Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2322556 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (1100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SamReinvented: 9:43am On May 30, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Not with Canada, but with the US. Lufthansa, FRA transit both legs, without a valid Schengen visa....

Thank you very much for your advice. Got back a week ago. Visited both countries, I had no issues with immigration!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gentleiphy: 12:05am On May 31, 2018
manlikegb:

@gentleiphy, and how did you go about getting traveling insurance for your mom if I may ask. Information is always key. Thanks.

So sorry i just read your questions now.I called up two to three insurance coys in Nigeria from Canada here and asked for quotes,they all gave me and i chose the one that has better review which was AIICO.I think i paid about N49k for it.

Hope this helps.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 9:19pm On May 31, 2018
vibrant99:
As if that was all he submitted, people tend to make this things look so cheap, in reality, it isnt!

There is a case of someone being rejected when they applied for Visa, tourist to canada.
when the GCM notes came, do you know what was written by the VO? The applicant didn't submit a correspondent letter for previous Job, and that's why you reject an entire application? could he not have put it on hold and ask for it instead?
Now the person have to reapply and Just include the correspondence letter, another 52k when he could have simply scanned it with 200 Naira or take it to the embassy. Sometimes you wonder.

Hi Vibrant99, as we have always discussed, the onus is on an applicant to satisfy a VO. there are various upload tabs to use to express yourself in an online application and so much space for a paper documentation. some VOs are patient while some are not. the responsibility is on an applicant solely to sway a VOs mind.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 9:25pm On May 31, 2018
Zamil3440:

It is well.. did you do online or paper route? Mine was online and since January 23rd...

You won't believe i just got a refusal letter today, that was dated 31st of January, stating ugly facts that they are sorry they don't think I'm eligible based on my family ties in Canada, I don't even have any family members in Canada, I didn't even fill such in my form submitted, I think this people are just mean, so they kept me waiting for 3 months before sending me a refusal letter that was dated a week after my biometrics... something is wrong here..please I beg the gurus to help me respond to this kind of ugly letter... that was the only thing I got this morning and I'm surprised.... help oh!

A closing balance of 12M with a proper inflow and outflow of daily transactions
A reference letter from my bank stating me as the sole signatory to the account and moneu

Landed properties
Good travel experience USA 3 times, S.A. 3times UAE 10 times, with all the stamps clearly showing in my passport, I even just renewed my U.S. visa and that was sent too...

Company documents and pictures to back up
Letter from my company stating I'm the CEO of the company and detailed purpose of visit...

What could possibly be going on... I urge the gurus to help me oh...
Should I write to them or just re apply on a paper route this time?

How can you refuse someone a week after biometrics, and be sending the person letter of refusal that doesn't even make sense 3 months after submission?

Na wa oo

Hi Zamil3440, sorry for your refusal. primarily, this application is not about money. you have a company with inflow and outflow and a huge balance but are you spending this money as if its yours? did you make this application with your personal account? how did you budget your trip? your various trips, were they for business or pleasure and from which account were they funded? application route (paper or online) doesnt really matter because the new assessing VO will make reference to the GCMS notes to see if you have satisfied what you have run short of. the advise will be for you to source that document and address its concerns first. best of luck
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 9:47pm On May 31, 2018
gentleiphy:

When it comes to Canada visit visa..profile is not what qualifies you to enter Canada..Canada no send whether you have been to the moon or space before,if you like visit the US once every two weeks ,that is not what Canada has ever looked for or looking for ward to use as a criteria.ordering your gcms note wont even solve the problem because your refusal reason has no basis ,Canada didn't just want to issue you with visit visa.I have told people that its easier to get US visa than that of Canada and i don't know why and nobody knows why.So just wait for some time and reapply.There is nothing more you need to add in your application..that's just the truth. Even the US visit visa people have argued that you need travel history,good job,family ties all are lies...the US visa officers dishes out visa according to their mood.When i got denied US visit visa,i went with my cousin who had never visited even Ghana,his passport was even gotten 2 months before the US visa interview and he just finished NYSC looking for job and single.I on my part just even returned from a work seminar from Berlin,i have been to 19 European countries,3 Asian,4 South America,3 Middle east,12 African countries some work related,some vacation with my family and some to watch sports games like Lawn tennis,world cups,Champions leagues but i was denied based on family ties,travel history and all not what after the visa officer flipped all through my 3 passports with valid visas but my cousin was given 2 yrs entry visa with a virgin passport and no family tie and no job..so this things happen,but barely 4 months that i was denied the same US visa,same US embassy gave me 10yrs visit visa.

