Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2324515 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (1101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by babs4all: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2020
Kingston01:

Yes, I did paper application and biometrics that same day.

Does that mean you linked your paper application online?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Matinho: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2020
Hey guys.pls quick question. My wife applied for a canadian visa. She submitted her documents already and has been called for biometrics. However,she submitted my statement of account but i didnt write a follow up letter saying i m her sponsor and no cover letter from the bank also. Is it possible to submit these additional documents on the day of the biometrics?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kingston01: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2020
babs4all:

Does that mean you linked your paper application online?

I didn't link any application online, let's chat privately please.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sunkymatete: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
I submitted my mum application on 3 January till today I haven’t receive any biometric validity email or updates. Last update was application under process at the ircc office
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by dyce101(m): 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
sunkymatete:
I submitted my mum application on 3 January till today I haven’t receive any biometric validity email or updates. Last update was application under process at the ircc office
no be only your mum Dey that issue oo
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sunkymatete: 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
Really? I sent message to the Lagos embassy today, don’t even know if they are gonna reply me
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by babs4all: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
My friend that applied on the 5th of February got a letter today from Canadian Embassy in Nairobi that his application is refused based on his ties to Canada and Nigeria. He did paper application in Naija.
That's super fast if you ask me.
He has no travel history but works with a reputable company with good pay.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Samklef413: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
Lord let my dream come true reading from page 1 to pages 377 and I will continue reading because I learn Alot, I know sooner or later All this knowledge I come across here would be useful for me. I don't have a Passport for now due to lack of job, But always dreaming about this traveling day and night..I also pray that all people that already planning or applying is under process may almighty God perfect it. And some that there always travelled out of this country may God protection be upon you all..
I love to read Good discussion like this because it motivates me, I know that one Day I will be in this position..
Table of success is turn by turn, also information is the key to reach your goals at the right time.

Poverty is a dream killer confirmed cry..

God provide me necessary things that I would be in the mis of kings and Queens.
Happy reading..
Once again business man or woman you will never lack of wisdom to be in apex.
Careers people , knowledge and skills you need to be successful in your journey God shall release it for you.

Working class you will not fall in to Vitim that you loose your jobs and your life IJN.
Remember me in your kingdom wink I need a job to achieve my goals.
seguno413@gmail.com
God elevate us all.
Thanks
Reading continue.......

3 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Markab: 2:00am On Feb 29, 2020
Hi guys...not sure how long it takes, my mum submitted her passport since February 17 and there has been no news. She had paid for courier to ship her passport directly to Osun and till now, not even her CIC profile is updated. It’s two weeks now, Is this normal?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by TimTim01: 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
I received mail yesterday from Canadian embassy that my processed passport is ready for collection. what doe's that mean
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by babs4all: 6:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
TimTim01:
I received mail yesterday from Canadian embassy that my processed passport is ready for collection. what doe's that mean

When did you submit?
It means you can come and pick it up. Thereafter, you will see the decision, whether positive or negative. I pray you share good news with us.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by YesLadyN: 8:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
babs4all:

When did you submit?
It means you can come and pick it up. Thereafter, you will see the decision, whether positive or negative. I pray you share good news with us.

I thought ircc normally sends a mail showing their decision before passport pickup request.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by babs4all: 10:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
YesLadyN:

I thought ircc normally sends a mail showing their decision before passport pickup request.

That was the case with my friend on Friday. He got a mail that his application has been refused. He's yet to receive passport pick up message from vfs.
I don't know if it's a standard procedure.
Gurus in the house can enlighten us
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Matinho: 8:11am On Mar 01, 2020
Abeg can anyone help with this?

Matinho:
Hey guys.pls quick question. My wife applied for a canadian visa. She submitted her documents already and has been called for biometrics. However,she submitted my statement of account but i didnt write a follow up letter saying i m her sponsor and no cover letter from the bank also. Is it possible to submit these additional documents on the day of the biometrics?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by henryvic: 9:41am On Mar 01, 2020
please go ahead to submit them fast via web form.
Matinho:

Abeg can anyone help with this?

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Matinho: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
Oh okay. Thanks boss
henryvic:
please go ahead to submit them fast via web form.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ty01: 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
Samklef413:
Lord let my dream come true reading from page 1 to pages 377 and I will continue reading because I learn Alot, I know sooner or later All this knowledge I come across here would be useful for me. I don't have a Passport for now due to lack of job, But always dreaming about this traveling day and night..I also pray that all people that already planning or applying is under process may almighty God perfect it. And some that there always travelled out of this country may God protection be upon you all..
I love to read Good discussion like this because it motivates me, I know that one Day I will be in this position..
Table of success is turn by turn, also information is the key to reach your goals at the right time.

Happy reading..
Careers people , knowledge and skills you need to be successful in your journey God shall release it for you.

Working class you will not fall in to Vitim that you loose your jobs and your life IJN.
seguno413@gmail.com
God elevate us all.
Thanks
Reading continue.......

From page 1 to 377 even without a passport; hmmmm; I love your tenacity and courage and would like to pay for your passport. How much is it now? Please send your account details. Also what skills do you have? Who knows someone here can help as well.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Samklef413: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
ty01:

From page 1 to 377 even without a passport; hmmmm; I love your tenacity and courage and would like to pay for your passport. How much is it now? Please send your account details. Also what skills do you have? Who knows someone here can help as well.
I'm really excited for your concern,
Name: Oyeneye Olusegun Samuel
Skills: competent in computer troubleshooting, transmission engineer ( those that works on transmission microwave and installation Eg.. telecommunication companies) I have higher national diploma (HND) in computer engineering also Cisco certified network associate (CCNA training)
Linkedin account : https://www.linkedin.com/in/oyeneye-olusegun-09a505184.
'How much is it now?' I don't really know the total cost but is in btwn range 35k- 40k.
I can work in any organizations.

seguno413@gmail.com , I stay in oyo State for more details. I can travel to any other places to achieve my goals.

