Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2330804 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (1105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SimpleDimples: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2019
bibiliscious:

Good day All, Trust all is well.

Further to my above inquiry - submitted paper application 10th May 2019 but status via tracking site says " No Record found".

I received an email 29th May 2019 confirming receipt of my biometrics and advising that it is valid till 2029 but still no update on my application.

How else can i track my application? i was reading their website and i saw link paper application to an online account? it says to sign in either by :
* Sign-in Partner (SecureKey Concierge) uses your online banking information
*GCKey is the Government of Canada credential

Please advise if i should do so ? really need to know if all is okay. cz i dont get why my bank information should be used for an online account.

Kindly assist

Many thanks in advance

Expect their decision soon.

Sign in using GCKey

Ensure you type in your correct details.

Congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by bibiliscious: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2019
SimpleDimples:

Expect their decision soon.

Sign in using GCKey

Ensure you type in your correct details.

Congratulations in advance

Amen oh!!!!Many Thanks for your prompt response and advise

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nellykuch: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2019
Thanks sis.
jaybaby2017:
@Nellykuch...
Please don't make the mistake I made. I applied for visitor's visa with my two kids to visit my husband who is also a student in Canada and was refused three times. We got all GCM note and all three implied that since hubby was schooling..that the tendency to remain in Canada was stronger despite my job in IOC.
We were advised to apply for SOWP( for myself) and Study permit for my kids since they are of school age. I applied on the 15th of February 2019 and we were sent Medical request on the 13th of May 2019. Awaiting our passport since I did paper route.
Save yourself the stress and just apply for SOWP.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Dedzstar789: 3:17am On Jun 04, 2019
Long Post Alert! Please excuse any grammatical errors.

I promised that I was going to tell you guys my story but decided to wait until I got into Canada! Because the way bad belle is set up ehn.. my testimony had to have been complete before I posted my story. Before I start, I must say mine is a story of grace and never giving up and knowing God almighty has my back and trusting in my faith. I have to say this because God is the only person that made this happen for me.

Anyways, from my last post you will see that I have what many call a great profile. I’ve been travelling abroad since I was inside my mother’s womb and am currently on my 6th or 7th passport. I have previous visas from major first world countries - The UK, US, Schegen territories and even went to boarding school in Canada. I have two degrees both of which were gotten from the UK. I’ve been to plenty countries including the UAE, South Africa, Jamaica, The Bahamas, Ukraine, Turkey, France, The Netherlands, Italy etc. I have my own business that’s doing okay (okay because na buhari economy we dey) and I have very capable sponsors as parents! My mum’s passport is a world map and my Father’s bank statements can carry me anywhere. So imagine my surprise that in February 2019 when I applied to visit Canada alongside my mum, I was denied based on financial assets and family ties in and out of Canada while my mum’s visa was granted. I was shocked to my bone marrow but my mum contacted someone who works at the Canadian high commission Lagos and he then explained that the mistake I made was use my father as my sponsor (apparently Canada frowns upon adults being sponsored by other adults unless it’s your spouse.. take note of this guys). I decided to immediately reapply and this time I over documented (check previous post for all documents I submitted). I was pretty confident at this point that I was going to get the VISA so imagine my shock once again when I was denied based on the same financial assets and family ties in and out of Canada. This time I was beyond angry! What more did these people want? I kept looking back at my life and started wondering when I started getting visa denials? Me? Then I started blaming my mother for travelling to and from the US a few months before giving birth to me because this wahala made no sense to me! How? The VO said they weren’t confident I wouldn’t return and I’m like HOW WONT I RETURN? I returned after school, I have never overstayed a VISA ever in my life, I’m a tax paying Nigerian for God’s sake! Anyways. I let it go cause I thought maybe this isn’t what God wants for me.

About 3 days after I got my second denial, I couldn’t sleep. My mind was tossing and turning and I was just all over the place wondering whether I should get an immigration lawyer involved or not, this is when God stepped in. I remembered a friend who told me she wrote to British embassy after a denial and they gave her a VISA so I decided that I was going to write an email to the Canadian high commission in London (they handled my application) and give them a real piece of my angry mind.

