Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. - Travel (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. (2332595 Views)

Processing Canada Visit Visa From The US. Kindly Share Your Experience / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (1106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by EyinjuGod(f): 3:50am On Jan 21, 2022
Good morning everyone,

Please what does this statement mean.

We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

The status changed from you do not need medical request to this after I raised webform to send my upfront e medical sheet.

And its been like that since Monday
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nastan: 3:51am On Jan 21, 2022
Hello everyone, please I need sample family sponsorship and invitation letter(s).

Who is required to request for Authorization Letter?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by uchman(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2022
Nastan:

@uchman
Can you private chat me or email me. Let discuss!

Ok bro,
Check your PM
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kenkamal: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hi guys for someone whose application has been approved and is waiting for the letter of request for the passport for visa, pls how long does it take for the letter to come out.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nadnad: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Are there issues on payments in the new platforms
Has anyone experienced this before
It just shows an error has occurred when I want to make payments
Please help
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nastan: 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nastan:

@uchman
Can you private chat me or email me. Let discuss!

Check your email.
Cheers!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OloriOfMontreal: 3:30am On Jan 22, 2022
Iamacon:
I give glory to God Almighty.
Silent reader, I created a new profile to share this good news as I could no longer access my old account.
Family application for a family of three (3)- To reunite with Spouse, a student.
First time application on the new IRCC portal. No previous application on GC Key.
Visitor’s visa for spouse.
Study permit for the minors.
Date of Application – October 31, 2021
Biometrics completed – November 3, 2021
PPR for Spouse’s Visit visa – January 14, 2022
PPR for Minors Study permit – January 19, 2022.
I wish everyone awaiting feedback success.
Thank God.

Awesome news!!! Congratulations!
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OloriOfMontreal: 3:33am On Jan 22, 2022
holyjacket:
It looks like nobody is getting visitor visa... what is happening?

October 2021 application... any update in your whatsapp group? Please anyone from there should update the house....
Its taking too long already

Was it GCKey or the new portal?

Have you tried raising a webform? They seem not to be responding to webforms but I still recommend it.

It's really hard to tell what's causing the extreme slow down in case processing however the backlog and the holiday hasn't helped that much, so likely due to that.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by OloriOfMontreal: 3:37am On Jan 22, 2022
Kenkamal:
Hi guys for someone whose application has been approved and is waiting for the letter of request for the passport for visa, pls how long does it take for the letter to come out.

Do applications get approved without a passport request letter? My understanding is the correspondence letter (approval) should come after the passport has been submitted.

Where and how did you get the approval? Maybe others can help.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RxOtunba: 5:44am On Jan 22, 2022
For the children that got study permit, how old are they? And I'll like to know the docs used, (the LOA ti be specific, as the sight will demand for it). Thanks.
Iamacon:
I give glory to God Almighty.
Silent reader, I created a new profile to share this good news as I could no longer access my old account.
Family application for a family of three (3)- To reunite with Spouse, a student.
First time application on the new IRCC portal. No previous application on GC Key.
Visitor’s visa for spouse.
Study permit for the minors.
Date of Application – October 31, 2021
Biometrics completed – November 3, 2021
PPR for Spouse’s Visit visa – January 14, 2022
PPR for Minors Study permit – January 19, 2022.
I wish everyone awaiting feedback success.
Thank God.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by talk2dekky(f): 7:34am On Jan 22, 2022
Hello everyone,

What is the most affordable and good airline to move from Lagos to Montreal? Also thinking of one without long layover. I am budgeting towards a trip in May. I just want to start my visa application. Thank you
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kenkamal: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2022
OloriOfMontreal:

Do applications get approved without a passport request letter? My understanding is the correspondence letter (approval) should come after the passport has been submitted.

Where and how did you get the approval? Maybe others can help.

Yeah the letter is the last thing requesting for passport after the application has been approved, i also read same in one of the messages posted here some times ago, i just wana know how long it takes so i can submit my passport to VSF. However, the backlog and holiday hasn't help either.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by ditha(f): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2022
To my best knowledge the PPR letter usually comes along with the approval letter. This is quite new to me�
Kenkamal:

Yeah the letter is the last thing requesting for passport after the application has been approved, i also read same in one of the messages posted here some times ago, i just wana know how long it takes so i can submit my passport to VSF. However, the backlog and holiday hasn't help either.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Shemadex(m): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Pls I need IELTS materials pls

Shittuseyi470@gmail.com
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Queencyco: 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=Kenkamal post=109588434]

Yeah the letter is the last thing requesting for passport after the application has been approved, i also read same in one of the messages posted here some times ago....

