Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2305602 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (1093) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bambi5(f): 9:37am On May 29, 2019
Good day Guys,

I applied for Us Visa sometime I December I got rejected, then I tried Canada in January but got rejected again.

Can I re apply now and what can I do differently to convince them that I will return as my financials and travel history are on point.

N.B: I was pregnant when I went for the biometrics, could that be the reason?

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2019
@dbeebee
Yes your application has been approved and ur application is successful
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Dedzstar789: 10:42am On May 29, 2019
In my case patience was not it.

If I didn’t complain and get into action my passport still would not be ready! I will give you guys all details as soon as I get it in my hands. Lol.. superstition won’t let me spoil this before I even enjoy it! Lol

jj17cv:
@Dedzstar789
Las las Congratulation I told u to cool down Canada don't like doing things rush rush they already approve ur visa patient is the key .. You said u want to go to Canada next week as my new business venture starts in June and u need the break! Share the documents

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Metroman123: 10:57am On May 29, 2019
Concate:

Please which airline and did you pay? Kindly assist with the link.
Thanks.

It was a mere booking, showing my itinerary. I did not pay, i did not hold the booking.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Concate(f): 7:44pm On May 29, 2019
Metroman123:

It was a mere booking, showing my itinerary. I did not pay, i did not hold the booking.

Wow! No payment at all? How did u get the ticket. Kindly send me d link or website so I can try it. Many thanks. I await ur response.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Fireson: 8:13pm On May 29, 2019
Metroman123:

Sir! How did you do it?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pointednose: 9:47pm On May 29, 2019
Good day everyone,

I just got the gcms notes I requested and found out the two reasons my application was refused.

First of all, they wrote that my friend's wife didn't put a supported letter of invitation to my application, and that since I will be travelling with my xxxxx child. There may not be any economic ties or financial reasons to come back to Nigeria.

I believe I can easily respond to this in my next application. However, I noticed that they wrote that I will be travelling with my .....child (......was cleaned off from the notes that was sent to me). I am guessing the..... means US or American child cos I gave birth to my daughter in the US but I didn't mark that she will be accompanying me to Canada, so I'm wondering why they will just assume that and then put it in my notes, then clean it off when I requested.

The second reason for the refusal is because my purpose of travel was vague and poorly documented.
My purpose of travel is visit, and doing some sightseeing. How do I put in an impressive purpose of travel especially because my purpose of travel is visit.

Thank you very much.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Chimaobi305: 1:45am On May 30, 2019
Please how did you requested for it and how much?

pointednose:
Good day everyone,

I just got the gcms notes I requested and found out the two reasons my application was refused.

First of all, they wrote that my friend's wife didn't put a supported letter of invitation to my application, and that since I will be travelling with my xxxxx child. There may not be any economic ties or financial reasons to come back to Nigeria.

I believe I can easily respond to this in my next application. However, I noticed that they wrote that I will be travelling with my .....child (......was cleaned off from the notes that was sent to me). I am guessing the..... means US or American child cos I gave birth to my daughter in the US but I didn't mark that she will be accompanying me to Canada, so I'm wondering why they will just assume that and then put it in my notes, then clean it off when I requested.

The second reason for the refusal is because my purpose of travel was vague and poorly documented.
My purpose of travel is visit, and doing some sightseeing. How do I put in an impressive purpose of travel especially because my purpose of travel is visit.

Thank you very much.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by rowon(m): 2:54am On May 30, 2019
Hi guys. I just completed and submitted my application online today. I paid $185 using my master card for both application fee and biometric but no info on when and how to go about the biometric. Plz can somebody enlighten me. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Princess2019: 2:56am On May 30, 2019
You will get the mail in 1-2days.

rowon:
Hi guys. I just completed and submitted my application online today. I paid $185 using my master card for both application fee and biometric but no info on when and how to go about the biometric. Plz can somebody enlighten me. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SimpleDimples: 6:25am On May 30, 2019
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Metroman123: 10:32am On May 30, 2019
Concate:

Wow! No payment at all? How did u get the ticket. Kindly send me d link or website so I can try it. Many thanks. I await ur response.