I typed up a VERY LONG email where I accused them of not paying due diligence to my application. I asked them to explain why I was denied without giving me generic reasons such as the ones they stated in my denial. I again explained my travel history, my education, my business and everything I have. I explained that how can they said I have no family ties in Nigeria when my father is saying he’s sponsoring me and will remain back home? What about my business that was profitable? All they had to do was google my business and they’ll see we are legitimate! Plus I had provided proof of ongoing business with major Nigerian and international brands? Also, I asked that is it cause I have no children and am divorced that I am being profiled as someone who won’t come back? It made no sense to me as my travel history and my education abroad could show that I had no interest in running away from Nigeria. If I didn’t run away then? Why would I run away now? Anyways. The email was long, angry and I basically told them they are doing a terrible job at selecting genuine visitors. When I was done typing, I prayed over it for a while. Finished praying and read through it again, made several corrections and then sent the email to all the email addresses I could find online for the London high commission.

3 days later I got a response from them saying they had received my email and the contents were noted and that my application was under re review. At this point I praised God because I knew a door had been open to me and that he was going to intervene. I didn’t hear back from them for another 3 weeks.. but when I did, it was an original passport request. I couldn’t believe my eyes! I didn’t reapply, all I did was trust God to fight for me and stated my case and they gave me a TRV!

I submitted my passport on the 3rd of May and picked it up on the 30th of May (that whole wait is another long story that doesn’t need sharing).

It is now June 4th and I am writing this long epistle from Toronto, Canada. I’m here for a few weeks before I return back to Lagos to face the Naija grind! At this point all I can do is thank God almighty because he gave me a testimony! A great gift and I’m beyond happy that my story ended like this.

My story is peculiar and different and I’m sure there are people who might want to try what I did after a denial. One thing I will advise is before you accuse them of anything make sure your profile is strong enough (before you end up shouting yourself in the foot) and make sure your spirit, mind and soul have the backing of Christ. I knew God wanted me to send that email which is why I sent it. It’s important to also know your rights and be educated about things before doing anything. Also never give up! In everything you do, never give up! God rewards your diligence and I pray he will see each and everyone through their applications!

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by canadaman18: 4:05am On Jun 04, 2019
Dedzstar789:

I promised that I was going to tell you guys my story but decided to wait until I got into Canada! Because the way bad belle is set up ehn.. my testimony had to have been complete before I posted my story. Before I start, I must say mine is a story of grace and never giving up and knowing God almighty has my back and trusting in my faith. I have to say this because God is the only person that made this happen for me.

Anyways, from my last post you will see that I have what many call a great profile. I’ve been travelling abroad since I was inside my mother’s womb and am currently on my 6th or 7th passport. I have previous visas from major first world countries - The UK, US, Schegen territories and even went to boarding school in Canada. I have two degrees both of which were gotten from the UK. I’ve been to plenty countries including the UAE, South Africa, Jamaica, The Bahamas, Ukraine, Turkey, France, The Netherlands, Italy etc. I have my own business that’s doing okay (okay because na buhari economy we dey) and I have very capable sponsors as parents! My mum’s passport is a world map and my Father’s bank statements can carry me anywhere. So imagine my surprise that in February 2019 when I applied to visit Canada alongside my mum, I was denied based on financial assets and family ties in and out of Canada while my mum’s visa was granted. I was shocked to my bone marrow but my mum contacted someone who works at the Canadian high commission Lagos and he then explained that the mistake I made was use my father as my sponsor (apparently Canada frowns upon adults being sponsored by other adults unless it’s your spouse.. take note of this guys). I decided to immediately reapply and this time I over documented (check previous post for all documents I submitted). I was pretty confident at this point that I was going to get the VISA so imagine my shock once again when I was denied based on the same financial assets and family ties in and out of Canada. This time I was beyond angry! What more did these people want? I kept looking back at my life and started wondering when I started getting visa denials? Me? Then I started blaming my mother for travelling to and from the US a few months before giving birth to me because this wahala made no sense to me! How? The VO said they weren’t confident I wouldn’t return and I’m like HOW WONT I RETURN? I returned after school, I have never overstayed a VISA ever in my life, I’m a tax paying Nigerian for God’s sake! Anyways. I let it go cause I thought maybe this...