hi gentleiphy, this is not entirely true. this applicant has made a complaint about his application but you have judged just based on that. you did not assess his application or know the whole story. he has not even gotten his case notes as Canadian VOs are not bound to reveal the entire refusal reasons in the refusal letter. an embassy cant just refuse to issue visas, there are grounds on which a visa is issued and if an applicant meets them, a visa must then be issued. his GCMS will go a long way to clarify things so please dont discourage him from getting it.
as for US visas, the VOs are trained to look out for what they are looking for. travel history really helps but sometimes a VO still just doesnt trust you. i know people who have studied in the UK for 3+ years and visited more than 10 scheghen countries(which really does count as 1 as they are accessible with a single visa) and got a US visit visa, traveled and never returned, till date. we dont know how these VOs are trained but obviously they are very well trained to do this as majority of their issued visas are used well. this 'mood' story about the US VOs is false as far as i'm concerned. the crap they hear is just too damn much. when you are in the consulate awaiting your turn, you will indeed know that people get the VOs tired of these stories. some dont even make sense to you, who is an applicant with his/her case yet to be judged.
in all honesty, the 10-year visa was then issued to you because the VO knows that Canada is better than the US and all those all what not shenghen countries really and since you have a PR in canada, there is no point.you dont see canadian typically migrating to europe but the reverse is crystal clear. most european countries are not doing so well anyway Greece, Spain, Italy etc. if it was personal, they will still refuse the visa because you are not entitled to it as a canadian PR and even if you get a canadian passport, that can only allow you travel to the POE to seek entry which can be refused. its a privilege not a right. i really do hope you get my point

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 9:55pm On May 31, 2018
SeriaBravo:
Good Afternoon, Please I got a passport request notification just now.I did the online application and I apply for my family.However, I recently resumed my MSC studies in Germany about 3 weeks ago but my family is still in Nigeria.Please how can I handle this?
Guru's please advise

hi SeriaBravo, i hope you have sorted this out. if not, raise a case specific enquiry on this issue and you shall be told what best to do. most likely you shall be asked to submit somewhere close to you while your family submit here. you can also take the high road and send down your passport to them for submission and stamping and then they send back to you. good luck
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 9:59pm On May 31, 2018
Abidemi501:
Hello reader,
Please assist me by enlighten about visiting visa. I had someone at Canada. She promised me that I will find job when I get there. I don't know which visa to apply for. If I apply for visiting visa, will there be opportunity for me to work at Canada before 6month of stay runs out? Or what can I do to work there? I had no skills but I hold b.ed degree. I need honest response to this question

hi Abidemi501, i shall advise you to casually ignore this promise. no one can promise you a job really. if you have a B.ed degree, why dont you work for a while and see if the skilled worker/trades program will work out for you? if you get a visit visa, there is not permission to work or a way to convert it straightforwardly. just take your time and do things the right way, it is completely worth it.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 10:04pm On May 31, 2018
Asihanmi:
Hello House. I need your assistance. My spouse was busy with studies when my child and I visited US and Canada for Vacation in 2016. Although,my spouse now has valid US visa but hasn't travelled with it, been to UAE and Ghana. We plan to go to Canada on vacation this year in end of July. I earn more so will include my financial statement with that of my spouse.
Meanwhile my spouse's passport will expire March 2019.
When I checked visitor's processing time it was 31days so I believe there is still time for my spouse to apply for visitor's this may.

My questions are:
1. Is it necessary unconfirmed air ticket is included in my spouse's application?
2. Will travel insurance for their whole family be required?
3.What will be compelling to put up as a motivation in the statement of purpose if required.
I welcome everyone's input as the application will be submitted next week.

Hi, when an entire family is travelling, there is a greater onus on the applicant because you can very easily decide not to come back or even take the high road(asylum). i dont really know if anyone can advise you on what to put in your statement of purpose. it is your story and you know how best to tell it. your job is simple, make the VO believe beyond any doubt that this is purely a visit visa and include every document including pictures from previous trips(if any) and be honest in your application. best of luck
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jawa: 10:35pm On May 31, 2018
paparazzi1987:

Your EE applications has nothing to do with your previous study permits refusal and it will not affect your wife visitors visa. Since your EE is still a profile and you have not been nominated.