0787857554 oyeneye Segun Samuel
Access bank.

Every Silent Weeping in your life will receive the attention of the King of Kings for a divine intervention" The glory and the grace of God will restore back all what you have lost. God will increase and multiply your harvest. Good things will not be scarce in your life in Jesus mighty name.
Thanks alot cheesy cheesy
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ty01: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
Samklef413:

I'm really excited for your concern,
Name: Oyeneye Olusegun Samuel
Skills: competent in computer troubleshooting, transmission engineer ( those that works on transmission microwave and installation Eg.. telecommunication companies) I have higher national diploma (HND) in computer engineering also Cisco certified network associate (CCNA training)
Linkedin account : https://www.linkedin.com/in/oyeneye-olusegun-09a505184.
'How much is it now?' I don't really know the total cost but is in btwn range 35k- 40k.
I can work in any organizations.

seguno413@gmail.com , I stay in oyo State for more details. I can travel to any other places to achieve my goals.

0787857554 oyeneye Segun Samuel
Access bank.

Every Silent Weeping in your life will receive the attention of the King of Kings for a divine intervention" The glory and the grace of God will restore back all what you have lost. God will increase and multiply your harvest. Good things will not be scarce in your life in Jesus mighty name.
Thanks alot cheesy cheesy

Amen oooo.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Samklef413: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2020
ty01:

Good morning sir, I have sent you a massage. I would appreciate if you can reply me on my email address too.
Thanks alot.
Have a wonderful day
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zealog: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2020
Please house, I'll like to ask a question. One of the docs being asked for is return air ticket. Am I to pay for the ticket without being given visa?
Please gurus in the house help me out. What am I to do.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by horlah005: 11:20am On Mar 02, 2020
Hello gurus in the house

I got a government link to travel to Canada to attend one program (really don't have the details of the program yet) and this processing has being going on for almost 3 month now. On 28 of February (Friday) the person in charge of the process in my state comes for "Letter of non-verbal" (I really don't know the meaning) from Secretary to the state government SSG.

My questions are;

What are the chances of getting the visa?

If the visa is granted, can a permanent residence really work out in respective of the visa I carried?

Please help a brother out.

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Echinedu1: 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
zealog:
Please house, I'll like to ask a question. One of the docs being asked for is return air ticket. Am I to pay for the ticket without being given visa?
Please gurus in the house help me out. What am I to do.

You are not reqiured to purchase any air ticket witnout visa...just state the ticket price in your letter and how you can afford it
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Echinedu1: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
horlah005:
Hello gurus in the house

I got a government link to travel to Canada to attend one program (really don't have the details of the program yet) and this processing has being going on for almost 3 month now. On 28 of February (Friday) the person in charge of the process in my state comes for "Letter of non-verbal" (I really don't know the meaning) from Secretary to the state government SSG.

My questions are;

What are the chances of getting the visa?

If the visa is granted, can a permanent residence really work out in respective of the visa I carried?

Please help a brother out.

Thank you

Just becareful of visa scam and a tourist visa is just a visiting visa and cannot be convert to resident inside canada expect you plan to claim aslyum which is difficult and complicated if your claim fail!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by horlah005: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
Echinedu1:

Just becareful of visa scam and a tourist visa is just a visiting visa and cannot be convert to resident inside canada expect you plan to claim aslyum which is difficult and complicated if your claim fail!

Thank u boss of the mention

Have you any idea the expiration of the visiting visa?

And is there any other way apart from Asylum?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by zealog: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
Echinedu1:

You are not reqiured to purchase any air ticket witnout visa...just state the ticket price in your letter and how you can afford it

Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Samklef413: 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2020
ty01:

Whatever The Mind Can Conceive And Believe, It Can Achieve .. from my soul I appreciate almighty God that directed me to this platform and to come across this topic secondly I'm very grateful for your concern and fulfilled your promise, thank you so much sir. God bless you in all areas of your life. Unbelievable, am so happy so I can have a passport this year cheesy green light about to show up. Sir, I would like to know you in a person please.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Temeetee: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
what is your discipline?

Samklef413:

Happy reading..

seguno413@gmail.com
God elevate us all.
Thanks
Reading continue.......

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Samklef413: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
Higher national diploma (HND in computer engineering) skills: knowledge in computer troubleshooting and maintenance, telecommunication engineer ( general engineering department) I never mind any offer.My Curriculum Vitae is available sir.
Temeetee:
what is your discipline?

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ty01: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
Samklef413:

Whatever The Mind Can Conceive And Believe, It Can Achieve .. from my soul I appreciate almighty God that directed me to this platform and to come across this topic secondly I'm very grateful for your concern and fulfilled your promise, thank you so much sir. God bless you in all areas of your life. Unbelievable, am so happy so I can have a passport this year cheesy green light about to show up. Sir, I would like to know you in a person please.

The Lord be praised.

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Echinedu1: 2:35am On Mar 03, 2020
horlah005:

Thank u boss of the mention

Have you any idea the expiration of the visiting visa?

And is there any other way apart from Asylum?

The expiration range from 2 weeks to the expiration of your passport which could be 2 years or more depending on the visa officer but anyhow u cannot stay more than 6 month maximum on a tourist visa
And for tourist visa to canada no other way to change ur status

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by sunkymatete: 6:45am On Mar 03, 2020
Good morning house, wish everyone a splendid day..my mum application is already 2 months old and the last message I got was on January 6,(visa application is being processed at the Canada visa office) till now didn’t get biometric validity email...pls gurus hope all is well with her application? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (1101) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: ayoshyne(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.