Congrats and welcome to Toronto! Love this story , sometimes you gotta just trust God and be bold!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by pufframmy: 5:27am On Jun 04, 2019
congrat
Dedzstar789:

Anyways, from my last post you will see that I have what many call a great profile. I’ve been travelling abroad since I was inside my mother’s womb and am currently on my 6th or 7th passport. I have previous visas from major first world countries - The UK, US, Schegen territories and even went to boarding school in Canada. I have two degrees both of which were gotten from the UK. I’ve been to plenty countries including the UAE, South Africa, Jamaica, The Bahamas, Ukraine, Turkey, France, The Netherlands, Italy etc. I have my own business that’s doing okay (okay because na buhari economy we dey) and I have very capable sponsors as parents! My mum’s passport is a world map and my Father’s bank statements can carry me anywhere. So imagine my surprise that in February 2019 when I applied to visit Canada alongside my mum, I was denied based on financial assets and family ties in and out of Canada while my mum’s visa was granted. I was shocked to my bone marrow but my mum contacted someone who works at the Canadian high commission Lagos and he then explained that the mistake I made was use my father as my sponsor (apparently Canada frowns upon adults being sponsored by other adults unless it’s your spouse.. take note of this guys). I decided to immediately reapply and this time I over documented (check previous post for all documents I submitted). I was pretty confident at this point that I was going to get the VISA so imagine my shock once again when I was denied based on the same financial assets and family ties in and out of Canada. This time I was beyond angry! What more did these people want? I kept looking back at my life and started wondering when I started getting visa denials? Me? Then I started blaming my mother for travelling to and from the US a few months before giving birth to me because this wahala made no sense to me! How? The VO said they weren’t confident I wouldn’t return and I’m like HOW WONT I RETURN? I returned after school, I have never overstayed a VISA ever in my life, I’m a tax paying Nigerian for God’s sake! Anyways. I let it go cause I thought maybe this isn’t what God wants for me.

About 3 days after I got my second denial, I couldn’t sleep. My mind was tossing and turning and I was just all over the place wondering whether I should get an immigration lawyer involved or not, this is when God stepped in. I remembered a friend who told me she wrote to British embassy after a denial and they gave her a VISA so I decided that I was going to write an email to the Canadian high commission in London (they handled my application) and give them a real piece of my angry mind.

I typed up a VERY LONG email where I accused them of not paying due diligence to my application. I asked them to explain why I was denied without giving me generic reasons such as the ones they stated in my denial. I again explained my travel history, my education, my business and everything I have. I explained that how can they said I have no family ties in Nigeria when my father is saying he’s sponsoring me and will remain back home? What about my business that was profitable? All they had to do was google my business and they’ll see we are legitimate! Plus I had provided proof of ongoing business with major Nigerian and international brands? Also, I asked that is it cause I have no children and am divorced that I am being profiled as someone who won’t come back? It made no sense to me as my travel history and my education abroad could show that I had no interest in running away from Nigeria. If I didn’t run away then? Why would I run away now? Anyways. The email was long, angry and I basically told them they are doing a terrible job at selecting genuine visitors. When I was done typing, I prayed over it for a while. Finished praying and read through it again, made several corrections and then sent the email to all the email addresses I could find online for the London high commission.

3 days later I got a response from them saying they had received my email and the contents were noted and that my application was under re review. At this point I praised God because I knew a door had been open to me and that he was going to intervene. I didn’t hear back from them for another 3 weeks.. but when I did, it was an original passport request. I couldn’t believe my eyes! I didn’t reapply, all I did was trust God to fight for me and stated my case and they gave me a TRV!

I submitted my passport on the 3rd of May and picked it up on the 30th of May (that whole wait is another long story that doesn’t need sharing).

It is now June 4th and I am writing this long epistle from Toronto, Canada. I’m here for a few weeks before I return back to Lagos to face the Naija grind! At this point all I can do is thank God almighty because he gave me a testimony! A great gift and I’m beyond happy that my story ended like this.

My story is peculiar and different and I’m sure there are people who might want to try what I did after a denial. One thing I will advise is before you accuse them of anything make sure your profile is strong enough (before you end up shouting yourself in the foot) and make sure your spirit, mind and soul have the backing of Christ. I knew God wanted me to send that email which is why I sent it. It’s important to also know your rights and be educated about things before doing anything. Also never give up! In everything you do, never give up! God rewards your diligence and I pray he will see each and everyone through their applications!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by jj17cv(m): 6:12am On Jun 04, 2019
@Dedzstar789
Congrats enjoy your stay ......never give up
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ozymes: 6:57am On Jun 04, 2019
Halleluya!
Dedzstar789:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Businessmovemen: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2019
Congrats, @dedzstar789 glory to God.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by canadaman18: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
@ people who have submitted passports following a PPR in the last two weeks , have you had your visas fixed on the passport or received passport back?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Woafavour: 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hello house. I submitted my TRv application on the 11th of march and i am still waiting for an update. My international passport expires in november, it was 8months left to expire as at when i applied for the visa. Do you think the short lenght of my passport to expire will be a barrier to my application?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SimpleDimples: 7:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
Woafavour:
Hello house. I submitted my TRv application on the 11th of march and i am still waiting for an update. My international passport expires in november, it was 8months left to expire as at when i applied for the visa. Do you think the short lenght of my passport to expire will be a barrier to my application?