However, if you still insist on deleting it; You can only WITHDRAW an Eligible EE profile. but in your own case, it says you are NOT ELIGIBLE...so your profile is just dormant and nothing to worry about.

hi paparazzi1987, i honestly think this may be false. the applicant created and submitted an EE profile and was deemed ineligible. it was not a case of using the CRS tool to check eligibility. this is a clear indication of an intent to migrate to Canada expressly. he then has 2 study visa refusals with a concern 'not a genuine student' and you're saying it wasnt due to the EE profile created? yes there is something called 'dual intent' but this is a hard case to prove. it is tough for an applicant to show plans to migrate to canada permanently and at the same time want to go study in which a condition is that he has to go back home thereafter. my guess here is that he may have gotten a TRV, then created the EE profile which was deemed ineligible and then applied for the study visas which were refused. if this was the sequence, then the VOs comments are clear enough grounds for refusal but if not, pardon my misunderstanding.

@Asihanmi, I hope you took your time with this one because its not an easy one and since you are listed in your wife's application, they may feel this is your easy way out and may refuse it.if your spouse's visa is approved, i advise you to be as prepared as you can at POE with return tickets, accommodation plan and enough money because it can either be a piece of cake 2 minutes or hours of grilling and confirmation. and if you work, please inform your office you're visiting canada.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by paparazzi1987(m): 12:59am On Jun 01, 2018
Jawa:

hi paparazzi1987, i honestly think this may be false. the applicant created and submitted an EE profile and was deemed ineligible. it was not a case of using the CRS tool to check eligibility. this is a clear indication of an intent to migrate to Canada expressly. he then has 2 study visa refusals with a concern 'not a genuine student' and you're saying it wasnt due to the EE profile created? yes there is something called 'dual intent' but this is a hard case to prove. it is tough for an applicant to show plans to migrate to canada permanently and at the same time want to go study in which a condition is that he has to go back home thereafter. my guess here is that he may have gotten a TRV, then created the EE profile which was deemed ineligible and then applied for the study visas which were refused. if this was the sequence, then the VOs comments are clear enough grounds for refusal but if not, pardon my misunderstanding.

@Asihanmi, I hope you took your time with this one because its not an easy one and since you are listed in your wife's application, they may feel this is your easy way out and may refuse it.if your spouse's visa is approved, i advise you to be as prepared as you can at POE with return tickets, accommodation plan and enough money because it can either be a piece of cake 2 minutes or hours of grilling and confirmation. and if you work, please inform your office you're visiting canada.

@Jawa This your assertion get K-Leg oo! Before i applied for study permit to Canada in 2015, i had series of profile created on Express Entry.

At the EE profile stage no UCI will be given but if you have been nominated or apply for visa before that is when u get UCI and this Unique ID links all your histories with them.

If you applied for EE and get Nominated that is a different situation but when you are not yet nominated or deemed ineligible, it has nothing to do with this.

Note: Mind you the EE profile is a system things (i.e No VO is assigned to deem applicant Eligibility or selected applicant in the pool, rather a criteria is set to selected certain applicants).

The previous visa refusal might have impact on his applications but saying Ineligible profile will have impact is NOT TRUE.

As for the Dual Intent, Visitors/Study Visa + dormant or Not Yet Nominated EE profile does not equate to dual intent.
Dual Intent is when you have APPLIED and PAID application FEES for Non-Immigrant Visas ++ when You also have applied for PR (i.e Nominated and Paid for PR processing fee)
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by travelland(f): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2018
Asihanmi:
Hello House. I need your assistance. My spouse was busy with studies when my child and I visited US and Canada for Vacation in 2016. Although,my spouse now has valid US visa but hasn't travelled with it, been to UAE and Ghana. We plan to go to Canada on vacation this year in end of July. I earn more so will include my financial statement with that of my spouse.
Meanwhile my spouse's passport will expire March 2019.
When I checked visitor's processing time it was 31days so I believe there is still time for my spouse to apply for visitor's this may.

My questions are:
1. Is it necessary unconfirmed air ticket is included in my spouse's application?
2. Will travel insurance for their whole family be required?
3.What will be compelling to put up as a motivation in the statement of purpose if required.
I welcome everyone's input as the application will be submitted next week.

It's a plus to include your flight booking, travel insurance is also a good addition to your application as a motivation for travelling you can tell them you intend to go for family vacation since you already have a good travel history
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by travelland(f): 8:36am On Jun 01, 2018
SeriaBravo:
Good Afternoon, Please I got a passport request notification just now.I did the online application and I apply for my family.However, I recently resumed my MSC studies in Germany about 3 weeks ago but my family is still in Nigeria.Please how can I handle this?
Guru's please advise

Let your family send theirs meanwhile call the embassy or send an email to them informing them of your situation, they will tell you what to do

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SeriaBravo: 8:52am On Jun 01, 2018
Thanks for your input.

