My question is if the visa is approved, will IRCC contact me through my email ? The agent didn't give me my IRCC login details.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by hunee: 7:27am On Mar 19
You will be notified.
sweetkev:
Please guys, my agent used my email for the visa processing. My question is if the visa is approved, will IRCC contact me through my email ? The agent didn't give me my IRCC login details.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by maziemeka2024: 7:45am On Mar 19
Nazkid1:
Please Iā€™m about applying for a tourist visa. I have a virgin passport because Iā€™ve not traveled out of the country ever before, but currently Iā€™m thinking of traveling to Ghana by road to get it stamped. Do you think itā€™s a nice idea? I read an article here on nairaland where someone was saying the land borders issues fake stamp and I can be banned from entering Canada if they discover the stamp is fake. NOTE: Iā€™m not trying to fake any stamp I just want to travel to Ghana to boost my travel history, I donā€™t know if someone in the past has used this means to relocate to Canada

African countries don't really count in travel history. Don't waste your money going to Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 8:25am On Mar 19
sweetkev:

You should be able to create application status tracker with the information you have.

Your UCI and application number can be found on the ā€œBiometric instruction letterā€ you took to VFS for your biometric.

Also, you know the email.

You can use this link to create one.

https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (1095) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.