Wow that's so long. Whereas April applicants have received their decision.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by presidentpikin: 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
SimpleDimples:

I know someone that applied in April 10th 2019 and no update on the application and the program in which to attend had elapsed since may ending..... my question is what could have responsible for the delay? is it possible for the visa to be issue when the program has elapsed?
Thank you all for your contribution...
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by FYsol: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mine is 28th of March. No single update

presidentpikin:

I know someone that applied in April 10th 2019 and no update on the application and the program in which to attend had elapsed since may ending..... my question is what could have responsible for the delay? is it possible for the visa to be issue when the program has elapsed?
Thank you all for your contribution...
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Dedzstar789: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
Not all April applicants have received decisions. Lots of March applicants are still awaiting decisions as well.

SimpleDimples:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Dedzstar789: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
Woafavour:

I’d advise you send an email asking for an update as the normal processing times have definitely elapsed.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Woafavour: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
Yes i have sent an email. Thank you

Dedzstar789:

I’d advise you send an email asking for an update as the normal processing times have definitely elapsed.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Dedzstar789: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
Woafavour:
Yes i have sent an email. Thank you

When did you send the email? Fingers crossed it’ll end in praise! Did you apply online or paper? What email address did you send it to?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Woafavour: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
I sent it yesterday. Yes online. Amen
Thank you

Dedzstar789:

When did you send the email? Fingers crossed it’ll end in praise! Did you apply online or paper? What email address did you send it to?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by UNITEDBRAND(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
[quote author=Woafavour post=79076871]london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
I sent it yesterday. Yes online. Amen
Thank
Please update the house for any development regarding your application....it will surely end up in success
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Woafavour: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
Yes i will. Thanks

[quote author=UNITEDBRAND post=79077040][/quote]
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by SimpleDimples: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dedzstar789:
Not all April applicants have received decisions. Lots of March applicants are still awaiting decisions as well.

I agree, it all depends on the type of visa application made.

Why i said so before is because 2 different persons I know applied on the 11th April and both got their decision on the 17th May.

Just a visit visa
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Dedzstar789: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
SimpleDimples:

I agree, it all depends on the type of visa application made.

Why i said so before is because 2 different persons I know applied on the 11th April and both got their decision on the 17th May.

Just a visit visa

Okay. It varies. I reapplied in March and got a decision in 3 weeks. My friend applied a week after I did and till today hasn’t received a response.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Hotstepper(f): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
Cingrats...hope u brought ua aggege bread

Dedzstar789:

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by gentlepal2k: 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Goodevening all, pls can I apply for tourist visa for me alone not with my family? Can I also apply without an IV? . Your advice is appreciated. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by kech1981(f): 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
Goodevening everyone,
I came across this thread after my family of 4 had applied for canada tourist visas.Their response seemed to be getting too long,so i got worried and decided to search out to know if it was peculiar to me.The online tracking didnt help matters.It always came out as RECORDS NOT FOUND. I had to write VFS Global and they assured me my application was still at the embassy.

My family and i applied previously in 2016 and we were granted.But we never got to use it till it expired in 2018. We decided to apply again this year.These were our details

1.Paper route application on 11th April
2.Documents submitted include;

Letter of introduction from my employers
payslips for 3 months
6 months Bank statement stamped and signed
My husbands 2 companies CAC documents.We are both company directors there.
A correspondence from business partners based abroad for one of the companies
Tax clearance certificates for jobs done in company name from 2013 till few for 2018
2 separate copies of 2 agreements for hire purchase business for commercial transportation for 2 minibuses
Cover letter for explaining the hire purchase business and the amounts that hit the account weekly from the biz
bank statement of the account where the hire purchase sums come in weekly
6 months Company bank statements for one of the companies
provisional flight booking
provisional hotel booking for a 10 day stay.
A cover letter of our daily itinery from the day of arrival in canada to the date of departure
We decided to go solo.No invitation letter from a relative in canada this time around.We did in our last application.