I used travelstat.ng. i did my booking and a confirmation was sent to me in which i am meant to pay within 24 hours. Just print out the confirmation. Why will someone pay for a trip you are not sure of. I think it is even on their website that you dont need to pay for the ticket.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 11:10am On May 30, 2019
Metroman123:

I used travelstat.ng. i did my booking and a confirmation was sent to me in which i am meant to pay within 24 hours. Just print out the confirmation. Why will someone pay for a trip you are not sure of. I think it is even on their website that you dont need to pay for the ticket.

I told someone here but I was attacked.
Infact ticket reservation is not mandatory for visit visa
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Concate(f): 12:05pm On May 30, 2019
oluayebenz:

It's clearly stated on the checklist that you make provisional flight and hotel booking for visit visa. It is a requirement but do not have to be paid for.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 2:13pm On May 30, 2019
why were u attack
oluayebenz:

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Metroman123: 2:27pm On May 30, 2019
Concate:

It's clearly stated on the checklist that you make provisional flight and hotel booking for visit visa. It is a requirement but do not have to be paid for.

Very correct i think. Just make your booking without ant hold or payment. Just to show your itinerary.

The attached will also be of help.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Concate(f): 7:07pm On May 30, 2019
Metroman123:

Thanks so much for this. It was really helpful. I've done the booking now.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baztardmods: 9:47am On May 31, 2019
Hello guys
Please what reason can I use to invite my brother and his family of 4 to Canada to visit me, I'm in my 2nd year?
Please respond if you know good reason for invitation and what could I use as social ties for him?

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by smatadex(m): 10:39am On May 31, 2019
My applications was rejected, they said they are not satisfied I will come back. What can I do next please
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pointednose: 10:46am On May 31, 2019
Apply for gcms notes to know the specific reasons why you were refused.
You can apply for the notes through applygcms or goge other means of doing so
smatadex:
My applications was rejected, they said they are not satisfied I will come back. What can I do next please
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 11:36am On May 31, 2019
Baztardmods:
Hello guys
Please what reason can I use to invite my brother and his family of 4 to Canada to visit me, I'm in my 2nd year?
Please respond if you know good reason for invitation and what could I use as social ties for him?

Thank you

I doubt if the whole family invitation can fly but nothing is impossible.
What will be their tie back home?
Abi they wan Japa.....

Why not invite your brother alone for now?

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 11:37am On May 31, 2019
smatadex:

What are the documents submitted?
Tourist/visit visa?
Any travel history?
Employment ?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Baztardmods: 12:32pm On May 31, 2019
oluayebenz:

I doubt if the whole family invitation can fly but nothing is impossible.
What will be their tie back home?
Abi they wan Japa.....

Why not invite your brother alone for now?
He has lands and a good job, they just want to visit for 2wks only. He is not japaring because he can't abandon his work, and he is sponsoring the whole family all expenses by him.
what do u think?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Chimaobi305: 12:45pm On May 31, 2019
Have you collected your passport? And please when did you submitted your application?

smatadex:
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by smatadex(m): 12:47pm On May 31, 2019
oluayebenz:

What are the documents submitted?
Tourist/visit visa?
Any travel history?
Employment ?

Tourist visa for me and my wife
No travel history, and she was once denied US visa
Business, but not registered
Marriage certificate
Statement of account of both of us with good cash flow
Sponsorship account with over 10m balance.

Im thinking of applying again through paper route, but this time to include landed properties, house rent agreement and receipts, I have a car but the proof of ownership carries my dad name, I don’t know if I can’t still use it. And hopefully if I can get back up letter from one of Military barracks in Lagos
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by smatadex(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2019
Chimaobi305:
Have you collected your passport? And please when did you submitted your application?

Is online application, they didn’t ask for my passport
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by oluayebenz: 1:30pm On May 31, 2019
smatadex:

Tourist visa for me and my wife
No travel history, and she was once denied US visa
Business, but not registered

Marriage certificate
Statement of account of both of us with good cash flow
Sponsorship account with over 10m balance.

Im thinking of applying again through paper route, but this time to include landed properties, house rent agreement and receipts, I have a car but the proof of ownership carries my dad name, I don’t know if I can’t still use it. And hopefully if I can get back up letter from one of Military barracks in Lagos

Travel history is one of the best factor Canada considered to issue visa. Though it can be overlooked if applicant profile is strong and convincing enough.

You said sponsorship account, who is sponsoring?

No need to include the car ownership since it's not in your name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (1093) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: Jokky001 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.