Did you use an agent for your application? What approval exactly?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by mamawa123: 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kenkamal:

It’s normally issued immediately your application is approved
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Sunkeke: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hello house ,

Please I need your advise regarding purchasing travel insurance for my parents coming in from Nigeria.
Is it advisable to buy from Nigeria or from Canada.
I checked Axa mansard and i saw that it covers a lot of things . I am just wondering if their is any downside to not buying from inside Canada.
Thank you as you respond
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Iamacon: 7:22am On Jan 23, 2022
Thank you @Nadnad

Nadnad:

Congratulations
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Iamacon: 7:23am On Jan 23, 2022
Thank you @ikemummy.

ikemummy:
Congratulations. I am so happy for you. I pray that I will also share my testimony here this month. I applied on 9 of November 2021.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Iamacon: 7:31am On Jan 23, 2022
Thank you @OloriOfMontreal

OloriOfMontreal:

Awesome news!!! Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Iamacon: 7:37am On Jan 23, 2022
7 & 9 respectively... Obtained a letter of support from the Catholic school Division here in Canada to add to their application as proof that they will be engaged once they arrive. The end date of their duration was stated as same as the study permit of the parent. IRCC will not issue their permit longer than that anyway.

Hope this helps.

RxOtunba:
For the children that got study permit, how old are they? And I'll like to know the docs used, (the LOA ti be specific, as the sight will demand for it). Thanks.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by timmyfg: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Dear All,
I applied for a visiting visa to Canada since February 2019 and am yet to get a response. I have a younger brother that has been in Canada for over 6years now. Last month I uploaded a web form which I attached my brothers ID and my Covid-19 card. The only response I got was that the application is in Nairobi and that these documents will be updated on my application. Please should I cancel this application Please advise

Regards
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RxOtunba: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
I processed mine from the guy who did my license in Lagos. I called him and I got it I'm 4 days, and he has even done for 2 other friends. If u are interested, it's 25k or so
DeeWan:
I have been trying to get the Drivers licence authentication letter for over a month now but it seems so difficult to get as the FRSC officials I have been communicating with keep procrastinating day after day. I want to use this letter to process my Drivers Licence in Ontario, Canada and I am traveling this Friday. Can anyone help with someone reliable I can talk to in FRSC to process this document for me? Your assistance in this regard will be appreciated.
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by RxOtunba: 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
Okay, thanks. How was the school search done for the kids? Online or one needs to visit the school physically?
Iamacon:
7 & 9 respectively... Obtained a letter of support from the Catholic school Division here in Canada to add to their application as prove that they will be engaged once they arrive. The end date of their duration was stated as same as the study permit of the parent. IRCC will not issue their permit longer than that anyway.

Hope this helps.

Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by meelola007(f): 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hello all, pls I would be applying for a visitor's visa in May to visit my partner who is a student. I have a four year old and I know Canadian minor study permit is for 5 years and above. My child is going to be 5 in October, do I apply for a study permit or visiting visa?
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by EffortlessGrace: 5:05am On Jan 24, 2022
PLEASE I GOT AN INVITATION TO ATTEND A CONFERENCE IN CANADA, PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS I NEED.
I AM A BUSINESS OWNER WITH A REGISTERED COMPANY.
THANKS
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Nadnad: 8:04am On Jan 24, 2022
Good morning
Has anyone tried to apply using the new portal in the last two weeks? I have not been able to get invitation code to proceed with the visa application. Any similar experience
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Kenkamal: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2022
mamawa123:

It’s normally issued immediately your application is approved
Thanks Mamawa
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by black001: 9:21am On Jan 24, 2022
timmyfg:
Dear All,
I applied for a visiting visa to Canada since February 2019 and am yet to get a response. I have a younger brother that has been in Canada for over 6years now. Last month I uploaded a web form which I attached my brothers ID and my Covid-19 card. The only response I got was that the application is in Nairobi and that these documents will be updated on my application. Please should I cancel this application Please advise

Regards

What the hell ,2019 like how , na wa ooooo
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by Obiorah8: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2022
Good morning beautiful people. Does anyone knows if they have starter responding to people with old application.
Mine is since 2019, everything is ok until covid, since then no response. The last message my wife got frm immigration Ghana is our application is in query. I’m married to a Canadian yet is very difficult.
She raise webform yet no response. Pls help me with email to contact canada immigration, our application is in Ghana. Thanks
Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by iskilayodele: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2022
Is your application spouse sponsorship or visitor's visa ?

Obiorah8:
Good morning beautiful people. Does anyone knows if they have starter responding to people with old application.
Mine is since 2019, everything is ok until covid, since then no response. The last message my wife got frm immigration Ghana is our application is in query. I’m married to a Canadian yet is very difficult.
She raise webform yet no response. Pls help me with email to contact canada immigration, our application is in Ghana. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (1106) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.