3. letter for acknowledging that our previous biometrics are still valid till 2026 recieved on 14th May
4. an email informing me of passports in transit recieved on 31st May.
5. collected passports from VFS on 3rd May. I could not contain my anxiety to wait till after the ramadan holidays to have them courier it to me.(I didnt pay for courier services when i applied)I could be dead with anxiety before then grin. I just took the next available bus to Lagos abeg.

We were all granted 5years,4years and 2 years multiple visas respectively according to our respective passport validity.
My two kids aged 10yrs and 12yrs, and i all had valid US visas on our passports during this application.But my husband did not have.We all have good travel history.for me a previous schenghen resident permit,3 US Visas including a previous J1 Visa, 1 canada. My kids both have 2 us visas and 1 canada.My huz has previous schenghen,US and Canada visas.

Our rich travel history did not matter to me.I know that recently,from this thread and the experience of others, those no longer counted,so we did our best to apply like it is our first time.
Thank God for the successful and fruitful long wait.And thanks to you guys for updates of whats going on with applications.
I thought i should share this to encourage others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ozymes: 12:11am On Jun 07, 2019
Congratulations
kech1981:
Goodevening everyone,
I came across this thread after my family of 4 had applied for canada tourist visas.Their response seemed to be getting too long,so i got worried and decided to search out to know if it was peculiar to me.The online tracking didnt help matters.It always came out as RECORDS NOT FOUND. I had to write VFS Global and they assured me my application was still at the embassy.

My family and i applied previously in 2016 and we were granted.But we never got to use it till it expired in 2018. We decided to apply again this year.These were our details

payslips for 3 months
Tax clearance certificates for jobs done in company name from 2013 till few for 2018
2 separate copies of 2 agreements for hire purchase business for commercial transportation for 2 minibuses
Cover letter for explaining the hire purchase business and the amounts that hit the account weekly from the biz
A cover letter of our daily itinery from the day of arrival in canada to the date of departure
We decided to go solo.No invitation letter from a relative in canada this time around.We did in our last application.

3. letter for acknowledging that our previous biometrics are still valid till 2026 recieved on 14th May
5. collected passports from VFS on 3rd May. I could not contain my anxiety to wait till after the ramadan holidays to have them courier it to me.(I didnt pay for courier services when i applied)I could be dead with anxiety before then grin. I just took the next available bus to Lagos abeg.

We were all granted 5years,4years and 2 years multiple visas respectively according to our respective passport validity.
My two kids aged 10yrs and 12yrs, and i all had valid US visas on our passports during this application.But my husband did not have.We all have good travel history.for me a previous schenghen resident permit,3 US Visas including a previous J1 Visa, 1 canada. My kids both have 2 us visas and 1 canada.My huz has previous schenghen,US and Canada visas.

Our rich travel history did not matter to me.I know that recently,from this thread and the experience of others, those no longer counted,so we did our best to apply like it is our first time.
Thank God for the successful and fruitful long wait.And thanks to you guys for updates of whats going on with applications.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ozymes: 12:19am On Jun 07, 2019
During this waiting period what happened to the balances in your account statements submitted? did you deplete the balances before you got the decisions?
kech1981:
Goodevening everyone,

payslips for 3 months

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Jayne07(f): 1:38am On Jun 07, 2019
is there anyone that has recently been granted visa to Canada with a virgin passport?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by manlikegb: 3:33am On Jun 07, 2019
Hotstepper:

Cingrats...hope u brought ua aggege bread

@Hotstepper, our veteran in the other room. I no know say you dey check up on this room too. Respect sis, God bless your kind and selfless heart always.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nita127: 11:09am On Jun 07, 2019
Gquest:

Yes.

Hi Gguest please can I get your contact or WhatsApp me on 08036739595. Extremely Urgent please
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Francology41: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hello everyone,
I'll be going to mauritius next week for work... My admissions to study in Canada came out this week (January 2020).
SO I want to ask, will I be able to apply for Canadian visa from mauritius (with 2 years work permit) or I have to return to Nigeria to apply for the visa??

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (1105) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: id4sho(m), Educhopper(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.