I sent them an email and I was instructed to submit at my closest VAC while my family submit theirs in Lagos.They have since received their passport with the stamped visa.

However, I just sent mine two days ago as I needed my passport to finish my permit in Germany.
Jawa:

hi SeriaBravo, i hope you have sorted this out. if not, raise a case specific enquiry on this issue and you shall be told what best to do. most likely you shall be asked to submit somewhere close to you while your family submit here. you can also take the high road and send down your passport to them for submission and stamping and then they send back to you. good luck
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Eweren: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hello everyone pleas I will like to apply for Canada visa just want your own opinion on what to do
My husband is a British citizen I have been to Dubai,Paris and USA now we want to apply for Canada .I stay in Nigeria his in UK on my france visa shows EU spouse .pls how do we go about it
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by manlikegb: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
paparazzi1987:

@Jawa This your assertion get K-Leg oo! Before i applied for study permit to Canada in 2015, i had series of profile created on Express Entry.

At the EE profile stage no UCI will be given but if you have been nominated or apply for visa before that is when u get UCI and this Unique ID links all your histories with them.

If you applied for EE and get Nominated that is a different situation but when you are not yet nominated or deemed ineligible, it has nothing to do with this.

Note: Mind you the EE profile is a system things (i.e No VO is assigned to deem applicant Eligibility or selected applicant in the pool, rather a criteria is set to selected certain applicants).

The previous visa refusal might have impact on his applications but saying[b] Ineligible profile will have impact is NOT TRUE.
[/b]
As for the Dual Intent, Visitors/Study Visa + dormant or Not Yet Nominated EE profile does not equate to dual intent.
Dual Intent is when you have APPLIED and PAID application FEES for Non-Immigrant Visas ++ when You also have applied for PR (i.e Nominated and Paid for PR processing fee)

@paparazzi1987, I believe you're getting this entirely wrong and I have a story to tell you to clarify it to you.

My brother had visited Canada before in 2011. Spent about 2wks and returned. Didn't abuse the condition of his visa.
Fast forward to 2018, he applied ONLINE for Canada TRV with his wife and children and they were all denied.
He couldn't believe it as the reasons ticked were travel history, purpose of visit, and one other reason I can't seem to recall right now.
He was pissed and wanted to re-apply through paper this time and of course express his displeasure and all.
I advised him to hold on first and apply for GCMS.
When the GCMS report came, here are some of the VO's noted concerns that I can remember off of the top of my head;
-entire family traveling
-scanned documentation mumbled up. Some lump sums in head of family account and not sure the money will be available to him while in Canada.
-I can see they have some travel history to US, UK, Ireland etc but its hard to tell who went where(another case of doc mumbled up I guess)
-GCMS record shows head of family had an Express Entry profile.
-Wife have an aunt living in BLAH BLAH province

Now, after I read all these, I asked my brother if he ever applied for Canada PR, he said he joined the express extra pool in 2015 but he did not apply because he never got Invitation to Apply(ITA) till the profile expires.

Point of my story is, its not until you have applied for PR before they know you intend to migrate to Canada. Having an express entry profile alone is enough proof of your intent. Be it long time or short term.

Hope someone learns from this.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by paparazzi1987(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
manlikegb:

@paparazzi1987, I believe you're getting this entirely wrong and I have a story to tell you to clarify it to you.

My brother had visited Canada before in 2011. Spent about 2wks and returned. Didn't abuse the condition of his visa.
Fast forward to 2018, he applied ONLINE for Canada TRV with his wife and children and they were all denied.
He couldn't believe it as the reasons ticked were travel history, purpose of visit, and one other reason I can't seem to recall right now.
He was pissed and wanted to re-apply through paper this time and of course express his displeasure and all.
I advised him to hold on first and apply for GCMS.
When the GCMS report came, here are some of the VO's noted concerns that I can remember off of the top of my head;
-entire family traveling
-scanned documentation mumbled up. Some lump sums in head of family account and not sure the money will be available to him while in Canada.
-I can see they have some travel history to US, UK, Ireland etc but its hard to tell who went where(another case of doc mumbled up I guess)
-GCMS record shows head of family had an Express Entry profile.
-Wife have an aunt living in BLAH BLAH province

Now, after I read all these, I asked my brother if he ever applied for Canada PR, he said he joined the express extra pool in 2015 but he did not apply because he never got Invitation to Apply(ITA) till the profile expires.

Point of my story is, its not until you have applied for PR before they know you intend to migrate to Canada. Having an express entry profile alone is enough proof of your intent. Be it long time or short term.

Hope someone learns from this.

Ok you are right !!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Iruosonobrugwhe: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2018
Please has anyone contacted the Visa Application center to track TRV application?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by borvick(f): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
Good day great folks here, lve been a silent reader and lve really learnt a lot from this forum. I need advice on how to go about my application please.
Firstly, my present passport expires April 2019, is it possible for me to get a new passport before l put up my application in August? I intend to travel to Canada during my visit to Newyork by November this year. I have been to the US for visit two times.
Secondly, the purpose of my trip is to visit my son in Canada who’s schooling with study permit, which document do l need and what are my chances, lm the one sponsoring my son’s education, he’s been in school since 2016.
Kindly assist a mother, l don’t want to do mistake, l fear all these VO’s o�.
Thanks for your response.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
Good evening everyone. Please I want to relocate to Canada. My agent said I need to get an invitation letter to enable me qualify for visa application. Can anyone be of help?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adefreshguy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
Good evening house,
is there anyone who applied around may 9th and have received a response(online).
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gg4real: 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
A family of 5 applied on May 8 and they have received passport request

adefreshguy:
Good evening house,
is there anyone who applied around may 9th and have received a response(online).
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adefreshguy(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2018
thanks @gg4real i havent received any update on my application since may 9. what could be taking time, any guru in the house should help.

gg4real:
A family of 5 applied on May 8 and they have received passport request

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gg4real: 10:33am On Jun 05, 2018
Be patient, you will surely get an update soon. Even my friend who submitted on May 3 hasn't receive any update yet

adefreshguy:
thanks @gg4real i havent received any update on my application since may 9. what could be taking time, any guru in the house should help.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by paparazzi1987(m): 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
gg4real:
Be patient, you will surely get an update soon. Even my friend who submitted on May 3 hasn't receive any update yet

Some1 submitted April 30..No update as well
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bayolino: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2018
gg4real:
What a grace....

Congrats bro

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bayolino: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
brotundes:
Please anyone with knowledge on days that passport stay when requested for it.
I submitted it today so I want to know when to go for pick up

Hi bro... As your passport been returned? Pls do update the house

Cheers
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by adefreshguy(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2018
thanks bro. do i even have a choice in the first place.

gg4real:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by borvick(f): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2018
Still waiting for response......

Good day great folks here, lve been a silent reader and lve really learnt a lot from this forum. I need advice on how to go about my application please.
Firstly, my present passport expires April 2019, is it possible for me to get a new passport before l put up my application in August? I intend to travel to Canada during my visit to Newyork by November this year. I have been to the US for visit two times.
Secondly, the purpose of my trip is to visit my son in Canada who’s schooling with study permit, which document do l need and what are my chances, lm the one sponsoring my son’s education, he’s been in school since 2016.
Thanks for your response.[/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OmoBendel24: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
borvick:
Still waiting for response......

Thanks for your response.

On the surface, your chances may be high even though we're not visa officers. Go about renewing your passport now, let them know you have trips to make by the time your current passport is left with less than 6 months validity, they understand. If possible too and you are sure of the US trip, purchase your US return ticket now and add it to your application by the time you are applying. Let your flight reservation reflect US-Canada return to show you will be flying in from the US. All other documents pertaining your proposed accommodation, job, finances, assets, your son's proof of academics and relationship to you, payments and all, etc....
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by borvick(f): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
@OmoBemdel24

Thanks for your response, lve already purchased my ticket to Newyork, I intend to visit Canada with my brother who’s a US citizen when l get to New York hoping to get my ticket to Canada when l get to US, can l still attached the New York ticket to my application even though it’s not routed to Canada but return to nigeria?

On the surface, your chances may be high even though we're not visa officers. Go about renewing your passport now, let them know you have trips to make by the time your current passport is left with less than 6 months validity, they understand. If possible too and you are sure of the US trip, purchase your US return ticket now and add it to your application by the time you are applying. Let your flight reservation reflect US-Canada return to show you will be flying in from the US. All other documents pertaining your proposed accommodation, job, finances, assets, your son's proof of academics and relationship to you, payments and all, etc....

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (1100) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Ashirioluwa, Ajalalomo and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.